April 27, 2024, 02:02:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240557 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1040 on: February 06, 2009, 06:41:04 AM »

Darla, that site is heart wrenching, but also beautiful.  I have bookmarked it, as I would like to read all of it.  I have to go cook dinner, hubbys birthday and I even baked him a cake. 
I might get back later and read some of those links, just shocking.  RIP all the little angels. 

Hey Lucinda -- How are you?  Tell Hubs Happy Birthday.

Hello Pooky, Im doing good, cept this heat is getting to me.  I will tell hubby in the morning, he is asleep now.  We had a nice quiet day, too hot to go out.  I made him a cake, that even was a disaster    but least I tried.  i cooked him a steak, and we had salad, he drank a six pack of beer, now he is out cold 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: February 06, 2009, 06:51:46 AM »

OMG, thats awful.  There is a fine line between just how "mentally disturbed" a killer is.  Like we were talking about earlier, Andrea yates.  She seeked help before killing her children and was turned away.  Still, I just cant accept the short term Dena Schlosser, and she is released in two years you say?  I look at that karla thing from canada and feel the same about her.  Apparently shes free and has a new life and child.  Hell, my first hubby was a controlling freak, but if he ever made me kill, drug, and rape time and time again.  Id be up for murder cos id have killed the SOB for even suggesting it. 

Casey is not mental. I doubt that defense will go down well.  I, do however, believe that they have a wild card up their sleeves that involves an Anthony family member.   Ive said it before, and i will say it again, Caseys gonna throw one of them under the bus.  Why keep this charade going?  I know for money, until she is convicted.  But, by now they must realise noone buys the zanny the nanny hogwash.  Especially if there is dna connecting KC to that duct tape.  I have a question, might sound dumb, but does baez know the results of the dna on the duct tape? 
[/quote]

I agree she is going to try the kitchen sink defense but how is she going to get that information in unless she testifies because surely the prosectution is going to object on hearsay grounds.  If she does not testify, how does it get in?  She has not been seen by a mental health professional as far as I can tell so they cannot use that and do not seem to be going after some sort of mental health angle as there is no one on the expert list related to mental heath issues.  This defense takes time and the mental health expert could testify about things told him but the mental health expert should spend quite some time with the defendant, take tests and talk with them   --

But the prosecution has:
No report of a missing child for 31 days and only then by the grandmother
Decomposition event occurring in the car
A hair with a death band which has been matched to the hair from the body
A body found with items from the home
A body with a heart sticker on the duct tape around the mouth (only someone close to Caylee would have done that)
A lying mother that could not even tell the basic facts correctly who was detached and could not muster any type of feelings for the child and carried on a life of partying for 31 days
And so much more
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: February 06, 2009, 06:53:42 AM »

Darla, that site is heart wrenching, but also beautiful.  I have bookmarked it, as I would like to read all of it.  I have to go cook dinner, hubbys birthday and I even baked him a cake. 
I might get back later and read some of those links, just shocking.  RIP all the little angels. 

Hello Pooky, Im doing good, cept this heat is getting to me.  I will tell hubby in the morning, he is asleep now.  We had a nice quiet day, too hot to go out.  I made him a cake, that even was a disaster    but least I tried.  i cooked him a steak, and we had salad, he drank a six pack of beer, now he is out cold 

How romantic, you make him dinner and he passes out cold  .  Just kidding -- I am certain the heat makes you lethargic.  We got NO snow yesterday -- we are making Valentines today.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: February 06, 2009, 06:58:27 AM »

quote from pooky:
I agree she is going to try the kitchen sink defense but how is she going to get that information in unless she testifies because surely the prosectution is going to object on hearsay grounds.  If she does not testify, how does it get in?  She has not been seen by a mental health professional as far as I can tell so they cannot use that and do not seem to be going after some sort of mental health angle as there is no one on the expert list related to mental heath issues.  This defense takes time and the mental health expert could testify about things told him but the mental health expert should spend quite some time with the defendant, take tests and talk with them   --

But the prosecution has:
A body with a heart sticker on the duct tape around the mouth (only someone close to Caylee would have done that)
A lying mother that could not even tell the basic facts correctly who was detached and could not muster any type of feelings for the child and carried on a life of partying for 31 days
And so much more

Wow you are so clever pooks, I need to read this post four times for it to sink in.  Im gonna get back to you soon.  I am dislexic, and my brain takes a while to absorb info.  Give me ten minutes mate 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: February 06, 2009, 07:02:37 AM »

How romantic, you make him dinner and he passes out cold  .  Just kidding -- I am certain the heat makes you lethargic.  We got NO snow yesterday -- we are making Valentines today.

