April 27, 2024, 12:31:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240553 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: February 06, 2009, 05:34:16 PM »

entered my mind a while ago... will they make people open their jackets or sweaters to see what they might have underneath? how far will the search go?

or.... if someone wears a shirt that says i support CAYLEE ... will that be sent away?

Good point, no telling.  I suspect they will be allowed in as long as they don't have any camera's or recording devices.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: February 06, 2009, 05:37:17 PM »

I wish no one shows up and the rejected one should have their own services
The rejected ones should have their own service, at least it would be for Caylee and only Caylee.

I absolutely hate that people that genuinely want to pay tribute to Caylee have to do so in this tainted environment due to this twisted sick family being more concerned about defending their ho murdering daughter - I also hate that lookey loos will overlook everything just so they can witness what transpires at this farce and claim they were there.  Respectfully, I can go to my own church, light a candle and respect Caylee without the Anthony production or supporting a family that is putting Caylee second versus their monster of a daughter!!   The fact that they admitted weeks later they tried to sneak in that bracelet so the camera would catch Casey wearing it (again to perceive her as a grieving, loving mother PUKE)  days before this service should offend everyone, well minus a few koolaid drinkers.    I must encourage everyone thinking of attending to reconsider - a boycott of this guarded prejudiced service cloathed to be for Caylee but more to garnder sympathy for the Anthonys & influence people that may reconsider Casey's guilt might just be what the Anthonys NEED to see before they are all in jail cells next to Casey for certain.   They really need to come to terms with the fact that their sociopath devil of a daughter murdered their granddaughter.   The sheer fact that they are allowing Caylee to remain in a box while they put forward this public display, is disgusting & as disrespectful as it gets!!

I TOTALLY AGREE !!  and very well said !
This is why we chose to not donate a dime of Heathers (our daughter who was killed in a car accident) money to Caylee's funeral. Instead donations were made to a local family who truly needed the money for funeral and medical expenses.
As far as my memorial for Caylee...I lay flowers, and have two lights light at my daughters grave. It is a more fitting memorial than I think they could give her.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: February 06, 2009, 05:38:30 PM »

entered my mind a while ago... will they make people open their jackets or sweaters to see what they might have underneath? how far will the search go?

or.... if someone wears a shirt that says i support CAYLEE ... will that be sent away?

My guess is Yes, they probably would be!
Maybe they will confiscate cameras, cell phones & video cameras. They'll probably tell people they can't get them back too! I think this is already a circus, and the service isn't even until Tuesday! Unfortunately it's not going to be about Caylee. It's going to be about the A's and putting on a show, and trying to look tough turning people away! They already started this circus by making a public memorial followed by saying some people are NOT ALLOWED. Conway came on air saying those who are not invited KNOW who they are. That statement there says alot.

RIP Sweet Puppy
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: February 06, 2009, 05:39:32 PM »

They are opening the parking lot at 4 am? Is it really a gated parking lot? I am just amazed at these people.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: February 06, 2009, 05:41:00 PM »

They are opening the parking lot at 4 am? Is it really a gated parking lot? I am just amazed at these people.
Wow ... Lee's gonna have to get up early!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: February 06, 2009, 05:42:34 PM »

Evening all!  I'm still catching up....this whole charade is just unbelievable   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: February 06, 2009, 05:44:57 PM »

On election day I went to a presidential campaign rally with the candidate there and I went through the same type of security they are setting up except for one thing..we were allowed purses, cell phones and cameras. You had to have your phones and cameras turned on to go through but this thing Tues is ridiculous.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: February 06, 2009, 05:46:00 PM »

FYI - Vicks  ...  ... trying grapefruit juice with just a "splash" of vodka.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: February 06, 2009, 05:46:13 PM »

It says 4 AM for parking lot opening ... and Conway said that they would probably open the church at 8 instead of 9 AM .. in order for all to be in there by 10. Sounds like a security nightmare to me.

danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1449 on: February 06, 2009, 05:46:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I'm mostly a lurker but I have a question.  Isn't the tv at the jail where kc is in an open room where all the inmates watch together?  If the others don't want to watch the memorial then kc wouldn't get to watch.  Do you suppose they will give her a private tv to watch?  She is so above the law and the other inmates......NOT.  I hope this is not a stupid question.

Also, I love reading here.  You are all so smart!!!

