April 27, 2024, 01:27:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240555 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: February 06, 2009, 08:50:52 PM »

Did you all hear Lenny, I was right!   The scrapbooks Casey was making ^ seen carrying around to Baez's office.   Lenny just confirmed it for me on national TV.   Cindy and her FOUGHT about what to do with those pictures.   OMG this is one sick pondscum family!

Yea I agree, I have to question anyone attending this memorial to have it even appear that they can sympathize with this despicable money grubbing family & defense team

Talking about our troops as to why we need to presume Casey innocent, talking about Osama as if 911 victims wouldnt take offense to that (this Jersey born woman is fuming over it) UGH  My God, please DNA on that duct tape leading right to Casey - lets end this thing before we all have heart attacks from disdain & contempt!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: February 06, 2009, 08:51:23 PM »

Monkeys, has anyone ever noted the distance through the woods from Ants house to where Caylee's remains were found?  I imagine as the crow flies its not very far--prob closer than driving distance.

Foggy

I did and asked long ago if she could have dragged the remains through a back gate to where they found them ... some really smart monkey posted a map and it's honestly further than I thought ... and certainly further than Casey would have been willing to carry Caylee ... you know the Cayster ... that would have involved physical exertion ... she drove there and threw her out of the trunk I'm quite certain ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: February 06, 2009, 08:53:55 PM »

I really like Mike Brooks....I wish CNN would give him his own show.  He's so much better than Nancy Grace or JVM.  He asks good questions, doesn't kiss any Anthony butt and let's his guests complete their sentences.  I am so disgusted with these idiots who portray the Anthonys as victims.........barf!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: February 06, 2009, 08:54:11 PM »

numbersgirl

O/T ... but I just have to say ... recently self employed ... got a CPA thinking they do all the tax paperwork ... she laughed really really loud as she handed me form after form after form ... much as you are doing right now I bet!      (still think it's worth it though!)

Ahh Newfie....I would have given you a cup of coffee...put my arm around your shoulder and handed you a big old envelope full of forms!         
Bless you numbersgirl ... I didn't get a cup of coffee ... just forms ... and a stack of estimated tax payments ... woe is Newfie!     Good thing is ... in this climate ... know I'm not gonna lose my job ... God Bless ... those who have and those who might ...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: February 06, 2009, 08:54:16 PM »

You know, this kills me about people dropping money in Casey's account! Damn it! There are shelters, Soup kitchens, families without heat or food that need that help. They are trying to keep their families together, not killing off their offspring to go party! Give your fricking money to them, not to this monster to buy Twinkies!!

I wish people would pull their heads out of their azz's and really think about where to donate their "extra" cash! Take a look at the little girl who goes to school hungry or goes to bed hungry then glance over at baby killer Casey stuffing her face with Doritos and Chicken Instant Lunches. Who gets your money????

I agree Boo.Casey is not on my list. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1625 on: February 06, 2009, 08:57:43 PM »

They won't allow people who they believe will be disruptive? Who do they think would be disruptive? I think it's all BULL, and it's about them and NOT about Caylee! If it were about Caylee they wouldn't be doing this "You not invited" BS! It's childish and selfish, and it's about them and their grudges about people who didn't do what they wanted when they came to help!!

They should have a private funeral and drop this public memorial, just another charade.

I agree.

I agree.

There is already a local grass roots movement that is promoting to NOT attend the "sanctioned memorial", since we all know that it's all about Cindy and her desire to "control things", and not about Caylee.  Central Florida locals will be doing the following, and would encourage others around the globe who wish to memorialize Caylee to do the same:

At the start of the "sanctioned memorial", light a candle in honor of Caylee.  At the end of the "sanctioned memorial", no matter where you live in the world, go outside and release 1 or 2 or 5 or 10 (or as many as you want), enviro friendly Pink Balloons in honor of Caylee.  Let's all honor Caylee in the way that she should be honored, without limitations, restrictions, or someone trying to make a buck off of her.
That is WONDERFUL FloridaKatz!  Pink Balloons will be flying and a candle will be burning in Indiana.  I hope they get the word out so next to noone attends!  I will say a personal goodbye to that baby girl ... and have nothing to do with those supporting her murderer.

