April 27, 2024, 04:24:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240572 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2009, 06:57:04 PM »

Hey Monkeys, JSM has been working her tail off the last two days. 

I know GA went back home or at least that is what I read early today. I hope you monkeys are behaving (Leroy), JSM is very tired tonight. Can someone post the link for NG online for me please? All my bookmarks have left the building.    TIA JSM

um.. well i got my lip caught in the zipper...
and i am lurkin...

where oh where is that speak no evil monkey when i need it...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2009, 06:58:52 PM »

This is 'way OT but appropos under the present circumstances.  I was in the Bahamas and bought a voodoo doll from some lady who said she was a voodoo princess.  So I brought it home with a certain person in mind and started sticking pins in it. Well....the person died.  I just wanted to give her a headache.  I'll never do that again.  I swear on my monkey honor that this is a true story.
  Im skerred of you!
Yeah, how about you with those black cats?
but but  they are just itty bitty kittens, completly harmless, I dont think they can do any harm!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: February 04, 2009, 06:59:10 PM »

Brandi      Thanks, I'm so tired of them getting a pass on things that the average joe would be shakin' in his boots about.  j
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: February 04, 2009, 07:01:27 PM »

I was too sick to work today but I haven't missed a beat on this board! Does this make me a bad person or an addict? Anyhow, I have a question. If Casey does not answer the questions on the deposition, doesn't she have to drop her counter suit? What kind of big nasty surprise could her lawyer be planning for Zenaida now? Do they not realize that they should just cede the countersuit and shut up?! They are only going to make Casey look more evil with every move they make!!!

Yes they should drop their ridiculous $10,000 countersuit, idiot attorney even put a money amount on it - dum dum dum.  She will have to drop it if she doesnt answer interrogatories because she cannot interrogate Zeneida & then cry foul you can't question me.  Yes, no matter what stunt they think they are pulling now it will make Casey look as guilty as she is.

A quick question to either of you or anyone else who may know,  what happens if all the parties (LA, KC,GA, CA) take the 5th?
  Why wouldn't anybody , anywhere always do this to avoid the hassle. Isn't there a consequence for refusing to answer?

with correction, sorries Im battling a wicked headache & screwed this post up royally 

If Lee, Cindy & George plead the 5th they can be held in contempt of court, they are not charged/indicted with a crime so there is no just cause to plead the 5th - doing so would be unwise for them because it will appear as though they know they have to be concerned about saying something that would incriminate them.   As far as Casey goes, she is a defendant indicted on a murder one charge so her taking the 5th is standard procedure because she already has just cause that anything she said in a civil suit could incriminate her for the charges she is indicted on awaiting trial - but she too would be facing a contempt charge, albeit an extremely low consequence considering what she is facing in her criminal case.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: February 04, 2009, 07:01:43 PM »

Brandi      Thanks, I'm so tired of them getting a pass on things that the average joe would be shakin' in his boots about.  j

Me too!!!

Very frustrating to watch.

Eventually, things will come out in the wash clean, I think.

It just takes a LONG time.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: February 04, 2009, 07:03:10 PM »

Caylee case on HLN

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #146 on: February 04, 2009, 07:04:11 PM »

I know GA went back home or at least that is what I read early today. I hope you monkeys are behaving (Leroy), JSM is very tired tonight. Can someone post the link for NG online for me please? All my bookmarks have left the building.    TIA JSM

and i am lurkin...

Who's zipper Kim? I really need the speak no evil monkey a lot of times too! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: February 04, 2009, 07:04:34 PM »

On JVM live now, Brand Conway stated that Caylee's remains are indeed still at the funeral home...ugh its just so wrong

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: February 04, 2009, 07:05:54 PM »

This is 'way OT but appropos under the present circumstances.  I was in the Bahamas and bought a voodoo doll from some lady who said she was a voodoo princess.  So I brought it home with a certain person in mind and started sticking pins in it. Well....the person died.  I just wanted to give her a headache.  I'll never do that again.  I swear on my monkey honor that this is a true story.