Aww how nice, send me your valentines pics.  i dont do valentines.  I know it sounds weird, but my best friend jessie (my dog) died on valentines day 2 years ago, and I cant handle all that lovey kissey stuff, cos all i think of is my jessie.  I know its pathetic, and I will get over it no doubt.  I dont mind others doing it tho, just not me.  I know Im weird. 

michelete2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1045 on: February 06, 2009, 07:03:48 AM »

Baez and Baden comming up on the Today show in 5 minutes
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1046 on: February 06, 2009, 07:05:25 AM »

OMG, thats awful.  There is a fine line between just how "mentally disturbed" a killer is.  Like we were talking about earlier, Andrea yates.  She seeked help before killing her children and was turned away.  Still, I just cant accept the short term Dena Schlosser, and she is released in two years you say?  I look at that karla thing from canada and feel the same about her.  Apparently shes free and has a new life and child.  Hell, my first hubby was a controlling freak, but if he ever made me kill, drug, and rape time and time again.  Id be up for murder cos id have killed the SOB for even suggesting it. 

Casey is not mental. I doubt that defense will go down well.  I, do however, believe that they have a wild card up their sleeves that involves an Anthony family member.   Ive said it before, and i will say it again, Caseys gonna throw one of them under the bus.  Why keep this charade going?  I know for money, until she is convicted.  But, by now they must realise noone buys the zanny the nanny hogwash.  Especially if there is dna connecting KC to that duct tape.  I have a question, might sound dumb, but does baez know the results of the dna on the duct tape? 

But the prosecution has:
And so much more

[/quote]

Yes, and my gut says that is how they will play the insanity thing. I mean, I can hear them now,"what mother in her right mind would kill their child,not report her and go on as nothing has happened?? none..."    I am so afraid it will work too,the way she does act now,like nothing is wrong..the NE article about her talking about having a baby brother or sister for Caylee...JB is coaching her on the crazy act, and I think he and she are both sure she will get off on that defense..and of course we got Spindy helping that defense along as well as GA's latest suicide thing...they will claim the mental illness is in the gene pool,just look at the parents.. ugg, Im afraid it may just work.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: February 06, 2009, 07:05:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! I'm Waaay behind, but wanted to jump in to mention JB & LKB are going to be on the today show this morning. They are IN the studio in NY (pretty sure-I saw the shot of them sitting on couch together). Ugghhhh, just wanted to let any monkeys that are on know!

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS    

RIP Sweet Puppy
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: February 06, 2009, 07:07:23 AM »

Baez and Baden comming up on the Today show in 5 minutes

Good morning Michelete -- Please tell me what they say -- we have Little Mermaid on -- I hope they quit their spiel of we did not know anything until we read People -- how stupid are they?  Can you not read a search warrant, which I am certain they received because Cindy and George received a copy on the tarmac coming back from Larry King Live. 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: February 06, 2009, 07:16:09 AM »

I hear you Searching we shalle see what happens but I see some problems with insanity --

Here is the definition -- A mental defect or disease that makes it impossible for a person to understand the wrongfulness of his acts or, even if he understands them, to distinguish right from wrong. Defendants who are criminally insane cannot be convicted of a crime, since criminal conduct involves the conscious intent to do wrong -- a choice that the criminally insane cannot meaningfully make.

