April 27, 2024, 01:04:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240554 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1740 on: February 07, 2009, 12:02:47 AM »

Okay, I feel better, really.  But then why does IslandMonkey's beautiful picture make me cry?  Good tears, I think.  Thank you, IM.  Very Nice. 

THAT is my idea of a sincere, respectful, loving way to commemorate Caylee's life.

Oh, I don't mean to make you cry........I just really have nothing to add tonight as this case just gets more bizarre by the day, way too many people using it to gain their 15 minutes. It's beyong words at this moment IMO.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: February 07, 2009, 12:03:10 AM »

OK...I confess...I can't wait for this to be over.  Want to see who in the evil, rotten family is going to be arrested next.  LE said AFTER the memorial right?  Oh please let it be Wednesday.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1742 on: February 07, 2009, 12:03:19 AM »

Lenny just nationally told Cindy!   He's the only one officially told BY CINDY that he cannot attend, he wasnt going anyways because "its Cindy's memorial not Caylee's"

I agree...........it is ALL ABOUT CINDY!!  I just wish no one would show up.

This won't be popular here and I don't really care. I think it is totally ridiculous that they are even having any public service at all. I think it is ridiculous that anyone would want to attend anything put on by this family. This is nothing but a very sick joke. Pathetic.
I'll back you up on this one, Nut.  I couldn't agree more!

Bingo. I agree totally!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1743 on: February 07, 2009, 12:03:25 AM »

Prob already posted but LP said that CA said she'd stand at the door to eject him but he said he isn't going anyhow (my words).   
I hope LP brings the video camera. I would PAY to see him call the LE on her. What happened to a church being public property? This is crazy?

There has to be a reason he is in "Or lon dough" I'll get thru at some point to ask.   Notice Lenny turns it to Baez would be smart to keep it in town so he can visit the crime scenes, LOL, he knows Casey will fry so he just tried reverse psychology to be persuasive....no worries Lenny Casey will get convicted even if they move it to URANUS!   The Anthonys life is over & a living hell on earth the moment they turned their cheek on Caylee to defend their daughter

Trying to catch up..

Umm, Hope I do not get in trouble for this,just can not help myself,that dang little guy on my shoulder is making me do it... Just like TM and anyone else that has tried to help in locating Caylee and help the Ants, it has already obviously been sent there and all the preparation H in the universe could not help with the after effects.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: February 07, 2009, 12:05:21 AM »

Well, Dakota's granny can put on a wig and get in a wheelchair, and she can probably make it in.  I am sure Murt is on the not welcome list, but he is a dude who could easily look like a lady.  Leonard Padilla is more problematic.  He would have to lose the cowboy hat and the mustache.  However, some coke-bottle lens glasses and a monk's robes might make him look "innocent" enough to get in. 

Probably everyone who went to LP's memorial service is on the banned list. That's probably why TM is on the list.

I had to chuckle when one monkey asked how anybody could possibly be disruptive, and a couple of monkeys suggested ways to disrupt the service--taking off their clothes to reveal "Caylee, we're sorry your Mommy killed you" shirts, or holding a "silent protest" right next to the memorial service. Oh, no, that's not at all disruptive. 

Seems like nobody's really having the service to honor or think about Caylee. The Ants already had their private service--this is for the public, and they really should just let everybody in. But the public really isn't interested in Caylee, only in what kind of effect they can have on the Ants.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: February 07, 2009, 12:07:19 AM »

Lenny just nationally told Cindy!   He's the only one officially told BY CINDY that he cannot attend, he wasnt going anyways because "its Cindy's memorial not Caylee's"

I agree...........it is ALL ABOUT CINDY!!  I just wish no one would show up.

This won't be popular here and I don't really care. I think it is totally ridiculous that they are even having any public service at all. I think it is ridiculous that anyone would want to attend anything put on by this family. This is nothing but a very sick joke. Pathetic.
I'll back you up on this one, Nut.  I couldn't agree more!

Bingo. I agree totally!

ITA. People shouldn't go. It's like CayleeCon 2009.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: February 07, 2009, 12:08:07 AM »

::dark cloud over monkey's head::

First of all, Hi, lovely Monkeys!  (And goodnight to those who are headed to bed.  Sleep well, sweet dreams.)  Monkeys who are anxious, grieving, sad, sick, frustrated, overwhelmed (there seem to be a bunch of monkeys in this category of late) -- prayers and blessings and peace for all of us.