My next door neighbor is the store manager at a Publix grocery store here in my neighborhood.  I called her earlier today and put my order in for a dozen pink balloons for Caylee.  I'm picking them up first think on Tuesday morning. 

Another local Monkey and I will also be releasing 1,000 pink balloons for Caylee, on the day the verdict comes down on Casey (whether it's a year or 5 or ten years from now).  Approximately one for each day that Caylee lived.  This will be our way of celebrating justice for Caylee.  And we plan to release them at Jay Blanchard Park in Orlando.

Praying for Natalee's return.............
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1626 on: February 06, 2009, 08:58:27 PM »

Did you all hear Lenny, I was right!   The scrapbooks Casey was making ^ seen carrying around to Baez's office.   Lenny just confirmed it for me on national TV.   Cindy and her FOUGHT about what to do with those pictures.   OMG this is one sick pondscum family!

Yea I agree, I have to question anyone attending this memorial to have it even appear that they can sympathize with this despicable money grubbing family & defense team

Talking about our troops as to why we need to presume Casey innocent, talking about Osama as if 911 victims wouldnt take offense to that (this Jersey born woman is fuming over it) UGH  My God, please DNA on that duct tape leading right to Casey - lets end this thing before we all have heart attacks from disdain & contempt!

They fought about what to do with those pictures, I'm speechless again.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: February 06, 2009, 09:00:11 PM »

FloridaKatz that is great.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1628 on: February 06, 2009, 09:00:28 PM »

Sorry O/T I posted a letter from the OTHER daughter of Marvin Maple. The grandparent who kidnapped his sexually abused grandchildren over 20 years ago and recently turned himself in. I would appreciate it if some Tennessee Monkeys pass this on to people in your state!! The news isn't posting this side of the story. Shocker!
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4487.msg662649#msg662649

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: February 06, 2009, 09:00:45 PM »

Lenny just nationally told Cindy!   He's the only one officially told BY CINDY that he cannot attend, he wasnt going anyways because "its Cindy's memorial not Caylee's"

I agree...........it is ALL ABOUT CINDY!!  I just wish no one would show up.

This won't be popular here and I don't really care. I think it is totally ridiculous that they are even having any public service at all. I think it is ridiculous that anyone would want to attend anything put on by this family. This is nothing but a very sick joke. Pathetic.
No nanners from me Nut!  I completely agree!  Just another publicity stunt ... unfortunately the Scamthony Anthony's will get a huge crowd ... money ... and a venue to protest Casey's innocence ... sick but true.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: February 06, 2009, 09:01:33 PM »

Lois is on Cindy's hit list also.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1631 on: February 06, 2009, 09:02:34 PM »

My next door neighbor is the store manager at a Publix grocery store here in my neighborhood.  I called her earlier today and put my order in for a dozen pink balloons for Caylee.  I'm picking them up first think on Tuesday morning. 

Another local Monkey and I will also be releasing 1,000 pink balloons for Caylee, on the day the verdict comes down on Casey (whether it's a year or 5 or ten years from now).  Approximately one for each day that Caylee lived.  This will be our way of celebrating justice for Caylee.  And we plan to release them at Jay Blanchard Park in Orlando.

Thanks FloridaKatz!! Can the third one out be from me? I don't have any eco friendly pink balloons, plus I will be at the kennel.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: February 06, 2009, 09:02:39 PM »

Monkeys, has anyone ever noted the distance through the woods from Ants house to where Caylee's remains were found?  I imagine as the crow flies its not very far--prob closer than driving distance.

Foggy

I did and asked long ago if she could have dragged the remains through a back gate to where they found them ... some really smart monkey posted a map and it's honestly further than I thought ... and certainly further than Casey would have been willing to carry Caylee ... you know the Cayster ... that would have involved physical exertion ... she drove there and threw her out of the trunk I'm quite certain ...

