April 27, 2024, 07:15:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240581 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: February 04, 2009, 06:36:03 PM »

SS!  I see you there ... think you could do the "mystery motion" with me ... ya know ... just lighten up the cage a little ...

<< very quietly Newfie sings >>

Never been a dance that's so easy to dooo ... Even makes me happy when I'm feeling bluueee ... so come on .. come on and do ... the mystery motion with me ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: February 04, 2009, 06:38:49 PM »

I was too sick to work today but I haven't missed a beat on this board! Does this make me a bad person or an addict? Anyhow, I have a question. If Casey does not answer the questions on the deposition, doesn't she have to drop her counter suit? What kind of big nasty surprise could her lawyer be planning for Zenaida now? Do they not realize that they should just cede the countersuit and shut up?! They are only going to make Casey look more evil with every move they make!!!

Yes they should drop their ridiculous $10,000 countersuit, idiot attorney even put a money amount on it - dum dum dum.  She will have to drop it if she doesnt answer interrogatories because she cannot interrogate Zeneida & then cry foul you can't question me.  Yes, no matter what stunt they think they are pulling now it will make Casey look as guilty as she is.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: February 04, 2009, 06:42:06 PM »

SS!  I see you there ... think you could do the "mystery motion" with me ... ya know ... just lighten up the cage a little ...

<< very quietly Newfie sings >>

Never been a dance that's so easy to dooo ... Even makes me happy when I'm feeling bluueee ... so come on .. come on and do ... the mystery motion with me ...

Everybodys doin a brand new dance now.
Come on baby, do the motion motion.
I know youll get to like it if you give it a chance now.
My little baby sister can do it with ease,
Its easier than learnin your abc's.
So, come on, come on, and do the motion motion with me.

Youve got to flap your jaw now,
Oooo ...Come on, Oooo ... Come on.
Jump up,Oooo ...Jump up. Jump back, Oooo ...Jump back.
Oh, well, I think youve got the knack.
Oooo ...

Woah ... woah.
Now that you can do it, well, lets file a ton now.
A blah blah blah motion that hurts your brain, now.
Come on baez, do the motion motion.
Do it over and over now, and dont lose control,
A little bit of sarcasm and a lot of soul,
So, come on, come on, and do the mystery motion with me.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: February 04, 2009, 06:42:48 PM »

Oh! Eep! You're talking about MY post. Gak. Let me clarify, I was emailed through eBay from a person claiming to work for Baez, but who mentioned an obscure posting I made on Scared Monkeys. I don't think the "full name I was given is a real person, I think it's an online moniker. I DO NOT thinks anyone needs to worry about the security on the SM website. I've been on this website back when Natalee Holloway was alive and aside from the occassional pop-up, I have never had any indication this site is not totally secure.

Seriously. I trust the security on this website and was not implying the children of moderators were running amok. Please, lets all go back to the Anthony obsession and forgive me for accidentally hikacking the thread.

There is no problem with security at SM.  You however appear to be attempting to start trouble. 
Klaas,
unless you are privy to info we don't have, I really think she was only asking if we knew of a player that called herself Deb Davis.  Someone else posted a link where they saw Deb Davis had posted on another website and her opinion was that Caylee had a hispanic influence and that there probably WAS a nanny.  I posted this on the last thread and brought JennyW's response over so she would see it.  I don't see that she is trying to start trouble. 

Maybe I can help, DD is the name of a woman that used to work with the blind driving psychics, and then attempted to have her prosecuted for fraud.
Okay Blink ... just the phrase "blind driving psychics" about made me pee my pants!  What are blind driving psychics exactly?  Inquiring minds want to know ...
and I should add ... don't want them "driving" in my neighborhood!

Newfie. 
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu.ZHJ4pJnnQB_n5XNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEyOTh2M2ZsBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA0Y2NTRfNzM-/SIG=129i58upm/EXP=1233877191/**http%3a//www.clickorlando.com/news/17154890/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: February 04, 2009, 06:43:48 PM »

The video link to the jail so that KC can watch the memorial service pisses me off.    I'm sure she doesn't care about watching it.   Who do they think they are fooling?     Who's idea is that, anyway?   Fox Media?   
She won't watch!  She has snacks to eat and herself to dwell on!  I would love to know why she keeps buying paper ... what she is writing ... ?  Maybe we'll find out at trial ... ?  Her memoirs?  Pages of the many renditions of Casey Baez?  Just makes one wonder ...

Not sure of the source, but I thought there was mention that they wanted all four of the Anthony's to gieve together, as this would bring more monies in from Fox TV.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: February 04, 2009, 06:43:57 PM »

Casey will be too busy writing a legal brief with her new civil attorney to watch a memorial service for the daughter she murdered.  George will attend if he can bring his pillow and blankie and Lee will attend and giggle throughout the service.  Cindy will chew gum, pick at her lips and other parts of her anatomy. She will likely raise her hand during the service to make a statement about Zenaida.

These people make me ill. They are hypocrites.  I understand that they are sad about Caylee's death because I think GA and CA loved her, but they are forgetting what and who caused Caylee's death.  Grieve together, my rear end.

