April 27, 2024, 11:54:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240603 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2009, 06:16:31 PM »

i agreed with Heykim-i don't apologize for taking up for Heykim, but i meant i shouldn't jump to conclusions! (sorry, last night at this house & i'm kinda sad & irritable!) that's no excuse though!

wendi

Cheer Up Buttercup   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2009, 06:17:58 PM »

well, if JennyW was really just asking... then I think she was misunderstood

Just thinking if it were me, how I would have felt.  I appreciate where the monkey's are coming from, really.  I think that had JennyW explained, from the beginning that she was contacted on EBAY that none of this would have happened.

I'm just sayin'...

not all Kim's fault, and I think she's already said she felt bad anyway

so, How about them Steelers???
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2009, 06:18:57 PM »

Oh! Eep! You're talking about MY post. Gak. Let me clarify, I was emailed through eBay from a person claiming to work for Baez, but who mentioned an obscure posting I made on Scared Monkeys. I don't think the "full name I was given is a real person, I think it's an online moniker. I DO NOT thinks anyone needs to worry about the security on the SM website. I've been on this website back when Natalee Holloway was alive and aside from the occassional pop-up, I have never had any indication this site is not totally secure.

Seriously. I trust the security on this website and was not implying the children of moderators were running amok. Please, lets all go back to the Anthony obsession and forgive me for accidentally hikacking the thread.

There is no problem with security at SM.  You however appear to be attempting to start trouble. 
Klaas,
unless you are privy to info we don't have, I really think she was only asking if we knew of a player that called herself Deb Davis.  Someone else posted a link where they saw Deb Davis had posted on another website and her opinion was that Caylee had a hispanic influence and that there probably WAS a nanny.  I posted this on the last thread and brought JennyW's response over so she would see it.  I don't see that she is trying to start trouble. 

Maybe I can help, DD is the name of a woman that used to work with the blind driving psychics, and then attempted to have her prosecuted for fraud.

Blink -- Maybe last name was Miliken/Milliken instead?  (First name D.)  Was this the lady that claimed Gale St. John ripped her off with unauthorized hotel credit card charges?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2009, 06:19:12 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18641180/detail.html

Roy Kronk May Have To Start Paying Own Legal Fees
Wednesday, February 4, 2009 – updated: 3:43 pm EST February 4, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The county employee who found the body of Caylee Anthony might soon have to start paying his own legal bills. Until now, Orange County has been paying a law firm to represent former meter reader Roy Kronk.

So far, the county has paid more than $7,500 dollars. It was an effort to help Kronk maintain privacy.

Wednesday, a county watchdog group told Eyewitness News that's excessive.

"Owing a debt of gratitude doesn't allow the taxpayer to be taken advantage of," said Michael Walzak of CountyWatch.

Kronk is no longer working as a meter reader. He's now working at a county utility warehouse and says he wants to be out of the public eye.
I stand by my earlier post ... the taxpayers of FL (and full disclosure - I'm not one) are paying for this HUGE case/trial .... Personally, I'd be more inclined to want to pay for Kronk's lawyer (even without knowing his entire role in this scenario) before I'd be inclined to pay for Casey (and family) to continue to lie and lie and lie to LE ... 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2009, 06:20:18 PM »

Just thinking if it were me, how I would have felt.  I appreciate where the monkey's are coming from, really.  I think that had JennyW explained, from the beginning that she was contacted on EBAY that none of this would have happened.

I'm just sayin'...

Some things should be exspained before just coming out with a statement,  this I have to agree with,   Oh and about them Steelers............they stole it.....yep yep,   stay true to the name!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2009, 06:20:37 PM »

Casey will be too busy writing a legal brief with her new civil attorney to watch a memorial service for the daughter she murdered.  George will attend if he can bring his pillow and blankie and Lee will attend and giggle throughout the service.  Cindy will chew gum, pick at her lips and other parts of her anatomy. She will likely raise her hand during the service to make a statement about Zenaida.

These people make me ill. They are hypocrites.  I understand that they are sad about Caylee's death because I think GA and CA loved her, but they are forgetting what and who caused Caylee's death.  Grieve together, my rear end.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2009, 06:21:17 PM »

this is totally off topic

a friend gave me this link to some really good deals on purses, and I thought you guys may want to check it out

www.goldenbleu.com

they are having a quitting business sale, it's pretty cleaned out, but they have some great deals.  Be sure to click on all the links.

To stay on topic,

Too bad kc will never get to shop again, other than for treats from the commissary and some granny panties!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2009, 06:21:22 PM »

hey kim ... I see you now ... does that help?  ....   

