April 28, 2024, 12:14:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240660 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: February 06, 2009, 08:06:40 PM »

Is that what you think Newfie? I don't know much about going to those big TV churches, but that is what I was thinking too. I am not Southern Baptist, but was made to grow up as one. We had Sunday school, not Life Groups. Thats what confused me about that website. I didn't know it was one of the TV churches. JSM is so confused. TIA JSM
Oh JSM ... I don't know that it's one of those TV churches either .. just thinking from looking at their website that - that is their dream ... and wow did they have the biggie drop right in their lap with this!  I haven't heard one person from that congregation on the national media saying - hey, I don't agree with this ... and I find it hard to believe that if they really have a congregation of a couple thousand ... that everyone agrees with this "memorial" ... thinking they have an ulterior motive ... much like almost everyone involved in this case.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: February 06, 2009, 08:07:39 PM »

Maybe Uncle Rick will come and be the spokesperson for Caylee.  Remember, it is about Caylee....not the other's.
I'm betting he is on the "not welcome" list.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: February 06, 2009, 08:08:07 PM »

They won't allow people who they believe will be disruptive? Who do they think would be disruptive? I think it's all BULL, and it's about them and NOT about Caylee! If it were about Caylee they wouldn't be doing this "You not invited" BS! It's childish and selfish, and it's about them and their grudges about people who didn't do what they wanted when they came to help!!

They should have a private funeral and drop this public memorial, just another charade.

NRCG...I like the way you think.  I look for your avi and sit here and nod my head, yes...you have read my mind yet again. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1563 on: February 06, 2009, 08:08:08 PM »

Maybe Uncle Rick will come and be the spokesperson for Caylee.  Remember, it is about Caylee....not the other's.
Well that will not be happening, I'm sure he and the little woman is on the you can't come list.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: February 06, 2009, 08:08:32 PM »

Woooo HOOOOOO    Mike Brooks is guest hosting Nancy      Let the Baez beat down begin!

I dont get to watch tonight.    Can you all fill me in on NG?

I believe you can watch it at: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nancy-grace-ustream-channel-by-torbenmiller

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: February 06, 2009, 08:09:30 PM »

Woooo HOOOOOO    Mike Brooks is guest hosting Nancy      Let the Baez beat down begin!

I dont get to watch tonight.    Can you all fill me in on NG?

I believe you can watch it at: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nancy-grace-ustream-channel-by-torbenmiller

thankyou!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1566 on: February 06, 2009, 08:09:47 PM »

They won't allow people who they believe will be disruptive? Who do they think would be disruptive? I think it's all BULL, and it's about them and NOT about Caylee! If it were about Caylee they wouldn't be doing this "You not invited" BS! It's childish and selfish, and it's about them and their grudges about people who didn't do what they wanted when they came to help!!

They should have a private funeral and drop this public memorial, just another charade.

NRCG...I like the way you think.  I look for your avi and sit here and nod my head, yes...you have read my mind yet again. 
Thank-you I appreciate that and I enjoy your posts.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1567 on: February 06, 2009, 08:10:40 PM »

Brad Conway said that this memorial is ALL ABOUT CAYLEE.  Yes, it most certainly is.  However, is it really all about Caylee???  I mean, if George, Cindy & Lee have grievances with LP, Tim Miller, and how many others, that have spent numerous hours searching and giving their time to help look for Caylee, why can they not be present as well??

LP, Tim Miller and the others, have HEARTS, and they would be there to pay their last respects to CAYLEE.

So, is it really all about CAYLEE??  If the Anthony's were anywhere close to being human they would welcome their enemies, as being Caylee's friends...and let them attend.

This is so damn cruel and wicked of the Anthony's.  They themselves created the distance between some very good inviduals.  They are the one's that make people lose respect for them.

I'm having a hard time with the church condoning this exclusions.  Making judgments and excluding people is not what most Christian churches profess.  I believe that this is a Christian church.  Or is it the Church of Anthony.  I am going to ask Rev. Utz (sp?) I cannot wait to hear his reponse.