Amen to every word you said Babybear, the A's haven't done one thing through out this that doesn't scream hypocracy. It's such a farce to suggest that KC wants or deserves to be a part of any service memorializing or celebrating the short life of the child that she selfishly murdered.
All it will end up being is another media event for the Azz's,  probably working out the network rights and camera angles as we speak. so very wrong.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: February 04, 2009, 06:44:07 PM »

I was too sick to work today but I haven't missed a beat on this board! Does this make me a bad person or an addict? Anyhow, I have a question. If Casey does not answer the questions on the deposition, doesn't she have to drop her counter suit? What kind of big nasty surprise could her lawyer be planning for Zenaida now? Do they not realize that they should just cede the countersuit and shut up?! They are only going to make Casey look more evil with every move they make!!!

Yes they should drop their ridiculous $10,000 countersuit, idiot attorney even put a money amount on it - dum dum dum.  She will have to drop it if she doesnt answer interrogatories because she cannot interrogate Zeneida & then cry foul you can't question me.  Yes, no matter what stunt they think they are pulling now it will make Casey look as guilty as she is.

It's true.  You can't sue someone and then refuse to state your case.  Are these people really lawyers?

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: February 04, 2009, 06:47:36 PM »

This is 'way OT but appropos under the present circumstances.  I was in the Bahamas and bought a voodoo doll from some lady who said she was a voodoo princess.  So I brought it home with a certain person in mind and started sticking pins in it. Well....the person died.  I just wanted to give her a headache.  I'll never do that again.  I swear on my monkey honor that this is a true story.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2009, 06:49:28 PM »

This is 'way OT but appropos under the present circumstances.  I was in the Bahamas and bought a voodoo doll from some lady who said she was a voodoo princess.  So I brought it home with a certain person in mind and started sticking pins in it. Well....the person died.  I just wanted to give her a headache.  I'll never do that again.  I swear on my monkey honor that this is a true story.
WOW
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2009, 06:49:36 PM »

A quick question to either of you or anyone else who may know,  what happens if all the parties (LA, KC,GA, CA) take the 5th?
  Why wouldn't anybody , anywhere always do this to avoid the hassle. Isn't there a consequence for refusing to answer?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #130 on: February 04, 2009, 06:51:23 PM »

Hey Monkeys, JSM has been working her tail off the last two days.  What's been going on? I know GA went back home or at least that is what I read early today. I hope you monkeys are behaving (Leroy), JSM is very tired tonight. Can someone post the link for NG online for me please? All my bookmarks have left the building.    TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: February 04, 2009, 06:52:46 PM »

Im skerred of you!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2009, 06:53:50 PM »

We had a beat cop that was from Louisiana and he always said "you don't mess with the hoo doo". I always thought that was funny. He was a doll. Too bad he was married. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2009, 06:54:30 PM »

A quick question to either of you or anyone else who may know,  what happens if all the parties (LA, KC,GA, CA) take the 5th?
  Why wouldn't anybody , anywhere always do this to avoid the hassle. Isn't there a consequence for refusing to answer?

I believe the judge decides if the 5th pleadings are appropriate. If the deems them not, then they can be held in contempt of court for not answering.

That's only how I understand it.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: February 04, 2009, 06:55:25 PM »

Im skerred of you!
Yeah, how about you with those black cats?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2009, 06:55:35 PM »

Note to self...dont mess with Babybear 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: February 04, 2009, 06:55:36 PM »

The video link to the jail so that KC can watch the memorial service pisses me off.    I'm sure she doesn't care about watching it.   Who do they think they are fooling?     Who's idea is that, anyway?   Fox Media?   
She won't watch!  She has snacks to eat and herself to dwell on!  I would love to know why she keeps buying paper ... what she is writing ... ?  Maybe we'll find out at trial ... ?  Her memoirs?  Pages of the many renditions of Casey Baez?  Just makes one wonder ...

Not sure of the source, but I thought there was mention that they wanted all four of the Anthony's to gieve together, as this would bring more monies in from Fox TV.
I am terribly behind Grams, help me. KC gets to watch the memorial while her behind is in jail? That's funny about the renditions of Casey Baez! 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: February 04, 2009, 06:56:28 PM »

If Lee, Cindy & George plead the 5th they can be held in contempt of court, they are not charged/indicted with a crime so there is no just cause to plead the 5th - doing so would be unwise for them because it will appear as though they know they have to be concerned about saying something that incriminate them.   As far as Casey goes, she is a defendant indicted on a murder one charge so her taking the 5th is standard procedure because she already has just cause that anything she said in a civil suit could incriminate her for the charges she is indicted on awaiting trial - but she too facing a contempt charge, albeit an extremely consequence considering what she is facing in her criminal case.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: February 04, 2009, 06:56:34 PM »

I believe the judge decides if the 5th pleadings are appropriate. If the deems them not, then they can be held in contempt of court for not answering.

That's only how I understand it.

Thanks Brandi. 

I am confused about the whole pleading the 5th issue.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2009, 06:56:53 PM »

Is there a full moon tonight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.