April 27, 2024, 02:52:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240563 times)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: February 06, 2009, 01:53:22 AM »

CBB, wasn't the case of throwing the kids off the bridge wasn't that the Dad who did that????

There was another case in Charlotte N.C. several months ago where a guy took his 10 month old son to ER  b/c he wasn't breathing. When the truth came out the dad or boyfriend had turned the baby on his belly in the crib or bed and sodomized him....to keep anyone from hearing the baby scream he pushed the little guys face into the mattress and suffocated him....that SOB should have been hung right then.

OMG! I don't know anything about that case..............OMG! 

There may have been a Dad that threw his children off a bridge, but I'm sure the one I'm thinking of was a mom. It was some time ago. I'm thinking it may have been the San Francisco Bridge. Let me see what I can find. BRB
There WAS a woman who threw her children off the SF bridge maybe four or five years ago. I think 2 or 3 children. She said she heard voices telling her to let the children go. Sometimes I really think PPD or just plain mental illness is to blame. That is sad cause you would think people would be there to help. Andrea Yates is the only one I believe was truely ill and its a damn shame her husband was not charged, he went off and got remarried btw.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1021 on: February 06, 2009, 01:55:32 AM »

Babys found in trunk of cars.

http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2008/12/09/news/doc493dfbad64699062459051.txt

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9401E1DD1030E333A25756C0A9609C94699ED7CF

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/mother-arrested-for-babys-death/1263735541

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/16333121/detail.html

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=255826

http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1386214

This last one, OMG, they all make me sick,but this last one,I want to punch the Judge and all involved in seeking justice for the baby.. The mother was sentenced to two years of house arrest ... ugg there are several pages from the google search I did of babies in trunks... I despise some people..

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: February 06, 2009, 01:55:52 AM »

From one of the links :

A look at the rolls of women who are currently on death row, and the crimes that put them there, shows that women who kill their children are indeed not as rare as we would like to believe. Of the 49 women on death row, 11 killed children:   

Patricia Blackmon was 29 years old when she killed her 2-year-old adopted daughter in Dothan, AL in May 1999.

Kenisha Berry at age 20, covered her 4-day-old son with duct tape resulting in his death.

Debra Jean Milke was 25 when she killed her 4-year-old son in Arizona in 1989.

Dora Luz Durenrostro killed her two daughters, age 4 and 9, and her son, age 8, when she was 34 years old in San Jacinto, California in 1994.

Caro Socorro was 42 years old when she killed her three sons, ages 5, 8 and 11, in Santa Rosa Valley, California in 1999.

Susan Eubanks murdered her four sons, ages 4, 6, 7 and 14, in San Marcos, California, in 1996 when she was 33.

Caroline Young was 49 in Haywood, California when she killed her 4-year-old granddaughter and 6-year-old grandson.

Robin Lee Row was 35 years old when she killed her husband, her 10-year-old son and her 8-year-old daughter in Boise, Idaho in 1992.

Michelle Sue Tharp was 29 years old in Burgettstown, Pennsylvania when she killed her 7-year-old daughter.

Frances Elaine Newton was 21 when she murdered her husband, 7-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter in Houston, Texas. Update: Frances Elaine Newton was executed on September 14, 2005.

Darlie Lynn Routier was 26 in Rowlett, Texas when she was convicted of killing her 5-year-old son.

Teresa Michelle Lewis killer her 51-year-old husband and 26-year-old step son in Keeling, Virgina when she was 33 years old.

Korbin says there are usually clues that are obvious to those around parents who end up killing their children. "Prior to a homicide, lots of lay people know these men and women are having difficulty parenting. The public has to be better educated in recognizing how to intervene and how to support child abuse prevention," she said in an AAA press release.

God rest the souls of all the little ones...

Its enough to make someone question all things when so many crave a child to love, yet others cited above kill their children w/impunity.  I still remember a miscarriage from 10 years ago yet losers and abusers breed like rats. 

