April 27, 2024, 04:04:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240571 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: February 07, 2009, 05:47:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Little snack for you.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1781 on: February 07, 2009, 06:04:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Little snack for you.

Good morning Trimm and all other early morning Monkeys.  I really need the coffee this morning, thanks.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: February 07, 2009, 06:09:07 AM »

Mystery spokesman in Casey Anthony case baffles legal experts: Will he help or hurt?

Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
    February 7, 2009

Legal observers said they are puzzled by the latest revelation in the Casey Anthony case -- that a man who served prison time for attempted extortion in the 1990s has acted as a spokesman for her defense attorney.

Since September, a spokesman who uses the name Todd Black has talked to reporters and issued statements about the Anthony case but never revealed his true identity or a photograph, nor agreed to in-person interviews.

Black's media company this week for the first time confirmed that at least one "Todd Black" persona is Gil Cabot, who was sentenced to five years in a California prison after he was convicted of attempted extortion.

The company said Cabot was one of three "Todd Blacks."

Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, did not respond to multiple requests for a comment.

It's a curious element to the case for legal experts such as Bob Jarvis, a professor at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale who teaches legal ethics and law and popular culture.

"I don't know why you would ever have anyone on your team, whether it's attorneys, paralegals, spokespeople . . . who was tainted.

"Because the last thing you need is to introduce more distractions and make your client's case more of a circus than it already is," Jarvis said.

Attempted extortion

Earlier this week, California polygraph expert and former FBI agent Jack Trimarco told the Orlando Sentinel that he listened to Todd Black's voice in a media report, and it sounded like that of Cabot, a man he once investigated in Los Angeles.

The next day, Black's company, Press Corps Media, sent a news release stating that "Todd Black" is a composite name that has been used by three people working Anthony's case.

Then the company sent another news release that stated, "Mr. Cabot was a 'Todd Black' media contact, but only as a consultant with a selected group in the media pool . . ."

Cabot was convicted in 1990 of attempting to extort $30,000 from television journalist Jann Carl, now a weekend anchor on Entertainment Tonight.

According to news reports, prosecutors said Cabot called Carl and told her that nude photos of her would be sold to a magazine unless she made the payoff.

Baez's lawyer has stated that Press Corps Media was retained by a family in Connecticut, and that Baez did not retain and does not pay the company.

It's unclear where Cabot, who has ties to entertainment companies, lives.

Multiple attempts to reach him and his associates have been unsuccessful.

Too much baggage?

Veteran Orlando defense attorney Cheney Mason said he wonders why Baez would allow someone to act as his spokesman who concealed his identity, and has a criminal history.

He thinks Cabot's involvement discredits the defense and hurts Anthony.

"Mr. Baez and team, in my humble opinion, should have run this guy out of town a long time ago.

"He needs to take this baggage out."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0709feb07,0,7214847.story
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: February 07, 2009, 06:12:17 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/06/ng.01.html

Jane Velez-Mitchell Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/06/ijvm.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: February 07, 2009, 06:41:54 AM »

Caylee's Grandparents To Attend Public Memorial
Saturday, February 07, 2009 6:13:48 AM

More Orange County News
ORLANDO -- The community is invited to a public memorial service to remember Caylee Marie Anthony.

It is set for 10 a.m. Tuesday at First Baptist Orlando. News 13 will carry it live.

At a press conference Friday, Brad Conway said his clients, George and Cindy Anthony, will be in attendance at the service.

Conway hopes the public will respect both the family and what this memorial really means, as it's the first opportunity for them to begin their grieving process in saying goodbye to their granddaughter.

"I hope Tuesday is the beginning of the grieving process," Conway said.

Because thousands are expected to attend, security will be tight.

Conway also mentioned there are a number of people who are not welcome at this public service. He wouldn't elaborate, but said they know who they are.

Thousands Expected At Service
Thousands are expected to attend the service. But will there be enough room?

