April 27, 2024, 05:33:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240575 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: February 04, 2009, 07:14:45 PM »

Baeazz hiring a criminal PR to spread some good news about Casey and clear up things...

Am I missing something....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: February 04, 2009, 07:14:48 PM »

Anyone have the link that I watched NG and JVM on last nite? JSM needs monkey help!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nancy-grace-ustream-channel-by-torbenmiller

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #162 on: February 04, 2009, 07:14:52 PM »

This is 'way OT but appropos under the present circumstances.  I was in the Bahamas and bought a voodoo doll from some lady who said she was a voodoo princess.  So I brought it home with a certain person in mind and started sticking pins in it. Well....the person died.  I just wanted to give her a headache.  I'll never do that again.  I swear on my monkey honor that this is a true story.
WOW

Wow BB - can I borrow it?  kidding of course. I remember my mother telling the story about a gypsy coming to stay with her mother in the 20s  - to pay for room and board she read all the kids palms - she told my GM that she would not live to be 55 - and my GM died a week before her 55 birthday - I kid you now! How strange - but it does make me believe that there are things we do not understand at work in the world.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: February 04, 2009, 07:15:40 PM »

On JVM live now, Brand Conway stated that Caylee's remains are indeed still at the funeral home...ugh its just so wrong
Did he say why? Is it the defense holding it up?

No good reason.
JVM just reported that JonBenet Ramsey was buried 5 days after she was murdered. All the forensics that are needed were collected from Caylee long ago. It's just another example of the bizarre unprofessional thinking of Bozo Baez.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: February 04, 2009, 07:17:15 PM »

I was too sick to work today but I haven't missed a beat on this board! Does this make me a bad person or an addict? Anyhow, I have a question. If Casey does not answer the questions on the deposition, doesn't she have to drop her counter suit? What kind of big nasty surprise could her lawyer be planning for Zenaida now? Do they not realize that they should just cede the countersuit and shut up?! They are only going to make Casey look more evil with every move they make!!!

Yes they should drop their ridiculous $10,000 countersuit, idiot attorney even put a money amount on it - dum dum dum.  She will have to drop it if she doesnt answer interrogatories because she cannot interrogate Zeneida & then cry foul you can't question me.  Yes, no matter what stunt they think they are pulling now it will make Casey look as guilty as she is.

A quick question to either of you or anyone else who may know,  what happens if all the parties (LA, KC,GA, CA) take the 5th?
  Why wouldn't anybody , anywhere always do this to avoid the hassle. Isn't there a consequence for refusing to answer?

In Michigan there is - I know from work experience that when you take the 5th you risk having a judgment being entered against you or your case dismissed depending on the side you are on. usually the judge weights the reason for the taking of the 5th against the need for the other side to know the information you are not giving.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: February 04, 2009, 07:17:35 PM »

Baeazz hiring a criminal PR to spread some good news about Casey and clear up things...

Am I missing something....

Its like a bank hiring a criminal to pick up money in their armor truck..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: February 04, 2009, 07:17:50 PM »

This is 'way OT but appropos under the present circumstances.  I was in the Bahamas and bought a voodoo doll from some lady who said she was a voodoo princess.  So I brought it home with a certain person in mind and started sticking pins in it. Well....the person died.  I just wanted to give her a headache.  I'll never do that again.  I swear on my monkey honor that this is a true story.

This is absolutely hilarious!  I just laughed out loud on this.

I was over here crying I laughed so hard.I couldn't help it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: February 04, 2009, 07:19:15 PM »

Anyone have the link that I watched NG and JVM on last nite? JSM needs monkey help!

JSM - I found this link that Trimm posted last night..is this it?

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nancy-grace-ustream-channel-by-torbenmiller

Yay  thats it,   who says your not good for something, your my hero.........

So glad I could help you all out....usually I'm the clueless monkey!!  haha

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: February 04, 2009, 07:20:26 PM »

Brandi      Thanks, I'm so tired of them getting a pass on things that the average joe would be shakin' in his boots about.  j

Me too!!!

Very frustrating to watch.

Eventually, things will come out in the wash clean, I think.

It just takes a LONG time.

My husband and I are always amazed with what other people get away with. We bust our butts to be honest business people and get in trouble for the smallest thing. The idiots that never follow a single rule never have a problem. Weird eh?

- George Bernard Shaw
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: February 04, 2009, 07:21:17 PM »

Im skerred of you!
Yeah, how about you with those black cats?
but but  they are just itty bitty kittens, completly harmless, I dont think they can do any harm!