Justice for the lost and lonely ones...
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1023 on: February 06, 2009, 01:58:03 AM »

What makes me so angry with POS like KC is they go out and sleep with every thing that will drop their pants , they do not want the babies but insist on having them. There is to much birth control on the market to have an unwanted pregnancy. If you can't afford to buy it, you can go to a clinic and they will give it to you free.

When Cindy called Caylee a mistake that made me want to choke the life out of her. God does not make mistakes. I have two grandsons with MD, they won't live to be old men, they will not get to have children and grandchildren. Everyday with them is a gift from God. And this sorry low life pos just throws her out like garbage

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: February 06, 2009, 02:00:36 AM »

Darla, that site is heart wrenching, but also beautiful.  I have bookmarked it, as I would like to read all of it.  I have to go cook dinner, hubbys birthday and I even baked him a cake. 
I might get back later and read some of those links, just shocking.  RIP all the little angels. 

cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: February 06, 2009, 02:02:21 AM »

This is the case that I remember of a father throwing his children off a bridge.

http://www.wkrg.com/alabama/article/dauphin_island_bridge_tragedy_update/11097/
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1026 on: February 06, 2009, 02:02:51 AM »

I follow a bunch of kids who are sick with life threatening illnesses and watch the grief these pareents go through .They lose their homes and jobs trying to find a cure and most end yp losing their little ones. Then Casey has a perfectly healthy beautiful child and just kills her and throws her out like grabage.

If you want to read about and pray for some little heroes just visit this site....www.asherandjacobsfriends.com . Asher's friends are still here with us. And his twin..who did not make it...Jacob friends are in Heaven. You will come away from the site a different person.

I will go look at the site.  You are absolutely correct, all these loving parents who have to watch their children suffer, lose their lives thru diseases, and all those parents who cant have children, then these murdering bastards can kill their innocent babies that they are supposed to love and protect, its just doesnt make sense and makes me so angry.

Me, too!  My daughter has a friend whose daughter has been fighting cancer for over two years now.  The child is 13.  My stepsister could not have chldren, and yet, would have been the most wonderful mother.  Unfortunately, her husband is quite a few years older than she, and so they were considered to old to adopt.

Any unwanted pregnancy is difficult.  Any way of dealing with it is life-changing.  I had a child at 19.  I gave him up for adoption, because I knew I couldn't do a good job of parenting.  I wanted my child to have a real family, not just a scared girl.  I was adopted, myself, so I had no fears of the baby not having a good family to go to.  Whatever decision the accidental egg donor makes; whether to keep the baby, give him or her up for adoption, or end the pregnancy, it changes your life, and many women agonize over their decision for the rest of their lives.

If it's true that Casey caved to Cindy when she really wanted to give Caylee up for adoption, that was where she went wrong.  She should have walked.  She was 19, the same age I was when I had my unwanted pregnancy.  My mother was extremely critical of my decision, and I finally told her that, if we were to have any further relationship, she would have to never bring up the subject again.  She thought about it, and then she caved, and never did mention it.  We did talk about it, eventually, but only if I brought it up.

Casey should have hit the road, contacted an organization that looks after girls who have no way to manage on their own, and followed her instinct to place Caylee for adoption.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: February 06, 2009, 02:13:25 AM »

Darla, that site is heart wrenching, but also beautiful.  I have bookmarked it, as I would like to read all of it.  I have to go cook dinner, hubbys birthday and I even baked him a cake. 
I might get back later and read some of those links, just shocking.  RIP all the little angels. 

that site will change the way you live your life. You come away with many blessings.

God Bless!
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1028 on: February 06, 2009, 02:16:48 AM »

a couple links to info on women who kill their children.