Note to self...dont mess with Babybear 
Amen to that sister.  Babybear ... did I ever tell you that you are my favorite monkey??!!   
(okay - now have to go back and read up ... I've been messing with Joy ... favorite past-time lately)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: February 04, 2009, 07:05:54 PM »

Anyone have the link that I watched NG and JVM on last nite? JSM needs monkey help!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: February 04, 2009, 07:06:15 PM »

JSM - Good evening!!

You haven't really missed much....Kronk may have to pay for his own attorney...George is back home and will be continuing out-patient treatment....ummm, what else...oh yea, Desdemona has horrible timing on her posts....apparently there is such a thing as a blind driving psychic...and Heykim really knows how to get a point across....LOL!!!

For a good *gigglesnort* it is worth reading this thread from the beginning and you will also get any updates I may have missed!!

(where has Peanut been anyways?)

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #151 on: February 04, 2009, 07:06:38 PM »

On JVM live now, Brand Conway stated that Caylee's remains are indeed still at the funeral home...ugh its just so wrong
Did he say why? Is it the defense holding it up?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #152 on: February 04, 2009, 07:07:52 PM »

Note to self...dont mess with Babybear 
Amen to that sister.  Babybear ... did I ever tell you that you are my favorite monkey??!!   
(okay - now have to go back and read up ... I've been messing with Joy ... favorite past-time lately)
Is that you, she is really going off today.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: February 04, 2009, 07:07:52 PM »

JSM - Good evening!!

You haven't really missed much....Kronk may have to pay for his own attorney...George is back home and will be continuing out-patient treatment....ummm, what else...oh yea, Desdemona has horrible timing on her posts....apparently there is such a thing as a blind driving psychic...and Heykim really knows how to get a point across....LOL!!!

For a good *gigglesnort* it is worth reading this thread from the beginning and you will also get any updates I may have missed!!

Thanks Leroy, I thought I was invisible.  So I need to read back from the beginning? You are the best. How is lovely Leroy doing?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: February 04, 2009, 07:09:13 PM »

Anyone have the link that I watched NG and JVM on last nite? JSM needs monkey help!

JSM - I found this link that Trimm posted last night..is this it?

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nancy-grace-ustream-channel-by-torbenmiller

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #155 on: February 04, 2009, 07:10:37 PM »

and i am lurkin...

Who's zipper Kim? I really need the speak no evil monkey a lot of times too! 

unlike casey  some..i got MY lip stuck when i tried to zip my lip *L*

got jvm ON ... and i am  behaving now..Wink

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: February 04, 2009, 07:11:53 PM »

JSM - Good evening!!

Thanks Leroy, I thought I was invisible.  So I need to read back from the beginning? You are the best. How is lovely Leroy doing?

You're not invisible, I'm just slow today!  Yes, if you read the last 8 pages here you will be caught up.  Our monkeys were on a roll today too....I was laughing so hard earlier....Des is not only a very smart monkey but also a hoot!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: February 04, 2009, 07:12:50 PM »

JSM - I found this link that Trimm posted last night..is this it?

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nancy-grace-ustream-channel-by-torbenmiller

Yay  thats it,   who says your not good for something, your my hero.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: February 04, 2009, 07:13:34 PM »

This is absolutely hilarious!  I just laughed out loud on this.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: February 04, 2009, 07:13:43 PM »

OK now JVM has me ticked off about attempting to justify why the defense is holding the remains until the State's forensics results come back...the Jon Benet case was entirely different.   In this case, examining the remains unfortunately is very limited.   When the State took what they could it is standard procedure to reserve what they can for further testing so the fact that the defense did the second autopsy was argueably unnecessary.   At most you have hair and possible bone marrow to do testing on...I just think its important to be factual instead of relying on these tabloid talkhead comments.

On the issue of Todd Black/Gil Cabot, this Sharon is a rude blowhard & dead wrong  IT IS VERY RELEVANT - the guy was on the money.   It doesnt matter whether Baez is paying Press Media Corp or not, if he is making a public statement still that "Todd Black is still working for us and doing a good job" (sic close to quote) then he is admitting that this PR firm is representing him & his law firm.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.