April 28, 2024, 12:45:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240604 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1760 on: February 07, 2009, 12:38:01 AM »

Desi Monkey has work in the morning, so I should be getting to bed soon...  Goodnight to all the dear Monkeys here...  Thank you for always showing your "smarts and your hearts!"

God bless our Caylee...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: February 07, 2009, 12:39:00 AM »

So Mark Klaas and Leonard Padilla are not invited.  LOL  Wonder if Geraldo and Nancy Grace could get in.  Nancy could drive down from her Atlanta home.  I doubt the Grunds are welcome or Amy, Tony, Ricardo, Kiomarie or any of the others who testified about Casey never behaving as if her daughter were missing.  The neighbor who loaned the shovel is not welcome, and neither is Tim Miller, I suppose.  Greta may have fallen out of favor.  I hope a NE reporter manages to sneak in and snap some photos.  It would be lovely if a little protest broke out...a protest of the sham of a memorial.  I suppose they will have bouncers at the church door and padlock it after all the "chosen ones" have arrived.  What a silly circus. 

Would that folks w/another sense of what a memorial tribute should/could be'd set up their own alternative service--maybe in a park or something that embodies peace and tranquility...and without metal detectors and bouncers that'd eject professionals who threw in w/them to find their wee lost lamb, God rest her soul.

I believe it's very possible that something like this is already in the works 
I see that week to Klaas!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1762 on: February 07, 2009, 12:40:47 AM »

So Mark Klaas and Leonard Padilla are not invited.  LOL  Wonder if Geraldo and Nancy Grace could get in.  Nancy could drive down from her Atlanta home.  I doubt the Grunds are welcome or Amy, Tony, Ricardo, Kiomarie or any of the others who testified about Casey never behaving as if her daughter were missing.  The neighbor who loaned the shovel is not welcome, and neither is Tim Miller, I suppose.  Greta may have fallen out of favor.  I hope a NE reporter manages to sneak in and snap some photos.  It would be lovely if a little protest broke out...a protest of the sham of a memorial.  I suppose they will have bouncers at the church door and padlock it after all the "chosen ones" have arrived.  What a silly circus. 

Would that folks w/another sense of what a memorial tribute should/could be'd set up their own alternative service--maybe in a park or something that embodies peace and tranquility...and without metal detectors and bouncers that'd eject professionals who threw in w/them to find their wee lost lamb, God rest her soul.

I see that week to Klaas!!!!!!!!
Oh Lord, I meant wink, I need to practice typing tonight!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
OpenMind4U
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1763 on: February 07, 2009, 12:45:58 AM »

IMO, this memorial is well-orchistrated event by JB and BC to justify the motion of change of venue...this is simply the provocation for publicity and financial gain!!! I wish this 5,000 sits 'entertaining' event will be boycoted by people who really cared! Unspeakable!!! Anthony clan with all their att's are scums.

...the peRRRRfect mind should be RRRRReused!!!!...RRRRRRachel
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: February 07, 2009, 12:50:29 AM »

IMO, this memorial is well-orchistrated event by JB and BC to justify the motion of change of venue...this is simply the provocation for publicity and financial gain!!! I wish this 5,000 sits 'entertaining' event will be boycoted by people who really cared! Unspeakable!!! Anthony clan with all their att's are scums.

Agree with everything you said..just would add Cindy's name in there.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1765 on: February 07, 2009, 01:08:34 AM »

Well I sure hope so.  It'd be so nice for folks w/big hearts to partake in a more pacific memorial service w/out the drama that (under the circumstances) the church memorial might being as its cobbled together based more on public opinion than "real" emotion or feeling of loss (imho).  The untimely death of a child is drama enough, thank you.

Maybe the service at the church won't be a circus. 

But still, I'd so love to know that Miss Caylee was memorialized by the professionals who threw in helping to find her without and any indignant CA types ejecting them. from a so-called public service.  And how lovely it'd be to have folks be able to pay their respects to Miss Caylee w/out Big Brother looking on.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1766 on: February 07, 2009, 01:19:46 AM »

Night Monkeys~I hope you all have a wonderful weekend it's going to be in the 70's here and I'm SO thrilled

I pray Caylee will have a "true" memorial by others Tuesday to make up for the absurd so called memorial at the church........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1767 on: February 07, 2009, 01:21:57 AM »

I have a "bad feeling" about this memorial service. There are SO MANY people with anger over the way Caylee has been forgotten and the Anthonys have over and over taken "center stage" for their own agenda. People are sick of seeing them, and even more sick of their heartless money collection.  This not good for the church either.