Press Release
703-528-1902 ext. 3008
Fax 703-528-3546
http://www.aaanet.org/press/motherskillingchildren.htm
March 25, 2002

WHY WOMEN KILL THEIR CHILDREN

More than 200 women kill their children in the U.S. every year. Andrea Yates who drowned her five kids, and pediatrician Ellen Feinberg, of Champaign, Illinois, who stabbed her two young sons, one fatally, are not unique.

Here are some perspectives on why mothers kill their children from prominent members of the American Anthropological Association.

JILL KORBIN, expert on child abuse, who has studied mothers who killed their children.

http://crime.about.com/od/female_offenders/a/mother_killers.htm
Women Who Kill Their Children
11 Women Are on Death Row for Killing Their Kids

Oh wow.. that is a high number, i thought NG was exaggerating when she said a mother kills her child every day in the US. Sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: February 06, 2009, 02:19:43 AM »

I follow a bunch of kids who are sick with life threatening illnesses and watch the grief these pareents go through .They lose their homes and jobs trying to find a cure and most end yp losing their little ones. Then Casey has a perfectly healthy beautiful child and just kills her and throws her out like grabage.

If you want to read about and pray for some little heroes just visit this site....www.asherandjacobsfriends.com . Asher's friends are still here with us. And his twin..who did not make it...Jacob friends are in Heaven. You will come away from the site a different person.

I will go look at the site.  You are absolutely correct, all these loving parents who have to watch their children suffer, lose their lives thru diseases, and all those parents who cant have children, then these murdering bastards can kill their innocent babies that they are supposed to love and protect, its just doesnt make sense and makes me so angry.

Me, too!  My daughter has a friend whose daughter has been fighting cancer for over two years now.  The child is 13.  My stepsister could not have chldren, and yet, would have been the most wonderful mother.  Unfortunately, her husband is quite a few years older than she, and so they were considered to old to adopt.

Any unwanted pregnancy is difficult.  Any way of dealing with it is life-changing.  I had a child at 19.  I gave him up for adoption, because I knew I couldn't do a good job of parenting.  I wanted my child to have a real family, not just a scared girl.  I was adopted, myself, so I had no fears of the baby not having a good family to go to.  Whatever decision the accidental egg donor makes; whether to keep the baby, give him or her up for adoption, or end the pregnancy, it changes your life, and many women agonize over their decision for the rest of their lives.

If it's true that Casey caved to Cindy when she really wanted to give Caylee up for adoption, that was where she went wrong.  She should have walked.  She was 19, the same age I was when I had my unwanted pregnancy.  My mother was extremely critical of my decision, and I finally told her that, if we were to have any further relationship, she would have to never bring up the subject again.  She thought about it, and then she caved, and never did mention it.  We did talk about it, eventually, but only if I brought it up.

Casey should have hit the road, contacted an organization that looks after girls who have no way to manage on their own, and followed her instinct to place Caylee for adoption.

Jane, I think that is one of the most unselfish things a person can do is to put the child's welfare first instead of our own ego. God Bless You.   Not sure if I could have done it..but am sure you made some couple and your child very happy.

Not sure if this was the scenario with KC though.  Jesse was told during this time that he was the father...and he suggested to KC that THEY give up the child for adoption because neither one was ready to be a parent and she told him..no, I am not going to carry a child for 9 mos., give birth and then give it up.  So the story about Cindy "forcing" her to keep Caylee is KC's spin I think.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: February 06, 2009, 02:20:13 AM »

The Ants should take lessons from this family.. jmo

http://crime.about.com/od/female_offenders/a/mother_killers.htm

Dead baby's family refuses to see mother
By TRACY MCLAUGHLIN, SPECIAL TO SUN MEDIA

BARRIE -- Tears of pain and anger flowed in a courtroom yesterday as the family of a baby girl found dead in a car trunk told a judge they never want to see the mother again.

Jody Ann Lee, 37, of Barrie, pleaded guilty to infanticide and failing to provide the necessities of life after police found her newborn baby girl stuffed into plastic bags in the trunk of her car Nov. 8, 2005.

