March 28, 2024, 02:37:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #799 2/5/09 - 2/11/09  (Read 213402 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #860 on: February 10, 2009, 08:16:53 PM »

Hendrik (H. S.) Croes was the attorney for Valero Refining

Is he related to

Glenbert Croes and Gilberto Croes Jr
Gilberto (Betico) F. Croes Leader of the Government of Aruba for more than 12 years

http://www.historiadiaruba.aw/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=37&lang=en

snip:
In the government declaration of the Evertsz cabinet, centralization and constitutional structure were emphasized; Hendrik Croes, Betico's brother, became minister, in charge of the Department of Constitutional Affairs of the Islands.
snip

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: February 10, 2009, 08:29:59 PM »

Research posted by caesu:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367294#msg367294

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #506 on: March 20, 2008, 07:27:07 PM »

Hendrik (H. S.) Croes has studied law.
he must have, because he is landsadvocaat (attorney for the government).
around 1979 he was justice minister for the Dutch Antilles (before 1986 aruba was part of the country Dutch Antilles.)
http://www.reclassering.org/index.php?page_id=27&style_id=0  "toenmalige minister van justitie, mr. H.S. Croes"

so now we have justice minister rudy croes and landsadvocaat hendrik croes.
doesn't sound right to me. in some countries it isn't even allowed to have next of kin to the 2nd degree being member of parliament.
seems to me that hendrik croes gives rudy croes directions.

also found that hendrik croes is named in the cargo-affair.
http://ikregeer.nl/static/pdf/KVR3597.pdf dutch parlaiment asked questions about this in 1996.
this is related to the irt-affair. major drugs smuggling affair by the police themselves.
in an earlier article investigators were asked by then dutch-aruban procureur generaal Zwinkels not to question Rudy Croes because he might became justice minister again. i doubt they questioned his brother Hendrik either...
http://www.groene.nl/1996/49/Braaf_aruba
http://www.groene.nl/1996/39/De_aruba-affaire

here is a report by the European Committee for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (CPT) visiting Aruba to check on news of mistreatment in KIA.

A. Governmental authorities

Mr. J.H.M. Zwinkels - Attorney General

Mr. B. Vocking - Deputy Director, Aruba Correctional Institute

Ms. C. van den Berg - Head of the Rehabilitation and Child Welfare Council

Ms. Y. Spellen - Director, Guardianship Board

Mr. J. van de Straten - Head of the National Bureau of Investigations

Mr. L. Rasmijn - Police Commissioner

Mr. E. Bennet - Head of the Airport Immigration Authorities

Mr. R. Martus - Inspector of Police

Ms. A. Peterson - Department of Foreign Affairs Liaison officer to the CPT
Rasmijn en Zwinkels were involved with IRT / Cargo-affair. (see both groene amsterdammer-articles)
also note J van de(r) Straten. didn't know he was already there around that time???
but it is a very common name. but as Head of the National Bureau of Investigations
he must have been involved too with IRT/Cargo-affair.
does this mean he has stuff on Rudy/Hendrik Croes? or on eachother? or even Hirsch Ballin? (had to resign because of IRT-affair.
i repeat this IRT-affair was huge.

i've got a few books and websites bookmarked still to read/scroll through.
but same names keep popping up constantly.
this book seems especially interesting:
http://www.aup.nl/do.php?a=show_visitor_book&isbn=9053564675&l=1

zwinkels was prosecutor under resort 's hertogenbosch - procureur generaal there was gonsalves.
but then i think i am getting way to far. because gonsalves is a very shady person.
he 'supposedly' butchered many people of the Dani-tribe in papau-new-guinea in the 50s. killed people on the spot.
he was called 'godshelves' or 'gunsalvo'. but never got convicted for this.
there is even a gonsalves-price awarded each year now for people who did good work for justice.
after hirsch ballin resigned because of irt-affair the gonsalves-murders came up due to research of a tv-program.
the next justice minister kosto didn't see reason to take action.

