March 28, 2024, 11:53:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 213420 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: February 06, 2009, 06:43:22 PM »

I'll have to get another goat.  Blossom is a boy goat!  Can't milk him.

My mistake. I thought it was an utter.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: February 06, 2009, 06:44:02 PM »

Thank you Icehawk for my new suit.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: February 06, 2009, 06:46:26 PM »

Thank you for the informative discussion today everyone, it was a welcomed change.

I'm off to catch some flies.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: February 06, 2009, 06:49:10 PM »

Magnolia ... I spilled V8 juice on my sweater.

I hand-washed it and ... towel-dried it.  However ... it is still damp.  Can you quickly knit me another one so I can alternate.  Maybe this one could a 3/4 length Indian (Native PC) coat sweater.  The colors would go so good with a couple of brown pants that I enjoy wearing.

Hugs

Janet

Janet, I would be happy to do so......lickty split.
I have finished San's hat.

You can wash your first one in the washer in cold water.
Then fold a towel and put it over a hanger and fold the sweater
and put over the towel and hang over a heat vent.  Turn
the sweater over the next day.

Oh goody because it sure has been cold here for the past few days.

And I caught a cold because I went to work without a hat.

I can make you another one with ear flaps.  I  have my own
goat now.  Kermit brought him from Greenland!

And a fine goat he is.

Maybe if Miss Magnolia has time, she can milk the goat and make Ms. Janet and her Mister some goats milk and cheese.

OMG, this is FUNNY.  Mags, you are very sharp.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: February 06, 2009, 06:51:44 PM »

My mistake. I thought it was an utter.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: February 06, 2009, 06:52:26 PM »

In a nutshell I believe you are right on Blue Moon.

I believe that Louis Shaefer, John Silvetti and Tim Trahan also used Kyle Kingman.  Kyle had been very troubled in regards to the happenings encompassing the discovery of the trap/cage and then the recovery of the contents.  However ... at some point in time ... Kyle Kingman became one with Louis Schaefer and Tim Trahan in the attempt to make money off the deception.  Logic dictates why John Silvetti wanted none of this exposure.

Janet

____

My momma always taught me if someone tells you to jump off a bridge you do not do it!

I am praying that Kyle Kingman's professed faith will be the catalyst that will blow the deception of the Persistence undertaking wide open.  There will be related consequences for his participation in wrong doing but ... doing right is right ... it is not alway easy.  However ... the heavy burden of guilt will be lifted and ... the door will be open to allow forgiveness to take place.

In regards to receiving forgiveness ... the principle/example was established over 2000 years ago.

Janet

++++++

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #346 on: February 06, 2009, 06:52:48 PM »

Thank you for the informative discussion today everyone, it was a welcomed change.

Enjoy your "dinner". I always look forward to reading on the NH thread, and enjoy your insight and thoroughness

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: February 06, 2009, 06:54:29 PM »

Greg fo**er:
You can milk just about anything with nipples.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: February 06, 2009, 06:56:00 PM »

Enjoy your "dinner". I always look forward to reading on the NH thread, and enjoy your insight and thoroughness

Islandmonkey, have you got anything on CalDive out of Louisiana?
You have been a great help today.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: February 06, 2009, 06:58:48 PM »

I guess no one saw "Meet the Parents"! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #350 on: February 06, 2009, 07:00:01 PM »

Thanks, but you all are the most informative posters EVER~all I can do is research the stock/bond/financial end of things I didn't see anything on the Bloomberg about Caldive, but if it is publicly traded (which I doubt) it's possible that it's a subsidiary of a holding company thaand is trading by another name. When I am at the office again Monday I will get back on the Bloomberg and look around some more.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: February 06, 2009, 07:01:01 PM »

I guess no one saw "Meet the Parents"! 

I did, I was LMAO at that one wreck............

[
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: February 06, 2009, 07:07:14 PM »

http://www.caldive.com/

Senior Leadership Team
Michael V. Ambrose, Senior Vice President- International Business Development Eastern Hemisphere
Steven J. Brazda, Senior Vice President- Western Hemisphere
Christopher W. Landry, Senior Vice President- Sales & Marketing Western Hemisphere
John A. Sokol, Senior Vice President- International Eastern Hemisphere
John Abadie, Vice President- Project Management & Construction Western Hemisphere
Charlie Boyle, Vice President- International Accounting & Supply Chain Management
Willam E. Breen, Vice President- Estimating & Proposals
Robert Cheves- Vice President- Latin America
John Dodson, Vice President- Accounting
Rebecca G. Gottsegen, Director- Human Resources
Jon Minshall,  Director- Quality
Allan Palmer, Vice President- Diving
Troy Pierce, Vice President- Environmental, Health and Safety
John Swinden, Vice President- Commercial & Business Development Eastern Hemisphere
Travis Trahan, Vice President- Personnel and Administration

Is it Travis or Tim?Father?Very interesting..It's all here Magnolia!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: February 06, 2009, 07:09:32 PM »

Thanks, but you all are the most informative posters EVER~all I can do is research the stock/bond/financial end of things I didn't see anything on the Bloomberg about Caldive, but if it is publicly traded (which I doubt) it's possible that it's a subsidiary of a holding company thaand is trading by another name. When I am at the office again Monday I will get back on the Bloomberg and look around some more.

Thank you.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: February 06, 2009, 07:10:07 PM »

Everything you need IslandMonkey.Right here!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #355 on: February 06, 2009, 07:14:56 PM »

thanks, I can go in Monday and enter the symbol DVR and pull up ALL the filings, quarterly reports, annual reports and everything they have! I spent most of my day looking at DEEP's charts and lawsuite

[
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: February 06, 2009, 07:17:17 PM »

thanks, I can go in Monday and enter the symbol DVR and pull up ALL the filings, quarterly reports, annual reports and everything they have! I spent most of my day looking at DEEP's charts and lawsuite

I believe they have all their SEC filings on the site!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: February 06, 2009, 07:18:56 PM »

Thanks IslandMonkey, much appreciated.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #358 on: February 06, 2009, 07:20:56 PM »

they do have them, but not as detailed as on the Bloomberg, I can get all the insider transactions from Edgar on the Bloomberg, it has more information than I could ever imagine the need to find out. It's a database that's enormous and goes back to the first day the stock traded (even if it was 1970!) so it gives alot more detail and other filings too! Thanks for the headsup on the site~it's well done!

[
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: February 06, 2009, 07:24:42 PM »

they do have them, but not as detailed as on the Bloomberg, I can get all the insider transactions from Edgar on the Bloomberg, it has more information than I could ever imagine the need to find out. It's a database that's enormous and goes back to the first day the stock traded (even if it was 1970!) so it gives alot more detail and other filings too! Thanks for the headsup on the site~it's well done!

Thanx IslandMonkey.I'm going to post another company for you.It looks like CalDive is a subsidiary of Helix Energy Solutions..They have their DVR on there Website.Will post the link!Again.Thanx.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.