April 28, 2024, 06:24:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240628 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: February 06, 2009, 01:51:44 PM »

Thanks, Linda Kenney Baden is now totally nuts, must be from the terribly tight clothes she wears, circulation has been cut off to the brain.

One of the other A's is going under the bus. They better run quick to LE and come clean.
You can hear the bus getting closer.

Dont you love how this is playing out? Now the defense seems to be putting the eye on the rest of the family.  Ive havent seen any other players besides Tony and the  "A " family on the 15 or 16th of June
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: February 06, 2009, 01:55:08 PM »

watching the interview on today show right now....I can not believe my ears.. it would not do Casey any good for them to reveal their defense? Ummmm hey JB you are nothing more than a moron. If there was a real defense, another killer you would tell it from every mountain top.
GOD THEY PISS ME OFF !!

Also I thought he was stupid to not comment on how Caseys doing. He never once mentions shes a greiving mother. How hard this is on her.He should be saying that she is.  He cant even portray that shes anywhere near normal?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1222 on: February 06, 2009, 01:56:31 PM »

Actual Church.

That's great
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: February 06, 2009, 01:56:55 PM »

Actual Church.

So do you think the A's will stand in the door way to watch everyone coming in, so they can say Yay or Nay? A church that size probably has many door ways. Between, G & C & LA, then KF people, and their lawyers, they might be able to cover all the entrances. Wonder who's providing and paying for security? Does this church normally have metal detectors? Who would be paying for that? I dunno, maybe it's none of my business, but I can ask right?

RIP Sweet Puppy
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: February 06, 2009, 01:58:49 PM »

watching the interview on today show right now....I can not believe my ears.. it would not do Casey any good for them to reveal their defense? Ummmm hey JB you are nothing more than a moron. If there was a real defense, another killer you would tell it from every mountain top.
GOD THEY PISS ME OFF !!

Also I thought he was stupid to not comment on how Caseys doing. He never once mentions shes a greiving mother. How hard this is on her.He should be saying that she is.  He cant even portray that shes anywhere near normal?
not only that,  He feels like she will be vindacated, and that he has a strang line a of defense that will show Casey's is innocent, then why ask for a chamge of vinue, if he can show she is innocent he doesnt need a change of venue, innocent is innocent no matter where the trail is, if its that cut and dry and will prove Casey is innocent then Orlando is where he needs to have the trial, so he can show everybody the real story!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: February 06, 2009, 02:00:12 PM »

Actual Church.

So do you think the A's will stand in the door way to watch everyone coming in, so they can say Yay or Nay? A church that size probably has many door ways. Between, G & C & LA, then KF people, and their lawyers, they might be able to cover all the entrances. Wonder who's providing and paying for security? Does this church normally have metal detectors? Who would be paying for that? I dunno, maybe it's none of my business, but I can ask right?
No metal detectors they have to be brought in. Church has some security, but the fine people of Orlando will be paying for the exta security. I have no idea how they will be manning the doors, but I'm sure it will be done with class.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: February 06, 2009, 02:01:51 PM »

All that pink! reminds me of a baby nursery. It would put me rite to sleep.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: February 06, 2009, 02:02:47 PM »

GOD THEY PISS ME OFF !!

not only that,  He feels like she will be vindacated, and that he has a strang line a of defense that will show Casey's is innocent, then why ask for a chamge of vinue, if he can show she is innocent he doesnt need a change of venue, innocent is innocent no matter where the trail is, if its that cut and dry and will prove Casey is innocent then Orlando is where he needs to have the trial, so he can show everybody the real story!
I agree, there should be no change of venue. Also I enjoyed reading your post many pages back, do you think George did the suicide attempt per his lawyer, so he won't have to testify against Lee? I'm thinking this was very calculated.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: February 06, 2009, 02:04:14 PM »

GOD THEY PISS ME OFF !!

ITA its gonna be same anywhere he goes. The american people are just down right sick of the killing of children. I know Im fed up. (mini rant)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: February 06, 2009, 02:05:29 PM »

GOD THEY PISS ME OFF !!

I agree, there should be no change of venue. Also I enjoyed reading your post many pages back, do you think George did the suicide attempt per his lawyer, so he won't have to testify against Lee? I'm thinking this was very calculated.
YES,  I do, it was just a set up by his and cindy's attourney, a last effort to save one child since the other one is gonna be gone regardless,.................and the change of venue is a joke, she killed Caylee in Orlando and Orlando is where she should have to explain things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: February 06, 2009, 02:06:40 PM »

Why in a church that size are they worried about who shows up???? It's so HUGE, would LP sitting on the upper balcony bother them? How about if the Grunds are clear across the other side of the church, will that ruin it for them? This is a memorial for Caylee and her memory, not about who they don't want to include. Instead of being negative, they should do the positive thing and let who ever wants to be there, to be there. I don't think it will look so good if we see them on camera screaming and kicking someone out and calling them names. If they want to do that, so be it, they have to live with themselves and how they choose to handle it. It just doesn't sound right to me that they would "turn people away" or just kick people out. That is just so low!

RIP Sweet Puppy
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: February 06, 2009, 02:07:51 PM »

Another success story of Bozo.  He defended this guy during his criminal trial.

