April 28, 2024, 12:49:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240606 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1000 on: February 06, 2009, 01:21:21 AM »

CBB, wasn't the case of throwing the kids off the bridge wasn't that the Dad who did that????

There was another case in Charlotte N.C. several months ago where a guy took his 10 month old son to ER  b/c he wasn't breathing. When the truth came out the dad or boyfriend had turned the baby on his belly in the crib or bed and sodomized him....to keep anyone from hearing the baby scream he pushed the little guys face into the mattress and suffocated him....that SOB should have been hung right then.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1001 on: February 06, 2009, 01:22:11 AM »

Oh my God....Darla...I never knew that.  That poor father prolly hears those words in his head of day of his life.  Why didn't she get the DP?

Mental problems got her off.....said he had been sexually abused ....can't remember all the reasons. But it all boiled down that a new man friend did not want the kids. David wrote a book on the 9 days. and best I can remember it is called 9 Days
sefl editsaid she

Hi Darla, I've been thinking about Susan Smith case while Caylee has been missing.  I remember that case well. Then earlier tonight I thought I saw the same LE guy who'd reported the Smith boys being found in that pond, but now talking about the missing nurse whose remains had been found near some railroad tracks.  Small world...
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1002 on: February 06, 2009, 01:22:25 AM »

a couple links to info on women who kill their children.

Press Release
703-528-1902 ext. 3008
Fax 703-528-3546
http://www.aaanet.org/press/motherskillingchildren.htm
March 25, 2002

WHY WOMEN KILL THEIR CHILDREN

More than 200 women kill their children in the U.S. every year. Andrea Yates who drowned her five kids, and pediatrician Ellen Feinberg, of Champaign, Illinois, who stabbed her two young sons, one fatally, are not unique.

Here are some perspectives on why mothers kill their children from prominent members of the American Anthropological Association.

JILL KORBIN, expert on child abuse, who has studied mothers who killed their children.

http://crime.about.com/od/female_offenders/a/mother_killers.htm
Women Who Kill Their Children
11 Women Are on Death Row for Killing Their Kids

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: February 06, 2009, 01:23:24 AM »

If you listen to all of the  "guest" defense attys., they all say that this case should have been pled out.  We all KNOW this ourselves.  

So why would Baez continue this fiasco?  

Suppose the BIG PAY OUT with the books and movies  have to do with there BEING A TRIAL.  The outcome wouldn't matter...the end is the same...Casey is guilty.

Casey can PROFIT before she gets convicted...her family can profit because they aren't charged with this crime.  Say she gets out in 15 yrs. or so..and is very wealthy?

I'm not convinced that Casey would allow her atty to plead out, before or after Caylee was found. Don't get me wrong, I'm convinced that Baez likes the notoriety and the potential money, but Casey and he are on the same track, maybe for the same reasons, and maybe not.

As trial looms closer, I'm thinking there's a slight chance Casey may blink, but I wouldn't bet on it and I'm not sure the prosecution would entertain a plea for anything less than what they are sure to get with a conviction in court.

CBB, when you say "blink", do you mean confess?

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: February 06, 2009, 01:24:06 AM »

From one of the links :

A look at the rolls of women who are currently on death row, and the crimes that put them there, shows that women who kill their children are indeed not as rare as we would like to believe. Of the 49 women on death row, 11 killed children:   

Patricia Blackmon was 29 years old when she killed her 2-year-old adopted daughter in Dothan, AL in May 1999.

Kenisha Berry at age 20, covered her 4-day-old son with duct tape resulting in his death.

Debra Jean Milke was 25 when she killed her 4-year-old son in Arizona in 1989.

Dora Luz Durenrostro killed her two daughters, age 4 and 9, and her son, age 8, when she was 34 years old in San Jacinto, California in 1994.

Caro Socorro was 42 years old when she killed her three sons, ages 5, 8 and 11, in Santa Rosa Valley, California in 1999.

Susan Eubanks murdered her four sons, ages 4, 6, 7 and 14, in San Marcos, California, in 1996 when she was 33.

Caroline Young was 49 in Haywood, California when she killed her 4-year-old granddaughter and 6-year-old grandson.

Robin Lee Row was 35 years old when she killed her husband, her 10-year-old son and her 8-year-old daughter in Boise, Idaho in 1992.

Michelle Sue Tharp was 29 years old in Burgettstown, Pennsylvania when she killed her 7-year-old daughter.

Frances Elaine Newton was 21 when she murdered her husband, 7-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter in Houston, Texas. Update: Frances Elaine Newton was executed on September 14, 2005.

Darlie Lynn Routier was 26 in Rowlett, Texas when she was convicted of killing her 5-year-old son.