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolph_Gonsalves
http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Gonsalvesprijs
http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aad_Kosto

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: February 10, 2009, 08:33:53 PM »

More research posted by caesu:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2989.860

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #762 6/30 -
« Reply #871 on: July 06, 2008, 12:05:41 PM »

this hit-and-run of Hendrik Croes was reported in Dutch newspapers.
there was said that Rudy and Hendrik are brothers.
also in the Aruban papers.

http://www.volkskrant.nl/buitenland/article514116.ece/Oud-minister_Aruba_vast_om_aanrijden_agent?service=Print

but i am still unsure about when Hendrik was exactly justice minister.
at least from 1989. but i don't know when Rudy took over from him. in 2005? i doubt that now.
but in more other articles i read that Rudy was already justice minister before 2004, already in 1993 even.

Rudy's initials are H. R. (Hyacinto Rudolf or Rudolfus).
and Hendrik's are H. S.

here my earlier research on Hendrik:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367294#msg367294

and on Rudy:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367223#msg367223

here article about the Croes family:
http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article191211.ece

also mentioned is Glenbert Croes, a son of Betico.
he started his own party. let to a family feud. a fight for Betico's legacy

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: February 10, 2009, 08:37:54 PM »

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article191211.ece

Google translation:

Print Version
REPORT, From our reporter Stieven Ramdharie
published on 04 January 2005 02:24, updated 19:56

ORANGE CITY - 2005, the year of reconciliation in the family Croes, Aruba's prominent political family. For years the heirs of the late roles Betico Croes streets. But this is changing.

The man with the wrong friends in the business? Is this friendly and jovial young man, once the subject of dispute between Aruba and the Cabinet-Cook, the enfant terrible of the Aruban politics?

"It just created spirits, bezweert the eldest son of Aruba's most famous politician Betico late Croes, light lunch. "The security forces created a political monster of me."

Barely 38 years, he and Glen Bert Croes has been a hectic life as Deputy Prime Minister and parliament sitting. Plenty taunted by his political enemies, including his uncles, because of alleged contacts with dubious businessmen and tinkering with public projects when he was Minister of Transport. A family drama ', so called Betico's oldest brother Henry, also a former minister, the much discussed trade and walk of his nephew.

But in 2005, when the ballot goes to Aruba, the year of twinning in the most prominent political family on the island. For ten years, the brothers and the two sons of Betico diametrically opposed.

"We are working on a reünificatie," says Justice Minister Rudy Croes (58), the younger brother of Betico. Glen Bert has changed, he is calmer. " Glen Bert: "We are working hard, it was time."

They already living 370 years on the island, the olive-branches Croes, but as much political struggle in recent years, Aruba's first Familiy never before. Since Glen Bert, who is supported by his younger brother Junior, early nineties the MEP party of his father and uncles had toekeerde after a dispute over his political ambitions, the hommeles in the family.

Thanks Glen Bert Liberal Party splinter OLA, the AVP of the Eman-family, the arch enemies of the MEP, in the nineties politics dominate. Polarization and family ties are crucial components in the Aruban political life where it is used to accuse each other of corruption, mismanagement and abuse of power. In this sense, the leading Croes reunification a spicy development.

All will be much pronounced. "We should not forget that Glen Bert or years in the government Eman Saturday, stressed Prime Minister and MEP leader Nelson Oduber. These were the years when Glen Bert as a minister in the close was due to irregularities in large construction projects such as expansion of the airport.

The Court accused Glen Bert when "unauthorized and uncontrollable act. It was also the time that Aruba was known as a drug haven.

Was not Glen Bert who strongly opposed the extradition to the U.S. of two cousins of Mansur, one of the richest families of Aruba, which were suspected of laundering Colombian drug money? On two occasions refused the governor, because of the close links of the Glen Bert Mansur, his appointment as minister.

"Unfortunately, the people behind the OLA guys who were in contact with justice," says Uncle Rudy who speaks on Betico seems. "But that time is behind us." 'Very difficult', called Glen Bert the split in the family. "If we had treated each other differently, the OLA was never established. I always wanted to be MEP. Who knows, this reunification is also a political significance. "

Croes will ever again go leyden MEP?