The main worship center the church can hold 5,000 people. However, 4,000 people helped in the search alone for Caylee.

A spokesperson for the church said it will be on a first come, first serve basis.

Guests will have to go through a metal detector and leave behind belongings like cell phones, cameras, and bags.

The church will close down its campus the night before to stop anyone from trying to camp out.

While the church is hosting the event, the spokesman is quick to point out that it’s the Anthonys who are planning it.

“She deserves dignity and respect and she's going to get it," Conway said.

News 13 asked the church who was footing the hefty bill. The spokesman said the church will do all it can not to burden the family with the cost, but would not elaborate anymore.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/6/caylee_public_memorial_set_for_tuesday.html

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1785 on: February 07, 2009, 06:46:01 AM »

Babybear I bet there will be people that go to that church that will stop going there because of all this nonsense. Cindy is one sick woman, but I would like to know why the pastor of this church is going along with all this.

CHACHINGGgggggg$

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: February 07, 2009, 06:53:46 AM »

I have a "bad feeling" about this memorial service. There are SO MANY people with anger over the way Caylee has been forgotten and the Anthonys have over and over taken "center stage" for their own agenda. People are sick of seeing them, and even more sick of their heartless money collection.  This not good for the church either.

They really need to just stick with their own service and forget about this one.

You know...once again...someone reached out a hand to the A's and will walk away tarnished and burned.  This church and pastor is being made out to look like fools and will probably lose members, etc.  These leeches just suck the blood out of people and continue to get away with it for a little while.

What gives me hope is that God does not sleep.  I will never forget how blazingly the A's lied on the LKL show and how they were in Calif. to "investigate" a sighting of Caylee....and BOOM...her remains were found the very next day.  I say that was the hand of God reaching down and slapping them. 

Wonder what he might do with this blatant blasphemy?

I don't know,but it will be well deserved. 

~ Peter Frampton
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1787 on: February 07, 2009, 07:04:47 AM »

You got to like Mike Brooks. I would guess that Cindy just put him on the not
to attend Memorial list, he said the magic words "do not send KC money for any
reason, send it people that need it"
I think NG is going to the memorial on tuesday, I am so sick of listening to her
poor Cindy routine. All her a$$ kissing will get her no place. I think she is scared
of being sued again, if so she has out wore her usefulness on that show. She
also owes LP a apology.
I thought when GA testified before the GJ that he had got his ba--s back, I wonder if there is any way that LE or FBI can get the results of GA's Blood tests
that were taken the nite that GA went into the hospital. I would love to know
just how much drugs and booze were in his system.
Get the memorial over with, and start charging all the Anthonys for all their lie's
and distroying evidence.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: February 07, 2009, 07:24:00 AM »

First Baptist Orlando worship center

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: February 07, 2009, 07:26:09 AM »

Converging on First Baptist Orlando or should I say First Baptist Disney Church

http://www.crewcommunity.org/real/2008/04/converging-on-first-baptist-orlando-or.asp

more photos at the link .. interesting article and comments Wink

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: February 07, 2009, 07:33:02 AM »

campus map
http://www.firstorlando.com/About/DirectionsCampusMap/tabid/296/Default.aspx

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1791 on: February 07, 2009, 08:29:06 AM »

Friday, Casey Anthony's attorney in the civil suit against her, Jonathan Kasen, asked a judge to throw out a defamation suit that Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez filed against his client.

Kasen claims that from the day the lawsuit was filed, both Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez and her attorneys at the Morgan and Morgan law firm, knew that their Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez is not the same woman Casey Anthony told investigators stole her child.

Kasen says his client described a 24 year old with no children. The Zenaida suing is in her 30's and has several kids. Kasen filed three motions in her civil court on Casey's behalf. A motion to dismiss with prejudice; That asks the judge to drop the suit, and would not allow it to be re-filed. The second motion, is a motion for sanctions. Kasen wants Zenaida's attorney Keith Mitnik of the Morgan and Morgan to be penalized by the courts for fling what he claims to be a frivolous lawsuit. On top of that Kasen filed a motion for a ?57.105?. That asks that the plaintiff and her attorney pay for his legal fees.

