April 28, 2024, 08:07:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240636 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1640 on: February 06, 2009, 09:09:58 PM »

Lois is on Cindy's hit list also.

Well, without giving this individual more attention than it deserves I will state right here that this individual's focus should be fore the well being of her granddaughter & not focused on this case especially how it impacted her - although its clear Cindy exploited this child's sympathy & belief its up to grandma to distance this case from their family.   I cannot condone or respect someone who doesnt put the welfare of a minor above all else.
I agree, but if Dakota is welcomed to attend, and grandma isn't, that is going to be more heartache for Dakota. What a mess.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1641 on: February 06, 2009, 09:11:48 PM »

You know, this kills me about people dropping money in Casey's account! Damn it! There are shelters, Soup kitchens, families without heat or food that need that help. They are trying to keep their families together, not killing off their offspring to go party! Give your fricking money to them, not to this monster to buy Twinkies!!

I wish people would pull their heads out of their azz's and really think about where to donate their "extra" cash! Take a look at the little girl who goes to school hungry or goes to bed hungry then glance over at baby killer Casey stuffing her face with Doritos and Chicken Instant Lunches. Who gets your money????
ITA Boo. BUT you don't get your name if you give to the Humane Society, SPCA or Salvation Army. You get your name mentioned in the paper/TV by giving money to a lying, murdering, slore that killed her poor baby. It's all about notoriety.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: February 06, 2009, 09:12:11 PM »

Monkeys, has anyone ever noted the distance through the woods from Ants house to where Caylee's remains were found?  I imagine as the crow flies its not very far--prob closer than driving distance.

Foggy

I did and asked long ago if she could have dragged the remains through a back gate to where they found them ... some really smart monkey posted a map and it's honestly further than I thought ... and certainly further than Casey would have been willing to carry Caylee ... you know the Cayster ... that would have involved physical exertion ... she drove there and threw her out of the trunk I'm quite certain ...

Thanks Newfie.  I have been wondering about this all along but haven't been able to keep up w/all the posts.  I grew up in the sticks (still live in the sticks) and knew my way around the woods even at night.  I still don't get how the distance was farther than going along the road, but that's okay.  I do get the implication that she was a lazy.  Hopefully alleged perp didn't clean the bottom of her shoes too carefully--and of course left her dna/prints on the tape.

Yep ... Indiana farm girl myself - which is what made me think ... wow ... canine hits in the back yard ... body found close by ... and being a farm girl - daddy always said closest way is "as the crow flies" ... but after hearing from several monkeys and seeing the layout of back yards and the woods ... I believe she drove there and just threw or dragged Caylee out of the trunk into the woods.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1643 on: February 06, 2009, 09:14:49 PM »

Oooohhh Conway said those who aren't welcome KNOW who they are!! 

Drats...I guess we'll have to cancel the Scared Monkeys' charter flight.
Dang It Ono!  I was packed!   

Oh, carp! I just got my monkey suit back from the cleaners!
Well you wear it while letting a pink balloon go and lighting a candle in Caylee's memory Tev!  (Call the local media so we can get a pic though, k?  )   Oh - and be holding a bottle of - whatever that is you're holding in your avi ... and toking on a "cig" ....   
Oh, that cig really is a cig...good monkeys don't toke. I'll call the liquor store and order a case of whatever I'm holding. Local media? We don't need no steeeenking local media...I'll just set the MacBook up and take videos!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1644 on: February 06, 2009, 09:15:28 PM »

My next door neighbor is the store manager at a Publix grocery store here in my neighborhood.  I called her earlier today and put my order in for a dozen pink balloons for Caylee.  I'm picking them up first think on Tuesday morning. 

Another local Monkey and I will also be releasing 1,000 pink balloons for Caylee, on the day the verdict comes down on Casey (whether it's a year or 5 or ten years from now).  Approximately one for each day that Caylee lived.  This will be our way of celebrating justice for Caylee.  And we plan to release them at Jay Blanchard Park in Orlando.

