April 27, 2024, 05:50:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240578 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: February 06, 2009, 05:01:56 PM »

Did they say Tim Miller was not allowed to go? I may have missed that part, ans I hate to say this, this memorial service is really about Cindy and George and the fact that they are "allowing" the public to be at a the memorial... So they can say, "Hey, why do you guys still hate us? We let you come to the memorial!" I don't know if I would want to be part of their manipulation. Tim Miller would probably be better off if he never has to see Cindy and George again. Too bad there can't be a memorial service without Cindy and George. I understand why they want to keep "Casey haters" away, I don't understand why they would turn away those that LOVE CAYLEE.
Last I heard he was on the banned list....but yet George thought enough of the man to call on him in his hour of need during his "suicide" attempt.  If things have changed I am unaware of them...then again I have been stuck in musings for the better part of this week dealing with some issues...so there is honestly no telling with these clowns at this point.

Do you have a link where I can find the banned list? Please?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: February 06, 2009, 05:02:10 PM »

I wish no one shows up and the rejected one should have their own services
The rejected ones should have their own service, at least it would be for Caylee and only Caylee.
and how can they tell who might disrupt the services the puplic is mad too.

The security needed to keep the peace ...I cannot imagine! Conway said he did not want anyone there who "might" disrupt the service or use it as their soapbox (besides the Anthonys, I am assuming.)

But right, TVPolice, there is no way to forsee who "might" disrupt the service!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: February 06, 2009, 05:04:53 PM »

And Conway called a press conference for this ... why?  Sounds like the same old garbage to me ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1403 on: February 06, 2009, 05:05:01 PM »

CNN is going to be broadcasting the memorial, now what I want to know is how much money the Anthony family is making off of this. And the anonymous donors, I'm sure is CNN.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: February 06, 2009, 05:05:59 PM »

ummm i get the feeling that LP is one that is not invited    Conway seemed like he wanted to talk about LP but held himself back...well a tiny bit. He said that those who are not invited know. 

i want to know who all is not invited... these anthony's are tools!
Are you kidding, did he mention anything about LP? LP is in Orlando right now, I thought I read that yesterday.

i started watching WFTV, then they went back to Oprah, so I changed to WESH and they still had Conway on, someone asked about LP ( couldn't hear the question) and Conway said about those who aren't invited already know who they are, those who don't know and show up will be turned away. He then said he thinks that LP should go back home as he doesn't even live in Orlando.....I also thought that was a childish thing for Conway to imply. Who are the Anthony's or Conway to judge anyone who cared about Caylee?  they all make me sick!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: February 06, 2009, 05:06:45 PM »

They won't allow people who they believe will be disruptive? Who do they think would be disruptive? I think it's all BULL, and it's about them and NOT about Caylee! If it were about Caylee they wouldn't be doing this "You not invited" BS! It's childish and selfish, and it's about them and their grudges about people who didn't do what they wanted when they came to help!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: February 06, 2009, 05:08:03 PM »

They sure didn't turn LP away when he ponied up $ to bail Casey's @ss out of jail! 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: February 06, 2009, 05:09:45 PM »

HA HA HA Mike Galanos just touched on the defense team "the sow and the pig" comparing Casey's case to the fugitive...he said "GIVE ME A BREAK" more after the commercial 

Tell it Mike!!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: February 06, 2009, 05:09:55 PM »

"This is an national and international"   those words will bite them when it comes to change of venue....dum dum dum

BLAH BLAH BLAH  all this is about is publicity to garner sympathy and try to persuade individuals that may be part of a jury pool   Im sickened.

He's full of it that they did not ask for a private meeting at the jail.  THE CIRCUS was created by the originator Casey & then her mother chewing her cud on national TV putting forward lies and garbage.   He can ask to seal the deposition all he wants sooner or later they will be made public record as soon as it is filed whether videotaped or by transcript - the most they will seal it is if they can prove that may be charged in connection to Caylee's death as accessory after the fact.

HNL just cut off but  WFTV is still carrying his comments, Brad just admitted that the Anthony family put the bracelet in Casey's clothes for court & they did it to show support to their daughter.   well, doesnt that speak volumes!

Wow! So Lenny P. was right! Hurricane Cindy strikes again! 

Yes, and Nancy should apologize to him...she really needs to wake up & smell the coffee as far as this twisted family is concerned - I mean I respect her for all she does to put forward victims right both on her show to congress's chambers BUT she needs to read & watch everything we have before she bloviates

bloviate
what a good word. And exactly what she so often does!

