April 27, 2024, 07:37:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240583 times)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: February 04, 2009, 07:28:45 PM »

On JVM live now, Brand Conway stated that Caylee's remains are indeed still at the funeral home...ugh its just so wrong
Did he say why? Is it the defense holding it up?

No good reason.
JVM just reported that JonBenet Ramsey was buried 5 days after she was murdered. All the forensics that are needed were collected from Caylee long ago. It's just another example of the bizarre unprofessional thinking of Bozo Baez.

JoJo Baez makes me want to become violent.  I would like to smack his chubby squirrel cheeks and knock off that little smirk of his.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #181 on: February 04, 2009, 07:29:31 PM »

okay.. so they mentioned before that perhaps since cindy is on meds.... she wont need to answer the questions in deposition..

if GEORGE is also on meds after the hospitol/suicide attempt... will HE also get out of answering?

does that mean that LEE will have an... uh... EPISODE next?

crazy stuff...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #182 on: February 04, 2009, 07:29:35 PM »

The video link to the jail so that KC can watch the memorial service pisses me off.    I'm sure she doesn't care about watching it.   Who do they think they are fooling?     Who's idea is that, anyway?   Fox Media?   
She won't watch!  She has snacks to eat and herself to dwell on!  I would love to know why she keeps buying paper ... what she is writing ... ?  Maybe we'll find out at trial ... ?  Her memoirs?  Pages of the many renditions of Casey Baez?  Just makes one wonder ...

SO.... My question is....is law enforcement allowed to read what she writes? And would she be allowed to give them to Jose without LE being able to scrutinize them? Would she be allowed to MAIL them to someone without them being read? If she is keeping a journal or writing in a diary, would she be allowed to hand those over as well to Jose without LE being allowed to see them first?

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: February 04, 2009, 07:30:30 PM »

Slore can't have it both ways.  She can't sue ZG and expect to question her but then plead the fifth in her case.  I am so mad right now!    :smt092Remember when OzInterest said that there will be many more shock waves in the near future.  I wonder what those are?
I would love to know, I've been wondering that since she posted that.
Okay ... since everyone knows I don't have a pause button ... I've always wondered about that OzInterest?  Legit or Not?  I was wavering towards not ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: February 04, 2009, 07:30:48 PM »

Casey Anthony case: What about George's psychiatric care?
posted by halboedeker on Feb 4, 2009 6:29:12 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The cold was the big story Wednesday night: Tonight could be the region's coldest February night ever, WFTV-Channel 9 headlined. But local stations offered Casey Anthony updates.

WESH-Channel 2 said the Anthony family used several cars to take George Anthony home from a Daytona Beach hospital Tuesday night and escape media scrutiny. He had received psychiatric care after an apparent suicide attempt.

Attorney Brad Conway told WESH that he couldn't find inpatient psychiatric care for George in Orange County. Facilities had expressed concern about accompanying media attention.

What's next? The family soon hopes to complete funeral plans for toddler Caylee Anthony and met with attorney Jose Baez, WESH said. Baez represents Casey Anthony, who is accused of murdering daughter Caylee. Casey Anthony's defense team has to complete its examination of Caylee's remains.

WKMG-Channel 6 reported that the Anthony family was preparing for a large memorial -- possibly next week -- at First Baptist Church of Orlando. Reporter Louis Bolden focused on safety: The church has its own security staff but could hire off-duty officers. The church may do bag searches or ask people not to bring large bags. Orlando police would concentrate on traffic control.

Lee Anthony, who has been working out of town, was happy to be reunited with parents George and Cindy, attorney Tom Luka told WESH's Bob Kealing.

Luka said his client will have little to offer when questioned about the defamation suit filed by Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez against Casey Anthony. Luka said he would fight the plan by John Morgan, Fernandez-Gonzalez's attorney, to televise Lee Anthony's deposition.

Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WESH that he, too, opposes Morgan's plan. Kealing said they would be deposed Feb. 26, and Lee Anthony would go the next day.