Thanks Newfie.  I have been wondering about this all along but haven't been able to keep up w/all the posts.  I grew up in the sticks (still live in the sticks) and knew my way around the woods even at night.  I still don't get how the distance was farther than going along the road, but that's okay.  I do get the implication that she was a lazy.  Hopefully alleged perp didn't clean the bottom of her shoes too carefully--and of course left her dna/prints on the tape.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1633 on: February 06, 2009, 09:05:28 PM »

Conway said the state and the defense have both stated they are "done" with the remains, which are still at the funeral home.

Still no plans for burial.

IMO they won't. She will be cremated (if she hasn't been already) and will rest in a urn or something in the Anthoney home. I do not believe they will ever put her in the ground. Cindy won't want to part with her...mark my words.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: February 06, 2009, 09:06:11 PM »

Lois is on Cindy's hit list also.

Well, without giving this individual more attention than it deserves I will state right here that this individual's focus should be fore the well being of her granddaughter & not focused on this case especially how it impacted her - although its clear Cindy exploited this child's sympathy & belief its up to grandma to distance this case from their family.   I cannot condone or respect someone who doesnt put the welfare of a minor above all else.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1635 on: February 06, 2009, 09:06:26 PM »

Lenny just nationally told Cindy!   He's the only one officially told BY CINDY that he cannot attend, he wasnt going anyways because "its Cindy's memorial not Caylee's"

This won't be popular here and I don't really care. I think it is totally ridiculous that they are even having any public service at all. I think it is ridiculous that anyone would want to attend anything put on by this family. This is nothing but a very sick joke. Pathetic.
Why not popular Nut? I agree with you completely! It is all for attention and the money. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: February 06, 2009, 09:07:34 PM »

numbersgirl

O/T ... but I just have to say ... recently self employed ... got a CPA thinking they do all the tax paperwork ... she laughed really really loud as she handed me form after form after form ... much as you are doing right now I bet!      (still think it's worth it though!)

Ahh Newfie....I would have given you a cup of coffee...put my arm around your shoulder and handed you a big old envelope full of forms!         
Bless you numbersgirl ... I didn't get a cup of coffee ... just forms ... and a stack of estimated tax payments ... woe is Newfie!     Good thing is ... in this climate ... know I'm not gonna lose my job ... God Bless ... those who have and those who might ...

Amen, Newfie...and here, IMO, is a huge amount of money being spent on spectacle that HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HONORING A MURDER VICTIM!  Think of how many hungry people could be fed with the money that will be spent on this charade, and paid by the media to the Anthony family...it makes me sick.   HLN just advertised a "special edition of Nancy Grace celebrating the life of Caylee Athony" live at Noon on Tuesday........you gotta be chittin' me!  I will set my DVR to record, and then I'm taking down the name of every advertiser and they will get a piece of my mind.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: February 06, 2009, 09:08:21 PM »

Thanks FloridaKatz!! Can the third one out be from me? I don't have any eco friendly pink balloons, plus I will be at the kennel.
Sorry you have to be working ... but also glad ... as I'm a dog lover!
I'm sure you'll have lots of monkeys sending out pink balloons for you/from you Boo ... and I'll be one ... a pink balloon will be flying out of Indiana in memory of Caylee - specially from Boo.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1638 on: February 06, 2009, 09:08:47 PM »

Preach it sista! I agree completely with you. This will just be more of the Ant's circus.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: February 06, 2009, 09:09:36 PM »

Lenny just nationally told Cindy!   He's the only one officially told BY CINDY that he cannot attend, he wasnt going anyways because "its Cindy's memorial not Caylee's"

No nanners from me Nut!  I completely agree!  Just another publicity stunt ... unfortunately the Scamthony Anthony's will get a huge crowd ... money ... and a venue to protest Casey's innocence ... sick but true.

I think most of us monkeys feel the same way. And most people who have followed this case at all, as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.