Prime Minister Oduber: "They are the largest family here. So chances are that my successor Croes hot. "

Glen Bert: "I am the party of my father leyden. Minister I do not anymore. I am better with my mouth with my hands. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: February 10, 2009, 08:42:21 PM »

I should have translated that article first.   

Thanks caesu!    

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: February 10, 2009, 09:28:30 PM »

Kinda quiet tonight!
I am heartened to see that Joran is pretty much reviled in The Netherlands!! (The articles about Joran and his poker addiction where they describe him as "the killer" of Natalee and the poll of school children)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: February 10, 2009, 09:52:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_52556.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Drugs in drinking

10 Feb, 2009, 14:49 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A 26-year-old from Iran coming tourist MS had to be transported to the hospital after a drug in her drink had done. Last Saturday chaired the bather a drink tequilla when an unknown man in her came to a chat. After a while, felt S. are unwell. When the police arrived the victim had been taken to hospital for treatment of her complaints. The next day S. together with her husband to the police in order to make a statement. The matter is further investigated.

It does not matter how Arlene Ellis-Schipper and Steve Cohen try to spin it for the sake of the Aruban economy ... Dave Holloway witnessed the REAL Aurba shortly after his arrival on the Island.  Even Joe Tacopina told it how it was.

Janet

+++++++

NANCY GRACE
What Did Deepak Kalpoe Tell Investigators?
Aired December 1, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

ARLENE ELLIS SCHIPPER, ARUBAN TASK FORCE SPOKESPERSON: Well, the task force is a combination of concerned people of Aruba, as well as the government. And what we are doing is actually constantly monitoring this case and finding and promoting the truth and stimulating everything, from both support to the family...

(CROSSTALK)

DIANE DIMOND, GUEST HOST: But it`s not just -- you don`t speak for the police and the prosecution.

SCHIPPER: No.

DIMOND: You also speak for the merchants and the hotel operators on the island?

SCHIPPER: I do.

(CROSSTALK)

DIMOND: Don`t you think that`s a little bit in conflict there?

DIMOND: I mean, aren`t we after the truth and not really worrying what the hotel managers want?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0512/01/ng.01.html

DR. PHIL SHOW
January 29, 2005

Steve Cohen, special advisor to Aruba, came on the show hoping for a chance to talk to Beth about where the investigation stands today. Dr. Phil turns to Steve. "So, you're a paid consultant?" he asks.

"That's correct," Steve replies.

"And, who pays you?" Dr. Phil probes.

"I'm actually paid by the tourism industry, which is the Aruban Tourism Authority, and also a group called AHACA, which is an association of hotel owners on the island."

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=3041&slide=4&showID=

A SAFE ARUBA?

Dave Holloway
Corruption in Paradise

Page 9:

In fact, he (Jacobs) was so confident that she was just partying it up or on drugs that he told us this particular bar would be the best place to find her. However, he did warn us to watch our drinks very carefully, adding that sometimes people put drugs into them.

Page 10:
While customers must pass by a bouncer at the door, there was no indication that he was stopping anyone from entering. The bar was packed with teenagers doing Jell-O shots and sleazy-looking island boys preying on the beautiful young female tourist ...

I did not want to stay inside, so we hung out around the street corners. In less than two hours, we probably experienced at least ten to fifteen offers from various drug dealers who wanted us to buy from them.

Page 16
During our daylight searches throughout the island, our group came across many abandoned houses where drug addicts had left razors and other drug paraphernalia. Some were filled with foul smelling odors, feces, urine, cardboard boxes they used as blankets or beds, and general trash. One of those houses was located right next to a fine restaurant near the hotel area and a McDonald’s ...

Several times, people came into the hotel to meet with other locals and an apparent drug deal was taking place. The person would come in to scope out the area prior to doing the deal.