WFTV reported that Roy Kronk instead of the county could have to start paying his own legal bills. A county watchdog group, CountyWatch, has complained about $7,500 in legal bills to help Kronk maintain his privacy. Kronk, a former meter reader, pointed law enforcement to the spot where Caylee Anthony's remains were found.   

Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The cold was the big story Wednesday night: Tonight could be the region's coldest February night ever, WFTV-Channel 9 headlined. But local stations offered Casey Anthony updates.

WESH-Channel 2 said the Anthony family used several cars to take George Anthony home from a Daytona Beach hospital Tuesday night and escape media scrutiny. He had received psychiatric care after an apparent suicide attempt.

Attorney Brad Conway told WESH that he couldn't find inpatient psychiatric care for George in Orange County. Facilities had expressed concern about accompanying media attention.

What's next? The family soon hopes to complete funeral plans for toddler Caylee Anthony and met with attorney Jose Baez, WESH said. Baez represents Casey Anthony, who is accused of murdering daughter Caylee. Casey Anthony's defense team has to complete its examination of Caylee's remains.

WKMG-Channel 6 reported that the Anthony family was preparing for a large memorial -- possibly next week -- at First Baptist Church of Orlando. Reporter Louis Bolden focused on safety: The church has its own security staff but could hire off-duty officers. The church may do bag searches or ask people not to bring large bags. Orlando police would concentrate on traffic control.

Lee Anthony, who has been working out of town, was happy to be reunited with parents George and Cindy, attorney Tom Luka told WESH's Bob Kealing.

Luka said his client will have little to offer when questioned about the defamation suit filed by Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez against Casey Anthony. Luka said he would fight the plan by John Morgan, Fernandez-Gonzalez's attorney, to televise Lee Anthony's deposition.

Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WESH that he, too, opposes Morgan's plan. Kealing said they would be deposed Feb. 26, and Lee Anthony would go the next day.

WFTV reported that Roy Kronk instead of the county could have to start paying his own legal bills. A county watchdog group, CountyWatch, has complained about $7,500 in legal bills to help Kronk maintain his privacy. Kronk, a former meter reader, pointed law enforcement to the spot where Caylee Anthony's remains were found.   

Filed under: Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG TrackBack

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #185 on: February 04, 2009, 07:31:38 PM »

Anyone have the link that I watched NG and JVM on last nite? JSM needs monkey help!

JSM - I found this link that Trimm posted last night..is this it?

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nancy-grace-ustream-channel-by-torbenmiller

YES YES YES!! Thanks Leroy!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #186 on: February 04, 2009, 07:34:01 PM »

several cars to bring him home? good LORD! WAS HE DISMEMBERED?

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #187 on: February 04, 2009, 07:34:28 PM »

SS!  I see you there ... think you could do the "mystery motion" with me ... ya know ... just lighten up the cage a little ...

<< very quietly Newfie sings >>

Never been a dance that's so easy to dooo ... Even makes me happy when I'm feeling bluueee ... so come on .. come on and do ... the mystery motion with me ...

Hi Newfie...I'm trying to catch up from my afternoon nap...I've looked everywhere (and probably missed it) trying to find a conformation of KC having a video hookup to watch the memorial ???? Is this just speculation or have I missed something ??

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #188 on: February 04, 2009, 07:34:58 PM »

Anyone have the link that I watched NG and JVM on last nite? JSM needs monkey help!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nancy-grace-ustream-channel-by-torbenmiller
Thanks Trimm

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: February 04, 2009, 07:35:27 PM »

Hey Monkeys, you are going to want to take a look at this email we received:

Todd Black … Jose Baez (Defense Attorney for Casey Anthony) and the Florida Bar … Could There be Further Inquiry?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/04/todd-black-jose-baez-defense-attorney-for-casey-anthony-and-the-florida-bar-could-there-be-further-inquiry/

Just a small snippet below:

4-1.5h    (H) whether the fee is fixed or contingent, and, if fixed as to amount or rate, then whether the client's ability to pay rested to any significant degree on the outcome of the representation.

