April 27, 2024, 03:43:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240569 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: February 06, 2009, 03:22:30 PM »

With this newest "Fugitive stratedgy" I wonder if the defence is trying to do the state a favor. By putting the Anthonys feet to the fire. If the Anthonys dont turn state side then Im simply going to believe that someone else in that family is guilty of  committing the crime and or a cover up or a accompliss to it.
This can backfire on baez and I hope it does.

Ive been thinking about the 9th of June date given , I think thats when a big family fight occured also and that it escaladed all the way till the big blow up on the 15th.

Forgive my bad spelling.

I agree....there's something about the June 9th date which means is significant to the Anthonys, imo.  I'm inclined to think that there were a great many family arugments in that troubled household, but I agree, there is something about the ninth of June.

Ono - that June 9th date bothers me too.  Why did Cindy settle on that date so quickly when Casey said it?  WHY did Casey say June 9?
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1281 on: February 06, 2009, 03:23:36 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/6/caylee_public_memorial_set_for_tuesday.html
ORLANDO -- A public memorial service will be held for Caylee Anthony Tuesday.

On Thursday, Brad Conway, the Anthonys' attorney, announced the service will be at 10 a.m. at the First Baptist Church of Orlando.

First Baptist is one of the largest churches in Central Florida.  The service will be held in the main worship center.  Representatives said the church can hold 5,000 people.

The public is invited to attend.  However, the Anthonys and the church do have the right to refuse entry to certain people.

Guests should be prepared to go through metal detectors.  Cameras, video cameras and purses will not be allowed inside the church.

Representatives said camping out the night before will be prohibited.  The church will be locked down overnight.

Representatives also said the cost of the service will not be passed on to the Anthony family.  However, they did not disclose where funding for the added security, traffic control and metal detectors would come from.

Conway will hold a press conference Friday at 4:15 p.m. in front of the Orange County Courthouse.
<snipped>

Really curious who is paying, myself.

Hello monkeys!

CC .. have a great vacation.

Thank you dear Lady, and I'll have some of you on the plane.   

Do No Evil 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: February 06, 2009, 03:24:24 PM »

Time to toss CC a dictionary, I think!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: February 06, 2009, 03:24:50 PM »

I wonder if the guests will be seated accordingly:

FOR CASEY - LEFT PEWS

AGAINST CASEY - RIGHT PEWS - PARKING LOT - CONTINUE TO FILL THE STREETS OF ORLANDO.

Are the Anthonys really long time members of this church ??? 
I don't think they are members at all.  It is a very large church  and they were looking for a large venue.  I think the church volunteered to let them have it there.  This church seems pretty practiced at handling large crowds ... they had some of the presidential candidates during the campaign.

Thanks - isn't this also the church where the Anthonys began holding their prayer vigils later on ?
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: February 06, 2009, 03:25:29 PM »

With this newest "Fugitive stratedgy" I wonder if the defence is trying to do the state a favor. By putting the Anthonys feet to the fire. If the Anthonys dont turn state side then Im simply going to believe that someone else in that family is guilty of  committing the crime and or a cover up or a accompliss to it.

Ive been thinking about the 9th of June date given , I think thats when a big family fight occured also and that it escaladed all the way till the big blow up on the 15th.

Forgive my bad spelling.

I agree....there's something about the June 9th date which means is significant to the Anthonys, imo.  I'm inclined to think that there were a great many family arugments in that troubled household, but I agree, there is something about the ninth of June.

Ono - that June 9th date bothers me too.  Why did Cindy settle on that date so quickly when Casey said it?  WHY did Casey say June 9?

From what I can find in the text messages. I notice this seems to be the date when she starts telling friends she must find a place to live. One of the texts is to JG if Im remember correctly.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: February 06, 2009, 03:26:54 PM »

FOR CASEY - LEFT PEWS

AGAINST CASEY - RIGHT PEWS - PARKING LOT - CONTINUE TO FILL THE STREETS OF ORLANDO.

I don't think they are members at all.  It is a very large church  and they were looking for a large venue.  I think the church volunteered to let them have it there.  This church seems pretty practiced at handling large crowds ... they had some of the presidential candidates during the campaign.

Thanks - isn't this also the church where the Anthonys began holding their prayer vigils later on ?

No, I believe the vigils were at Eastside Baptist Church off of Conway Gardens Road.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: February 06, 2009, 03:28:15 PM »

NO added cost to the A's. Well it could be since they attend a Baptist church this was arranged through the churches. I really would guess that. With a church that big there is alot of money there.
I hope the memorial is about Caylee because I have been to services(not high profile) where it turns into trying to get people converted and that is not the place for it(memorial/funeral). They need to save that for Sunday service IMO.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: February 06, 2009, 03:28:38 PM »

The only correlation between Casey's case and the Fugitive is forensics ...

The fugitive was eventually exonerated due to forensics ...

Casey will spend the rest of her life in prison due to forensics ...

You Go Defense Dream Team ... Keep Coming Up With Those "Treasures" ... Keeps me laughing while waiting for a doc dump ...   

Hi brown-nose do-gooder trimm!   

I just got back to the forum.Any news?
(Smarty pants...it's sunny,birds are singing,nice and warm.Lake is beautiful) 

I can 't wait til the presser this evening. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: February 06, 2009, 03:28:43 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/6/caylee_public_memorial_set_for_tuesday.html
ORLANDO -- A public memorial service will be held for Caylee Anthony Tuesday.

On Thursday, Brad Conway, the Anthonys' attorney, announced the service will be at 10 a.m. at the First Baptist Church of Orlando.

First Baptist is one of the largest churches in Central Florida.  The service will be held in the main worship center.  Representatives said the church can hold 5,000 people.

