April 28, 2024, 03:05:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240612 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: February 06, 2009, 07:49:51 PM »

Yeah, I would like to see the pastor condoning the slamming of Tim Miller. Tim, who spends his life finding lost children, on the Do Not Allow list!! Man, that would make God mad!!
God is already mad ... really really mad ... he is only a forgiving God to those who ask for forgiveness ... thus far, I haven't seen any of them ask for that.  Deny Deny Deny ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1541 on: February 06, 2009, 07:50:22 PM »

According to Conway the Anthonys aren't going to speak, I wonder who is all going to speak, if the memorial is going to be two hours?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: February 06, 2009, 07:51:21 PM »

Oooohhh Conway said those who aren't welcome KNOW who they are!! 

Drats...I guess we'll have to cancel the Scared Monkeys' charter flight.
Dang It Ono!  I was packed!   

Me too...new luggage...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: February 06, 2009, 07:53:27 PM »

Oooohhh Conway said those who aren't welcome KNOW who they are!! 

Drats...I guess we'll have to cancel the Scared Monkeys' charter flight.

I think I will go anyway, so she can "throw me out."

Put a banana peel close by her path.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1544 on: February 06, 2009, 07:54:29 PM »

According to Conway the Anthonys aren't going to speak, I wonder who is all going to speak, if the memorial is going to be two hours?

oh i HOPE its someone who KNOWS her and LOVED her..
i went OFF on a freebie moron  pastor that carried my nephew (an infant who died from sids) in a tiny coffin under his arm... and said "NONE of us HERE, wish that ______ was still with us..

okay... i blanked out after that... and then said SPEAK FOR YOURSELF you moron...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: February 06, 2009, 07:55:33 PM »

Brad Conway said that this memorial is ALL ABOUT CAYLEE.  Yes, it most certainly is.  However, is it really all about Caylee???  I mean, if George, Cindy & Lee have grievances with LP, Tim Miller, and how many others, that have spent numerous hours searching and giving their time to help look for Caylee, why can they not be present as well??

LP, Tim Miller and the others, have HEARTS, and they would be there to pay their last respects to CAYLEE.

So, is it really all about CAYLEE??  If the Anthony's were anywhere close to being human they would welcome their enemies, as being Caylee's friends...and let them attend.

This is so damn cruel and wicked of the Anthony's.  They themselves created the distance between some very good inviduals.  They are the one's that make people lose respect for them.

I'm having a hard time with the church condoning this exclusions.  Making judgments and excluding people is not what most Christian churches profess.  I believe that this is a Christian church.  Or is it the Church of Anthony.  I am going to ask Rev. Utz (sp?) I cannot wait to hear his reponse.

The church's site is: http://www.firstorlando.com/

I had a look around earlier.

I better not comment. Wink

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1546 on: February 06, 2009, 07:58:24 PM »

Brad Conway said that this memorial is ALL ABOUT CAYLEE.  Yes, it most certainly is.  However, is it really all about Caylee???  I mean, if George, Cindy & Lee have grievances with LP, Tim Miller, and how many others, that have spent numerous hours searching and giving their time to help look for Caylee, why can they not be present as well??

LP, Tim Miller and the others, have HEARTS, and they would be there to pay their last respects to CAYLEE.

So, is it really all about CAYLEE??  If the Anthony's were anywhere close to being human they would welcome their enemies, as being Caylee's friends...and let them attend.

This is so damn cruel and wicked of the Anthony's.  They themselves created the distance between some very good inviduals.  They are the one's that make people lose respect for them.

I'm having a hard time with the church condoning this exclusions.  Making judgments and excluding people is not what most Christian churches profess.  I believe that this is a Christian church.  Or is it the Church of Anthony.  I am going to ask Rev. Utz (sp?) I cannot wait to hear his reponse.

Why not comment Brandi? I am confused? Please do. I am really behind and would like to know. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: February 06, 2009, 07:58:37 PM »

On election day I went to a presidential campaign rally with the candidate there and I went through the same type of security they are setting up except for one thing..we were allowed purses, cell phones and cameras. You had to have your phones and cameras turned on to go through but this thing Tues is ridiculous.

If it wasn't for Caylee, I would wish no one would even show up and let them sit there in that big church empty. That is what should happen to ruin their "paid for SHOW."

I feel the same way. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: February 06, 2009, 07:58:41 PM »

Come on ... comment Brandi.  National televangelist wannabe?  That's what I'm thinking.  This case seems to only draw those who crave national attention.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: February 06, 2009, 07:58:46 PM »

If I heard him correctly, he said that Cindy and George would be there, but probably would not speak.

He also said he did not know details of the service.

So I would not be surprised if they DO speak.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: February 06, 2009, 07:59:38 PM »

JSM me too, Brandi please comment, I looked at their website, and saw their bus.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: February 06, 2009, 08:00:36 PM »

Come on ... comment Brandi.  National televangelist wannabe?  That's what I'm thinking.  This case seems to only draw those who crave national attention.

I had a problem with their "store" and having to pay for multimedia services.

I really should not have started anything about this. It's not really something that is important, I suppose.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1552 on: February 06, 2009, 08:00:46 PM »

If I heard him correctly, he said that Cindy and George would be there, but probably would not speak.

I'm sure Cindy will speak.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: February 06, 2009, 08:01:41 PM »

Woooo HOOOOOO    Mike Brooks is guest hosting Nancy      Let the Baez beat down begin!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1554 on: February 06, 2009, 08:01:56 PM »

Is that what you think Newfie? I don't know much about going to those big TV churches, but that is what I was thinking too. I am not Southern Baptist, but was made to grow up as one. We had Sunday school, not Life Groups. Thats what confused me about that website. I didn't know it was one of the TV churches. JSM is so confused. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: February 06, 2009, 08:03:03 PM »

Woooo HOOOOOO    Mike Brooks is guest hosting Nancy      Let the Baez beat down begin!

I dont get to watch tonight.    Can you all fill me in on NG?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: February 06, 2009, 08:03:04 PM »

I'm sure Cindy will speak.
Is it possible for Cindy to not speak?  I find that hard to believe.  I also find it hard to believe that she won't say something to the effect that 'my daugher Casey loved Caylee ... she was a wonderful mother' ....

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: February 06, 2009, 08:03:34 PM »

JSM me too, Brandi please comment, I looked at their website, and saw their bus.
  I didn't see the bus No Rose. I will check it out again.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: February 06, 2009, 08:06:09 PM »

Maybe Uncle Rick will come and be the spokesperson for Caylee.  Remember, it is about Caylee....not the other's.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: February 06, 2009, 08:06:29 PM »

I think I will have a "I know what you did last summer Casey" T-shirt made just to wear when I watch the trial on TV.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.