I really just love your pretty black kitties.  They are the cutest little things.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: February 04, 2009, 07:21:17 PM »

Well, BBear did it so nonchalant and I wasn't expecting it.  I needed that laugh after my day today.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: February 04, 2009, 07:22:42 PM »

Well, BBear did it so nonchalant and I wasn't expecting it.  I needed that laugh after my day today.

And I love the part about just wanting to give her a headache.....LMAO   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: February 04, 2009, 07:23:14 PM »

Im skerred of you!
Yeah, how about you with those black cats?
but but  they are just itty bitty kittens, completly harmless, I dont think they can do any harm!

I really just love your pretty black kitties.  They are the cutest little things.
why thank you,  they are cute and my Momma cat looks just like them!  lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #173 on: February 04, 2009, 07:23:31 PM »

OK now JVM has me ticked off about attempting to justify why the defense is holding the remains until the State's forensics results come back...the Jon Benet case was entirely different.   In this case, examining the remains unfortunately is very limited.   When the State took what they could it is standard procedure to reserve what they can for further testing so the fact that the defense did the second autopsy was argueably unnecessary.   At most you have hair and possible bone marrow to do testing on...I just think its important to be factual instead of relying on these tabloid talkhead comments.

On the issue of Todd Black/Gil Cabot, this Sharon is a rude blowhard & dead wrong  IT IS VERY RELEVANT - the guy was on the money.   It doesnt matter whether Baez is paying Press Media Corp or not, if he is making a public statement still that "Todd Black is still working for us and doing a good job" (sic close to quote) then he is admitting that this PR firm is representing him & his law firm.

thanks for the info cap! i had to mute it... they were all yelling and talking over each other....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: February 04, 2009, 07:24:01 PM »

Slore can't have it both ways.  She can't sue ZG and expect to question her but then plead the fifth in her case.  I am so mad right now!    :smt092Remember when OzInterest said that there will be many more shock waves in the near future.  I wonder what those are?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: February 04, 2009, 07:24:26 PM »

Then again, babybear you could go back to the Bahamas and find that lady, buy a doll to call Casey Marie Anthony...just think you could save us taxpayers both State & federal a ton of ca ching!   Just sayin 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: February 04, 2009, 07:25:16 PM »

Most welcome heykim & huggs

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: February 04, 2009, 07:25:28 PM »

Anthonys Try To Plan Caylee's Funeral
Attorney Says Lee Happy To Have Father Home

POSTED: 10:45 am EST February 4, 2009
UPDATED: 6:33 pm EST February 4, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- With George Anthony, Caylee Anthony's grandfather, out of inpatient psychiatric care he and his wife, Cindy, are trying to plan the funeral for their grandaughter.

Timeline | More Inside

George Anthony was released from the hospital during the evening hours, and his family reportedly opted to take him home instead of to another treatment facility.

A source told WESH 2 the family also made extensive plans to get him out of the hospital away from the camera's eye.

WESH 2 is honoring the family's request not to camp out outside the Anthony home.

Lee Anthony's lawyer said this is time they all need to try to heal as a family.

Lee Anthony's sister, Casey Anthony, is in jail charged with the death of her daughter, Caylee.

A source close to the family told WESH 2 they used multiple vehicles and an alternate exit to get George Anthony out of Halifax Medical Center and away from the public eye. He'd been staying there ever since he checked in to a Daytona Beach motel and took an undetermined amount of pills and alcohol in an apparent attempt to end his life.

George Anthony's son's lawyer said Lee Anthony is glad to have his father safe at home.

"He's very happy to be back in town and he's very happy to be with his family and continues to spend time with his father who's now out of the hospital and really try to begin to emotionally heal from this entire event," attorney Tom Luka said.

That process will include finally saying goodbye to Caylee, whose remains were discovered almost two months ago in a wooded area near the Anthony family home.

The Anthonys have been subpoenaed to testify under oath in the Zendaida Gonzalez civil suit against Casey Anthony. She said her reputation has been damaged by false allegations made by Casey Anthony.

Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan, said he wants to depose the Anthonys in front of the press.

"Then we have some surprise questions for them they may have some difficulty answering," he said.

Luka said Lee Anthony will have very little to say about that claim, and that Morgan's idea to conduct public depositions won't be allowed by the judge.
Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18638266/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: February 04, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »

Another expert? http://www.thesudburystar.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1419288

- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #179 on: February 04, 2009, 07:26:30 PM »

Slore can't have it both ways.  She can't sue ZG and expect to question her but then plead the fifth in her case.  I am so mad right now!    :smt092Remember when OzInterest said that there will be many more shock waves in the near future.  I wonder what those are?
I would love to know, I've been wondering that since she posted that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.