Lee is allowed to spend three days a week with the surviving twin at her home where she lives with her parents as she awaits sentencing, court has heard.

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: February 06, 2009, 02:24:46 AM »

I commend you for doing what you thought was best for your child. Casey was to self-centered to think about the child she did not want. Casey loves three people....Me...Myself...and I. I lost 2 babies to miscarriage between  the 2 I have.  One would have been 33 and the other would have been 31 and I still grieve for those 2 that I never got to see. I wonder what they would look like and what they would have become. I know it had to be heartwrenching decision for you. God Bless! ((((((Hugs)))))

God Bless!
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: February 06, 2009, 02:29:09 AM »

I commend you for doing what you thought was best for your child. Casey was to self-centered to think about the child she did not want. Casey loves three people....Me...Myself...and I. I lost 2 babies to miscarriage between  the 2 I have.  One would have been 33 and the other would have been 31 and I still grieve for those 2 that I never got to see. I wonder what they would look like and what they would have become. I know it had to be heartwrenching decision for you. God Bless! ((((((Hugs)))))

ITA.. I lost a baby at 6 months 17 years ago and my 16 year old was a SIDS baby. Giving a baby up because you know you are not ready to be a parent shows much love for the baby as well as strength.

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: February 06, 2009, 02:31:07 AM »

Lucinda tell your Huby Happy Birthday from South Carolina.... It is 2:30 am here and I need to go to bed before I fall out of my chair. I have enjoyed talking with all of you tonight. Goodnight and sweet dreams. God Bless!

God Bless!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: February 06, 2009, 02:36:18 AM »

Lucinda tell your Huby Happy Birthday from South Carolina.... It is 2:30 am here and I need to go to bed before I fall out of my chair. I have enjoyed talking with all of you tonight. Goodnight and sweet dreams. God Bless!

Night to you too.  Thanks for all the info.  God Bless you.
bev
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: February 06, 2009, 03:21:47 AM »

Thanks Darla, I told him and he said thank you.  We have both been to South Carolina.  Its so hot here, we have both been sitting on our computers all day (cept me between baking and cooking dinner)
Tomorrow is a red alert day for fires.  Im over this heat i tell ya.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: February 06, 2009, 03:30:28 AM »

Jane (((hugs))) that must have been so hard, I have many angels (including twins)  never got to be born but I miscarried.  I have a son, and he is the love of my life, my miracle. 
I am reminded of what sharon Rocha said, "divorce is an option, not murder"  I see the same with casey "Adoption is an option, not murder". 

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: February 06, 2009, 03:58:51 AM »

DALLAS — A woman who killed her 10-month-old daughter by cutting off her arms with a kitchen knife is being released from the state mental hospital where she'd been sent after being found not guilty by reason of insanity, authorities said Friday.

Dena Schlosser, 39, will be released within the next month into outpatient treatment because according to her doctors reports she had been getting better, Collin County prosecutor Curtis Howard said. A court order issued after a hearing Thursday found "convincing evidence" that her needs and the "safety of the community" can be met with outpatient services.

The order requires her to see a psychiatrist once a week, take medication, be on a physician-approved birth control and not have any unsupervised contact with children.

"She's still under the court's authority at this point," Howard said. "Right now that's indefinite. If she violates any of those orders or provisions, the court can revoke its order and send her back to the inpatient facility until some further date."

Schlosser was arrested in November 2004 after she told a 911 operator she had severed her baby's arms. Police found her soaked in blood, holding a kitchen knife and listening to a hymn as Maggie lay dying in her crib.

Schlosser testified at trial that she killed the baby because she wanted to give her to God. Her first trial ended with a hung jury. In 2006 she was sent to a state mental hospital after being found not guilty by reason of insanity, and her mental status has been reviewed annually to see if she's stable enough for release.

She was committed to the mental hospital because she posed a danger to herself and others.

