April 27, 2024, 11:10:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240544 times)
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1180 on: February 06, 2009, 12:10:59 PM »

Slore can't have it both ways.  She can't sue ZG and expect to question her but then plead the fifth in her case.  I am so mad right now!    :smt092Remember when OzInterest said that there will be many more shock waves in the near future.  I wonder what those are?
I would love to know, I've been wondering that since she posted that.
Okay ... since everyone knows I don't have a pause button ... I've always wondered about that OzInterest?  Legit or Not?  I was wavering towards not ...

I am behind about 10 pages or so, so this may pop up in the middle of another discussion and seem out of place ( should probably heed Desi's warning) but I too have wondered about OzInterest.  She said her husband was consulting with OCSO and made reference to his MIG group.  I googled MIG and the only thing that seemed relevant was a Mitochondrial Interest Group.  I asked her about this, but did not get a reply.  It seemed odd, the way she left/quit posting.  Just don't know about her.

The last time she posted, she said she didn't feel like she fit into the Clique or something like that.   But, she may have been told to just be quiet.   you know?   just guessing...

I dont buy it, nobody's wife who actually would consult with OCSO would post it on here, no way.. Troll.

That thought also crossed my mind...    especially when she first started posting. 
sorry I am so far behind guys and someone else may have cleared this up for you but I have no reason to beleive or disbelieve ozinterest. Like me she is an Australian and the MIG group is a western Australia tactical response team MIG stands for Major Incident Group. The only other meaning that could be relevant is not with the police but the army in Austra;ia. It is actually MIG-21 (although there may be others I am only familiar with this one) but is often shortened to MIG and it is the Military Intelligence Group. You also have to remember that over here the Anthony case is pretty well completely unknown and there is NO media following the case so she would have no one to talk to about anything case related other than us and I personally found her quite reticent in revealing much of anything so I don't think she has betrayed her husbands trust in anyway either imho.

I believe oz interest, she posted what she could, but could not elaborate on it.  Im glad she had the guts to post what she did.  maybe after the trial she can explain things.  And, as an Aussie also kudos to her and you Sharlock.
Thanks Lucinda, sweet dreams!

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: February 06, 2009, 12:11:40 PM »

For all dog lovers, you jsut have to see this.  Trust me, you won't be disappointed. 

http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

Love it!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: February 06, 2009, 12:14:09 PM »

The only correlation between Casey's case and the Fugitive is forensics ...

The fugitive was eventually exonerated due to forensics ...

Casey will spend the rest of her life in prison due to forensics ...

You Go Defense Dream Team ... Keep Coming Up With Those "Treasures" ... Keeps me laughing while waiting for a doc dump ...   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1183 on: February 06, 2009, 12:14:55 PM »

ORLANDO SENTINEL:  Feb 6, 2009
The "Broken Unit's" defense team has opted to base their
strategy on the movie "The Fugitive".  Seen in the picture
above is Bill Raish, as Fred Johnson (The One-Armed Man)
from the movie.  Word out of Hollywood is that Mr. Raish
is contemplating a comeback to play Zanny the Nanny.

I saw that someone (who will remain nameless by me) posted this on another website when I created it just this morning.  Glad you enjoyed it so much.   

Do No Evil 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: February 06, 2009, 12:15:36 PM »

The only correlation between Casey's case and the Fugitive is forensics ...

The fugitive was eventually exonerated due to forensics ...

Casey will spend the rest of her life in prison due to forensics ...

You Go Defense Dream Team ... Keep Coming Up With Those "Treasures" ... Keeps me laughing while waiting for a doc dump ...   

Hi brown-nose do-gooder trimm!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: February 06, 2009, 12:17:57 PM »

I saw that someone (who will remain nameless by me) posted this on another website when I created it just this morning.  Glad you enjoyed it so much.   
Repeat to yourself CC ... Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ... Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ...   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: February 06, 2009, 12:20:48 PM »

So the Anthonys are finally having a memorial for Caylee.  That's good.  The Travoltas did not have a funeral for their son either did they????  They just had a small memorial at their home.  I think people are getting away from the huge expensive funerals.  No on in my family will have one, we dont believe in them, not a religious thing, just not our thing.  We own our own burial grounds sadly called "Lonesome Hill" that we maintain.  Funerals are for the living.   JMO>

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1187 on: February 06, 2009, 12:23:23 PM »

Repeat to yourself CC ... Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ... Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ...   

