April 24, 2024, 11:53:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 214368 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: February 05, 2009, 09:35:31 PM »

was just told that DTK is the illegimate brother of Paulus.. anyone else hear that?   

Is this a Post and Run?  Did someone from the dark side send you here?  Just asking.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2009, 09:37:09 PM »

http://www.underwaterexpeditions.com/

Expedition Documentaries?Is that picture familiar.

Louis Schaeffer
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2009, 09:39:29 PM »

have we heard the name Bano Lopez before?

the internal leaked VNO report says that he keeps the channels with the Dutch Justice Department open, especially the Dutch Justice Minister and makes sure the Aruban interests get attention.

but this is all party of the Hendrik Croes/Nelson Oduber strategy.
amongst all the 'bad cops', Bano Lopez is the 'good cop' if you know what i mean.
also PG Pietersz and Nelson Oduber play the role of 'good cop'.

part of internal leaked VNO report

(and DTK is Frans van Deutekom, a public prosecutor at the Aruban OM)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2009, 09:39:53 PM »

was just told that DTK is the illegimate brother of Paulus.. anyone else hear that?   

Is this a Post and Run?  Did someone from the dark side send you here?  Just asking.

If I had to guess, based upon the previous posts this poster might be related to Hotshot.  Just a guess on my part.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #144 on: February 05, 2009, 09:40:33 PM »

Possibility Blue Moon...Prior Post from Guppy to *******

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 -  on: March 10, 2008, 12:23:29 AM 
Quote from: ******* on March 10, 2008, 12:20:30 AM
Quote from: Guppy on March 10, 2008, 12:18:15 AM
Oops new here, I think I did that wrong. 

Im guessing that is Sandrak on the right?

Welcome to the cage Guppy! 

Thanks *******.  I have been reading for quite a while, and have been a lurker.  I finally took the dive into posting, wanted to make the first one count.  A family member of mine is here, I thought I'd join her with her efforts to get justice for Natalee.  Hint, hint, I have met you   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: February 05, 2009, 09:41:30 PM »

If I had to guess, based upon the previous posts this poster might be related to Hotshot.  Just a guess on my part.

I was thinking Obs.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: February 05, 2009, 09:42:31 PM »

I was thinking Obs.

I'm 100% sure this poster is related to Hotshot, or so they say. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2009, 09:42:33 PM »

have we heard the name Bano Lopez before?

the internal leaked VNO report says that he keeps the channels with the Dutch Justice Department open, especially the Dutch Justice Minister and makes sure the Aruban interests get attention.

but this is all party of the Hendrik Croes/Nelson Oduber strategy.
amongst all the 'bad cops', Bano Lopez is the 'good cop' if you know what i mean.
also PG Pietersz and Nelson Oduber play the role of 'good cop'.

part of internal leaked VNO report

(and DTK is Frans van Deutekom, a public prosecutor at the Aruban OM)

Caesu, I don't believe I have ever heard that name before.

And thanks for letting me know who DTK was.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2009, 09:42:45 PM »

Louis Schaeffer

The picture of the sunkin ship under the Expedition documentaries.Is that one from Aruba?Didn't know..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2009, 09:49:48 PM »

JOHN HAD A SECOND BUSINESS, GEOLAB LLC WHICH HAD GEOLAB BV (NETHERLANDS) AS A PART OF IT

GeoLab Group announced the appointment of Mr. C. J. Appleyard as General Manager for GeoLab LLC. Mr. Appleyard, formerly Survey Manager for Oceaneering and a Senior Consultant to BP's Deepwater Gulf of Mexico operations, will head up the Groups America's region following a reorganization in Q4, 2001. GeoLab will change the operational name from GeoLab Silvetti and Company LLC to GeoLab LLC forthwith with the corporate office in Houston, Texas and an operational base in Lafayette, Louisiana.

Kyle said: "He {John Silvetti] did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion.
June 29th Kyle flew to John Silvetti's house.