"When Ms. Anthony was questioned about by detective Melich,? said Kasen. ?She was asked a number of questions about the lady, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, and shown a picture of the lady and she indicated that she has no idea who that is. They're just interested in generating publicity."

The motions should be logged into record at the courthouse early next week. Messages for Gonzalez's attorney were not returned.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/020609Caylee_Memorial

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: February 07, 2009, 08:32:10 AM »

Caylee's Grandparents To Attend Public Memorial

Saturday, February 07, 2009 6:13:48 AM

ORLANDO -- The community is invited to a public memorial service to remember Caylee Marie Anthony.

It is set for 10 a.m. Tuesday at First Baptist Orlando. News 13 will carry it live.

At a press conference Friday, Brad Conway said his clients, George and Cindy Anthony, will be in attendance at the service.

Conway hopes the public will respect both the family and what this memorial really means, as it's the first opportunity for them to begin their grieving process in saying goodbye to their granddaughter.

"I hope Tuesday is the beginning of the grieving process," Conway said.

Because thousands are expected to attend, security will be tight.

Conway also mentioned there are a number of people who are not welcome at this public service. He wouldn't elaborate, but said they know who they are.
Thousands Expected At Service

Thousands are expected to attend the service. But will there be enough room?

The main worship center the church can hold 5,000 people. However, 4,000 people helped in the search alone for Caylee.

A spokesperson for the church said it will be on a first come, first serve basis.

Guests will have to go through a metal detector and leave behind belongings like cell phones, cameras, and bags.

The church will close down its campus the night before to stop anyone from trying to camp out.

While the church is hosting the event, the spokesman is quick to point out that it’s the Anthonys who are planning it.

“She deserves dignity and respect and she's going to get it," Conway said.

News 13 asked the church who was footing the hefty bill. The spokesman said the church will do all it can not to burden the family with the cost, but would not elaborate anymore.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/6/caylee_public_memorial_set_for_tuesday.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: February 07, 2009, 08:44:12 AM »

Good morning.     Thanks for the snacks and transcripts.   I'm behind - so off to read....

But first, I went to a Christian College - and attended Southern Baptist Churches for about 15 years.  Believe me, many of the members of this church are not very happy about the circus that is going to take place in their house of worship.    It will surely cause fights and division among the members.   And, some will probably look around for a new church before it is all over.

Everything associated with KC turns to bad feelings and discontent.   I realize that Caylee deserves a proper memorial, but when you put the A's in charge  -  it will not be proper, mainly because money will be made from it.   I'm sure that most of the attendees will be sincere at the memorial, but how sad that some will fatten their pockets.

I'm totally disgusted with all of it - and think I'm going to step back a bit and focus on my own family and friends for awhile.   Baez and LBK on the Today show, Baez trying to get top dollar for Caylee's pictures, and this money making memorial is sickening.     I want to know who is paying this dream team to get this guilty biotch off of killing her child.  Why are they staying hidden?  Because they know it is wrong???     The devil is alive and well in Orlando, Florida!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: February 07, 2009, 08:46:26 AM »

Nancy Grace will be attending, and there was mention of a special for this. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: February 07, 2009, 08:54:06 AM »

Good morning.     Thanks for the snacks and transcripts.   I'm behind - so off to read....

But first, I went to a Christian College - and attended Southern Baptist Churches for about 15 years.  Believe me, many of the members of this church are not very happy about the circus that is going to take place in their house of worship.    It will surely cause fights and division among the members.   And, some will probably look around for a new church before it is all over.

Everything associated with KC turns to bad feelings and discontent.   I realize that Caylee deserves a proper memorial, but when you put the A's in charge  -  it will not be proper, mainly because money will be made from it.   I'm sure that most of the attendees will be sincere at the memorial, but how sad that some will fatten their pockets.