In Support: Mr. Baez has stated publicly that his client has not received any compensation from any licensing fees or entertainment or rights agreements. There is evidence through recent investigation of Todd Black, spokesperson for THE BAEZ LAW FIRM alias of Gil Cabot, a true story rights broker, to substantiate the possibility that Ms. Anthony and or Mr. Baez are currently, or in the future going to be compensated in this fashion. The amount of which, as is customary in the entertainment field, fluctuates greatly based on what the market will bear. Clearly this would directly be affected by the outcome of the representation. Ms. Anthony has not had gainful employment since 2006, presumptively; she is without means to pay her legal fees.

RULE 4-8.4 MISCONDUCT

A lawyer shall not:

(a) violate or attempt to violate the Rules of Professional Conduct, knowingly assist or induce another to do so, or do so through the acts of another;
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #190 on: February 04, 2009, 07:35:41 PM »

The video link to the jail so that KC can watch the memorial service pisses me off.    I'm sure she doesn't care about watching it.   Who do they think they are fooling?     Who's idea is that, anyway?   Fox Media?   

BUMP...this connects to my previous post 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #191 on: February 04, 2009, 07:38:16 PM »

Todd Black … Jose Baez (Defense Attorney for Casey Anthony) and the Florida Bar … Could There be Further Inquiry?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/04/todd-black-jose-baez-defense-attorney-for-casey-anthony-and-the-florida-bar-could-there-be-further-inquiry/

4-1.5h    (H) whether the fee is fixed or contingent, and, if fixed as to amount or rate, then whether the client's ability to pay rested to any significant degree on the outcome of the representation.

In Support: Mr. Baez has stated publicly that his client has not received any compensation from any licensing fees or entertainment or rights agreements. There is evidence through recent investigation of Todd Black, spokesperson for THE BAEZ LAW FIRM alias of Gil Cabot, a true story rights broker, to substantiate the possibility that Ms. Anthony and or Mr. Baez are currently, or in the future going to be compensated in this fashion. The amount of which, as is customary in the entertainment field, fluctuates greatly based on what the market will bear. Clearly this would directly be affected by the outcome of the representation. Ms. Anthony has not had gainful employment since 2006, presumptively; she is without means to pay her legal fees.

RULE 4-8.4 MISCONDUCT

A lawyer shall not:

(a) violate or attempt to violate the Rules of Professional Conduct, knowingly assist or induce another to do so, or do so through the acts of another;

wow... thanks for sharing that email with us red!
holy cow..

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: February 04, 2009, 07:38:59 PM »

SS!  I see you there ... think you could do the "mystery motion" with me ... ya know ... just lighten up the cage a little ...

Never been a dance that's so easy to dooo ... Even makes me happy when I'm feeling bluueee ... so come on .. come on and do ... the mystery motion with me ...

Hi Newfie...I'm trying to catch up from my afternoon nap...I've looked everywhere (and probably missed it) trying to find a conformation of KC having a video hookup to watch the memorial ???? Is this just speculation or have I missed something ??

Just spec at this point I think ... don't think the jail is gonna go for it.  Nor do I think Casey cares to participate.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: February 04, 2009, 07:41:38 PM »

JSM,I need the dumb monkey crown.Did you see that post I just made in triplicate? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: February 04, 2009, 07:45:11 PM »

RULE 4-8.4 MISCONDUCT

A lawyer shall not:

FABULOUS!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: February 04, 2009, 07:47:10 PM »

Thanks Red. All I can say is Wow.

~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: February 04, 2009, 07:48:12 PM »

RULE 4-8.4 MISCONDUCT

A lawyer shall not:

Excellent!  Fabulously excellent!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: February 04, 2009, 07:48:25 PM »

So he was turned down at psychiatric facilities. Interesting.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: February 04, 2009, 07:49:34 PM »

Just spec at this point I think ... don't think the jail is gonna go for it.  Nor do I think Casey cares to participate.

I'm with you Newfie.If the jail bends rules for one they'll be setting themselves up for trouble.

~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: February 04, 2009, 07:50:14 PM »

several cars to bring him home? good LORD! WAS HE DISMEMBERED?

OMG, now THAT was funny

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.