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1450 on: February 06, 2009, 05:46:33 PM »

Caylee Memorial Service To Have Tight Security

Friday, February 6, 2009 – updated: 5:12 pm EST February 6, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Anthony family attorney unveiled plans Friday about Caylee's funeral next week. The funeral is going to be held at the biggest church in Orlando, First Baptist Church of Orlando (see map).

The Caylee Anthony service will mark the first time the church has handled a memorial service for a murdered child with a family member under suspicion. Security will be very tight and the Anthony family does not want any disruptions.

"The people that aren't welcome, most of them know who they are. The security team for the church and the Anthonys will know and they will be respectfully turned away," attorney Brad Conway said Friday afternoon.

Meanwhile, an Ormond Beach grandmother and her husband went out of their way Friday to pay their respects to Caylee Anthony at a memorial where her remains were found. To her, it's hallowed ground.

"I look at this child and I look at everyone else around just hurting so much to see a child like this and a memorial like this," Paulette said.

Seeing the memorial in person up-close was overwhelming to her.

"Everyone's taken her into their hearts. I have a little girl in my neighborhood who looks just like her. Her life should be just beginning and it's ended," Paulette said.

Almost two months after Caylee's remains were found less than a mile from her grandparent's home, there's barely a time when WFTV's reporting crews been the only ones at the scene. Even out-of-state vacationers come by to pay their respects to Caylee.

There are thousands of teddy bears and other gifts that have been placed in her honor. It could be an indication of how many people might line up on Tuesday at the First Baptist Church of Orlando to get one of the 5,000 seats available. The parking lot will open at 4:00am and doors at 9:00am for the 10:00am service.

"I don't have details on the service. You're just going to have to come to see," Conway said. "Casey will not be allowed to go to the service. She would have to be furloughed from the Orange County jail in order to do so. So she won't be able to do that. I hope that she will be able to get to [watch it], but we don't know."

Paulette left the scene where Caylee's remains were found Friday with an unanswered question that haunts her.

"How could it be? How could anyone let something like this happen?" she questioned.

Conway said he doesn't know any of the details about the service itself, other than it could last for two hours and said there will be one song that will break everyone's hearts, but he wouldn't say what it is.
<snipped>
http://www.wftv.com/news/18659620/detail.html#-

hmmmmmmmmmmmm what could it be,,, what could it beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: February 06, 2009, 05:48:16 PM »

FYI - Vicks  ...  ... trying grapefruit juice with just a "splash" of vodka.

how about vodka with a splash of grapefruit juice    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: February 06, 2009, 05:48:23 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I'm mostly a lurker but I have a question.  Isn't the tv at the jail where kc is in an open room where all the inmates watch together?  If the others don't want to watch the memorial then kc wouldn't get to watch.  Do you suppose they will give her a private tv to watch?  She is so above the law and the other inmates......NOT.  I hope this is not a stupid question.

IIRC, I heard that Casey can hear and/or see a TV from her cell. And that it is usually on.

And hello, Danabar .. nice to see you posting Wink

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: February 06, 2009, 05:48:39 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I don't think they let her out with the other inmates.  If she wants to watch tv (her one hour a week) the other inmates have to go somewhere else ... at least that's my understanding.  And believe me .. Casey isn't wasting her 1 hour of tv time watching the memorial ...

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1454 on: February 06, 2009, 05:50:09 PM »

Good point, no telling.  I suspect they will be allowed in as long as they don't have any camera's or recording devices.

THEN i guess i would wear a shirt that said " caylee deserved the TRUTH..."

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: February 06, 2009, 05:50:15 PM »

Jose will probably have a "memorial hilights reel" on his laptop for her when they meet next.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1456 on: February 06, 2009, 05:51:23 PM »

Nah....It will be "Don't take Nan's Sunshine Away"

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: February 06, 2009, 05:53:46 PM »

Nah....It will be "Don't take Nan's Sunshine Away"

I guess KC wasn't listening to the song when Caylee sang it! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1458 on: February 06, 2009, 05:55:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I don't think they let her out with the other inmates.  If she wants to watch tv (her one hour a week) the other inmates have to go somewhere else ... at least that's my understanding.  And believe me .. Casey isn't wasting her 1 hour of tv time watching the memorial ...

Brandi, Newfie.....I do remember that now, but wouldn't it be nice to hear that the other inmates wouldn't let her watch the tv.  HEHE....
I don't know if I've ever told all the monkeys this but I HATE KC!!!!!

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1459 on: February 06, 2009, 05:55:04 PM »

vindictive wench that i am.... i HOPE she is watching if TONY shows up with his new main squeeze.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.