April 27, 2024, 11:49:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240549 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1160 on: February 06, 2009, 11:17:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!! Geesh I am getting to old to stay up til 3 AM...You know Biaz keeps whining about all the publicity in this case....Why don't all the lawyers go to their offices and shut the h$ll up. They are the ones constantly on the news running off at the mouth about this , that, or the other.If things start to slow on the news front...here they come with some stupid statement. They finally got the Anthony's to shut up , now they take up where they left off. Geeshhhhhh, just shut up already.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1161 on: February 06, 2009, 11:17:55 AM »

The only correlation between Casey's case and the Fugitive is forensics ...

The fugitive was eventually exonerated due to forensics ...

Casey will spend the rest of her life in prison due to forensics ...

You Go Defense Dream Team ... Keep Coming Up With Those "Treasures" ... Keeps me laughing while waiting for a doc dump ...   

While the fugitive was on the run, were pictures taken of him half dressed and partying in a night club, flaunting himself on a stripper pole?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: February 06, 2009, 11:21:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!! Geesh I am getting to old to stay up til 3 AM...You know Biaz keeps whining about all the publicity in this case....Why don't all the lawyers go to their offices and shut the h$ll up. They are the ones constantly on the news running off at the mouth about this , that, or the other.If things start to slow on the news front...here they come with some stupid statement. They finally got the Anthony's to shut up , now they take up where they left off. Geeshhhhhh, just shut up already.
That would be music to my ears, but I don't think they no how to shut up.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: February 06, 2009, 11:26:05 AM »

You Go Defense Dream Team ... Keep Coming Up With Those "Treasures" ... Keeps me laughing while waiting for a doc dump ...   

While the fugitive was on the run, were pictures taken of him half dressed and partying in a night club, flaunting himself on a stripper pole?
OMG no rose!  That was hilarious!!!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1164 on: February 06, 2009, 11:29:26 AM »

I don't remember seeing Harrison Ford "eating a banana", either!

(Good one, NR!!)

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: February 06, 2009, 11:30:52 AM »

Really, if they don't want publicity why are they on a national TV show like they are some sort of celebrity? They always contradict themselves! They cry and whine and blame the media for their troubles, but they don't hesitate to use the media when they want to do a "TV show" or call the media up to come to their press conference. They want to have it both ways!! I wish they'd stop their crying and whining, enough already!!

Grow Up People!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1166 on: February 06, 2009, 11:30:55 AM »

::MonkeyEek::That question may best be answered by our own Sea Searcher.   
I

Do No Evil 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1167 on: February 06, 2009, 11:32:31 AM »

(Good one, NR!!)
Flossy your avi just cracks me up......I think the forensics are going to fry KC....plus all the pics of her out partying and whoring. Oh God please let a good document dump come today.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1168 on: February 06, 2009, 11:39:45 AM »

A picture speaks a thousand words.

Do No Evil 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1169 on: February 06, 2009, 11:40:02 AM »

(Good one, NR!!)
Flossy your avi just cracks me up......I think the forensics are going to fry KC....plus all the pics of her out partying and whoring. Oh God please let a good document dump come today.

Is there supposed to be a doc dump today?  *crossing fingers*

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: February 06, 2009, 11:42:46 AM »

(Good one, NR!!)

Well if you listen to JB & Crew, she is only going to be convicted because the public doesn't like her (or him-he seems to think he's a "victim" too I guess-you know like KC) AND because the media is unfair! That's why KC can't get a fair trial. I think he's forgot about all the EVIDENCE that points to KC?? Guess they'll try to blame someone else because they "believe their client is innocent". So, I've asked this before, WHO are they going to blame?? Or as the famous Monkey saying goes "Who are they going to throw under the bus"???

Could it be....
Zanny the Imaginanny?
LA?
GA?
CA?
TL?
JG? or RG maybe?
AH?
RM?

I need the music from Jeopardy here!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: February 06, 2009, 11:42:50 AM »

QuietMonkey I believe Bailey is still alive, but I don't think he practices law anymore, and if he does, maybe he can join the defense team.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0047258/bio

I don't think so.....he was disbarred in other states also. Seems he is still alive though.

On November 21, 2001, the Florida Supreme Court issued a decision upholding the permanent disbarment of Bailey (that is, he was stricken from the roll of lawyers admitted to practice before the state's courts) for his misconduct in the 1994 DuBoc case specifically, for misappropriating client funds.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1172 on: February 06, 2009, 11:44:18 AM »

A picture speaks a thousand words.

Awww, sweet little Caylee!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: February 06, 2009, 11:59:19 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/06/caylee-anthony-casey-anthony-and-anthony-family-texas-equusearch-does-search-for-living-missing-children-and-they-find-them-alive-owen-castle-found-safe/

Caylee Anthony: Casey Anthony and Anthony Family … Texas EquuSearch Does Search for Living Missing Children and they Find them Alive … Owen Castle Found Safe

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: February 06, 2009, 12:02:10 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/06/caylee-anthony-casey-anthony-and-anthony-family-texas-equusearch-does-search-for-living-missing-children-and-they-find-them-alive-owen-castle-found-safe/

Caylee Anthony: Casey Anthony and Anthony Family … Texas EquuSearch Does Search for Living Missing Children and they Find them Alive … Owen Castle Found Safe

That is wonderful news.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1175 on: February 06, 2009, 12:04:53 PM »

For all dog lovers, you jsut have to see this.  Trust me, you won't be disappointed. 

http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

Do No Evil 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: February 06, 2009, 12:07:12 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Aw Yay!  What a cutie patootie!  Thanks for posting klaas!  Nice to have an uplifting story ... seems like they are few and far between these days.

texanne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1177 on: February 06, 2009, 12:07:59 PM »

Oh my God....Darla...I never knew that.  That poor father prolly hears those words in his head of day of his life.  Why didn't she get the DP?

Mental problems got her off.....said he had been sexually abused ....can't remember all the reasons. But it all boiled down that a new man friend did not want the kids. David wrote a book on the 9 days. and best I can remember it is called 9 Days
sefl editsaid she

OK, sorry I am thinking of that other one, who drowned her kids in the bath tub, cant think of her name now.

That was Andrea Yates.  In the first trial I believe she got LWOP but their was an appeal due to her mental illness.  I really do believe she was mental.  You could look at her and tell there was something seriously wrong with her. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: February 06, 2009, 12:09:13 PM »

For all dog lovers, you jsut have to see this.  Trust me, you won't be disappointed. 

http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf
That's adoreable!  Know where I can hire him?  I need someone who does windows! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: February 06, 2009, 12:10:41 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Good Morning Monks....old and new!!  GOD BLESS TES and all the TES Volunteers!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.