April 28, 2024, 07:48:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240633 times)
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1520 on: February 06, 2009, 07:29:23 PM »

I meant always1

I'm MissKatie
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: February 06, 2009, 07:29:33 PM »

Brad Conway's presser to me was very straight forward.  He has said more in these 15 min. that Bozo has said in 6 months.  Even the news reporters had respect for him, not screaming and cramming numerous questions all in his face.  They showed their respect and each one had a chance for their turn. 

There was no stammering and studdering on his part.  He answered the questions fully and as truthful as he could.

Too bad he is representing the Anthony's.

I have a feeling they are going to need him before this is all over. One or all of them are going to be accused of this murder.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: February 06, 2009, 07:31:55 PM »

You know ... the more we get to "know" her parents ... and the crap they pull ... and the "memorials" they have ... and mind you, not that I excuse anything from lying, stealing, and murder that Casey did ... but she sure did grow up with flucked up parents, with flucked up morals ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: February 06, 2009, 07:32:11 PM »

Am I dreaming, or is there not a wristwatch, or some type of watch on the market with a camera built in???

If so, I did not see.....NO Wristwatches allowed.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: February 06, 2009, 07:32:45 PM »

One of the lawyers on HLN said the defense will show video of this memorial service to the judge and say "see this is why we need to move this trial out of Orlando", not in those exact words but that's what he said!!

Sounds reasonable and I wouldn't be surprised if they've hired people to come and create a disturbance just to try to make that point.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1525 on: February 06, 2009, 07:33:38 PM »

I was over at joysangels.. and seen a comment made by anonomously.. they said that the family had already had a creamation pivately for caylee.. dunno if its true supposedly they have her urn and ashes in their house... has anyone heard anything?

supposedly this nut joy has been in contact with the A'S it's possible

birds of a feather flock together (NUTS)

this memorial is going to be for exposure and sympathy and money deals for the A'S

not one member of that funny farm is sane...

they are not making it about caylee..
its going to be about casey...

the LE is maintaining their cool and silence.. as they build a solid case against casey... they have her they just want to make sure they do evewrything professional... baez on the other hand is alot like cindy... the look at me syndrom... his client doesnt show remorse and the jurors in whatever county they have it will nail her... her day is coming...

jail house inmates will get to her... theres always that dirty guard who cant stand baby killers that will turn a deaf ear and back...baez cant save her nor can her sicko parents and severely demented brother....

someday this will be over with and she will be convicted and no more will she or her family have the opportunity to parade in front of cameras.... like they are bidding for a starring role.. no one will care or remember them ... except for the bad deeds they did to caylee...WE WILL NEVER FORGET CAYLEE...

casey and baez  and the anthonys will not go down in history as anything less than scum....

I personally think Caylee has already been cremated or buried.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1526 on: February 06, 2009, 07:34:11 PM »

Oooohhh Conway said those who aren't welcome KNOW who they are!! 

Drats...I guess we'll have to cancel the Scared Monkeys' charter flight.
  Scared Monkeys flight is now ready for departure. Please put your seats in the upright position.... Sorry I am in a silly mood. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: February 06, 2009, 07:34:36 PM »

All I have gotten out of the press conference, and the memorial planning is that once again Precious Caylee does not matter to the A's. If she did then they would deny NO ONE who wanted to honor the little angel.
For once can't they put aside their own self serving motives ?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1528 on: February 06, 2009, 07:34:44 PM »

Am I dreaming, or is there not a wristwatch, or some type of watch on the market with a camera built in???

I have a video camera which they could not detect. They would have to take my bra off to find it. I am sure there will be others who have access to the same type.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: February 06, 2009, 07:35:20 PM »

Brad Conway said that this memorial is ALL ABOUT CAYLEE.  Yes, it most certainly is.  However, is it really all about Caylee???  I mean, if George, Cindy & Lee have grievances with LP, Tim Miller, and how many others, that have spent numerous hours searching and giving their time to help look for Caylee, why can they not be present as well??

LP, Tim Miller and the others, have HEARTS, and they would be there to pay their last respects to CAYLEE.

So, is it really all about CAYLEE??  If the Anthony's were anywhere close to being human they would welcome their enemies, as being Caylee's friends...and let them attend.

This is so damn cruel and wicked of the Anthony's.  They themselves created the distance between some very good inviduals.  They are the one's that make people lose respect for them.

