April 28, 2024, 10:31:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240651 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1580 on: February 06, 2009, 08:22:06 PM »

JSM mouse went wonky and reported to moderator. Please don't give me the banned button. I was trying to highlite something and it went crazy!! SORRY!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: February 06, 2009, 08:22:38 PM »

Ya know, nothing for nothing the media talkheads keep talking about "whack jobs" showing up at the memorial BUT do they forget that the Anthonys told the lies, the Anthonys made the enemies with OCSO, the media, Lenny, Tim, Garrison, Nejame, etc etc blah blah blah   Do they forget that they could have stayed in the comfort of their "survielled" house instead of purposely going outside welding hammers, flinging garden hoses and shoving people off the public sidewalk or destroying other people's property OR that disgusting display of Lee taking water from a St Bernard!!

Lenny just nationally told Cindy!   He's the only one officially told BY CINDY that he cannot attend, he wasnt going anyways because "its Cindy's memorial not Caylee's"

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: February 06, 2009, 08:23:34 PM »

Ya know, nothing for nothing the media talkheads keep talking about "whack jobs" showing up at the memorial BUT do they forget that the Anthonys told the lies, the Anthonys made the enemies with OCSO, the media, Lenny, Tim, Garrison, Nejame, etc etc blah blah blah   Do they forget that they could have stayed in the comfort of their "survielled" house instead of purposely going outside welding hammers, flinging garden hoses and shoving people off the public sidewalk or destroying other people's property OR that disgusting display of Lee taking water from a St Bernard!!

Lenny just nationally told Cindy!   He's the only one officially told BY CINDY that he cannot attend, he wasnt going anyways because "its Cindy's memorial not Caylee's"

I agree...........it is ALL ABOUT CINDY!!  I just wish no one would show up.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1583 on: February 06, 2009, 08:24:17 PM »

Ol Lenny doesn't look like he's going to loose any sleep over not being invited to the event. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: February 06, 2009, 08:24:40 PM »

Brad Conway said that this memorial is ALL ABOUT CAYLEE.  Yes, it most certainly is.  However, is it really all about Caylee???  I mean, if George, Cindy & Lee have grievances with LP, Tim Miller, and how many others, that have spent numerous hours searching and giving their time to help look for Caylee, why can they not be present as well??

LP, Tim Miller and the others, have HEARTS, and they would be there to pay their last respects to CAYLEE.

So, is it really all about CAYLEE??  If the Anthony's were anywhere close to being human they would welcome their enemies, as being Caylee's friends...and let them attend.

This is so damn cruel and wicked of the Anthony's.  They themselves created the distance between some very good inviduals.  They are the one's that make people lose respect for them.

I'm having a hard time with the church condoning this exclusions.  Making judgments and excluding people is not what most Christian churches profess.  I believe that this is a Christian church.  Or is it the Church of Anthony.  I am going to ask Rev. Utz (sp?) I cannot wait to hear his reponse.

The church's site is: http://www.firstorlando.com/

I had a look around earlier.

I better not comment. Wink

Come on ... comment Brandi.  National televangelist wannabe?  That's what I'm thinking.  This case seems to only draw those who crave national attention.

I had a problem with their "store" and having to pay for multimedia services.

I really should not have started anything about this. It's not really something that is important, I suppose.
I have no problem starting something!! I believe there is a story in the Bible about White Washed Pharisee's really pi$$ing off Jesus by selling stuff in Church. I believe the Son of God overturned a couple of tables, he was so angry! 
Yep didn't he knock over money changing tables? I think that is it. I remember because one time before they sent the collection baskets, I really needed change. I had to give my full 20 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: February 06, 2009, 08:25:38 PM »

Prob already posted but LP said that CA said she'd stand at the door to eject him but he said he isn't going anyhow (my words).   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: February 06, 2009, 08:27:00 PM »

CAPP'S SIDEBAR:    I think we all should write HLN CNN and request that MIKE BROOKS have a show instead of JVM - Mike Galanos, Mike Brooks & yes albeit shes a bloviating drama queen Nancy (for her work in continuing to keep these cases in the public eye & the work she does for charties & speaking to congress to protect victims) should be the lineup.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: February 06, 2009, 08:27:07 PM »

Prob already posted but LP said that CA said she'd stand at the door to eject him but he said he isn't going anyhow (my words).   
I hope LP brings the video camera. I would PAY to see him call the LE on her. What happened to a church being public property? This is crazy?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1588 on: February 06, 2009, 08:30:43 PM »

numbersgirl

O/T ... but I just have to say ... recently self employed ... got a CPA thinking they do all the tax paperwork ... she laughed really really loud as she handed me form after form after form ... much as you are doing right now I bet!      (still think it's worth it though!)

You right.Trying to do it all yourself is hard.
Any word on who won't be allowed into the service,or is it a suprise?
Well according to Conway ... "they should know who they are" ... much like "Luke ... I am your father ..."  LP just said he was told he was officially told he can't come ... and he has heard Marc Klaas is on the list also ... THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES TO DENY MARC KLAAS!
Can you just imagine, I would like to know how LP was officially told. Cindy is making the list, how Christian of you Cindy.
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1589 on: February 06, 2009, 08:31:03 PM »

They won't allow people who they believe will be disruptive? Who do they think would be disruptive? I think it's all BULL, and it's about them and NOT about Caylee! If it were about Caylee they wouldn't be doing this "You not invited" BS! It's childish and selfish, and it's about them and their grudges about people who didn't do what they wanted when they came to help!!

They should have a private funeral and drop this public memorial, just another charade.

I agree.

I agree.