The church's site is: http://www.firstorlando.com/

I had a look around earlier.

I better not comment. Wink

Come on ... comment Brandi.  National televangelist wannabe?  That's what I'm thinking.  This case seems to only draw those who crave national attention.

I had a problem with their "store" and having to pay for multimedia services.

I really should not have started anything about this. It's not really something that is important, I suppose.
I don't know Brandi but I think it is important. I have nothing against making money. I am a capitalist by nature. I just don't think it is right to sell a sermon on the internet. JMO JSM I'm sorry if I offended anyone. JSM is not always politically correct. Please don't give me the red button. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: February 06, 2009, 08:12:50 PM »

numbersgirl

O/T ... but I just have to say ... recently self employed ... got a CPA thinking they do all the tax paperwork ... she laughed really really loud as she handed me form after form after form ... much as you are doing right now I bet!      (still think it's worth it though!)

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: February 06, 2009, 08:12:57 PM »

On election day I went to a presidential campaign rally with the candidate there and I went through the same type of security they are setting up except for one thing..we were allowed purses, cell phones and cameras. You had to have your phones and cameras turned on to go through but this thing Tues is ridiculous.

If it wasn't for Caylee, I would wish no one would even show up and let them sit there in that big church empty. That is what should happen to ruin their "paid for SHOW."

I feel the same way. 

Staff Contacts

Note: This list represents key pastoral, administrative, and management staff. Not all support staff is listed, but can be reached by calling the church office at 407.425.2555.

SENIOR PASTOR'S OFFICE:
Dr. David Uth    Senior Pastor    407-514-4204
Sandi Mathis    Executive Assistant    407-514-4232  
Janeen Livings    Executive Assistant    407-514-4204

Jim Henry    Pastor Emeritus    407-514-4232

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: February 06, 2009, 08:13:18 PM »

According to Conway the Anthonys aren't going to speak, I wonder who is all going to speak, if the memorial is going to be two hours?

If I heard him correctly, he said that Cindy and George would be there, but probably would not speak.

He also said he did not know details of the service.

So I would not be surprised if they DO speak.

I'm sure Cindy will speak.
Is it possible for Cindy to not speak?  I find that hard to believe.  I also find it hard to believe that she won't say something to the effect that 'my daugher Casey loved Caylee ... she was a wonderful mother' ....

O she'll speak but its gonna be by endless video clips of Casey & Caylee appearing that Casey gave a dang but was never home or caring for her daughter as we know now DESPITE what Cindy claims...George and Cindy both made too many references that Caylee was very often in their constant care

Lenny is in Orlando - o boy that must be burning Cindy's sorry rump

They are discussing possibility with change of venue - I say its futile to change it because as the defense attorneys inc Brad Conway (dont be fooled otherwise) its a national turned international case, plus everyone keeps forgetting the significance of what the cost will be to the State AND federal taxpayers to transport, house & feed a huge prosecuting & defense team along with experts for both sides & over 100 witnesses.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: February 06, 2009, 08:15:44 PM »

Hey Monkeys.Just got back to see what's happening.Is Nancy Grace  giving out any good updates?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: February 06, 2009, 08:16:09 PM »

O she'll speak but its gonna be by endless video clips of Casey & Caylee appearing that Casey gave a dang but was never home or caring for her daughter as we know now DESPITE what Cindy claims...George and Cindy both made too many references that Caylee was very often in their constant care

snipped - just for space Capp

I'll be interesting in hearing (cause I'm not watching!) what age Caylee is in any pics they show with Caylee and Casey ... I think she gave up the "playing mother" thing pretty early on ... and I think that will be evident in pictures.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1573 on: February 06, 2009, 08:16:27 PM »

Brad Conway said that this memorial is ALL ABOUT CAYLEE.  Yes, it most certainly is.  However, is it really all about Caylee???  I mean, if George, Cindy & Lee have grievances with LP, Tim Miller, and how many others, that have spent numerous hours searching and giving their time to help look for Caylee, why can they not be present as well??