Because of her actions to deceive and cover up the crime she had the wherewithal to plan and carry out the murder, understood it was wrong and covered it up.  But, if she goes this route, she will have to admit she committed the murder.  I cannot see her doing this and think the defense will be the kitchen sink defense, attack the evidence and get as much thrown out with Motions in Limine and roll the dice and hope for a lesser charge conviction, or a not guilty verdict.  I also think that if they were going to admit the murder I would think they would have several experts in to see her by now. 
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: February 06, 2009, 07:17:43 AM »

well, here is my opinion.  I understand now what you are saying Pooks.  Now, I dont know squat about law, but there must be something there that bozo is leaning towards.  Im guessing casey is telling him (lying) all these sexual abuse stories that happened in her home.  All these beatings and verbal abuse etc.  That she killed caylee for fear of her being subjected to the same abuse she had endured.  the reason she was out partying and didnt report caylee missing, was that she had finally found freedom from her abusive parents, and she could sleep at night knowing Caylee was better of dead than being subjected to the "abuse" that was coming to her.  Im speculating.  Had three beers, so prolly dribbling shyte 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: February 06, 2009, 07:21:27 AM »

Caylee Anthony service: WESH says Casey could watch on TV
posted by halboedeker on Feb 5, 2009 6:45:17 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
"We can all finally say goodbye to Caylee," WESH-Channel 2 anchor Jim Payne said Thursday.

A service for the slain toddler has been set for 10 a.m. Tuesday at First Baptist Church of Orlando. Church doors will open an hour ahead of the service.

The church said that everyone in the expected large crowd will have to walk through a metal detector or some other form of detection, stations reported.

"There is still concern that this is such a high-profile case," WESH's Bob Kealing said. Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with murdering the child.

Casey Anthony will be allowed to watch the televised service, WESH reported. "A corrections spokesman told me that they have not gotten a request from her, but they say there is nothing in their policy that would prevent her from watching it on TV," Kealing said.

The church pastor announced the security plans, Kealing said. "They say they want this service to reflect the dignity and respect that Caylee Anthony deserves," Kealing said. "With room for 5,000, church officials say they want to make sure everybody is there for the appropriate reason."

Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said the service could last two hours, Kealing said.

Grandparents George and Cindy "are taking an active role in planning the service," WKMG's Louis Bolden said. Speakers and a video presentation are likely. The grandparents plan to attend, but it isn't known if they will speak, Bolden said.

Stations reported that no cameras, no cell phones and tape recorders will be allowed, and the family and church reserve the right to turn away anyone.

More details will be released at a Friday news conference, WFTV-Channel 9 reported.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/we-can-all-finally-say-goodbye-to-caylee-wesh-channel-2-anchor-jim-payne-said-thursdaya-service-for-the-slain-toddler-has-b.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: February 06, 2009, 07:28:44 AM »

well, here is my opinion.  I understand now what you are saying Pooks.  Now, I dont know squat about law, but there must be something there that bozo is leaning towards.  Im guessing casey is telling him (lying) all these sexual abuse stories that happened in her home.  All these beatings and verbal abuse etc.  That she killed caylee for fear of her being subjected to the same abuse she had endured.  the reason she was out partying and didnt report caylee missing, was that she had finally found freedom from her abusive parents, and she could sleep at night knowing Caylee was better of dead than being subjected to the "abuse" that was coming to her.  Im speculating.  Had three beers, so prolly dribbling shyte 

I really think the best defense is some sort of mental health defense but they do not seem to be going there.  To get that in you need prior history and as I understand, no prior history so that does not help.  Or experts that can testify about it but no experts on board or we would see them on the visitors' list.  So that leaves KC testifying about it and I cannot see how her lawyer would allow her on the stand, someone she told  and that would be objected to as heasay, or someone from her family who witnessed it.  Those are all the ways I can think of to get that in.  Anyone know of any others?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1053 on: February 06, 2009, 07:36:19 AM »

CBB, wasn't the case of throwing the kids off the bridge wasn't that the Dad who did that????

There was another case in Charlotte N.C. several months ago where a guy took his 10 month old son to ER  b/c he wasn't breathing. When the truth came out the dad or boyfriend had turned the baby on his belly in the crib or bed and sodomized him....to keep anyone from hearing the baby scream he pushed the little guys face into the mattress and suffocated him....that SOB should have been hung right then.

OMG! I don't know anything about that case..............OMG! 