There is already a local grass roots movement that is promoting to NOT attend the "sanctioned memorial", since we all know that it's all about Cindy and her desire to "control things", and not about Caylee.  Central Florida locals will be doing the following, and would encourage others around the globe who wish to memorialize Caylee to do the same:

At the start of the "sanctioned memorial", light a candle in honor of Caylee.  At the end of the "sanctioned memorial", no matter where you live in the world, go outside and release 1 or 2 or 5 or 10 (or as many as you want), enviro friendly Pink Balloons in honor of Caylee.  Let's all honor Caylee in the way that she should be honored, without limitations, restrictions, or someone trying to make a buck off of her.

Praying for Natalee's return.............
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1590 on: February 06, 2009, 08:31:25 PM »

Oooohhh Conway said those who aren't welcome KNOW who they are!! 

Drats...I guess we'll have to cancel the Scared Monkeys' charter flight.
Dang It Ono!  I was packed!   

Oh, carp! I just got my monkey suit back from the cleaners!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: February 06, 2009, 08:32:26 PM »

OKAY, JSM has a BIG question for religious people. At my church, it is a PUBLIC place, i.e. say there is a wedding or funeral, if a person (not involved with the wedding/funeral Mass feels the need to go light a candle or say a prayer, that person has the right to go into the church and do that. What makes Cindy and George have the right to tell who can and can't come into the church? JSM is stupid about religion, so please help me out! TIA JSM

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: February 06, 2009, 08:32:27 PM »

Monkeys, has anyone ever noted the distance through the woods from Ants house to where Caylee's remains were found?  I imagine as the crow flies its not very far--prob closer than driving distance.

Foggy

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: February 06, 2009, 08:32:34 PM »

Class act that Cindy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: February 06, 2009, 08:33:24 PM »

I hope LP brings the video camera. I would PAY to see him call the LE on her. What happened to a church being public property? This is crazy?

There has to be a reason he is in "Or lon dough" I'll get thru at some point to ask.   Notice Lenny turns it to Baez would be smart to keep it in town so he can visit the crime scenes, LOL, he knows Casey will fry so he just tried reverse psychology to be persuasive....no worries Lenny Casey will get convicted even if they move it to URANUS!   The Anthonys life is over & a living hell on earth the moment they turned their cheek on Caylee to defend their daughter

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: February 06, 2009, 08:36:33 PM »

OKAY, JSM has a BIG question for religious people. At my church, it is a PUBLIC place, i.e. say there is a wedding or funeral, if a person (not involved with the wedding/funeral Mass feels the need to go light a candle or say a prayer, that person has the right to go into the church and do that. What makes Cindy and George have the right to tell who can and can't come into the church? JSM is stupid about religion, so please help me out! TIA JSM
Cindy does what Cindy wants, and if Cindy doesn't want certain people there, they will not be there, and that pastor of the church should tell her this isn't going to happen or you can stay home.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1596 on: February 06, 2009, 08:37:00 PM »

numbersgirl

O/T ... but I just have to say ... recently self employed ... got a CPA thinking they do all the tax paperwork ... she laughed really really loud as she handed me form after form after form ... much as you are doing right now I bet!      (still think it's worth it though!)

Ahh Newfie....I would have given you a cup of coffee...put my arm around your shoulder and handed you a big old envelope full of forms!         
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: February 06, 2009, 08:38:58 PM »

numbersgirl

You right.Trying to do it all yourself is hard.
Any word on who won't be allowed into the service,or is it a suprise?
Well according to Conway ... "they should know who they are" ... much like "Luke ... I am your father ..."  LP just said he was told he was officially told he can't come ... and he has heard Marc Klaas is on the list also ... THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES TO DENY MARC KLAAS!
Can you just imagine, I would like to know how LP was officially told. Cindy is making the list, how Christian of you Cindy.
I'd like to know that too no rose.  And honestly ... emotion overtook me when he said he had heard Marc Klaas was on the no invite list ...
Yet another LPism ... and may or may not be true ... as Marc Klaas has kept this case at an arms length I find it hard to believe that he would even want to attend ... but maybe to honor Caylee's life he would ...
The Anthony's can deny anyone they want apparently ... but to deny Marc Klaas and/or Tim Miller ... two people that I have complete, absolute and total respect for ... I will never (and honestly, I don't much ... but things like George's (suicide attempt) .. and other people's feelings regarding Caylee's relationship with Cindy sometimes make me weak) ever again have one smidgen of sympathy for them ... Never Ever Ever Ever Never ... Can I make that more clear?!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: February 06, 2009, 08:39:07 PM »

There has to be a reason he is in "Or lon dough" I'll get thru at some point to ask.   Notice Lenny turns it to Baez would be smart to keep it in town so he can visit the crime scenes, LOL, he knows Casey will fry so he just tried reverse psychology to be persuasive....no worries Lenny Casey will get convicted even if they move it to URANUS!   The Anthonys life is over & a living hell on earth the moment they turned their cheek on Caylee to defend their daughter
I wonder why he is there also, maybe to irritate Cindy, gotta like that LP.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1599 on: February 06, 2009, 08:40:37 PM »

Lenny just nationally told Cindy!   He's the only one officially told BY CINDY that he cannot attend, he wasnt going anyways because "its Cindy's memorial not Caylee's"

I agree...........it is ALL ABOUT CINDY!!  I just wish no one would show up.

This won't be popular here and I don't really care. I think it is totally ridiculous that they are even having any public service at all. I think it is ridiculous that anyone would want to attend anything put on by this family. This is nothing but a very sick joke. Pathetic.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.