"The problem with finding the sincerest form of flattery is that flattery by definition is insincere. So something has to have just the right amount of sincerity to be sincere, but not be sincere enough to not be insincere, and therefore not be considered flattery."  - Uncyclopedia   

Do No Evil 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: February 06, 2009, 12:26:07 PM »

"The problem with finding the sincerest form of flattery is that flattery by definition is insincere. So something has to have just the right amount of sincerity to be sincere, but not be sincere enough to not be insincere, and therefore not be considered flattery."  - Uncyclopedia   

I love that!     (and ... you win again!)
<<signed ... grasshopper>>

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1189 on: February 06, 2009, 12:28:19 PM »

Oh well Glad it wasn't me CC, you just lost this old brain in the first sentence lol

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: February 06, 2009, 12:32:25 PM »

I wonder if the guests will be seated accordingly:

FOR CASEY - LEFT PEWS

AGAINST CASEY - RIGHT PEWS - PARKING LOT - CONTINUE TO FILL THE STREETS OF ORLANDO.

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1191 on: February 06, 2009, 12:42:49 PM »

I wonder if the guests will be seated accordingly:

FOR CASEY - LEFT PEWS

AGAINST CASEY - RIGHT PEWS - PARKING LOT - CONTINUE TO FILL THE STREETS OF ORLANDO.

EXCELLENT!!! 

Do No Evil 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: February 06, 2009, 12:49:27 PM »

I think everyone attending the memorial should wear a shirt that says
~ Caylee, we are sorry your mommy murdered you ~

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: February 06, 2009, 12:49:30 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qvu5pTSr6Pk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Qvu5pTSr6Pk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

"KC Anthony's Me Worship"

seemeatthebeach! That is the funniest thing I've seen on SM. And that's saying a lot considering how many clever monkeys abound here. Thanks for lightening the mood, I'm so depressed watching all the horrible financial news on TV this morning. 

You're welcome....I'm glad I could lighten your mood with a few laughs.....Lord knows we need all the humor we can get following this case.
that might be one of the funniest things ive seen in a long time!
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #1194 on: February 06, 2009, 12:50:01 PM »

For all dog lovers, you jsut have to see this.  Trust me, you won't be disappointed. 

WAy too cute.  He looks like my best friends pug.  How can I copy the link so I can send it in an email to her?   I am kinda a dummy when it comes to these things.  Thanks

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1195 on: February 06, 2009, 12:59:53 PM »

Hold your "Shift" key down, left mouse click over the address, then cut and paste.  Or have your freind vivist this page and post.   

WAy too cute.  He looks like my best friends pug.  How can I copy the link so I can send it in an email to her?   I am kinda a dummy when it comes to these things.  Thanks

Do No Evil 
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1196 on: February 06, 2009, 01:03:52 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qvu5pTSr6Pk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Qvu5pTSr6Pk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

"KC Anthony's Me Worship"

seemeatthebeach! That is the funniest thing I've seen on SM. And that's saying a lot considering how many clever monkeys abound here. Thanks for lightening the mood, I'm so depressed watching all the horrible financial news on TV this morning. 

You're welcome....I'm glad I could lighten your mood with a few laughs.....Lord knows we need all the humor we can get following this case.

HEHEHEE

Love the silence of the anthony's pic.  Need a copy of that one, my kids will love it.
that might be one of the funniest things ive seen in a long time!

nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1197 on: February 06, 2009, 01:06:35 PM »

Hold your "Shift" key down, left mouse click over the address, then cut and paste.  Or have your freind vivist this page and post.   

thanks so much!!!   I just sent it

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: February 06, 2009, 01:12:14 PM »

Hi everyone!

Anyone know if an obit was in the paper for Caylee?

TIA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1199 on: February 06, 2009, 01:14:15 PM »

Hi everyone!

Anyone know if an obit was in the paper for Caylee?

TIA
That's a good question, I wonder because I have seen no mention of that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.