April 27, 2024, 12:16:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240552 times)
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1300 on: February 06, 2009, 03:37:43 PM »

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!   salut
Does anyone know what link will be showing the news conference live??? TIA!!!!!!   
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1301 on: February 06, 2009, 03:42:57 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/6/caylee_public_memorial_set_for_tuesday.html
ORLANDO -- A public memorial service will be held for Caylee Anthony Tuesday.

On Thursday, Brad Conway, the Anthonys' attorney, announced the service will be at 10 a.m. at the First Baptist Church of Orlando.

First Baptist is one of the largest churches in Central Florida.  The service will be held in the main worship center.  Representatives said the church can hold 5,000 people.<a href="http://[b][/b]" target="_blank">http://[b][/b]</a>

The public is invited to attend.  However, the Anthonys and the church do have the right to refuse entry to certain people.

Guests should be prepared to go through metal detectors.  Cameras, video cameras and purses will not be allowed inside the church.

Representatives said camping out the night before will prohibited. be  The church will be locked down overnight.

Representatives also said the cost of the service will not be passed on to the Anthony family.  However, they did not disclose where funding for the added security, traffic control and metal detectors would come from.

Conway will hold a press conference Friday at 4:15 p.m. in front of the Orange County Courthouse.
<snipped>

Really curious who is paying, myself.

Hello monkeys!

CC .. have a great vacation.

Thank you dear Lady, and I'll have some of you on the plane.   

Oh gosh the camping out part seems a little over the top to me. Who camps out to go to a memorial service?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1302 on: February 06, 2009, 03:44:28 PM »

I wonder if the guests will be seated accordingly:

FOR CASEY - LEFT PEWS

AGAINST CASEY - RIGHT PEWS - PARKING LOT - CONTINUE TO FILL THE STREETS OF ORLANDO.

Are the Anthonys really long time members of this church ??? 
I don't think they are members at all.  It is a very large church  and they were looking for a large venue.  I think the church volunteered to let them have it there.  This church seems pretty practiced at handling large crowds ... they had some of the presidential candidates during the campaign.
I just wish that I could feel assured that this is being done for the right reasons.I hope that this huge gathering is primarily to honor Caylee's life and not to bring more attention to Cindy & to a lesser entent George.Every time I see a picture of this church,I think about the scripture where Jesus says "My House shall be a House of prayer."(Matthew 21:13) I am sorry & hope I am not offending anyone but I have been sad all day just thinking about the possibility that Caylee may be a victim of this family once again. This precious child deserved so much more! Sorry......

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1303 on: February 06, 2009, 03:45:01 PM »

When you think back to the time era of Shepherd case it 1953. Today's standards we defnitely have alot more out there with internet, cable/satellite, longer news coverage, forensic science, etc. JB would say that is what we mean all the media. Well on the other hand it also mean other areas in FL and everywhere have been unindated with this story. You can't go to the store without seeing it on mag covers at the checkout. Sadly it is not that unusual in the last several years of parents murdering their children and especially for stupid reasons such as the guy recently who killed his child not to pay child support. Susan Smith and people like that..times are different and I really don't think they should move the trial.

I wasn't going to watch that Today tape but I did. I think both of them looked like defense fools. If you look at Baden she really is not secure in her "yes" answers on Casey innocence or her being acquitted. JB is stronger in his belief because he wants to win.

They always say "they believe" their client is innocent. They "feel" their client is innocent.

Believing and feeling it to be true doesn't make it so. Odd statements for lawyers to make.

Most lawyers just say, "my client is innocent!".

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: February 06, 2009, 03:45:20 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/6/caylee_public_memorial_set_for_tuesday.html
ORLANDO -- A public memorial service will be held for Caylee Anthony Tuesday.

On Thursday, Brad Conway, the Anthonys' attorney, announced the service will be at 10 a.m. at the First Baptist Church of Orlando.

First Baptist is one of the largest churches in Central Florida.  The service will be held in the main worship center.  Representatives said the church can hold 5,000 people.<a href="http://[b][/b]" target="_blank">http://[b][/b]</a>

The public is invited to attend.  However, the Anthonys and the church do have the right to refuse entry to certain people.

Guests should be prepared to go through metal detectors.  Cameras, video cameras and purses will not be allowed inside the church.

Representatives said camping out the night before will prohibited. be  The church will be locked down overnight.

Representatives also said the cost of the service will not be passed on to the Anthony family.  However, they did not disclose where funding for the added security, traffic control and metal detectors would come from.

Conway will hold a press conference Friday at 4:15 p.m. in front of the Orange County Courthouse.
<snipped>

Really curious who is paying, myself.

Hello monkeys!

CC .. have a great vacation.

Thank you dear Lady, and I'll have some of you on the plane.   

