April 27, 2024, 11:54:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240602 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: February 06, 2009, 07:57:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys   
Hey Nut.

Thanks for posting about the today show Quiet Monkey.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: February 06, 2009, 07:57:53 AM »

Lucinda -- I agree with you about Bozo -- I am off to the store -- BBL  Have a great sleep.
Im not going to bed, too hot 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: February 06, 2009, 07:58:15 AM »

Also, Re Today Show, Meredith asked about the "Nanny" saying she was never found to have ever existed, of course all they had to say was that they couldn't say much about it now, we had to wait for the trial!!!

It was all SSDD!!!!!!!!!! Yada Yada Yada. Boo Hoo Hoo on us! Why is everybody always picking on us??? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: February 06, 2009, 07:59:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys   
Hey Nut.

mornin trim 

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1064 on: February 06, 2009, 08:02:14 AM »

I follow a bunch of kids who are sick with life threatening illnesses and watch the grief these pareents go through .They lose their homes and jobs trying to find a cure and most end yp losing their little ones. Then Casey has a perfectly healthy beautiful child and just kills her and throws her out like grabage.

If you want to read about and pray for some little heroes just visit this site....www.asherandjacobsfriends.com . Asher's friends are still here with us. And his twin..who did not make it...Jacob friends are in Heaven. You will come away from the site a different person.

I will go look at the site.  You are absolutely correct, all these loving parents who have to watch their children suffer, lose their lives thru diseases, and all those parents who cant have children, then these murdering bastards can kill their innocent babies that they are supposed to love and protect, its just doesnt make sense and makes me so angry.

Me, too!  My daughter has a friend whose daughter has been fighting cancer for over two years now.  The child is 13.  My stepsister could not have chldren, and yet, would have been the most wonderful mother.  Unfortunately, her husband is quite a few years older than she, and so they were considered to old to adopt.

Any unwanted pregnancy is difficult.  Any way of dealing with it is life-changing.  I had a child at 19.  I gave him up for adoption, because I knew I couldn't do a good job of parenting.  I wanted my child to have a real family, not just a scared girl.  I was adopted, myself, so I had no fears of the baby not having a good family to go to.  Whatever decision the accidental egg donor makes; whether to keep the baby, give him or her up for adoption, or end the pregnancy, it changes your life, and many women agonize over their decision for the rest of their lives.

If it's true that Casey caved to Cindy when she really wanted to give Caylee up for adoption, that was where she went wrong.  She should have walked.  She was 19, the same age I was when I had my unwanted pregnancy.  My mother was extremely critical of my decision, and I finally told her that, if we were to have any further relationship, she would have to never bring up the subject again.  She thought about it, and then she caved, and never did mention it.  We did talk about it, eventually, but only if I brought it up.

Casey should have hit the road, contacted an organization that looks after girls who have no way to manage on their own, and followed her instinct to place Caylee for adoption.

I commend you for doing what you thought was best for your child. Casey was to self-centered to think about the child she did not want. Casey loves three people....Me...Myself...and I. I lost 2 babies to miscarriage between  the 2 I have.  One would have been 33 and the other would have been 31 and I still grieve for those 2 that I never got to see. I wonder what they would look like and what they would have become. I know it had to be heartwrenching decision for you. God Bless! ((((((Hugs)))))

{{{{Hugs to both of you}}}} and all the other mom's on here who have lost children. I  think this is why this case shocks and horrifies us so much - many of us have suffered through infertility or loss and can not comprehend what this sicko did. I know that I would give anything to have heard my son (who would be 5 this week!) cry or to have him get me up in the night. I wish that there was some way to make sure that irresponsible fools like KC are forced to give their kids up for adoption. Think of the happy families that would be created.

ITA.. I lost a baby at 6 months 17 years ago and my 16 year old was a SIDS baby. Giving a baby up because you know you are not ready to be a parent shows much love for the baby as well as strength.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: February 06, 2009, 08:04:28 AM »

Also, Re Today Show, Meredith asked about the "Nanny" saying she was never found to have ever existed, of course all they had to say was that they couldn't say much about it now, we had to wait for the trial!!!

It was all SSDD!!!!!!!!!! Yada Yada Yada. Boo Hoo Hoo on us! Why is everybody always picking on us??? 