There may have been a Dad that threw his children off a bridge, but I'm sure the one I'm thinking of was a mom. It was some time ago. I'm thinking it may have been the San Francisco Bridge. Let me see what I can find. BRB

There was and I believe it has been in the past two yrs, he threw his 3 kids off the Dauphin Island bridge in Alabama IIRC. I also remember it took days to recover all 3 of them.......sick b@stard.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: February 06, 2009, 07:39:01 AM »

I really think the best defense is some sort of mental health defense but they do not seem to be going there.  To get that in you need prior history and as I understand, no prior history so that does not help.  Or experts that can testify about it but no experts on board or we would see them on the visitors' list.  So that leaves KC testifying about it and I cannot see how her lawyer would allow her on the stand, someone she told  and that would be objected to as heasay, or someone from her family who witnessed it.  Those are all the ways I can think of to get that in.  Anyone know of any others?

she saw a shrink in prison, just briefly if I recall, and she said to cindy," dont worry, I never told them anything" or similar words.  Maybe she will claim fear?  Is that a mental defense?  That she was so afraid of someone in her family, and has only been able to open up to bozo.  Maybe Bozo will procrastinate this scenario, (we know he wants as much money as he can make), and he is telling KC that now is not the time to be evaluated by a physc, we need to get the memorial over, then you will need to "have a mental break down"  then we will call in the physciatrists, and you have only just had the courage to open up to me, cos you are so traumatized and dont trust noone.  Your partying and denial of caylees death is because you were mentally removed from the reality?  I dunno.  I think bozo is milking it for as long as he can. 

michelete2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1055 on: February 06, 2009, 07:46:15 AM »

comparing the case to the show "The Fugitive" !!!!! and case of Dr. Shepard. Innocent person beleived to be guilty.  Baden-KC is compared to Osama Binladen and Baez to Hitler.  Baez-KC is innocent and it will be shown at trial.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: February 06, 2009, 07:50:38 AM »

comparing the case to the show "The Fugitive" !!!!! and case of Dr. Shepard. Innocent person beleived to be guilty.  Baden-KC is compared to Osama Binladen and Baez to Hitler.  Baez-KC is innocent and it will be shown at trial.

I know that mate, Im just trying to figure out their defense.  They have some stupid unbelievable plan up their sleeves, just trying to work out what it is.  No sane juror would fall for it, i totally agree with that.  Too much incriminating evidence.  Im figuring out what they are gonna use as a defense.  They will go media attention, but they are all to blame for that circus.  MOO

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: February 06, 2009, 07:51:37 AM »

On Today Show:
They are whining and didn't have much new to say. It's KC against the world, KC & JB are hated. They can't say who they will be her "fall guy", those were my words. We have to wait for court till they can tell their story. Saying crime scene was "totally destroyed" as per LKB. Saying they can't find impartial jury. Want to keep location they want the trial a secret now, don't want it disclosed. JB saying he is vilified as being a Hitler. Boo hoo hoo! They compared KC to Sam Shepherd and how he was vilified, but he was innocent. Meredith asked them who was KC's "one armed man", of course that's where they said they couldn't say that now. Wait for the trial, yada yada yada. Pretty much the same ole stuff, the only thing new they said is comparing KC to SS.

That's it in a quick nutshell, I'm not good at watching and typing!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: February 06, 2009, 07:52:38 AM »

Lucinda -- I agree with you about Bozo -- I am off to the store -- BBL  Have a great sleep.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1059 on: February 06, 2009, 07:56:58 AM »

she saw a shrink in prison, just briefly if I recall, and she said to cindy," dont worry, I never told them anything" or similar words.  Maybe she will claim fear?  Is that a mental defense?  That she was so afraid of someone in her family, and has only been able to open up to bozo.  Maybe Bozo will procrastinate this scenario, (we know he wants as much money as he can make), and he is telling KC that now is not the time to be evaluated by a physc, we need to get the memorial over, then you will need to "have a mental break down"  then we will call in the physciatrists, and you have only just had the courage to open up to me, cos you are so traumatized and dont trust noone.  Your partying and denial of caylees death is because you were mentally removed from the reality?  I dunno.  I think bozo is milking it for as long as he can. 

That is about what I was thinking. That is why he does not want her in the court room...she can not help herself but to smile and act like a famous actress,he knows this.. That sick and twisted little twit wanted fame and thinks she is loved by all this media attention and the public eye being all on her,but I do not think she cares that she is one of the most famously hated people now. I just think they are ALL acting the part so JB can say "see,mental illness runs in the family, her dad was hospitalized for mental health issues etc etc. and the abusers will be said to be iron fist Spindy and lying Lee. Her and dear ole dad have mental issues because of those 2 and JB will try to at least gain sympathy for KC...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.