They really need to just stick with their own service and forget about this one.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1768 on: February 07, 2009, 01:25:49 AM »

I have a "bad feeling" about this memorial service. There are SO MANY people with anger over the way Caylee has been forgotten and the Anthonys have over and over taken "center stage" for their own agenda. People are sick of seeing them, and even more sick of their heartless money collection.  This not good for the church either.

They really need to just stick with their own service and forget about this one.

I agree, I wouldn't be caught near that church

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1769 on: February 07, 2009, 01:35:46 AM »

You know...once again...someone reached out a hand to the A's and will walk away tarnished and burned.  This church and pastor is being made out to look like fools and will probably lose members, etc.  These leeches just suck the blood out of people and continue to get away with it for a little while.

What gives me hope is that God does not sleep.  I will never forget how blazingly the A's lied on the LKL show and how they were in Calif. to "investigate" a sighting of Caylee....and BOOM...her remains were found the very next day.  I say that was the hand of God reaching down and slapping them. 

Wonder what he might do with this blatant blasphemy?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: February 07, 2009, 01:38:35 AM »

You know...once again...someone reached out a hand to the A's and will walk away tarnished and burned.  This church and pastor is being made out to look like fools and will probably lose members, etc.  These leeches just suck the blood out of people and continue to get away with it for a little while.

What gives me hope is that God does not sleep.  I will never forget how blazingly the A's lied on the LKL show and how they were in Calif. to "investigate" a sighting of Caylee....and BOOM...her remains were found the very next day.  I say that was the hand of God reaching down and slapping them. 

I hope they are arrested as they walk out of that church. That to me would be fitting.

They should be glad I am not God, because I would have some serious consequences coming for them the way they have dishonored that baby.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: February 07, 2009, 01:40:11 AM »

I hope they are arrested as they walk out of that church. That to me would be fitting.

They should be glad I am not God, because I would have some serious consequences coming for them the way they have dishonored that baby.
Maybe not all of them will ghet arrested but I think one of them will soon, either he will answer some very serious questions or take a ride to the jail!!

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: February 07, 2009, 01:43:55 AM »

Maybe not all of them will ghet arrested but I think one of them will soon, either he will answer some very serious questions or take a ride to the jail!!

Bet they have been staying up all night trying to figure a way to get the only one not on psycho drugs out of being accountable.  Guess they are going to try to blame everything Lee did on George.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: February 07, 2009, 01:46:22 AM »

Bet they have been staying up all night trying to figure a way to get the only one not on psycho drugs out of being accountable.  Guess they are going to try to blame everything Lee did on George.
Oh no, what Lee did the LE already knows it was him, wont work trying to blame someone else, George just pulled the Hospital stay thing to try to keep from testifying  about what he knows Lee did!!!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1774 on: February 07, 2009, 01:50:02 AM »

You are right on with this post, BluesyGram!  I totally agree.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1775 on: February 07, 2009, 01:52:03 AM »

Oh no, what Lee did the LE already knows it was him, wont work trying to blame someone else, George just pulled the Hospital stay thing to try to keep from testifying  about what he knows Lee did!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH.....going to stock up on lots of popcorn HH..thanks for the heads up.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: February 07, 2009, 01:55:37 AM »

You are right on with this post, BluesyGram!  I totally agree.

Thanks, Flossy...you know another thing I wonder about is what is it that has brought som many people to love this little child that most of us never knew? 

I know I have read about lots (unfortunately) of other abused or murdered children but haven't been "grabbed" like this before.  Wonder if there isn't something in the Bigger Picture that He wants us to witness?
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: February 07, 2009, 02:10:43 AM »

Hear, hear!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1778 on: February 07, 2009, 02:19:26 AM »

Thanks, Flossy...you know another thing I wonder about is what is it that has brought so many people to love this little child that most of us never knew? 

I know I have read about lots (unfortunately) of other abused or murdered children but haven't been "grabbed" like this before.   Wonder if there isn't something in the Bigger Picture that He wants us to witness?

I think the bold part of your post is a big chunk of what we are to learn from this.  So many people have opened their eyes as a result of this case and are horrified by the statistics of which they are now aware. 

We have to make something positive come from this, and becoming active in the fight against child abuse (or ANY abuse) is something that is desperately needed.  There are so many children who go unnoticed and have no voice in this world, and I think we need to take it upon ourselves to speak up for them.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: February 07, 2009, 03:47:26 AM »

AHHHHHHHHHHH.....going to stock up on lots of popcorn HH..thanks for the heads up.
Guys, I am really behind . . . What did Lee do?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.