"To speak in a loud, pompous, or prolonged manner." ...as in blow hot air.  LOL

Learn something everyday. Thanks, Capp!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: February 06, 2009, 05:10:36 PM »

ummm i get the feeling that LP is one that is not invited    Conway seemed like he wanted to talk about LP but held himself back...well a tiny bit. He said that those who are not invited know. 

i want to know who all is not invited... these anthony's are tools!
Are you kidding, did he mention anything about LP? LP is in Orlando right now, I thought I read that yesterday.

i started watching WFTV, then they went back to Oprah, so I changed to WESH and they still had Conway on, someone asked about LP ( couldn't hear the question) and Conway said about those who aren't invited already know who they are, those who don't know and show up will be turned away. He then said he thinks that LP should go back home as he doesn't even live in Orlando.....I also thought that was a childish thing for Conway to imply. Who are the Anthony's or Conway to judge anyone who cared about Caylee?  they all make me sick!
Thank-you, whether one likes LP or not, LP can be in Orlando and he can stay as long as he wants. They are the most disgusting group of people, I have ever come across. Conway said that Caylee deserves respect and dignity, I completely agree, and it should start with her familly.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: February 06, 2009, 05:10:39 PM »

They sure didn't turn LP away when he ponied up $ to bail Casey's @ss out of jail! 

Exactly.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1411 on: February 06, 2009, 05:10:42 PM »

oh I am so sorry I hit the post by mistake...Please mod delete the last post. and I will redo it

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: February 06, 2009, 05:11:09 PM »

Yeah, they had no problem then. As soon as he started asking any questions, they booted him out the door!! Then he became a bad guy to them! Now they have a huge list of bad guys that aren't invited to the memorial!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: February 06, 2009, 05:11:40 PM »

They won't allow people who they believe will be disruptive? Who do they think would be disruptive? I think it's all BULL, and it's about them and NOT about Caylee! If it were about Caylee they wouldn't be doing this "You not invited" BS! It's childish and selfish, and it's about them and their grudges about people who didn't do what they wanted when they came to help!!

They should have a private funeral and drop this public memorial, just another charade.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: February 06, 2009, 05:12:23 PM »

HA HA HA Mike Galanos just touched on the defense team "the sow and the pig" comparing Casey's case to the fugitive...he said "GIVE ME A BREAK" more after the commercial 

Tell it Mike!!!

Yeah Mike always says what I'm thinking! It's great! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1415 on: February 06, 2009, 05:13:08 PM »

I made a mess of the post I made so I will try again. The Ant's have not buried Caylee yet. they wanted to put the public memorial first, to help bring the public closure.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: February 06, 2009, 05:13:17 PM »

((edit))
WOW I am so mad right now I could scream. Even their lawyers have no class.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 05:31:38 PM by klaasend » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: February 06, 2009, 05:13:59 PM »

They should have a private funeral and drop this public memorial, just another charade.

I agree.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: February 06, 2009, 05:14:49 PM »

I posted this earlier (kind of) ... a whole load of people should wear black t-shirts ... once inside reveal their t-shirts underneath that read ... Caylee we are sorry your mommy killed you ... not make any noise or create any stir ... just sit in their pew quietly ...

If they can make it about Casey ... which they are going to do ... someone needs to make it about Caylee!

TvPolice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1419 on: February 06, 2009, 05:15:16 PM »

I wish no one shows up and the rejected one should have their own services
The rejected ones should have their own service, at least it would be for Caylee and only Caylee.

I absolutely hate that people that genuinely want to pay tribute to Caylee have to do so in this tainted environment due to this twisted sick family being more concerned about defending their ho murdering daughter - I also hate that lookey loos will overlook everything just so they can witness what transpires at this farce and claim they were there.  Respectfully, I can go to my own church, light a candle and respect Caylee without the Anthony production or supporting a family that is putting Caylee second versus their monster of a daughter!!   The fact that they admitted weeks later they tried to sneak in that bracelet so the camera would catch Casey wearing it (again to perceive her as a grieving, loving mother PUKE)  days before this service should offend everyone, well minus a few koolaid drinkers.    I must encourage everyone thinking of attending to reconsider - a boycott of this guarded prejudiced service cloathed to be for Caylee but more to garnder sympathy for the Anthonys & influence people that may reconsider Casey's guilt might just be what the Anthonys NEED to see before they are all in jail cells next to Casey for certain.   They really need to come to terms with the fact that their sociopath devil of a daughter murdered their granddaughter.   The sheer fact that they are allowing Caylee to remain in a box while they put forward this public display, is disgusting & as disrespectful as it gets!!

very well said
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.