Teresa Michelle Lewis killer her 51-year-old husband and 26-year-old step son in Keeling, Virgina when she was 33 years old.

Korbin says there are usually clues that are obvious to those around parents who end up killing their children. "Prior to a homicide, lots of lay people know these men and women are having difficulty parenting. The public has to be better educated in recognizing how to intervene and how to support child abuse prevention," she said in an AAA press release.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1005 on: February 06, 2009, 01:24:06 AM »

CBB, wasn't the case of throwing the kids off the bridge wasn't that the Dad who did that????

There was another case in Charlotte N.C. several months ago where a guy took his 10 month old son to ER  b/c he wasn't breathing. When the truth came out the dad or boyfriend had turned the baby on his belly in the crib or bed and sodomized him....to keep anyone from hearing the baby scream he pushed the little guys face into the mattress and suffocated him....that SOB should have been hung right then.

OMG! I don't know anything about that case..............OMG! 

There may have been a Dad that threw his children off a bridge, but I'm sure the one I'm thinking of was a mom. It was some time ago. I'm thinking it may have been the San Francisco Bridge. Let me see what I can find. BRB
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: February 06, 2009, 01:24:09 AM »

Oh my God....Darla...I never knew that.  That poor father prolly hears those words in his head of day of his life.  Why didn't she get the DP?

Mental problems got her off.....said he had been sexually abused ....can't remember all the reasons. But it all boiled down that a new man friend did not want the kids. David wrote a book on the 9 days. and best I can remember it is called 9 Days
sefl editsaid she

Hi Darla, I've been thinking about Susan Smith case while Caylee has been missing.  I remember that case well. Then earlier tonight I thought I saw the same LE guy who'd reported the Smith boys being found in that pond, but now talking about the missing nurse whose remains had been found near some railroad tracks.  Small world...

Yeah Susan Smith lived less than an hour from me

God Bless!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: February 06, 2009, 01:25:07 AM »

If you listen to all of the  "guest" defense attys., they all say that this case should have been pled out.  We all KNOW this ourselves.  

Suppose the BIG PAY OUT with the books and movies  have to do with there BEING A TRIAL.  The outcome wouldn't matter...the end is the same...Casey is guilty.

Casey can PROFIT before she gets convicted...her family can profit because they aren't charged with this crime.  Say she gets out in 15 yrs. or so..and is very wealthy?

I'm not convinced that Casey would allow her atty to plead out, before or after Caylee was found. Don't get me wrong, I'm convinced that Baez likes the notoriety and the potential money, but Casey and he are on the same track, maybe for the same reasons, and maybe not.

As trial looms closer, I'm thinking there's a slight chance Casey may blink, but I wouldn't bet on it and I'm not sure the prosecution would entertain a plea for anything less than what they are sure to get with a conviction in court.

Remember the two times LE thought she was ready to plea?  One time they even brought George up there late at night...but Baez showed up and nixed it?  

He probably told her...look...you're going to get the same time if you go to trial as you do if you plea...but make no money...this way, you will make the money.  Set her straight as to priorities IMO.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: February 06, 2009, 01:27:07 AM »

Hung by the you-know-whatsas too!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: February 06, 2009, 01:27:46 AM »

From one of the links :

A look at the rolls of women who are currently on death row, and the crimes that put them there, shows that women who kill their children are indeed not as rare as we would like to believe. Of the 49 women on death row, 11 killed children:   

Patricia Blackmon was 29 years old when she killed her 2-year-old adopted daughter in Dothan, AL in May 1999.

Kenisha Berry at age 20, covered her 4-day-old son with duct tape resulting in his death.

Dora Luz Durenrostro killed her two daughters, age 4 and 9, and her son, age 8, when she was 34 years old in San Jacinto, California in 1994.

Caro Socorro was 42 years old when she killed her three sons, ages 5, 8 and 11, in Santa Rosa Valley, California in 1999.

Susan Eubanks murdered her four sons, ages 4, 6, 7 and 14, in San Marcos, California, in 1996 when she was 33.

Caroline Young was 49 in Haywood, California when she killed her 4-year-old granddaughter and 6-year-old grandson.

Robin Lee Row was 35 years old when she killed her husband, her 10-year-old son and her 8-year-old daughter in Boise, Idaho in 1992.

Michelle Sue Tharp was 29 years old in Burgettstown, Pennsylvania when she killed her 7-year-old daughter.

Frances Elaine Newton was 21 when she murdered her husband, 7-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter in Houston, Texas. Update: Frances Elaine Newton was executed on September 14, 2005.