I'm having a hard time with the church condoning this exclusions.  Making judgments and excluding people is not what most Christian churches profess.  I believe that this is a Christian church.  Or is it the Church of Anthony.  I am going to ask Rev. Utz (sp?) I cannot wait to hear his reponse.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1530 on: February 06, 2009, 07:35:54 PM »

spose your right.. they are that sneaky to do it behind our backs.. now its all about the attention.. well caylee's ashes may be there but her spirits long gone... thanks to your daughter cindy..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: February 06, 2009, 07:36:22 PM »

Quote from: seemeatthebeach link=topic=4478.msg662713#msg662713

[i
I personally think Caylee has already been cremated or buried. [/i]

I do too and this is all to raise money for them to pay their bills. I have come to believe even the Anthonys never cared about Caylee except as a "TOKEN" in their showroom.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: February 06, 2009, 07:36:52 PM »

I was over at joysangels.. and seen a comment made by anonomously.. they said that the family had already had a creamation pivately for caylee.. dunno if its true supposedly they have her urn and ashes in their house... has anyone heard anything?

this memorial is going to be for exposure and sympathy and money deals for the A'S

the LE is maintaining their cool and silence.. as they build a solid case against casey... they have her they just want to make sure they do evewrything professional... baez on the other hand is alot like cindy... the look at me syndrom... his client doesnt show remorse and the jurors in whatever county they have it will nail her... her day is coming...

jail house inmates will get to her... theres always that dirty guard who cant stand baby killers that will turn a deaf ear and back...baez cant save her nor can her sicko parents and severely demented brother....

someday this will be over with and she will be convicted and no more will she or her family have the opportunity to parade in front of cameras.... like they are bidding for a starring role.. no one will care or remember them ... except for the bad deeds they did to caylee...WE WILL NEVER FORGET CAYLEE...

casey and baez  and the anthonys will not go down in history as anything less than scum....

Brad Conway said in his presser when asked the question about the remains.  They are still at the funeral home, and they are not at the Anthony's home.

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1533 on: February 06, 2009, 07:37:56 PM »

I have a video camera which they could not detect. They would have to take my bra off to find it. I am sure there will be others who have access to the same type.

i REALLY need to learn to READ faster...

*whew*....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: February 06, 2009, 07:39:17 PM »

Brad Conway said that this memorial is ALL ABOUT CAYLEE.  Yes, it most certainly is.  However, is it really all about Caylee???  I mean, if George, Cindy & Lee have grievances with LP, Tim Miller, and how many others, that have spent numerous hours searching and giving their time to help look for Caylee, why can they not be present as well??

LP, Tim Miller and the others, have HEARTS, and they would be there to pay their last respects to CAYLEE.

So, is it really all about CAYLEE??  If the Anthony's were anywhere close to being human they would welcome their enemies, as being Caylee's friends...and let them attend.

This is so damn cruel and wicked of the Anthony's.  They themselves created the distance between some very good inviduals.  They are the one's that make people lose respect for them.

I'm having a hard time with the church condoning this exclusions.  Making judgments and excluding people is not what most Christian churches profess.  I believe that this is a Christian church.  Or is it the Church of Anthony.  I am going to ask Rev. Utz (sp?) I cannot wait to hear his reponse.

The pastor should be questioned about it and I am going to call them tomorrow and ask them. I am guessing it is all a lie. *as usual

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1535 on: February 06, 2009, 07:40:52 PM »

Brad Conway said in his presser when asked the question about the remains.  They are still at the funeral home, and they are not at the Anthony's home.

i wonder what kind of contract the funeral home had to sign on to... so that THEY couldnt sell pics or dish dirt.......

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: February 06, 2009, 07:42:48 PM »

i REALLY need to learn to READ faster...

*whew*....

There is also the type which is like a web cam camera and can be set up to feed to a computer outside in a car. If I really cared enough, I would show them how EASY it is to compromise their EXCLUSIVE press coverage.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: February 06, 2009, 07:43:21 PM »

They are opening the parking lot at 4 am? Is it really a gated parking lot? I am just amazed at these people.

It says 4 AM for parking lot opening ... and Conway said that they would probably open the church at 8 instead of 9 AM .. in order for all to be in there by 10. Sounds like a security nightmare to me.

They should just say to heck with it and have a slumber party Monday night.   

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: February 06, 2009, 07:45:02 PM »

They are opening the parking lot at 4 am? Is it really a gated parking lot? I am just amazed at these people.

It says 4 AM for parking lot opening ... and Conway said that they would probably open the church at 8 instead of 9 AM .. in order for all to be in there by 10. Sounds like a security nightmare to me.

They should just say to heck with it and have a slumber party Monday night.   

Sorry Brandi!   My post is in the wrong place  !!   I'm so  nutty now!   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1539 on: February 06, 2009, 07:47:24 PM »

The pastor should be questioned about it and I am going to call them tomorrow and ask them. I am guessing it is all a lie. *as usual

Yeah, I would like to see the pastor condoning the slamming of Tim Miller. Tim, who spends his life finding lost children, on the Do Not Allow list!! Man, that would make God mad!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.