I'm totally disgusted with all of it - and think I'm going to step back a bit and focus on my own family and friends for awhile.   Baez and LBK on the Today show, Baez trying to get top dollar for Caylee's pictures, and this money making memorial is sickening.     I want to know who is paying this dream team to get this guilty biotch off of killing her child.  Why are they staying hidden?  Because they know it is wrong???     The devil is alive and well in Orlando, Florida!

Hey Sassycat.I missed you yesterday. 
I'm with you...the is alive and well in Orlando.I don't have a good feeling about this.
I'm off to read too.

~ Peter Frampton
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: February 07, 2009, 08:55:49 AM »

Someone from another forum posted this....

Cindy's Song

"You are my cash coooow my only cash coooow!
You make me moneyyyy when I am poooor!
You never know deeear how much you made meee!
Please don't taaaake all my cash awaaaaay!"

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: February 07, 2009, 09:04:37 AM »

You got to like Mike Brooks. I would guess that Cindy just put him on the not
to attend Memorial list, he said the magic words "do not send KC money for any
reason, send it people that need it"
I think NG is going to the memorial on tuesday, I am so sick of listening to her
poor Cindy routine. All her a$$ kissing will get her no place. I think she is scared
of being sued again, if so she has out wore her usefulness on that show. She
also owes LP a apology.
I thought when GA testified before the GJ that he had got his ba--s back, I wonder if there is any way that LE or FBI can get the results of GA's Blood tests
that were taken the nite that GA went into the hospital. I would love to know
just how much drugs and booze were in his system.
Get the memorial over with, and start charging all the Anthonys for all their lie's
and distroying evidence.
I just read the NG transcripts and I love the way Mike Brooks did the show and his questions were great. I really like the message to send your money to more meaningful things than Casey being able to fill out her suit more.

I think to make it appear to show support for Casey that some of that money from all over is coming from contacts of JB. JMO becasue there was a statement by Todd Black aka Gil Cabot that said...."When he was asked why he was taken off the Casey Anthony case, he said he’s still involved in the case, but is working with law firm partners in Chicago." That made me think how good in media it sounds that these funds are coming from all over for her and they are trying to say it is from people sympathetic or think she is innocent.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: February 07, 2009, 09:21:58 AM »

From NG transcript they discussed defense still trying to blame this on the nanny. Does the defense actually think it makes sense a young woman with money and no children is going to be a nanny for a girl who doesn't even work? There is no way a jury would/should believe this with not one friend, not one family member meeting a nanny for one thing. No pictures of her with Caylee or no nanny at the birthday parties. If anything if she had a nanny and Cindy had paid for everything so far on Caylee then I am sure Casey would have hit mom up for money to pay the nanny. That would have been a good way to get party money but it seems this hasn't been brought up. OF course that is because there is no nanny. Cindy and George took care of Caylee alot as I did for my granddaughter and I drove 80 mls roundtrip each day to do that on my own. I wouldn't have had it any other way and if they had gotten a babysitter I would have met her and she would definitely had been at the birthday parties. If that were the case Casey would answer the lawsuit with her name, birthdate and"no" this isn't the ZG that babysat Caylee. The rest could be 5th amendment and that is it.

I could see the defense try to blame it on one of the A's or friends before the nanny.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: February 07, 2009, 09:31:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..
I see the cage is sort of quiet this morning.  I hope all have a few moments of peace today, tell your loved ones you do love them, and feel the connection with your families.
We have been the messengers for Caylee, and our voices have been heard. Yet, we still grieve for the child.
I hope this memorial service, will not be another circus act. I wish  for this to be done with proper feelings and actions from all who attend.
I also hope this memorial service will allow some monkeys to grieve as well.
Life goes on, and so must we.  Peace to us all today. and for all the children....mio
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.