Thanks FloridaKatz!! Can the third one out be from me? I don't have any eco friendly pink balloons, plus I will be at the kennel.
Sorry you have to be working ... but also glad ... as I'm a dog lover!
I'm sure you'll have lots of monkeys sending out pink balloons for you/from you Boo ... and I'll be one ... a pink balloon will be flying out of Indiana in memory of Caylee - specially from Boo.

Awwww! Thank you!!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: February 06, 2009, 09:17:01 PM »

OKAY, JSM has a BIG question for religious people. At my church, it is a PUBLIC place, i.e. say there is a wedding or funeral, if a person (not involved with the wedding/funeral Mass feels the need to go light a candle or say a prayer, that person has the right to go into the church and do that. What makes Cindy and George have the right to tell who can and can't come into the church? JSM is stupid about religion, so please help me out! TIA JSM

JSM...thanks for asking that. I don't know either.  That's how every church I've been in is too.  You're using that S word again...I'm gonna tell Boo Monkey

This just makes me crazy. How can Cindy, the church or anyone else say someone cannot come into a house of God? Boggles my mind.

PLEEEAAASE dont tell let Boo know I used the S word, I am truly stupid about religion.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: February 06, 2009, 09:17:30 PM »

I really like Mike Brooks....I wish CNN would give him his own show.  He's so much better than Nancy Grace or JVM.  He asks good questions, doesn't kiss any Anthony butt and let's his guests complete their sentences.  I am so disgusted with these idiots who portray the Anthonys as victims.........barf!
I din't see NG tonight yet. Will catch it later. I did see it last night and the night before when ZG's laywers were on, Morgan and ??.  They gave Richard Herman and Ray Judic ?? a good toungue lashing. They are good ! Take no crapola and don't mince words. I am tired of Richard Herman ( I frankly don't know a thing about him ) and some  of those other lawyers she has on. Always sticking up for Casey, why ? Making the lamest excuses. I really like NG , but I wish she would go on a rant about the ANT Family. Iam going to read back, then catch NG.
I still think putting an IUO signed Casey saying Dear Caylee, I owed you your life in the collection plate is a good idea. But,if I lived in Orlando, I would stay away from that service. 
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1647 on: February 06, 2009, 09:20:02 PM »

My next door neighbor is the store manager at a Publix grocery store here in my neighborhood.  I called her earlier today and put my order in for a dozen pink balloons for Caylee.  I'm picking them up first think on Tuesday morning. 

Another local Monkey and I will also be releasing 1,000 pink balloons for Caylee, on the day the verdict comes down on Casey (whether it's a year or 5 or ten years from now).  Approximately one for each day that Caylee lived.  This will be our way of celebrating justice for Caylee.  And we plan to release them at Jay Blanchard Park in Orlando.

Thanks FloridaKatz!! Can the third one out be from me? I don't have any eco friendly pink balloons, plus I will be at the kennel.

Yes indeedy (was going to say absolutely, but that's an Anthonyism).  I'll release them on behalf of all the Monkeys, ok ?

Praying for Natalee's return.............
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: February 06, 2009, 09:20:35 PM »

Conway said the state and the defense have both stated they are "done" with the remains, which are still at the funeral home.

Still no plans for burial.

IMO they won't. She will be cremated (if she hasn't been already) and will rest in a urn or something in the Anthoney home. I do not believe they will ever put her in the ground. Cindy won't want to part with her...mark my words.
ITA

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: February 06, 2009, 09:22:50 PM »

Lois is on Cindy's hit list also.

