May 28, 2024, 08:40:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 217016 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: February 08, 2009, 03:01:29 PM »

and so your point is You know what is fact and what beth has seen or has not ... ic 

Well good, then maybe you can answer my querstion..
 which has nothing to do with what you are writing about..
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: February 08, 2009, 03:08:15 PM »

and so your point is You know what is fact and what beth has seen or has not ... ic 

Edward this is what you just said your point was:

My point was that Beth new Natalee was dead because of the F.B.I. and THAT video. If ALE had the body they are not going to put the body into a very large crab/fish trap and put in in the ocean.. As Natalee being in the ocean was one of the theory..
IF Beth knew Natalee was dead June 13 2005 and the body recovered by ALE was she in support of Persistence 3 years later ?
Or did she suspect it was an extravagant Hoax ?
Why is it then that Beth and Dave do not appear to be on the same page ?

Although I could see ALE putting the body into a steel oil drum and shipping it to Nicaragua to be dumped in the dense forests there. I would think ALE would opt for a cremation or disposal on land like the landfill..

Anyways.. Is Beth and Dave on the same page .. Or not ? ..Anyone know ?

------------------

Edward, you are stating this as though it is a fact.  It is not is all I am saying, it is ONLY YOUR OPINION that she saw any AruBay videos at all.

No where has Beth said that she did and no one in her family has said that she saw any of these videos at that point in time nor that they had anything at all to do with her being convinced of anything let alone that Natalee was deceased.

That is my only point.

There is no proof of what you say that these videos convinced Beth of anything because we don't even know if she saw them or not.

If you have a reliable source saying that she did, please post a link to that.  If not, it is your speculation only and not a fact as you stated it.

TIA

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: February 08, 2009, 03:13:13 PM »

I only know what Beth and her family have said.  No where have I seen her or any family member say Beth watched Arubay videos and became convinced of anything or any videos for that matter.

If you have, please just post the link to that as I am merely saying I have never seen anything previous to even suggest that those videos played any role in any conclusions reached by Beth. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: February 08, 2009, 03:33:44 PM »

I only know what Beth and her family have said.  No where have I seen her or any family member say Beth watched Arubay videos and became convinced of anything or any videos for that matter.

If you have, please just post the link to that as I am merely saying I have never seen anything previous to even suggest that those videos played any role in any conclusions reached by Beth. 

I agree with Anna -- I've never seen any indication that Beth has commented on (or even referenced) the Aru-bay videos.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: February 08, 2009, 03:57:46 PM »

Without a Linky, it's just a Stinky!   

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: February 08, 2009, 04:08:43 PM »

There are a lot of Mansurs and many ventures.  I guess, since the family has been grateful to Jossy, I would like to see something, in a document, that actually links Jossy, not just the name Mansur,  to nefarious undertakings.

I come from a large family.  Trust me, I am not involved in my brother's endeavors. I don't even want to know about them.  

Regardless of any love I might have for a brother/sister/uncle/aunt/cousin, I am not willing to go to jail for them nor endanger my own family and children.

And they would know better than to ask or even expect such a thing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: February 08, 2009, 04:14:06 PM »

So did anyone start a separate thread for all the conglomerate information?

I doubt I could follow it anyway but would be a shame to have to try to find it all again later should it be needed.  Lots of work went into all that.

A Flow Chart would be where it's at for Anna.  But not sure the picture is not emerging anyway, just don't like seeing it. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: February 08, 2009, 05:01:07 PM »

Just my own assumption.
I think that they probably did find Natalee by the rocks on June 10th (if she had been moved a few times before that - I can't say). The cover-up extended to her body being transferred to the cage in the ocean after that date. I still don't buy that Natalee was in the ocean that first night.

I agree with Anna that it was the FBI that told them Natalee was most likely deceased on June 10th and that it had nothing to do with Beth viewing the videos.  Also the post Edward had saved was Rob's post.

I also agree with Wreck that either Natalee's body or blood was found at the rocks area.  It's always been my belief that was a crime scene.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: February 08, 2009, 05:02:27 PM »

Well OK friends BUT Dave has and so had Art and we have talked about that with them.. I do not know when..I should have asked..
IF Beth has not..according to news media and tabloid ? 
..THEN  was not informed of the video early on when the F.B.I. "who received the video" told her that Natalee was dead.. I do not suppose for one second about the F.B.I. showing her this video ..Nope.. Not Me.. 
I will wait for the news release or grease report..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: February 08, 2009, 05:12:12 PM »

There are a lot of Mansurs and many ventures.  I guess, since the family has been grateful to Jossy, I would like to see something, in a document, that actually links Jossy, not just the name Mansur,  to nefarious undertakings.

I come from a large family.  Trust me, I am not involved in my brother's endeavors. I don't even want to know about them.  

Regardless of any love I might have for a brother/sister/uncle/aunt/cousin, I am not willing to go to jail for them nor endanger my own family and children.

And they would know better than to ask or even expect such a thing.

Ever herd of a crime family ? Every mafia family is.. at some level.. 
This one just happens to be part of the Super Rich..
JMHO
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #610 on: February 08, 2009, 05:15:37 PM »

Well OK friends BUT Dave has and so had Art and we have talked about that with them.. I do not know when..I should have asked..
IF Beth has not..according to news media and tabloid ? 
..THEN  was not informed of the video early on when the F.B.I. "who received the video" told her that Natalee was dead.. I do not suppose for one second about the F.B.I. showing her this video ..Nope.. Not Me.. 
I will wait for the news release or grease report..
I thought the real reason the FBI told Beth and Dave that Natalee was most likely dead,had something to do with the amount of blood in Deepak's car.....I could be wrong but that's what I remember.Also,I thought the family knew nothing about these video's for a couple of months.....I thought the video's were shared with the family and FBI from someone posting here?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: February 08, 2009, 05:20:03 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: February 08, 2009, 05:20:06 PM »

JUNE 10, 2005

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 24th
updated 7:06 a.m. PT, Tues., Oct. 25, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: And that was the day that the FBI came in, Doug Shipley (ph) came in and said that the way the interrogations are unfolding, there‘s a strong possibility that Natalee may not be alive. That was huge. That was the day that—I think, Joe, everyone buried Natalee that day, on June 10.