Kissimmee doctor accused of touching patients loses license
Robyn Shelton | Sentinel Staff Writer
1:06 PM EST, February 6, 2009
Former Kissimmee mayor George Gant will never practice medicine in the state again.

The Florida Board of Medicine voted unanimously Friday to revoke Gant's license in connection with 2005 allegations that he touched patients improperly during cervical exams while serving as director of the Osceola County Health Department. Charges of sexual battery against Gant were dropped in 2007.

Gant has said previously that the complaints were engineered by a disgruntled health department employee whom he had tried to fire. He can appeal the board's ruling, though he gave no indication Friday that he would do so. A call to his attorney's office in Tallahassee was not immediately returned.

Gant's license had been suspended on an emergency basis shortly after the allegations became public, then he withdrew it voluntarily while the case was pending. He was removed from his mayoral office in June 2005 by then-Gov. Jeb Bush.

Related links
 Orange County Jail booking mugs -- updated daily

The latest Orlando area breaking news ...
State investigates after girl falls 30 feet from fair ride
Suspect arrested in Orlando double shooting, one on the run
Daytona Beach police looking for missing man
Investigator: Entire force looking for rapists of 11-year-old girl
Crash closes I-4 ramp in Osceola County
Target recalling some products over peanut butter concerns
Fruitland Park police officer resigns after KKK allegations surface
Jail to release man accused of pushing girlfriend off balcony
Police aide accused of helping gang members
Check out Orlando Sentinel blogs After the charges were dropped a week before trial was scheduled to begin, Gant had stated that he wanted to get his license back and work with volunteer groups providing medical care.

The Florida Board of Medicine considered his case Friday as part of a regularly scheduled hearing in Tampa. The board meets periodically throughout the year in different cities to consider disciplinary action against doctors statewide. The board's first meeting of 2009 is to conclude tomorrow.

For more information about the Florida Board of Medicine, visit the Web site here.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: February 06, 2009, 02:08:48 PM »

GOD THEY PISS ME OFF !!

ITA its gonna be same anywhere he goes. The american people are just down right sick of the killing of children. I know Im fed up. (mini rant)
Yes it is.........................also remember that commercial where the the 2 squirells gave a high five in the middle of the road and made the car that almost hit them crash, I wish that had been Casey's car just for picking on them...

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1233 on: February 06, 2009, 02:09:01 PM »

"Hush little baby don't you cry..."

Do No Evil 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: February 06, 2009, 02:10:07 PM »

Another success story of Bozo.  He defended this guy during his criminal trial.

Robyn Shelton | Sentinel Staff Writer
1:06 PM EST, February 6, 2009
Former Kissimmee mayor George Gant will never practice medicine in the state again.

The Florida Board of Medicine voted unanimously Friday to revoke Gant's license in connection with 2005 allegations that he touched patients improperly during cervical exams while serving as director of the Osceola County Health Department. Charges of sexual battery against Gant were dropped in 2007.

Gant has said previously that the complaints were engineered by a disgruntled health department employee whom he had tried to fire. He can appeal the board's ruling, though he gave no indication Friday that he would do so. A call to his attorney's office in Tallahassee was not immediately returned.

Gant's license had been suspended on an emergency basis shortly after the allegations became public, then he withdrew it voluntarily while the case was pending. He was removed from his mayoral office in June 2005 by then-Gov. Jeb Bush.

Self Edit
After the charges were dropped a week before trial was scheduled to begin, Gant had stated that he wanted to get his license back and work with volunteer groups providing medical care.

The Florida Board of Medicine considered his case Friday as part of a regularly scheduled hearing in Tampa. The board meets periodically throughout the year in different cities to consider disciplinary action against doctors statewide. The board's first meeting of 2009 is to conclude tomorrow.

For more information about the Florida Board of Medicine, visit the Web site here.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: February 06, 2009, 02:14:32 PM »

Thanks, Linda Kenney Baden is now totally nuts, must be from the terribly tight clothes she wears, circulation has been cut off to the brain.

One of the other A's is going under the bus. They better run quick to LE and come clean.

I have always said that George will be the one blamed for the death and he played right into their hands by saying he saw Caylee last.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: February 06, 2009, 02:15:37 PM »

"Hush little baby don't you cry..."

It is beyond me how she can take up for KC after loving that baby those years. That is worse than pathological - it is just evil.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: February 06, 2009, 02:17:29 PM »

http://www.legacy.com/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=121581033

Looks like it's simply taken from an Orlando Sentinel article.

http://www.legacy.com/OrlandoSentinel/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=121581501
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: February 06, 2009, 02:17:57 PM »

GOD THEY PISS ME OFF !!

He does not think he has a way to prove she is innocent, he thinks he can put enough reasonable doubt in the jurors minds....he knows as well as so many that she is guilty.
That is what all this wanting the trial moved is about...find a place where this has been less publicized (umm doubtful) and potential jurors who are not so familiar with the case.
JB knows as well as anyone who killed precious Caylee. If there were any trught to any of it he would be screaming it... and if they want to continue on the absolutely moronic course of its just like the fugitive then they should have found a suspect who actually existed.
I am so mad that I am shaking. If I were in FL I would be in his face.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: February 06, 2009, 02:20:23 PM »

I have always said that George will be the one blamed for the death and he played right into their hands by saying he saw Caylee last.

IF they only were covering it up then all I can say is that they better turn state side pretty soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.