QM. I'm LMAO.Way to break it down.  "SSDD"
If she were innocent her ever broadening azz wouldn't still be sitting in jail.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: February 06, 2009, 08:05:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys   
Hey Nut.

Hi Trimm, Good Morning, & Your Welcome!

Going to get some coffee .

BRB!  Don't want to be rude, so I'll share:

Enjoy!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: February 06, 2009, 08:05:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! I'm Waaay behind, but wanted to jump in to mention JB & LKB are going to be on the today show this morning. They are IN the studio in NY (pretty sure-I saw the shot of them sitting on couch together). Ugghhhh, just wanted to let any monkeys that are on know!

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS    

morning quiet, wish i could get usa tv here.  So bozo is going on the today show?  JB=Bozo right?  who is LKB?  I will know when you say his first name.  Im melting here, no sea breeze tonight 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: February 06, 2009, 08:06:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys   
Hey Nut.

mornin trim 

Hey Lucinda. 
I think we may get some more documents in the next few days.I hope it's worth the wait. 

~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: February 06, 2009, 08:09:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys   
Hey Nut.

mornin trim 

Hey Lucinda. 
I think we may get some more documents in the next few days.I hope it's worth the wait. 

yeah i read it was next week somewhere today.  Im going to the public library to read them.  My old pc and dial up is so slow, I miss out on all the news.  But, our library now has free wireless    and my mum said I can use her laptop. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: February 06, 2009, 08:09:39 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/05/ng.01.html

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: February 06, 2009, 08:10:27 AM »

DALLAS — A woman who killed her 10-month-old daughter by cutting off her arms with a kitchen knife is being released from the state mental hospital where she'd been sent after being found not guilty by reason of insanity, authorities said Friday.

Dena Schlosser, 39, will be released within the next month into outpatient treatment because according to her doctors reports she had been getting better, Collin County prosecutor Curtis Howard said. A court order issued after a hearing Thursday found "convincing evidence" that her needs and the "safety of the community" can be met with outpatient services.

The order requires her to see a psychiatrist once a week, take medication, be on a physician-approved birth control and not have any unsupervised contact with children.

"She's still under the court's authority at this point," Howard said. "Right now that's indefinite. If she violates any of those orders or provisions, the court can revoke its order and send her back to the inpatient facility until some further date."

Schlosser was arrested in November 2004 after she told a 911 operator she had severed her baby's arms. Police found her soaked in blood, holding a kitchen knife and listening to a hymn as Maggie lay dying in her crib.

Schlosser testified at trial that she killed the baby because she wanted to give her to God. Her first trial ended with a hung jury. In 2006 she was sent to a state mental hospital after being found not guilty by reason of insanity, and her mental status has been reviewed annually to see if she's stable enough for release.

She was committed to the mental hospital because she posed a danger to herself and others.

Howard, the lead prosecutor in both capital murder trials, disagreed with Schlosser's release.

"It was our position that she should remain, but the problem is that based upon the commitment scheme the court is working under, he's got to base his decision on mental health officials and their recommendations," Howard said.

"This is the way we deal with mental health patients who have been found not guilty by reason of insanity," he said. "I believe that needs to be looked at; it needs to be changed by the Legislature. But that's the system we currently operate under and this is the result."

This case has really bothered me the from the get go, this is Texas, we are supposed to be so "tough" here?  Two years for this heinous act and shes out!  Thank goodness Casey is considered "sane", the thought of her ever walking the streets again, but then , might be Baezs' trump card - "THE DEVIL MADE HER DO IT!
 [/b]

I feel sad for people who are REALLY mentally ill and think they should not go to jail. BUT why in the blue blazes should any of us be subjected to them ever again? Can any of those doctors promise she will not hurt someone else? Why just state approved BC- Sterilize her!  IF she is too sick to take care of a kid that seems the safe thing to do.

I know I sound hard and evil - I know people can change - I have done it myself after recovering from alcoholism. But I never killed anyone - never even physically hurt anyone. And I still get looked at funny by many people - so why are these sick people that kill others - especially innocent children - given the magic pill and allowed out where my kids may be hurt by them?