And then it just—from there, the night went on. There were body sightings, countless. They were knocking on my door. They thought they found her. Oh, no, they didn‘t. It went on from 2:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. It was horrific.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

THE MERIDIAN STAR
Published: May 28, 2006 08:54 pm
Holloway talks about Natalee’s missing year
By Steve Gillespie / assistant editor

Natalee Holloway, 18, disappeared on May 30 while vacationing on the island of Aruba with her high school graduating class from Alabama.

Her father, Dave Holloway, is an insurance agent who lives in Meridian with his wife, Robin, and their family. As the one-year anniversary of Natalee’s disappearance nears, he spoke to The Meridian Star Editorial Board about the search for his daughter and the Aruban investigation, which has led nowhere.

" ... At some point into this investigation, as time goes on and you don’t find her, you start realizing that things are not looking good. We got that confirmation pretty much from the FBI on June 10. They came to us and said the investigation appears to be heading toward a homicide case."

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_148205455.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: February 08, 2009, 05:25:45 PM »

JUNE 10, 2005

Reports Conflict in Case of Missing Ala. Teen
Saturday, June 11, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — Reports conflicted Saturday in developments of the Alabama honor student who has been missing in Aruba for almost two weeks.

David Cruz, a spokesman for the Aruban Minister of Justice (search) told FOX News Natalee Holloway (search), who was on vacation with friends with a graduation trip when she disappeared, was confirmed dead and that authorities knew the location of her body.

However, Cruz later retracted the statement, saying he was a victim of a "misinformation campaign."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

Frustration in Aruba
Commentary by Rick Leventhal for FOX Fan Central
June 15, 2005

The next day, another official spoke to one of our producers. Edward Croues, a spokesman for the minister of justice, told Craig Rivera he had "official information" that Natalee was "confirmed dead," and told Craig her father had asked police to take him to the body and to do it before the press found out where it was. We reconfirmed the information with Croues before going on-air with it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159664,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: February 08, 2009, 05:30:08 PM »

JUNE 10, 2005

Reports Conflict in Case of Missing Ala. Teen
Saturday, June 11, 2005

One of the young men detained admitted "something bad happened" to the woman after they took her to the beach, a police officer said, while prosecutors said the investigation was at a crucial point. But prosecutors refused to comment on the statement by Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig (search), who told The Associated Press that the man who made that admission was leading police to the scene. He refused to identify which of the three young men who took Holloway to a northern beach the night she went missing made the statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159252,00.html

Aruba Case Appears Stalled
Police No Closer To Solving Missing Teen's Disappearance
Page 1 of 2
ORANJESTAD, Aruba, June 12, 2005 | by Scott Benjamin

Holloway's family rushed late Friday to an old stone lighthouse beside Arisha beach after Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that one of three young men in custody admitted that "something bad happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene of the alleged crime.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/06/10/national/main700829.shtml

_____

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: February 08, 2009, 05:30:43 PM »

it appears to be a race car track "tower" with a small JLG manlift off the left side.. Which a camera man/woman would use on the track.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: February 08, 2009, 05:32:01 PM »

Kermit..

it appears to be a race car track "tower" with a small JLG manlift off the left side.. Which a camera man/woman would use on the track.

The picture on the shirt
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: February 08, 2009, 05:34:58 PM »

Blonde's ... I have been watching the Prayer Thread for updates on your Mom.  Did she have the operation yet?

Janet

_____

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: February 08, 2009, 05:38:43 PM »

Here it is.. I think you can see it.. ?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: February 08, 2009, 05:43:15 PM »

Edward this is what you just said your point was:

My point was that Beth new Natalee was dead because of the F.B.I. and THAT video. If ALE had the body they are not going to put the body into a very large crab/fish trap and put in in the ocean.. As Natalee being in the ocean was one of the theory..
IF Beth knew Natalee was dead June 13 2005 and the body recovered by ALE was she in support of Persistence 3 years later ?
Or did she suspect it was an extravagant Hoax ?
Why is it then that Beth and Dave do not appear to be on the same page ?

Although I could see ALE putting the body into a steel oil drum and shipping it to Nicaragua to be dumped in the dense forests there. I would think ALE would opt for a cremation or disposal on land like the landfill..

Anyways.. Is Beth and Dave on the same page .. Or not ? ..Anyone know ?

------------------

Edward, you are stating this as though it is a fact.  It is not is all I am saying, it is ONLY YOUR OPINION that she saw any AruBay videos at all.

No where has Beth said that she did and no one in her family has said that she saw any of these videos at that point in time nor that they had anything at all to do with her being convinced of anything let alone that Natalee was deceased.

That is my only point.

There is no proof of what you say that these videos convinced Beth of anything because we don't even know if she saw them or not.

If you have a reliable source saying that she did, please post a link to that.  If not, it is your speculation only and not a fact as you stated it.

TIA

Beth saw video 24 because I sent it to her
I know she saw all the screen shots for video because I mailed them to Art Wood.
And it was brought up at that meeting in AL

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.