LP, Tim Miller and the others, have HEARTS, and they would be there to pay their last respects to CAYLEE.

So, is it really all about CAYLEE??  If the Anthony's were anywhere close to being human they would welcome their enemies, as being Caylee's friends...and let them attend.

This is so damn cruel and wicked of the Anthony's.  They themselves created the distance between some very good inviduals.  They are the one's that make people lose respect for them.

I'm having a hard time with the church condoning this exclusions.  Making judgments and excluding people is not what most Christian churches profess.  I believe that this is a Christian church.  Or is it the Church of Anthony.  I am going to ask Rev. Utz (sp?) I cannot wait to hear his reponse.

The church's site is: http://www.firstorlando.com/

I had a look around earlier.

I better not comment. Wink

Come on ... comment Brandi.  National televangelist wannabe?  That's what I'm thinking.  This case seems to only draw those who crave national attention.

I had a problem with their "store" and having to pay for multimedia services.

I really should not have started anything about this. It's not really something that is important, I suppose.
I have no problem starting something!! I believe there is a story in the Bible about White Washed Pharisee's really pi$$ing off Jesus by selling stuff in Church. I believe the Son of God overturned a couple of tables, he was so angry! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: February 06, 2009, 08:18:18 PM »

I have no problem starting something!! I believe there is a story in the Bible about White Washed Pharisee's really pi$$ing off Jesus by selling stuff in Church. I believe the Son of God overturned a couple of tables, he was so angry! 
Nice (low-key) entrance Boo!  Hey girl ... how ya been!  Tell us how ya really feel!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: February 06, 2009, 08:18:50 PM »

numbersgirl

O/T ... but I just have to say ... recently self employed ... got a CPA thinking they do all the tax paperwork ... she laughed really really loud as she handed me form after form after form ... much as you are doing right now I bet!      (still think it's worth it though!)

You right.Trying to do it all yourself is hard.
Any word on who won't be allowed into the service,or is it a suprise?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1576 on: February 06, 2009, 08:19:26 PM »

Is that what you think Newfie? I don't know much about going to those big TV churches, but that is what I was thinking too. I am not Southern Baptist, but was made to grow up as one. We had Sunday school, not Life Groups. Thats what confused me about that website. I didn't know it was one of the TV churches. JSM is so confused. TIA JSM
Oh JSM ... I don't know that it's one of those TV churches either .. just thinking from looking at their website that - that is their dream ... and wow did they have the biggie drop right in their lap with this!  I haven't heard one person from that congregation on the national media saying - hey, I don't agree with this ... and I find it hard to believe that if they really have a congregation of a couple thousand ... that everyone agrees with this "memorial" ... thinking they have an ulterior motive ... much like almost everyone involved in this case.
I haven't seen any media regarding members of the church, so I can't comment on them. But, I think you may be right. Ulterior motive.   I guess what I am trying to say, what was wrong with the church they had the vigils at? That church was good enough then, I bet the Big First Orlando Baptist wouldn't have given them the time of day back in July, August and September. Sorry JSM is rambling.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1577 on: February 06, 2009, 08:20:14 PM »

Nice (low-key) entrance Boo!  Hey girl ... how ya been!  Tell us how ya really feel!   
Doing great! That stuff pisses me off, it is what it is and no manner of white washing changes it!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: February 06, 2009, 08:21:26 PM »

numbersgirl

You right.Trying to do it all yourself is hard.
Any word on who won't be allowed into the service,or is it a suprise?
Well according to Conway ... "they should know who they are" ... much like "Luke ... I am your father ..."  LP just said he was told he was officially told he can't come ... and he has heard Marc Klaas is on the list also ... THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES TO DENY MARC KLAAS!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: February 06, 2009, 08:21:57 PM »

I agree.

I agree.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.