Joe Tacopina
On the Record with Greta
May 17, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Booty is someone who hangs out on the beach, made a live on the beach. Someone who I have been told has a criminal history. He is there sometimes at night…has access to a boat, is the brother in law of Gerald Dompig.

TACOPINA: And…most importantly, he had a hut on the beach and he showed us where it was that had a direct shot into the room stayed at that night.  We were there…the beach that he lived in, I mean literally stayed on this beach out there. What you have to understand this climate permits something like that. It’s just a cover and that’s where he stayed.

Chaperone knows tragedy's effects will linger in hearts
Adults on trip stayed visible but Mountain Brook grads were given rein, teacher recalls

Sunday, May 28, 2006
CAROL ROBINSON
News staff writer

There was much talk after Natalee's disappearance that seven chaperones weren't sufficient for 130 graduates. "Most people didn't understand when we went down there, we were mostly there for an emergency, and we held their passports," he said. "It was made apparent they were on their own."

The chaperones, he said, stayed at the Holiday Inn resort the entire trip, leaving only one time for about two hours to go downtown to shop for T-shirts. The adults met with the teens daily around 11:30 a.m., reminding them to be careful.

"We just wanted to be there, be visible at all times," he said.

Plummer said only one incident stood out in his mind, and that was early during their stay. Some of the kids were being too loud in the hotel, so the chaperones told them to take it to the beach.  Another hotel guest sought out (Bob) Plummer and warned him that a man was on the beach trying to sell drugs to the students.

"I just asked him to leave them alone," Plummer said. "He went ballistic and threatened to slash me up."

Plummer called the police, and met with the hotel manager on the day they left to express his concerns about the incident

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/114880791244790.xml&coll=2

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #867 on: February 10, 2009, 10:27:31 PM »

Hey Monkeys... Could You Please Pray for People in Texas who are having Very Bad Storms right now......I will check back in later when the worst is over... provided I have power......TIA 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: February 10, 2009, 10:30:18 PM »

Hey Monkeys... Could You Please Pray for People in Texas who are having Very Bad Storms right now......I will check back in later when the worst is over... provided I have power......TIA 

PRAYERS FOR TEXAS AND HOTPING..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #869 on: February 10, 2009, 10:32:04 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

Drugs in drinking

ORANGE CITY - A 26-year-old from Iran coming tourist MS had to be transported to the hospital after a drug in her drink had done. Last Saturday chaired the bather a drink tequilla when an unknown man in her came to a chat. After a while, felt S. are unwell. When the police arrived the victim had been taken to hospital for treatment of her complaints. The next day S. together with her husband to the police in order to make a statement. The matter is further investigated.

It does not matter how Arlene Ellis-Schipper and Steve Cohen try to spin it for the sake of the Aruban economy ... Dave Holloway witnessed the REAL Aurba shortly after his arrival on the Island.  Even Joe Tacopina told it how it was.

Janet

+++++++

NANCY GRACE

ARLENE ELLIS SCHIPPER, ARUBAN TASK FORCE SPOKESPERSON: Well, the task force is a combination of concerned people of Aruba, as well as the government. And what we are doing is actually constantly monitoring this case and finding and promoting the truth and stimulating everything, from both support to the family...

(CROSSTALK)

DIANE DIMOND, GUEST HOST: But it`s not just -- you don`t speak for the police and the prosecution.

(CROSSTALK)

DIMOND: I mean, aren`t we after the truth and not really worrying what the hotel managers want?

DR. PHIL SHOW
January 29, 2005

Steve Cohen, special advisor to Aruba, came on the show hoping for a chance to talk to Beth about where the investigation stands today. Dr. Phil turns to Steve. "So, you're a paid consultant?" he asks.

"I'm actually paid by the tourism industry, which is the Aruban Tourism Authority, and also a group called AHACA, which is an association of hotel owners on the island."

A SAFE ARUBA?

Dave Holloway
Corruption in Paradise

Page 9:

In fact, he (Jacobs) was so confident that she was just partying it up or on drugs that he told us this particular bar would be the best place to find her. However, he did warn us to watch our drinks very carefully, adding that sometimes people put drugs into them.