Well, without giving this individual more attention than it deserves I will state right here that this individual's focus should be fore the well being of her granddaughter & not focused on this case especially how it impacted her - although its clear Cindy exploited this child's sympathy & belief its up to grandma to distance this case from their family.   I cannot condone or respect someone who doesnt put the welfare of a minor above all else.
I agree, but if Dakota is welcomed to attend, and grandma isn't, that is going to be more heartache for Dakota. What a mess.
Honestly ... and I've tried to keep my opinions to myself on this issue .. because for God's sake ... this is a little girl ... no matter how she is being exploited!!  Dakota should have never ... repeat never ... been involved in this ... and the only reason she is/was  is her caretaker/parent/guardian ... IMO ... wanted attention ... Yet another dysfunctional famiy/person glomming onto this story for national attention ... makes me sick to my stomach ... but ... they all seem to get it ... and the money that follows ... makes me wonder which came first ... the chicken or the egg ... attention & money vs Caylee's murder & publicity ...

FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1650 on: February 06, 2009, 09:24:11 PM »

You know, this kills me about people dropping money in Casey's account! Damn it! There are shelters, Soup kitchens, families without heat or food that need that help. They are trying to keep their families together, not killing off their offspring to go party! Give your fricking money to them, not to this monster to buy Twinkies!!

I wish people would pull their heads out of their azz's and really think about where to donate their "extra" cash! Take a look at the little girl who goes to school hungry or goes to bed hungry then glance over at baby killer Casey stuffing her face with Doritos and Chicken Instant Lunches. Who gets your money????
ITA Boo. BUT you don't get your name if you give to the Humane Society, SPCA or Salvation Army. You get your name mentioned in the paper/TV by giving money to a lying, murdering, slore that killed her poor baby. It's all about notoriety.

ITA.  It's either about notoriety, or else there's some folks out there that want to see her get fat from eating "Bon Bons".  If people really want to donate, I wish they would donate their money to either the Center for Missing and Exploited Children, or to "Cell Phones for Soldiers", or to "Baghdad Pups".

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: February 06, 2009, 09:29:04 PM »

Yes indeedy (was going to say absolutely, but that's an Anthonyism).  I'll release them on behalf of all the Monkeys, ok ?
That would be wonderful, I really like this, very thoughtful.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: February 06, 2009, 09:29:34 PM »

Lenny just nationally told Cindy!   He's the only one officially told BY CINDY that he cannot attend, he wasnt going anyways because "its Cindy's memorial not Caylee's"

I agree...........it is ALL ABOUT CINDY!!  I just wish no one would show up.

This won't be popular here and I don't really care. I think it is totally ridiculous that they are even having any public service at all. I think it is ridiculous that anyone would want to attend anything put on by this family. This is nothing but a very sick joke. Pathetic.
No nanners from me Nut!  I completely agree!  Just another publicity stunt ... unfortunately the Scamthony Anthony's will get a huge crowd ... money ... and a venue to protest Casey's innocence ... sick but true.

I agree too, Nut.  This big show is CINDY'S REVENGE. Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla would never cause an uproar at a memorial service but you know who would?  Cindy Anthony.
And she will.  There will be some sort of dramatics from Cindy Anthony.  LP is right.  This has nothing to do with Caylee.  This is all about Cindy.  Under no circumstances would I go to a public service where the person arranging it has prohibited people from going only because she doesn't like them.  How unChristian.  How could a church allow this kind of thing to happen within its doors?  This dishonors the church and the faith itself.  Churches should not be used for someone to carry out their personal vendetta. And that is IMO all this is. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1653 on: February 06, 2009, 09:32:45 PM »

Babybear I bet there will be people that go to that church that will stop going there because of all this nonsense. Cindy is one sick woman, but I would like to know why the pastor of this church is going along with all this.
FloridaKatz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1654 on: February 06, 2009, 09:35:18 PM »

Well I'll be.  I guess LP is in Orlando.  He must be looking into the Jennifer Kesse case:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://leonardpadilla.net/news

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Leonard is in Orlando and will lend his hand in a lesser known Florida case.  With the ongoing media coverage and a new age internet interest of Padilla's involvement in the Anthony case, Leonard has been encouraged to look into another Orlando area case involving a missing woman.  The case has been presented as an unsolved murder in the media.