Darlie Lynn Routier was 26 in Rowlett, Texas when she was convicted of killing her 5-year-old son.

Teresa Michelle Lewis killer her 51-year-old husband and 26-year-old step son in Keeling, Virgina when she was 33 years old.

Korbin says there are usually clues that are obvious to those around parents who end up killing their children. "Prior to a homicide, lots of lay people know these men and women are having difficulty parenting. The public has to be better educated in recognizing how to intervene and how to support child abuse prevention," she said in an AAA press release.

how sad all them children

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: February 06, 2009, 01:30:36 AM »

There have been several cases in and around Charlotte, N.C. in the last couple of yrs. A big bank Ex. with Wachovia stabbed his 5 yr old twin daughters to death while his wife went to get a haircut. Then a mother locked her 2 kids in the bedroom and started a fire at their door. Both died.

God Bless!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: February 06, 2009, 01:31:24 AM »

From one of the links :

how sad all them children

What is even more sad,That is just a few of the more well known cases. Baby Grace is not on there and what about the baby boy here a while back,same trunk scenario as Caylee,only this one was LEFT in the trunk and car was towed as well... a family member asked about the baby,expressed concerns and the truth came out,well,as she wanted it known anyway. There are a lot more that we just do not know about.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1012 on: February 06, 2009, 01:33:32 AM »

Here's the link to the Bridge story:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/11/28/BAGG5ML5FC1.DTL

I saw the Dad one when I was looking.

It's my own fault, but this is really upsetting me. The Bridge one is awful. It's awful.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: February 06, 2009, 01:33:37 AM »

Remember the two times LE thought she was ready to plea?  One time they even brought George up there late at night...but Baez showed up and nixed it?  

He probably told her...look...you're going to get the same time if you go to trial as you do if you plea...but make no money...this way, you will make the money.  Set her straight as to priorities IMO.

I vaguely remember those (supposedly) missed opportunities.

Holy cow, if it goes south for alleged perp is there a poss that she could claim incompetence re. her counsel based on her supposed previous attempts to 'fess up/plead out?
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: February 06, 2009, 01:34:28 AM »

There have been several cases in and around Charlotte, N.C. in the last couple of yrs. A big bank Ex. with Wachovia stabbed his 5 yr old twin daughters to death while his wife went to get a haircut. Then a mother locked her 2 kids in the bedroom and started a fire at their door. Both died.

Its every where in the world.  Just watching the news here in australia, and twin babies have been rushed to hospital after being severly beaten by their parents.   

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: February 06, 2009, 01:38:06 AM »

Its every where in the world.  Just watching the news here in australia, and twin babies have been rushed to hospital after being severly beaten by their parents.   

OMG they just said they are only eight weeks old, severe head and chest injuries. 

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: February 06, 2009, 01:38:12 AM »

I follow a bunch of kids who are sick with life threatening illnesses and watch the grief these pareents go through .They lose their homes and jobs trying to find a cure and most end yp losing their little ones. Then Casey has a perfectly healthy beautiful child and just kills her and throws her out like grabage.

If you want to read about and pray for some little heroes just visit this site....www.asherandjacobsfriends.com . Asher's friends are still here with us. And his twin..who did not make it...Jacob friends are in Heaven. You will come away from the site a different person.

God Bless!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: February 06, 2009, 01:39:52 AM »

http://crime.about.com/b/2008/09/10/mom-kept-dead-son-in-trunk-of-car.htm

And while looking for that,I was SHOCKED at how many other angels were left in car trunks... ugggg

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: February 06, 2009, 01:42:12 AM »

I vaguely remember those (supposedly) missed opportunities.

Holy cow, if it goes south for alleged perp is there a poss that she could claim incompetence re. her counsel based on her supposed previous attempts to 'fess up/plead out?

She might have a hard time "proving" that.  That is why I am glad Judge Strickland is forcing her to attend court.  She won't be able to plea that she didn't know what was going on.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: February 06, 2009, 01:44:29 AM »

I follow a bunch of kids who are sick with life threatening illnesses and watch the grief these pareents go through .They lose their homes and jobs trying to find a cure and most end yp losing their little ones. Then Casey has a perfectly healthy beautiful child and just kills her and throws her out like grabage.

If you want to read about and pray for some little heroes just visit this site....www.asherandjacobsfriends.com . Asher's friends are still here with us. And his twin..who did not make it...Jacob friends are in Heaven. You will come away from the site a different person.

I will go look at the site.  You are absolutely correct, all these loving parents who have to watch their children suffer, lose their lives thru diseases, and all those parents who cant have children, then these murdering bastards can kill their innocent babies that they are supposed to love and protect, its just doesnt make sense and makes me so angry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.