Oh gosh the camping out part seems a little over the top to me. Who camps out to go to a memorial service?

Wonder if lees in charge of parking???     
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: February 06, 2009, 03:46:30 PM »

Thanks, Linda Kenney Baden is now totally nuts, must be from the terribly tight clothes she wears, circulation has been cut off to the brain.

One of the other A's is going under the bus. They better run quick to LE and come clean.
You can hear the bus getting closer.

I'm with you NoRose.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: February 06, 2009, 03:47:34 PM »

With this newest "Fugitive stratedgy" I wonder if the defence is trying to do the state a favor. By putting the Anthonys feet to the fire. If the Anthonys dont turn state side then Im simply going to believe that someone else in that family is guilty of  committing the crime and or a cover up or a accompliss to it.
This can backfire on baez and I hope it does.

Ive been thinking about the 9th of June date given , I think thats when a big family fight occured also and that it escaladed all the way till the big blow up on the 15th.

Forgive my bad spelling.

I agree....there's something about the June 9th date which means is significant to the Anthonys, imo.  I'm inclined to think that there were a great many family arugments in that troubled household, but I agree, there is something about the ninth of June.

Ono - that June 9th date bothers me too.  Why did Cindy settle on that date so quickly when Casey said it?  WHY did Casey say June 9?

I don't know Klass...but it all seems so pre-planned, imo.  I cannot get it out of my head.  That is one of those tiny details which stick out like a sore thumb to me.  Sort of how a small splinter is painful.  Imo, it's important to them, but I don't know how.

It is also odd how KC says its 31 days...at the time she said June 9th it would not have been 31 days...

Yeah..I agree.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1307 on: February 06, 2009, 03:48:20 PM »

I wonder if the guests will be seated accordingly:

FOR CASEY - LEFT PEWS

AGAINST CASEY - RIGHT PEWS - PARKING LOT - CONTINUE TO FILL THE STREETS OF ORLANDO.

Are the Anthonys really long time members of this church ??? 
I don't think they are members at all.  It is a very large church  and they were looking for a large venue.  I think the church volunteered to let them have it there.  This church seems pretty practiced at handling large crowds ... they had some of the presidential candidates during the campaign.

Just reposting this Re the church:

Why in a church that size are they worried about who shows up???? It's so HUGE, would LP sitting on the upper balcony bother them? How about if the Grunds are clear across the other side of the church, will that ruin it for them? This is a memorial for Caylee and her memory, not about who they don't want to include. Instead of being negative, they should do the positive thing and let who ever wants to be there, to be there. I don't think it will look so good if we see them on camera screaming and kicking someone out and calling them names. If they want to do that, so be it, they have to live with themselves and how they choose to handle it. It just doesn't sound right to me that they would "turn people away" or just kick people out. That is just so low!

Afternoon Monkeys..

QM...I have been thinking about this also. I don't see the need for a church this size unless it's the church that the family is a member of ?

Who is going to come?

Family....so far, non of the extended family has shown any interest in the A's at least publicly or shown any support for them...Rick is the only member who has even spoken to anyone as far as I know.

Friends of the family..from what I've seen, you could count these on one hand.

Tourists that want to be able to say "I was there" I dunno..with cameras not being allowed, that would take the numbers out of that group..

Who's left ? the Lawyers...Lee, GA, CA, Mallory(possibly) Kidfinders....  and the SM list of people who won't be allowed...??? Maybe LE I dunno..

Any thoughts ???

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: February 06, 2009, 03:48:59 PM »

With this newest "Fugitive stratedgy" I wonder if the defence is trying to do the state a favor. By putting the Anthonys feet to the fire. If the Anthonys dont turn state side then Im simply going to believe that someone else in that family is guilty of  committing the crime and or a cover up or a accompliss to it.
This can backfire on baez and I hope it does.

Ive been thinking about the 9th of June date given , I think thats when a big family fight occured also and that it escaladed all the way till the big blow up on the 15th.

Forgive my bad spelling.

I agree....there's something about the June 9th date which means is significant to the Anthonys, imo.  I'm inclined to think that there were a great many family arugments in that troubled household, but I agree, there is something about the ninth of June.

Ono - that June 9th date bothers me too.  Why did Cindy settle on that date so quickly when Casey said it?  WHY did Casey say June 9?

I don't know Klass...but it all seems so pre-planned, imo.  I cannot get it out of my head.  That is one of those tiny details which stick out like a sore thumb to me.  Sort of how a small splinter is painful.  Imo, it's important to them, but I don't know how.