LMAO....I was trying to decide how to word it...

heh.. sorry.. i usually dont like to rock the boat... its not in my nature... but i just HAD to say it,... i musta read it 10 times before it was either explode here...or yell it at my husband..
he isnt so much into yelling.... so yall got the wrath of kim *L*
well if you don't like to rock it, what do you like to do?  capsize the darn thing?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2009, 06:21:54 PM »

I'm just sayin'...

I was cheering for the Cards (Chike Okeafor graduated from West Lafayette High School!) .. so honestly .. not liking the Steelers that much right now ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2009, 06:23:26 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2009, 06:27:38 PM »

Blink - please check your email, mission accomplished (I think  )
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2009, 06:28:28 PM »

Oh! Eep! You're talking about MY post. Gak. Let me clarify, I was emailed through eBay from a person claiming to work for Baez, but who mentioned an obscure posting I made on Scared Monkeys. I don't think the "full name I was given is a real person, I think it's an online moniker. I DO NOT thinks anyone needs to worry about the security on the SM website. I've been on this website back when Natalee Holloway was alive and aside from the occassional pop-up, I have never had any indication this site is not totally secure.

Seriously. I trust the security on this website and was not implying the children of moderators were running amok. Please, lets all go back to the Anthony obsession and forgive me for accidentally hikacking the thread.

There is no problem with security at SM.  You however appear to be attempting to start trouble. 
Klaas,
unless you are privy to info we don't have, I really think she was only asking if we knew of a player that called herself Deb Davis.  Someone else posted a link where they saw Deb Davis had posted on another website and her opinion was that Caylee had a hispanic influence and that there probably WAS a nanny.  I posted this on the last thread and brought JennyW's response over so she would see it.  I don't see that she is trying to start trouble. 

Maybe I can help, DD is the name of a woman that used to work with the blind driving psychics, and then attempted to have her prosecuted for fraud.

Blink -- Maybe last name was Miliken/Milliken instead?  (First name D.)  Was this the lady that claimed Gale St. John ripped her off with unauthorized hotel credit card charges?

yes'm
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2009, 06:29:36 PM »

gosh darn it... and the NEW CAGE was so nice and clean...
i sure mucked it all up..

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2009, 06:30:04 PM »

Casey will be too busy writing a legal brief with her new civil attorney to watch a memorial service for the daughter she murdered.  George will attend if he can bring his pillow and blankie and Lee will attend and giggle throughout the service.  Cindy will chew gum, pick at her lips and other parts of her anatomy. She will likely raise her hand during the service to make a statement about Zenaida.

These people make me ill. They are hypocrites.  I understand that they are sad about Caylee's death because I think GA and CA loved her, but they are forgetting what and who caused Caylee's death.  Grieve together, my rear end.

The whole situation is really very, very sad.

But I just had to laugh at your opinion of Cindy's probably posturing. "Cindy will chew gum, pick at her lips and other parts of her anatomy. She will likely raise her hand during the service to make a statement about Zenaida."

That is quite good, Babybear.

And again, the whole situation is just plain sad.

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2009, 06:30:45 PM »

I was too sick to work today but I haven't missed a beat on this board! Does this make me a bad person or an addict? Anyhow, I have a question. If Casey does not answer the questions on the deposition, doesn't she have to drop her counter suit? What kind of big nasty surprise could her lawyer be planning for Zenaida now? Do they not realize that they should just cede the countersuit and shut up?! They are only going to make Casey look more evil with every move they make!!!

Carmen
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2009, 06:32:32 PM »

Klaas,

What do moderators' children have to do with anything?

Just curious.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2009, 06:33:43 PM »

Klaasend, You've got Mail, please pick up the red phone under the cakse server..

Blink

uh oh... if its about me... if i die.. i always loved you all best.....
It's the bat phone!  I always knew klaas was batgirl!
(and we love you too heykim!)

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: February 04, 2009, 06:34:53 PM »

The whole situation is really very, very sad.

But I just had to laugh at your opinion of Cindy's probably posturing. "Cindy will chew gum, pick at her lips and other parts of her anatomy. She will likely raise her hand during the service to make a statement about Zenaida."

That is quite good, Babybear.

And again, the whole situation is just plain sad.

Now that is hilarious!   Tks for a good chuckle Babybear

What will be funnier is if Casey is busy penning her book & she wont be able to profit from it as she rots in jail convicted...then I hope Jesse & maybe a few select others sue for slander by the Anthony family & take ALL monies they profitted of their murdering daughter killing their granddaughter....ugh its too sick for words!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2009, 06:35:06 PM »

Klaas,

Okay Blink ... just the phrase "blind driving psychics" about made me pee my pants!  What are blind driving psychics exactly?  Inquiring minds want to know ...

Personally, if those psychics are blind, I don't think they should be driving.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: February 04, 2009, 06:35:18 PM »

Blink - please check your email, mission accomplished (I think  )

Geeze Louise you are the bestest.. Thank you Thank you

Blink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.