April 27, 2024, 09:48:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240589 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1260 on: February 06, 2009, 03:06:23 PM »

Thanks, Linda Kenney Baden is now totally nuts, must be from the terribly tight clothes she wears, circulation has been cut off to the brain.

I just popped in from work and knew I could count on my monkey friends for a laugh...OMG   

Memo to Linda KB....ONE WORD....SPANX!      

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: February 06, 2009, 03:06:25 PM »

When you think back to the time era of Shepherd case it 1953. Today's standards we defnitely have alot more out there with internet, cable/satellite, longer news coverage, forensic science, etc. JB would say that is what we mean all the media. Well on the other hand it also mean other areas in FL and everywhere have been unindated with this story. You can't go to the store without seeing it on mag covers at the checkout. Sadly it is not that unusual in the last several years of parents murdering their children and especially for stupid reasons such as the guy recently who killed his child not to pay child support. Susan Smith and people like that..times are different and I really don't think they should move the trial.

I wasn't going to watch that Today tape but I did. I think both of them looked like defense fools. If you look at Baden she really is not secure in her "yes" answers on Casey innocence or her being acquitted. JB is stronger in his belief because he wants to win.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: February 06, 2009, 03:07:20 PM »

UH... didnt the fugitive run and hide and try to find the TRUE perp?

last time i saw it... he wasnt running around partying and shopping... he was DESPERATE to prove the TRUTH...

wait... maybe i need to watch it again......perhaps he DID wait 31 days to have his MOM turn him in...

naw...

I saw that movie and dont remember the Hot Body contest part either.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: February 06, 2009, 03:09:31 PM »

last time i saw it... he wasnt running around partying and shopping... he was DESPERATE to prove the TRUTH...

wait... maybe i need to watch it again......perhaps he DID wait 31 days to have his MOM turn him in...

naw...
Now now ... in a backwards sort of way Casey was looking for Caylee and Imaginanny ... at Universal ... and Fusion ... and Target ... and Penney's ... and Tony's apartment ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: February 06, 2009, 03:11:39 PM »

I wonder if the guests will be seated accordingly:

FOR CASEY - LEFT PEWS

AGAINST CASEY - RIGHT PEWS - PARKING LOT - CONTINUE TO FILL THE STREETS OF ORLANDO.

Are the Anthonys really long time members of this church ??? 
I don't think they are members at all.  It is a very large church  and they were looking for a large venue.  I think the church volunteered to let them have it there.  This church seems pretty practiced at handling large crowds ... they had some of the presidential candidates during the campaign.

Just reposting this Re the church:

Why in a church that size are they worried about who shows up???? It's so HUGE, would LP sitting on the upper balcony bother them? How about if the Grunds are clear across the other side of the church, will that ruin it for them? This is a memorial for Caylee and her memory, not about who they don't want to include. Instead of being negative, they should do the positive thing and let who ever wants to be there, to be there. I don't think it will look so good if we see them on camera screaming and kicking someone out and calling them names. If they want to do that, so be it, they have to live with themselves and how they choose to handle it. It just doesn't sound right to me that they would "turn people away" or just kick people out. That is just so low!

RIP Sweet Puppy
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1265 on: February 06, 2009, 03:13:00 PM »

naw...

Here's the Hot Body contest part.  You may have stepped out for popcorn and missed it.

Do No Evil 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: February 06, 2009, 03:14:17 PM »

I wonder if the guests will be seated accordingly:

FOR CASEY - LEFT PEWS

AGAINST CASEY - RIGHT PEWS - PARKING LOT - CONTINUE TO FILL THE STREETS OF ORLANDO.

Are the Anthonys really long time members of this church ??? 
I don't think they are members at all.  It is a very large church  and they were looking for a large venue.  I think the church volunteered to let them have it there.  This church seems pretty practiced at handling large crowds ... they had some of the presidential candidates during the campaign.

Just reposting this Re the church:

Why in a church that size are they worried about who shows up???? It's so HUGE, would LP sitting on the upper balcony bother them? How about if the Grunds are clear across the other side of the church, will that ruin it for them? This is a memorial for Caylee and her memory, not about who they don't want to include. Instead of being negative, they should do the positive thing and let who ever wants to be there, to be there. I don't think it will look so good if we see them on camera screaming and kicking someone out and calling them names. If they want to do that, so be it, they have to live with themselves and how they choose to handle it. It just doesn't sound right to me that they would "turn people away" or just kick people out. That is just so low!
ITA QM.  This is about Caylee ... and Caylee didn't go missing under the Grunds' watch, or LP's watch, or Tim's watch, etc etc etc ... She went missing and was murdered under the Anthony's watch!  If anyone shouldn't be allowed to attend ... it should be them!