In Brazil, the preparations for the IMR contact with Petrobras, commencing in JUNE
(page 1 of 11)
http://www.deepocean.no/index.cfm?id=65087

Remember it was JUNE that those Petrobras talks/meetings were held in ARUBA

31.01 DeepOcean has the intention to enter into a frame agreement for survey services with Statoil ASA in and outside of Norway. The agreement start 15th March 2007 until March 2012 + 2 x 2 years options. Workscope includes seabed mapping, pipeline inspections, trenching support, construction and pipelay support. The intention is for DeepOcean to use "Edda Fauna".
http://www.fearnleyoffshoresupply.com/templates/Page.aspx?id=128

Offshore/Louis Schafer

The Consolidated Amended Complaint seeks compensatory damages, injunctive relief, disgorgement of alleged insider trading proceeds, and other equitable relief. On March 10, 2008, the Court granted defendants’ motion to transfer the action to the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
http://tinyurl.com/a9jjwr

What may be a problem for Schaefer in particular is he sold off a lot of shares of his stock AFTER the stock market closed and made a bundle of money.
Similar to what Martha Stewart case was all about. Insider trading, they owned shares in their own company and then made money leaving the stockholders
not knowing anything and prices drop so that the stockholders are left holding stocks that are all but worthless.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2009, 09:52:48 PM »

Caps said: "Nelson Oduber, He also has open a bussines, I may recall it was in offshore oil rigging."[/b]
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: February 05, 2009, 09:54:42 PM »

Ok. Here it is. Some protection for Kermit

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: February 05, 2009, 09:55:26 PM »

JOHN HAD A SECOND BUSINESS, GEOLAB LLC WHICH HAD GEOLAB BV (NETHERLANDS) AS A PART OF IT

GeoLab Group announced the appointment of Mr. C. J. Appleyard as General Manager for GeoLab LLC. Mr. Appleyard, formerly Survey Manager for Oceaneering and a Senior Consultant to BP's Deepwater Gulf of Mexico operations, will head up the Groups America's region following a reorganization in Q4, 2001. GeoLab will change the operational name from GeoLab Silvetti and Company LLC to GeoLab LLC forthwith with the corporate office in Houston, Texas and an operational base in Lafayette, Louisiana.

Kyle said: "He {John Silvetti] did make several comments about trying to land some work through contacts he met while in Aruba. This alone isn't a conflict of interest, but it tainted his focus in my opinion.
June 29th Kyle flew to John Silvetti's house.

In Brazil, the preparations for the IMR contact with Petrobras, commencing in JUNE
(page 1 of 11)
http://www.deepocean.no/index.cfm?id=65087

Remember it was JUNE that those Petrobras talks/meetings were held in ARUBA

31.01 DeepOcean has the intention to enter into a frame agreement for survey services with Statoil ASA in and outside of Norway. The agreement start 15th March 2007 until March 2012 + 2 x 2 years options. Workscope includes seabed mapping, pipeline inspections, trenching support, construction and pipelay support. The intention is for DeepOcean to use "Edda Fauna".
http://www.fearnleyoffshoresupply.com/templates/Page.aspx?id=128

Offshore/Louis Schafer

The Consolidated Amended Complaint seeks compensatory damages, injunctive relief, disgorgement of alleged insider trading proceeds, and other equitable relief. On March 10, 2008, the Court granted defendants’ motion to transfer the action to the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
http://tinyurl.com/a9jjwr

What may be a problem for Schaefer in particular is he sold off a lot of shares of his stock AFTER the stock market closed and made a bundle of money.
Similar to what Martha Stewart case was all about. Insider trading, they owned shares in their own company and then made money leaving the stockholders
not knowing anything and prices drop so that the stockholders are left holding stocks that are all but worthless.

Kermit.A page or two back is your new Avitar posted by IceHawk if you already haven't seen it.Your research and organization are good.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: February 05, 2009, 09:59:34 PM »

Louis Schaeffer

The picture of the sunkin ship under the Expedition documentaries.Is that one from Aruba?Didn't know..