Sorry for the rant - I am just sick of being a victim of these sickos and not having any recourse to defend myself - long story!  {{stepping off soap box now}}

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: February 06, 2009, 08:12:04 AM »

Quiet Monkey - Thanks for posting about the today show. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: February 06, 2009, 08:13:38 AM »

I always think about Yuri or John Allen trying to tell Cindy that people aren't as stupid or naive as she thinks they are.  In one of the interviews they are confronting her as to her "spin" at the media and they ask her..."Do you ever watch Nancy Grace and hear what the people are saying?  They can figure out the truth of what's going on for themselves"  (paraphrasing this, can't remember the exact words)

IMO that is their problem..they think everyone is as stupid as they are.  That they can twist and cross the line and it is OK with them...so it should be OK with the public.  And it isn't.  We all have to obey the rules, pay taxes, not jay walk, etc.  This includes them.

It is like they have NO MORAL COMPASS or something.  Hard to identify without having a background in such things.  

Like this memorial...you know if the made 200 grand off of some pictures..how much are they going to make off of this memorial?  How is that OK in there conscience?  I don't get it.
Thats why I say if we could go back in time and watch this family for the past 5 years or so, I bet we would see some unbeliavable things leading up to all this,  they have had to behave this way their entire lives, it didnt just happen over night!

ABSOLUTELY..

E N A B L E R S
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: February 06, 2009, 08:14:16 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0609feb06,0,6625021.story
Caylee Anthony's memorial service will be Tuesday
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
February 6, 2009

<snipped>
The church's worship center seats 5,000, and there are plans to have a video feed for television stations.
Lawyer Brad Conway, who is representing Caylee's grandparents, said they are still working out some details, such as those involving security.
"I want this child to have the utmost respect," he said. "She deserves the best."

Article:

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: February 06, 2009, 08:14:31 AM »

Darla, that site is heart wrenching, but also beautiful.  I have bookmarked it, as I would like to read all of it.  I have to go cook dinner, hubbys birthday and I even baked him a cake. 
I might get back later and read some of those links, just shocking.  RIP all the little angels. 

Hey Lucinda -- How are you?  Tell Hubs Happy Birthday.

Hello Pooky, Im doing good, cept this heat is getting to me.  I will tell hubby in the morning, he is asleep now.  We had a nice quiet day, too hot to go out.  I made him a cake, that even was a disaster    but least I tried.  i cooked him a steak, and we had salad, he drank a six pack of beer, now he is out cold 

How romantic, you make him dinner and he passes out cold  .  Just kidding -- I am certain the heat makes you lethargic.  We got NO snow yesterday -- we are making Valentines today.

Aww how nice, send me your valentines pics.  i dont do valentines.  I know it sounds weird, but my best friend jessie (my dog) died on valentines day 2 years ago, and I cant handle all that lovey kissey stuff, cos all i think of is my jessie.  I know its pathetic, and I will get over it no doubt.  I dont mind others doing it tho, just not me.  I know Im weird. 

I thought I was the only one that did not do the Valentines. Five years ago on Valentines day I buried my son. My poor hubby would love to do something but I just can not get over the connection. Ah well, guess that gives me 364 other days to make him feel loved!   

- George Bernard Shaw
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: February 06, 2009, 08:18:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! I'm Waaay behind, but wanted to jump in to mention JB & LKB are going to be on the today show this morning. They are IN the studio in NY (pretty sure-I saw the shot of them sitting on couch together). Ugghhhh, just wanted to let any monkeys that are on know!

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS    

morning quiet, wish i could get usa tv here.  So bozo is going on the today show?  JB=Bozo right?  who is LKB?  I will know when you say his first name.  Im melting here, no sea breeze tonight 

Morning Lucinda, LKB is Linda Kenney Baden.

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: February 06, 2009, 08:19:08 AM »

Quiet Monkey - Thanks for posting about the today show. 

Hi can, You're Welcome! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: February 06, 2009, 08:22:05 AM »

well, here is my opinion.  I understand now what you are saying Pooks.  Now, I dont know squat about law, but there must be something there that bozo is leaning towards.  Im guessing casey is telling him (lying) all these sexual abuse stories that happened in her home.  All these beatings and verbal abuse etc.  That she killed caylee for fear of her being subjected to the same abuse she had endured.  the reason she was out partying and didnt report caylee missing, was that she had finally found freedom from her abusive parents, and she could sleep at night knowing Caylee was better of dead than being subjected to the "abuse" that was coming to her.  Im speculating.  Had three beers, so prolly dribbling shyte 

Lucinda - Tell your hubby happy birthday - late but ya know we Americans!