Okay.  I have to admit, the impending "Anthony Memorial Extravaganza-Farce-Spectacle-Circus" has me kind of blue.  As other Monkeys have stated, it is certainly NOT about honoring Caylee, and certainly will NOT provide any level of "closure" whatsoever.  What an insult.  It just stokes the outrage, IMO.

Desi will certainly not be "tuning in" to see this "Cindevent Deluxe," complete with seating for 5,000, the propaganda power of multimedia equipment, self-serving rules, infantile blacklisting, press conferences to drum up publicity/attendance/viewership, and the main motivations being the almighty dollar plus frantic efforts at public image architecture/reconstruction.  Sorry, but the whole thing is making me sick.

My hope would be that only a handful of people would show up.  (Though I agree with A1 that human nature pretty much prevents this outcome.)  Perhaps a much larger crowd of honorable people who care about Caylee could peacefully gather in silent protest nearby.  I would prefer that CNN's live "scoop" would actually end up the reverse of what the Anthonys intend.  I would like for the media to instead find and report that the story is ultimately about the Anthonys' despicable efforts to control, manipulate, and elaborately manage public opinion, while they do nothing to hold Caylee's killer accountable.   The real story:  the underlying truth that Caylee is being exploited and disrespected by them.  It's frustrating to see them try to get away with this!

I wish Reverend Grund could find a large outdoor location, open to all, and say a few heartfelt words -- and that a couple thousand people (like me, if I were in FL), who can't imagine participating in the Anthonys' shameless scamfest, would show up and lovingly pay their respects. 

That probably won't happen, so thank you for the Monkeys who have suggested alternative, dignified ways to express our love and respect.  My candle will be burning, and my prayers will be sent up... God bless our Caylee, and we await Justice with a sure heart.

(Sorry this turned into a rant... Desi is grumpy about this Memorial thing... does it show much?  At least it made me feel a little better, so thanks, Monks, for "listening...")   

Oh and Desi, thanks for the prayers and blessings for us all.

Don't let those folks make you blue.  Don't give them any power.

Here's something that might make you smile.  I have dogs who put a big racket if I leave them inside when I leave the house and head out to the yard gate.

My pet pygmy goats and Mr. Rooster hear the dogs vocalizing from the house and come capering/half-flying over toward the yard gate to investigate what goodies I might have to offer (yup, I need more fences ha ha). 

Miss Caylee would have been happy here.  I think she'd be happy with many of us.  I'm ready to say goodbye to her (even though I never knew her) and I know its time, but its not based on how/when "they" dictate our respective remberances should occur.  Inmho, they lost that right many, many moons ago.

But in a weird way, I don't really want to say goodbye.  I know she's gone, but I don't want to let her go.  I don't think I can let her go until her murderer pays.

Foggy
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1747 on: February 07, 2009, 12:08:09 AM »

Ok, I've been debating about posting this, but it's bugging me.  I really like the candle and pink balloons idea.  I was thinking that if all of the monkeys who really care for Caylee could get together and hold their own service, everyone welcome, all about Caylee, how great that would be. Of course, that's impossible. But then I was wondering if we could have a memorial thread here, where all monkeys so inclined could post photos of their pink balloons rising into the sky--in the forests, along the beach, in the city, near the mountains. It would make me happy to see those photos and know how deeply she was loved in so many places.  Kind of a dorky idea.

But then this was pushing my buttons a bit. I lost someone I loved dearly about 15 months ago, and this brought back some levels of grief I thought I had moved beyond.  Plus, my spiritual life tends to be more internal and I'm not used to expressing things outwardly so much.

So, thanks for listening, but I just wish there were a way to memorialize Caylee with no strife, no hope for profit, and no media circus.

I like this idea.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: February 07, 2009, 12:09:07 AM »

OMG,  just got thru listening to the news conference about the memorial,  is this a joke, can the Anthony's get any more pathetic, I just dont believe this crap, I too wish no one would show up, blah more Anthony  bullcrap!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1749 on: February 07, 2009, 12:09:46 AM »

Well, Dakota's granny can put on a wig and get in a wheelchair, and she can probably make it in.  I am sure Murt is on the not welcome list, but he is a dude who could easily look like a lady.  Leonard Padilla is more problematic.  He would have to lose the cowboy hat and the mustache.  However, some coke-bottle lens glasses and a monk's robes might make him look "innocent" enough to get in. 

Probably everyone who went to LP's memorial service is on the banned list. That's probably why TM is on the list.

I had to chuckle when one monkey asked how anybody could possibly be disruptive, and a couple of monkeys suggested ways to disrupt the service--taking off their clothes to reveal "Caylee, we're sorry your Mommy killed you" shirts, or holding a "silent protest" right next to the memorial service. Oh, no, that's not at all disruptive. 