The public is invited to attend.  However, the Anthonys and the church do have the right to refuse entry to certain people.

Guests should be prepared to go through metal detectors.  Cameras, video cameras and purses will not be allowed inside the church.

Representatives said camping out the night before will be prohibited.  The church will be locked down overnight.

Representatives also said the cost of the service will not be passed on to the Anthony family.  However, they did not disclose where funding for the added security, traffic control and metal detectors would come from.

Conway will hold a press conference Friday at 4:15 p.m. in front of the Orange County Courthouse.
<snipped>

Really curious who is paying, myself.

Hello monkeys!

CC .. have a great vacation.

Well how on earth do they do it? How do they get others to fund these things for them? Have they ever funded anything for themselves? I'm not saying Caylee isn't worth a memorial this large (she's worth this times 100), but at the very least the public (no I don't live in FL) should know who's paying, especially if it's the public funding this. Also, how do the A's reserve any rights to kick people out, when they are not even paying ONE penny?? If the public is footing the bill then I'd think they all have a right to be there (atleast to the maximum occupancy allowed)!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1289 on: February 06, 2009, 03:29:28 PM »

Priceless !
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1290 on: February 06, 2009, 03:31:35 PM »

Time to toss CC a dictionary, I think!

The piano has beeen drinking, not me.

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1291 on: February 06, 2009, 03:31:37 PM »

I think everyone attending the memorial should wear a shirt that says
~ Caylee, we are sorry your mommy murdered you ~

Absolutely.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: February 06, 2009, 03:32:38 PM »

Forgive my bad spelling.

I don't know Klass...but it all seems so pre-planned, imo.  I cannot get it out of my head.  That is one of those tiny details which stick out like a sore thumb to me.  Sort of how a small splinter is painful.  Imo, it's important to them, but I don't know how.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: February 06, 2009, 03:32:43 PM »

The only correlation between Casey's case and the Fugitive is forensics ...

The fugitive was eventually exonerated due to forensics ...

Casey will spend the rest of her life in prison due to forensics ...

You Go Defense Dream Team ... Keep Coming Up With Those "Treasures" ... Keeps me laughing while waiting for a doc dump ...   

Hi brown-nose do-gooder trimm!   

I just got back to the forum.Any news?
(Smarty pants...it's sunny,birds are singing,nice and warm.Lake is beautiful) 

I can 't wait til the presser this evening. 

Hi Trimm!

I also am awaiting the presser scheduled for about 30 minutes from now. I have not found an orlando news site that has said they are covering it live yet though.

Has anyone else found one?

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1294 on: February 06, 2009, 03:34:14 PM »

Forgive my bad spelling.

From what I can find in the text messages. I notice this seems to be the date when she starts telling friends she must find a place to live. One of the texts is to JG if Im remember correctly.

I think they had a big fight and she left on the 9th with Caylee and stayed at friends houses and such. I think Cindy called and called and Casey gave in on Father's Day to Cindy's begging to "borrow" Caylee to go up the nursing home for the day. When Casey showed up to pick Caylee up at the A's house that night they got into another fight about the grandparents checks and she took off again a second time. I think that's why the 9th stuck out so much. It's when they actually left in Cindy's mind and in Casey's mind.

This public memorial makes me sad for Caylee.
I have a feeling this memorial will not be all about her.

I see in my head a 10-20 minute photo/video montage being played filled with tons of pictures of Casey and Caylee. It will be the beginning of their "mother of the year" tour and "look how much she loved her, she couldn't be guilty!"

A video feed to the potential jury pool that will be more about defending Casey than honoring baby Caylee.

jmo

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1295 on: February 06, 2009, 03:36:21 PM »

Forgive my bad spelling.

I don't know Klass...but it all seems so pre-planned, imo.  I cannot get it out of my head.  That is one of those tiny details which stick out like a sore thumb to me.  Sort of how a small splinter is painful.  Imo, it's important to them, but I don't know how.

It is also odd how KC says its 31 days...at the time she said June 9th it would not have been 31 days...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: February 06, 2009, 03:36:36 PM »

Thanks, Linda Kenney Baden is now totally nuts, must be from the terribly tight clothes she wears, circulation has been cut off to the brain.

You are probably right NoRose. 

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: February 06, 2009, 03:37:04 PM »

FOR CASEY - LEFT PEWS

No, I believe the vigils were at Eastside Baptist Church off of Conway Gardens Road.

Thanks.  I'm not familiar with Orlando.
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1298 on: February 06, 2009, 03:37:29 PM »

Isn't that the date she moved out of the house to "bond" with Caylee and was staying at Ricardo and Amy's place? I think she just brought Caylee home to go to the nursing home to see pop-pop for father's day.

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: February 06, 2009, 03:37:42 PM »

WDBO Local News   

Convicted felon is working as Casey Anthony defense media rep
By Nikki Pierce @ February 5, 2009 5:40 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
A shroud of mystery has surrounded Todd Black - the camera-shy PR man for Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez. Now, a press release from Black's company admits that he's not who he says he is.

Who is Todd Black? Recently, stories have surfaced that a former FBI agent recognized Black's voice as that of convicted felon Gil Cabot (pictured), who spent time in jail for trying to extort money from Entertainment Tonight anchor Jann Carl in the 1980's.

Immediately afterward, a flurry of press releases from Black's company Press Corps Media denied it was so, but did say Cabot once owned the company and stayed on as a consultant. They also explained that Todd Black was a quote "security name" that several people used.

But today the admission finally came - Gil Cabot really is Todd Black, or at least one of them. It's unclear what it means to the Anthony case that a convicted felon using a false name is the defense's media rep.

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/02/convicted-felon-is-working-as.html

Looks like new photo of Todd Black??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.