Page 10:
While customers must pass by a bouncer at the door, there was no indication that he was stopping anyone from entering. The bar was packed with teenagers doing Jell-O shots and sleazy-looking island boys preying on the beautiful young female tourist ...

I did not want to stay inside, so we hung out around the street corners. In less than two hours, we probably experienced at least ten to fifteen offers from various drug dealers who wanted us to buy from them.

Page 16
During our daylight searches throughout the island, our group came across many abandoned houses where drug addicts had left razors and other drug paraphernalia. Some were filled with foul smelling odors, feces, urine, cardboard boxes they used as blankets or beds, and general trash. One of those houses was located right next to a fine restaurant near the hotel area and a McDonald’s ...

Several times, people came into the hotel to meet with other locals and an apparent drug deal was taking place. The person would come in to scope out the area prior to doing the deal.

Joe Tacopina
On the Record with Greta
May 17, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Booty is someone who hangs out on the beach, made a live on the beach. Someone who I have been told has a criminal history. He is there sometimes at night…has access to a boat, is the brother in law of Gerald Dompig.

TACOPINA: And…most importantly, he had a hut on the beach and he showed us where it was that had a direct shot into the room stayed at that night.  We were there…the beach that he lived in, I mean literally stayed on this beach out there. What you have to understand this climate permits something like that. It’s just a cover and that’s where he stayed.

Adults on trip stayed visible but Mountain Brook grads were given rein, teacher recalls

Sunday, May 28, 2006
CAROL ROBINSON
News staff writer

There was much talk after Natalee's disappearance that seven chaperones weren't sufficient for 130 graduates. "Most people didn't understand when we went down there, we were mostly there for an emergency, and we held their passports," he said. "It was made apparent they were on their own."

The chaperones, he said, stayed at the Holiday Inn resort the entire trip, leaving only one time for about two hours to go downtown to shop for T-shirts. The adults met with the teens daily around 11:30 a.m., reminding them to be careful.

Plummer said only one incident stood out in his mind, and that was early during their stay. Some of the kids were being too loud in the hotel, so the chaperones told them to take it to the beach.  Another hotel guest sought out (Bob) Plummer and warned him that a man was on the beach trying to sell drugs to the students.

"I just asked him to leave them alone," Plummer said. "He went ballistic and threatened to slash me up."

Plummer called the police, and met with the hotel manager on the day they left to express his concerns about the incident

http://www.al.com/news/birminghamnews/index.ssf?/base/news/114880791244790.xml&coll=2

It is actually very sad that our State Department hasn't embraced Natalee's case and demanded justice for an American citizen. The ugly underbelly of aruba is just inches below the surface, and any visitor thinking they are in paradise and safe are truly just a heartbeat away from serious injury or death in any confrontation with aruba's seedier population. On the one hand, those that promote aruba tourism just seem to barely tolerate American visitors for the money they spend, but it is clear a large majority of arubans outside the tourism industry are raised in a culture of contempt for americans. The polis, OM, and ruling party turn nasty right away when something goes wrong with a tourist on the one happy island, and God forbid that any tourist has to turn to them for help. They will all mobilize against the victim and their family anyone who tries to get justice for the victim/family. MHOO....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: February 10, 2009, 10:34:23 PM »

Stay safe hotping!!!!  We are supposed to get some of the bad storms too, but so far everything's o.k. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: February 10, 2009, 10:37:10 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

Drugs in drinking

Janet

+++++++

NANCY GRACE

(CROSSTALK)

(CROSSTALK)

DR. PHIL SHOW
January 29, 2005

A SAFE ARUBA?