Howard, the lead prosecutor in both capital murder trials, disagreed with Schlosser's release.

"It was our position that she should remain, but the problem is that based upon the commitment scheme the court is working under, he's got to base his decision on mental health officials and their recommendations," Howard said.

"This is the way we deal with mental health patients who have been found not guilty by reason of insanity," he said. "I believe that needs to be looked at; it needs to be changed by the Legislature. But that's the system we currently operate under and this is the result."

This case has really bothered me the from the get go, this is Texas, we are supposed to be so "tough" here?  Two years for this heinous act and shes out!  Thank goodness Casey is considered "sane", the thought of her ever walking the streets again, but then , might be Baezs' trump card - "THE DEVIL MADE HER DO IT!
 [/b]
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: February 06, 2009, 06:22:42 AM »

DALLAS — A woman who killed her 10-month-old daughter by cutting off her arms with a kitchen knife is being released from the state mental hospital where she'd been sent after being found not guilty by reason of insanity, authorities said Friday.

Dena Schlosser, 39, will be released within the next month into outpatient treatment because according to her doctors reports she had been getting better, Collin County prosecutor Curtis Howard said. A court order issued after a hearing Thursday found "convincing evidence" that her needs and the "safety of the community" can be met with outpatient services.

The order requires her to see a psychiatrist once a week, take medication, be on a physician-approved birth control and not have any unsupervised contact with children.

"She's still under the court's authority at this point," Howard said. "Right now that's indefinite. If she violates any of those orders or provisions, the court can revoke its order and send her back to the inpatient facility until some further date."

Schlosser was arrested in November 2004 after she told a 911 operator she had severed her baby's arms. Police found her soaked in blood, holding a kitchen knife and listening to a hymn as Maggie lay dying in her crib.

Schlosser testified at trial that she killed the baby because she wanted to give her to God. Her first trial ended with a hung jury. In 2006 she was sent to a state mental hospital after being found not guilty by reason of insanity, and her mental status has been reviewed annually to see if she's stable enough for release.

She was committed to the mental hospital because she posed a danger to herself and others.

Howard, the lead prosecutor in both capital murder trials, disagreed with Schlosser's release.

"It was our position that she should remain, but the problem is that based upon the commitment scheme the court is working under, he's got to base his decision on mental health officials and their recommendations," Howard said.

"This is the way we deal with mental health patients who have been found not guilty by reason of insanity," he said. "I believe that needs to be looked at; it needs to be changed by the Legislature. But that's the system we currently operate under and this is the result."

This case has really bothered me the from the get go, this is Texas, we are supposed to be so "tough" here?  Two years for this heinous act and shes out!  Thank goodness Casey is considered "sane", the thought of her ever walking the streets again, but then , might be Baezs' trump card - "THE DEVIL MADE HER DO IT!
 [/b]

OMG, thats awful.  There is a fine line between just how "mentally disturbed" a killer is.  Like we were talking about earlier, Andrea yates.  She seeked help before killing her children and was turned away.  Still, I just cant accept the short term Dena Schlosser, and she is released in two years you say?  I look at that karla thing from canada and feel the same about her.  Apparently shes free and has a new life and child.  Hell, my first hubby was a controlling freak, but if he ever made me kill, drug, and rape time and time again.  Id be up for murder cos id have killed the SOB for even suggesting it. 

Casey is not mental. I doubt that defense will go down well.  I, do however, believe that they have a wild card up their sleeves that involves an Anthony family member.   Ive said it before, and i will say it again, Caseys gonna throw one of them under the bus.  Why keep this charade going?  I know for money, until she is convicted.  But, by now they must realise noone buys the zanny the nanny hogwash.  Especially if there is dna connecting KC to that duct tape.  I have a question, might sound dumb, but does baez know the results of the dna on the duct tape? 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: February 06, 2009, 06:35:57 AM »

Hey Lucinda -- How are you?  Tell Hubs Happy Birthday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.