I agree that they may try the "I was finally free" defense but I do not think it will fly. If KC once showed that she was sad her daughter was gone or fear of her parents then it might fly. the way KC yelled at them in the missing tape will prove to a jury that she was not afraid of them. And I can not see any jury accepting that she was happy about Caylee being safe to the point that she could go our partying. I think everyone has had a loved one that they have been relieved to see pass on so they were out of pain. Did not mean that you went out partying because they were now "free" - you still mourn the passing no matter how blessed the passing was.

- George Bernard Shaw
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: February 06, 2009, 08:22:44 AM »

DALLAS — A woman who killed her 10-month-old daughter by cutting off her arms with a kitchen knife is being released from the state mental hospital where she'd been sent after being found not guilty by reason of insanity, authorities said Friday.

Dena Schlosser, 39, will be released within the next month into outpatient treatment because according to her doctors reports she had been getting better, Collin County prosecutor Curtis Howard said. A court order issued after a hearing Thursday found "convincing evidence" that her needs and the "safety of the community" can be met with outpatient services.

The order requires her to see a psychiatrist once a week, take medication, be on a physician-approved birth control and not have any unsupervised contact with children.

"She's still under the court's authority at this point," Howard said. "Right now that's indefinite. If she violates any of those orders or provisions, the court can revoke its order and send her back to the inpatient facility until some further date."

Schlosser was arrested in November 2004 after she told a 911 operator she had severed her baby's arms. Police found her soaked in blood, holding a kitchen knife and listening to a hymn as Maggie lay dying in her crib.

Schlosser testified at trial that she killed the baby because she wanted to give her to God. Her first trial ended with a hung jury. In 2006 she was sent to a state mental hospital after being found not guilty by reason of insanity, and her mental status has been reviewed annually to see if she's stable enough for release.

She was committed to the mental hospital because she posed a danger to herself and others.

Howard, the lead prosecutor in both capital murder trials, disagreed with Schlosser's release.

"It was our position that she should remain, but the problem is that based upon the commitment scheme the court is working under, he's got to base his decision on mental health officials and their recommendations," Howard said.

"This is the way we deal with mental health patients who have been found not guilty by reason of insanity," he said. "I believe that needs to be looked at; it needs to be changed by the Legislature. But that's the system we currently operate under and this is the result."

This case has really bothered me the from the get go, this is Texas, we are supposed to be so "tough" here?  Two years for this heinous act and shes out!  Thank goodness Casey is considered "sane", the thought of her ever walking the streets again, but then , might be Baezs' trump card - "THE DEVIL MADE HER DO IT!
 [/b]

I feel sad for people who are REALLY mentally ill and think they should not go to jail. BUT why in the blue blazes should any of us be subjected to them ever again? Can any of those doctors promise she will not hurt someone else? Why just state approved BC- Sterilize her!  IF she is too sick to take care of a kid that seems the safe thing to do.

I know I sound hard and evil - I know people can change - I have done it myself after recovering from alcoholism. But I never killed anyone - never even physically hurt anyone. And I still get looked at funny by many people - so why are these sick people that kill others - especially innocent children - given the magic pill and allowed out where my kids may be hurt by them?

Sorry for the rant - I am just sick of being a victim of these sickos and not having any recourse to defend myself - long story!  {{stepping off soap box now}}

Big hugs the theboyzmom, and good on you for beating your alcohol addiction.  I know where you are coming from.  Its just not fair.  I been thru a murder of a close friend, and watched the killers walk after nine months.  Altho they did some home detention which got taken off their sentance.  Free as birds now, and under 25.  My friend is dead at age 19.  There was no mental defense in my friends case, we just got a rich family high up in the court system, and it was a big scam.  I want to get this out there. I need to talk to my friends mom tho, (she is actually my best friend) it was her son who was murdered, my sons best friend.  I will ask her permission to scan the articles from our newspapers before I post them in here tho.  It eats you away.  The scumbags even play golf in our town.  These were out of towners that killed him, so MOO they should just piss off away from our town. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.