Dave Holloway
Corruption in Paradise

Page 9:

Page 10:

Page 16

Joe Tacopina
On the Record with Greta
May 17, 2006

Sunday, May 28, 2006
CAROL ROBINSON
News staff writer

It is actually very sad that our State Department hasn't embraced Natalee's case and demanded justice for an American citizen. The ugly underbelly of aruba is just inches below the surface, and any visitor thinking they are in paradise and safe are truly just a heartbeat away from serious injury or death in any confrontation with aruba's seedier population. On the one hand, those that promote aruba tourism just seem to barely tolerate American visitors for the money they spend, but it is clear a large majority of arubans outside the tourism industry are raised in a culture of contempt for americans. The polis, OM, and ruling party turn nasty right away when something goes wrong with a tourist on the one happy island, and God forbid that any tourist has to turn to them for help. They will all mobilize against the victim and their family anyone who tries to get justice for the victim/family. MHOO....

I agree billb.   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: February 10, 2009, 10:37:57 PM »

Stay safe hotping!!!!  We are supposed to get some of the bad storms too, but so far everything's o.k. 

PRAYERS FOR TM....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: February 10, 2009, 10:40:17 PM »

I've been on this OIL thing but have never lost sight of J2k and Paulus.Why would Aruba protect Paulus to all ends of the Earth.That i still don't understand.Would it not have been cheaper,as well as easier to get RID of the problem,and or problems??Seriously.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: February 10, 2009, 10:43:03 PM »

They are just hitting me in Dallas!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: February 10, 2009, 10:43:52 PM »

I know this will be shocking for some, and I apologize for that.  But I think it's important to see just how sick some of the "anti-socials" are on that island.  What did this poor man do to deserve such humiliation?

2/11/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

ordo & prosperidad owing to stay at where??

man atraca y let sunu behind the crudo realidad of crimen at aruba yesterday afternoon, autoridadnan policial owing to being avisa cu at santa cruz, at height of hubo in cura of one cas, have one person sleep, without cloths part abao of his curpa y is lora in wire cu have one cacho mara at dje. in first instant is show cu the person here is as one person bad y/of sober. the not can owing to stop on his pianan. but thing have indicacion, cu the person here owing to become victima of atraco, where anti-socialnan owing to atak’e, bay cu his cartera y another pertenencianan y after of the bati’e, owing to lagu’e throw in cura near of his cacho. the person here of surname d. live his only. police owing to dicidi of avisa ambulance, for transporta the person here for hospital, assure if see his condicion, where the is show of some hour or day eybao throw. the cacho, cu is his mihor amigo, not was wanted for none person aserca he here. but polisnan in form tactico owing to libera he for of the cacho y owing to send hospital.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: February 10, 2009, 10:44:53 PM »

Stay safe wreck!  I'm saying a prayer for you now!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: February 10, 2009, 10:45:46 PM »

Hope all is well Wreck and stay safe!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: February 10, 2009, 10:50:18 PM »

2/11/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

valero cu 100 thousand guilder for aruba hospitality & security foundation aruba hospitality & security foundation have some year end activo treciendo seguridad in comunidad aruban. so we conoce also one visibility team solido cu is haciendo one tremendo trabao for we island. recientemente valero aruba refinery owing to haci one beautiful donacion of awg 100.000 at aruba hospitality & security foundation, so contribuyendo n’e trabao cu the fundacion is haci actualmente for san nicolas y becindario. present during the entrega here was sr. paul arends, agent of valero aruba refinery, y sr. roland peterson, acolyte of aruba hospitality & security foundation. aruba hospitality & security foundation owing to cuminsa cu the proyecto of visibility team at year 2002. by year 2005 visibility team also owing to cuminsa opera in the barionan of san nicolas treciendo trankilidad east of bridge. for can help the proyecto of san nicolas, valero aruba refinery is haci the contribucion generoso here come across. valero aruba refinery is achieve the aim of aruba hospitality & security foundation uno much good y is aplaudi the fundacion p’e trabao ehemplar. one word of elogio y gratitud is bay also at valero aruba refinery cu the beautiful gesture here. one contribucion siguramente necesario p’asina stay sigura comunidad of san nicolas they seguridad.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: February 10, 2009, 11:03:35 PM »

Hope all is well Wreck and stay safe!
Thanks!
The worst appears over (60 mph winds) -- still raining a little!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.