Leonard also continues to work on the Anthony case and devotes time in his daily schedule for investigating suspicious information and events in the matter.  Leonard has developed an unfortunate lead in the case and is currently working to verify the truth of witness statements made in the media.       

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: February 06, 2009, 09:37:28 PM »

Conway said the state and the defense have both stated they are "done" with the remains, which are still at the funeral home.

Still no plans for burial.

IMO they won't. She will be cremated (if she hasn't been already) and will rest in a urn or something in the Anthoney home. I do not believe they will ever put her in the ground. Cindy won't want to part with her...mark my words.
ITA

I think that the remains haven't been put to rest because they legally belong to Casey.  Casey and Cindy apparently have been at odds over Caylee during the sweet little baby's entire life  and this is the final act of revenge that Casey can carry out against Cindy.  Cindy will never IMO gain possession of Caylee's remains and they will be secretly buried by Baez after he has sold pictures of them. 

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1656 on: February 06, 2009, 09:37:52 PM »

OKAY, JSM has a BIG question for religious people. At my church, it is a PUBLIC place, i.e. say there is a wedding or funeral, if a person (not involved with the wedding/funeral Mass feels the need to go light a candle or say a prayer, that person has the right to go into the church and do that. What makes Cindy and George have the right to tell who can and can't come into the church? JSM is stupid about religion, so please help me out! TIA JSM

JSM...thanks for asking that. I don't know either.  That's how every church I've been in is too.  You're using that S word again...I'm gonna tell Boo Monkey

This just makes me crazy. How can Cindy, the church or anyone else say someone cannot come into a house of God? Boggles my mind.

PLEEEAAASE dont tell let Boo know I used the S word, I am truly stupid about religion.

I do not think they can keep people out. I Michigan we can not keep people out of property open to the public unless they have previously cause a problem. Even then the cops give us a hassle about it sometimes. I think that the fact that these scum would even think about keeping people out of a memorial is sick. Any pastor that would allow it is also sick. I can see keeping people out that have actually caused problems in the past (some of the protesters may meet that criteria) but to keep out people that have done nothing or have only tried to help is beyond stupid.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1657 on: February 06, 2009, 09:39:30 PM »

Well I'll be.  I guess LP is in Orlando.  He must be looking into the Jennifer Kesse case:

Leonard is in Orlando and will lend his hand in a lesser known Florida case.  With the ongoing media coverage and a new age internet interest of Padilla's involvement in the Anthony case, Leonard has been encouraged to look into another Orlando area case involving a missing woman.  The case has been presented as an unsolved murder in the media.

Leonard also continues to work on the Anthony case and devotes time in his daily schedule for investigating suspicious information and events in the matter.  Leonard has developed an unfortunate lead in the case and is currently working to verify the truth of witness statements made in the media.       

I would lay money on it that this is KioMarie ... if I had any money ... numbersgirl is well aware that I've given it all to my CPA ...     

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: February 06, 2009, 09:42:25 PM »

Babybear I bet there will be people that go to that church that will stop going there because of all this nonsense. Cindy is one sick woman, but I would like to know why the pastor of this church is going along with all this.

Hi NoRose.  I don't know anything about this Pastor Uth, but if he is going along with this disgrace I can tell you I don't want to know anything more about him.  And you're right.  I know if I attended that church I would find myself another spiritual home more in keeping with my understanding of Christianity. This isn't it.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: February 06, 2009, 09:43:27 PM »

I would lay money on it that this is KioMarie ... if I had any money ... numbersgirl is well aware that I've given it all to my CPA ...     
And I will quote myself to add:
I hope that's what it is ... because I think she has given information that is vital to this case ... but instead of giving through the proper LE channels ... she has given it through media for monetary gain ... which will call her testimony into question with any jury.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.