Seems like nobody's really having the service to honor or think about Caylee. The Ants already had their private service--this is for the public, and they really should just let everybody in. But the public really isn't interested in Caylee, only in what kind of effect they can have on the Ants.

TM went to LP's memorial????? I thought that was during the little econ fiasco

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1750 on: February 07, 2009, 12:09:56 AM »

Sory forgot my manners HELLO Monkeys and guest. If anyone would start trouble it would be Joy
What list do you think Joy is on ... I've wondered ... In List ... Out List ... To Be Picked Up By Secret Service List ?  .... 

Well since she is an agent with the FBI she may be on the do not allow list. But she also works for Biaz, so she may be on the allow list. but since she also works as a PI she may be incognito. But then GA is her daughters Godfather, she may be with the family.....Did I cover all of her Identities
well, she could also be one of the "three people JB says use the alias of Todd Black" 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: February 07, 2009, 12:12:54 AM »

So Mark Klaas and Leonard Padilla are not invited.  LOL  Wonder if Geraldo and Nancy Grace could get in.  Nancy could drive down from her Atlanta home.  I doubt the Grunds are welcome or Amy, Tony, Ricardo, Kiomarie or any of the others who testified about Casey never behaving as if her daughter were missing.  The neighbor who loaned the shovel is not welcome, and neither is Tim Miller, I suppose.  Greta may have fallen out of favor.  I hope a NE reporter manages to sneak in and snap some photos.  It would be lovely if a little protest broke out...a protest of the sham of a memorial.  I suppose they will have bouncers at the church door and padlock it after all the "chosen ones" have arrived.  What a silly circus. 

*Desi's bold*

"chosen ones"  --    
You are SO on target.  You have their number, for sure.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: February 07, 2009, 12:16:26 AM »

Ok, here's a question. Will any LE show up? Will they be allowed in? If not, what will the public reaction be?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: February 07, 2009, 12:18:13 AM »

Ok, here's a question. Will any LE show up? Will they be allowed in? If not, what will the public reaction be?

Oh geez...you are right...probably persona non grata there.  How can you be "grieving" and be so worried about petty BS?
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: February 07, 2009, 12:19:01 AM »

So Mark Klaas and Leonard Padilla are not invited.  LOL  Wonder if Geraldo and Nancy Grace could get in.  Nancy could drive down from her Atlanta home.  I doubt the Grunds are welcome or Amy, Tony, Ricardo, Kiomarie or any of the others who testified about Casey never behaving as if her daughter were missing.  The neighbor who loaned the shovel is not welcome, and neither is Tim Miller, I suppose.  Greta may have fallen out of favor.  I hope a NE reporter manages to sneak in and snap some photos.  It would be lovely if a little protest broke out...a protest of the sham of a memorial.  I suppose they will have bouncers at the church door and padlock it after all the "chosen ones" have arrived.  What a silly circus. 

Would that folks w/another sense of what a memorial tribute should/could be'd set up their own alternative service--maybe in a park or something that embodies peace and tranquility...and without metal detectors and bouncers that'd eject professionals who threw in w/them to find their wee lost lamb, God rest her soul.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: February 07, 2009, 12:20:47 AM »

BluesyGram -- Thank you for the reminder that LE may "pop" an Anthony and are just waiting for this farce of a memorial passes...

IslandMonkey -- So well put:  It is "beyond words."

Fuzzball -- Hi, and yep, thanks for calling it:  "CayleeCon 2009."  *sigh*

Foggy -- Yes, our Caylee would LOVE it there.  ((hugs))  Your words are eloquent.

Monkeys rock...

Desi

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: February 07, 2009, 12:26:14 AM »

Would that folks w/another sense of what a memorial tribute should/could be'd set up their own alternative service--maybe in a park or something that embodies peace and tranquility...and without metal detectors and bouncers that'd eject professionals who threw in w/them to find their wee lost lamb, God rest her soul.

You just reminded me of something.  At the Memorial that LP and Rev. Grund had at JBP there was only one person there that tried to "interrupt" the service....guess who?  They were sent by the Anthony's...surprise surprise.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: February 07, 2009, 12:27:53 AM »

I believe it's very possible that something like this is already in the works 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: February 07, 2009, 12:34:51 AM »

>>> Oh I like that little *wink* of yours, Klaas.  I hope so.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: February 07, 2009, 12:37:43 AM »

I was thinking something like that might happen AFTER the A's event was over.  Somebody is probably being considerate...something the A's know nothing about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.