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: February 06, 2009, 03:14:38 PM »

naw...

Here's the Hot Body contest part.  You may have stepped out for popcorn and missed it.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: February 06, 2009, 03:18:01 PM »

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1269 on: February 06, 2009, 03:18:25 PM »

naw...

um... sick wench   alert viewer that i am... i KNOW i would have noticed HAN SOLO HARRISON FORD.... POLE DANCING... or hot BODY dancing...

and i would NEVER step out for popcorn when he was on! Smile

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: February 06, 2009, 03:19:24 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/6/caylee_public_memorial_set_for_tuesday.html
ORLANDO -- A public memorial service will be held for Caylee Anthony Tuesday.

On Thursday, Brad Conway, the Anthonys' attorney, announced the service will be at 10 a.m. at the First Baptist Church of Orlando.

First Baptist is one of the largest churches in Central Florida.  The service will be held in the main worship center.  Representatives said the church can hold 5,000 people.

The public is invited to attend.  However, the Anthonys and the church do have the right to refuse entry to certain people.

Guests should be prepared to go through metal detectors.  Cameras, video cameras and purses will not be allowed inside the church.

Representatives said camping out the night before will be prohibited.  The church will be locked down overnight.

Representatives also said the cost of the service will not be passed on to the Anthony family.  However, they did not disclose where funding for the added security, traffic control and metal detectors would come from.

Conway will hold a press conference Friday at 4:15 p.m. in front of the Orange County Courthouse.
<snipped>

Really curious who is paying, myself.

Hello monkeys!

CC .. have a great vacation.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: February 06, 2009, 03:19:38 PM »

OMG klaas!  That's funny!  She looks one eyed too!

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: February 06, 2009, 03:19:51 PM »

[/quote]
ITA QM.  This is about Caylee ... and Caylee didn't go missing under the Grunds' watch, or LP's watch, or Tim's watch, etc etc etc ... She went missing and was murdered under the Anthony's watch!  If anyone shouldn't be allowed to attend ... it should be them!
[/quote]

AMEN !!!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1273 on: February 06, 2009, 03:19:58 PM »

Klaas, how do you do some of things that you do?     

Do No Evil 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: February 06, 2009, 03:20:31 PM »

With this newest "Fugitive stratedgy" I wonder if the defence is trying to do the state a favor. By putting the Anthonys feet to the fire. If the Anthonys dont turn state side then Im simply going to believe that someone else in that family is guilty of  committing the crime and or a cover up or a accompliss to it.
This can backfire on baez and I hope it does.

Ive been thinking about the 9th of June date given , I think thats when a big family fight occured also and that it escaladed all the way till the big blow up on the 15th.

Forgive my bad spelling.

I agree....there's something about the June 9th date which means is significant to the Anthonys, imo.  I'm inclined to think that there were a great many family arugments in that troubled household, but I agree, there is something about the ninth of June.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1275 on: February 06, 2009, 03:20:48 PM »

I cant snip and quote correctly    I sorry

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: February 06, 2009, 03:21:08 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/6/caylee_public_memorial_set_for_tuesday.html

On Thursday, Brad Conway, the Anthonys' attorney, announced the service will be at 10 a.m. at the First Baptist Church of Orlando.

First Baptist is one of the largest churches in Central Florida.  The service will be held in the main worship center.  Representatives said the church can hold 5,000 people.

The public is invited to attend.  However, the Anthonys and the church do have the right to refuse entry to certain people.

Guests should be prepared to go through metal detectors.  Cameras, video cameras and purses will not be allowed inside the church.

Representatives said camping out the night before will be prohibited.  The church will be locked down overnight.

Representatives also said the cost of the service will not be passed on to the Anthony family.  However, they did not disclose where funding for the added security, traffic control and metal detectors would come from.

Conway will hold a press conference Friday at 4:15 p.m. in front of the Orange County Courthouse.
<snipped>

Hello monkeys!

Hopefully not the City or Orlando.  I'd be ticked off if I had to pay for security for this Anthony show.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: February 06, 2009, 03:21:17 PM »

LOL!

You're BAD, Klaas!!!

I still cannot believe that the defense used that glorified analogy between Casey and Sam Sheppard!

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1278 on: February 06, 2009, 03:21:47 PM »

OMG klaas!  That's funny!  She looks one eyed too!

Pie eyed !
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: February 06, 2009, 03:21:48 PM »

<snipped>

Hello monkeys!

I'm sure they probably have a pretty big church fund ... What I wonder is with that large of a congregation ... there have to be some members who are not happy about this ... or at least I would think so ... Wonder how many people will leave that church after this fiasco?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.