It is also odd how KC says its 31 days...at the time she said June 9th it would not have been 31 days...
Very good point. That is 6 days difference which does seem strange. Now you all have me going on the June 9th date again.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: February 06, 2009, 03:50:59 PM »

Only 2.25 hrs left till 11 day vacation starts, so I'll miss posting for awhile.  I know many of you are jumping for joy over that announcement, but ask me if I care.  Seriously, ask me.  And to Newfiemonkey, stay the course, Grasshopper!!!   

Have fun. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: February 06, 2009, 03:52:08 PM »

When you think back to the time era of Shepherd case it 1953. Today's standards we defnitely have alot more out there with internet, cable/satellite, longer news coverage, forensic science, etc. JB would say that is what we mean all the media. Well on the other hand it also mean other areas in FL and everywhere have been unindated with this story. You can't go to the store without seeing it on mag covers at the checkout. Sadly it is not that unusual in the last several years of parents murdering their children and especially for stupid reasons such as the guy recently who killed his child not to pay child support. Susan Smith and people like that..times are different and I really don't think they should move the trial.

I wasn't going to watch that Today tape but I did. I think both of them looked like defense fools. If you look at Baden she really is not secure in her "yes" answers on Casey innocence or her being acquitted. JB is stronger in his belief because he wants to win.

They always say "they believe" their client is innocent. They "feel" their client is innocent.

Believing and feeling it to be true doesn't make it so. Odd statements for lawyers to make.

Most lawyers just say, "my client is innocent!".

I noticed that too during the Today Show interviews. They both said something of the ilk : "we believe" our client is innocent.

Stuck out like a sore thumb to me!

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: February 06, 2009, 03:53:47 PM »

IIRC in the first press release about the memorial service the pastor said something about the Ant's coming to Christmas Services at that church. I thought they went to the one that had the prayer vigil.I think that was Eastside.

God Bless!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1312 on: February 06, 2009, 03:53:53 PM »

Only 2.25 hrs left till 11 day vacation starts, so I'll miss posting for awhile.  I know many of you are jumping for joy over that announcement, but ask me if I care.  Seriously, ask me.  And to Newfiemonkey, stay the course, Grasshopper!!!   

Have fun. 

txs, Trimm     

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1313 on: February 06, 2009, 03:54:54 PM »

That was funny Lee in charge of parking, he has to take any work that comes his way. And no camping out the night before, are they joking, what's next, no tail gate parties before the memorial?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1314 on: February 06, 2009, 03:56:49 PM »

Thanks, Linda Kenney Baden is now totally nuts, must be from the terribly tight clothes she wears, circulation has been cut off to the brain.

I agree...not to mention she looks like she smells bad 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: February 06, 2009, 03:57:19 PM »

That was funny Lee in charge of parking, he has to take any work that comes his way. And no camping out the night before, are they joking, what's next, no tail gate parties before the memorial?

That is what I was thinking too NoRose.  Like they are planning on a  hundred thousand people fighting over seats.

God Bless!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: February 06, 2009, 03:57:38 PM »

The only correlation between Casey's case and the Fugitive is forensics ...

The fugitive was eventually exonerated due to forensics ...

Casey will spend the rest of her life in prison due to forensics ...

You Go Defense Dream Team ... Keep Coming Up With Those "Treasures" ... Keeps me laughing while waiting for a doc dump ...   

Hi brown-nose do-gooder trimm!   

I just got back to the forum.Any news?
(Smarty pants...it's sunny,birds are singing,nice and warm.Lake is beautiful) 

I can 't wait til the presser this evening. 

Hi Trimm!

I also am awaiting the presser scheduled for about 30 minutes from now. I have not found an orlando news site that has said they are covering it live yet though.

Has anyone else found one?

No,I haven't either,but maybe someone will.

Have a great day Brandi.   

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1317 on: February 06, 2009, 03:58:32 PM »

Isn't that the date she moved out of the house to "bond" with Caylee and was staying at Ricardo and Amy's place? I think she just brought Caylee home to go to the nursing home to see pop-pop for father's day.

In my opinion, maybe it's possible some or all of the Anthonys all got together at some point in time and planned what they were going to say and June 9th was part of their agreed story, after the fact?  We have all seen they have no control over their ability to tell lies and no control over their tempers.
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1318 on: February 06, 2009, 03:59:19 PM »

I hope each and every one of those x friends sit there with their eyes glued on CASEY and make her very uncomfortable.  Maybe she will just jump up and say...I AM GUILTY OF KILLING CAYLEE. 

I for one do not think Cindy or Casey will be able to sit in the courtroom and keep their mouths shut while friends and family are testifying against her.

I thought if you are scheduled to testify you can't be in the court room until you are on the stand.  In that case, it would be great if the State put Cindy totally last and she would miss all the state's case.  It would drive her freakin' mad if she couldn't be there! LOL.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1319 on: February 06, 2009, 04:00:05 PM »

WFTV has a link to the 4:15presser.

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.