I think it is a cartoon or should I say animation.
That is the fishing business that the family had run for
30 years with the Bed and Breakfast with it in Freeport, TX.
Schaeffer bought it and then went bankrupt. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2009, 10:00:36 PM »

Louis Schaeffer

It could be any sunken ship.  That's another thing they look for in their business.  imo

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: February 05, 2009, 10:03:27 PM »

Thanx Magnolia and 2nj.Ya gotta love Silvetti.NOT.Did he sit down and have dinner with Croes,Oduber and Jossy.I mean.Really.This is going to get sicker and sicker.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: February 05, 2009, 10:11:25 PM »

Thanx Magnolia and 2nj.Ya gotta love Silvetti.NOT.Did he sit down and have dinner with Croes,Oduber and Jossy.I mean.Really.This is going to get sicker and sicker.....

I don't know what Jossy's part in this is (may be used by other's) but I want to know WHY his son Eduardo was on that ship the entire time and Jossy was following the pond witnesses.  Which is it, the cage or the pond?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: February 05, 2009, 10:15:29 PM »

I don't know what Jossy's part in this is (may be used by other's) but I want to know WHY his son Eduardo was on that ship the entire time and Jossy was following the pond witnesses.  Which is it, the cage or the pond?

I'd like to know the same Blue Moon.The Mansur's are everywhere.How can they not know what transpired?I'd like to believe in Jossy but feel that possiblity may not exist for me!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: February 05, 2009, 10:21:57 PM »

Caps said: "Nelson Oduber, He also has open a bussines, I may recall it was in offshore oil rigging."[/b]

I don't like what I am thinking right now.  Bad, Bad thoughts on this. The worst.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: February 05, 2009, 10:22:44 PM »

Hi all

I did a clean sweep of the spare room ... lots of toys/games the grandkids never play with anymore.  Everything was in good condition so ... Hubby took everything to the local Salvation Army thrift store.

Then I worked for three hours today on my paper regarding the Phil McGraw/Kalpoes lawsuit.  I accomplished a lot.  I wish you guys were interested in the topic.  I am a lonley Monkey.

Hey ... I hope you all are having a good day.  I may post a KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS reminder a little later.

Preparing dinner is where it is at right now.  Youngest son and DIL are stopping in on their way home from their respective schools (teachers).  Boneless Teriyaki chicken thighs, stir fried snap peas, rice, salad and bakery buns ... in on the menu.  DIL is bring desert.

Monkeys are all welcome to partake!!

Hey ... Blonde left an update on her Mom's condition in the Lounge.

Hugs!

Later, Janet
4:50 PM PT

+++++

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #798 2/1/09 -
« Reply #906 on: Today at 03:40:44 AM »

Monkeys

Tomorrow ... I will continue with my REMINDERS regarding John Silvetti's betrayal of Natalee Holloway and ... betrayal of her family ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words.

However ... considering the Dr. Phil lawsuit ... I believe that maybe we should all put our Monkey brains together and research what is out there in regards to Deepak and Satish's involvement in the morning of May 30, 2005.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Janet
9:40 PM PT

++++++

THE PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Brothers arrested again in Aruba case
Two held on suspicion of acting with others in teen's rape, killing
Saturday, August 27, 2005 Posted: 0319 GMT (1119 HKT)

(CNN) -- After being detained and then released last month in Natalee Holloway's disappearance, two brothers were arrested again Friday in Aruba on suspicion they acted "together with other people" in raping and killing the Alabama teen, the prosecutor's office said.

Without elaborating on the evidence, the office said in a statement that "new facts and circumstances" led them to re-arrest Satish Kalpoe, 18 and brother Deepak, 21.

"They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately raping somebody," the statement said.

"Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on."

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/26/aruba.arrests/index.html

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4466.msg660090;topicseen#msg660090

Doing alittle winter cleaning Huh...I've been that also! lol

Janet...I would love to see what You are working on about the Kalpoe/McGraw lawsuit..when You get ready to share I will be here...TIA for The work You are doing! 

Youngest son and wife just left ... dishes in the diswasher so ... I am again working on this paper.  I do believe I am on a roll.  I had already compiled some info on this topic.  I will not finish tonight but I will post what I have accomplished prior to calling it a night.  Hubby will be leaving for a elders meeting at the church shortly so ... no interruptions.  Alone but ... not lonely.

I am in my glory!

Later, Janet
7:25 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.