April 27, 2024, 11:17:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240545 times)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: February 07, 2009, 10:33:26 AM »

good morning monkeys--I have an off topic question.  Is Nancy Grace Married.  She always talks about her boyfriend that was murdered-but I have never heard her mention her husband.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1821 on: February 07, 2009, 10:35:24 AM »

Good morning all!  I've just been lurking.  Can we fast forward to Wednesday?  I'm so tired of hearing about the Memorial Service.  I believe people can memorialize in their own way and really no need to attend the service.  I wish alot of people will stay away from this Media event.  I also think that GA, CA and Lee need to be put in the bleachers or in an adjoining room to deflect attention as I believe that's what CA is wanting.  If they pass around collection plates that will be the last straw for me!
And the sad part is I'm sure a lot of people are only going to stare at the Anthonys, and to see if there is going to be trouble.
True.  I also hope that the media doesn't buy the pics that Baez is trying to see to raise $ for Casey's defense.  We have enough pics.  I thought it was strange that the pics mentioned would be of Casey with Caylee.  Why would we want to see pics of Casey?  I've seen enough of her.
I agree there are enough pics, and why in the world would one want to see a bunch of pics with Casey and Caylee together, so we can all say look she was a wonderful mother?
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: February 07, 2009, 10:35:38 AM »

good morning monkeys--I have an off topic question.  Is Nancy Grace Married.  She always talks about her boyfriend that was murdered-but I have never heard her mention her husband.
Yes she's married.  I believe she has pictures of her husband on her website.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: February 07, 2009, 10:35:57 AM »

Yes, I think his name is John.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1824 on: February 07, 2009, 10:36:29 AM »

You got to like Mike Brooks. I would guess that Cindy just put him on the not
to attend Memorial list, he said the magic words "do not send KC money for any
reason, send it people that need it"
I think NG is going to the memorial on tuesday, I am so sick of listening to her
poor Cindy routine. All her a$$ kissing will get her no place. I think she is scared
of being sued again, if so she has out wore her usefulness on that show. She
also owes LP a apology.
I thought when GA testified before the GJ that he had got his ba--s back, I wonder if there is any way that LE or FBI can get the results of GA's Blood tests
that were taken the nite that GA went into the hospital. I would love to know
just how much drugs and booze were in his system.
Get the memorial over with, and start charging all the Anthonys for all their lie's
and distroying evidence.

Well, Mary, you know the difference between a brown noser and an a$$ kisser is all depth perception.  Perhaps we need to get Nancy Grace some glasses??   
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1825 on: February 07, 2009, 10:37:03 AM »

....and he most likely has the patience of a saint!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: February 07, 2009, 10:37:40 AM »

Good morning all!  I've just been lurking.  Can we fast forward to Wednesday?  I'm so tired of hearing about the Memorial Service.  I believe people can memorialize in their own way and really no need to attend the service.  I wish alot of people will stay away from this Media event.  I also think that GA, CA and Lee need to be put in the bleachers or in an adjoining room to deflect attention as I believe that's what CA is wanting.  If they pass around collection plates that will be the last straw for me!
And the sad part is I'm sure a lot of people are only going to stare at the Anthonys, and to see if there is going to be trouble.
True.  I also hope that the media doesn't buy the pics that Baez is trying to see to raise $ for Casey's defense.  We have enough pics.  I thought it was strange that the pics mentioned would be of Casey with Caylee.  Why would we want to see pics of Casey?  I've seen enough of her.
I agree there are enough pics, and why in the world would one want to see a bunch of pics with Casey and Caylee together, so we can all say look she was a wonderful mother?
Yea, Baez just grasping IMO.  I think we should let the media outlets know we're not interested in more pics and for them to save their $!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: February 07, 2009, 10:39:09 AM »

Trimm, thanks for posting that, heavy security and sad song. If the Anthonys are having problems with threats, why endanger the public with this memorial? I don't care how much security, if one wants to cause harm and ruin this, there is always a way unfortunately.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: February 07, 2009, 10:41:29 AM »

I've got a question?  Remember Tracy who stayed in the Ant's home with Casey when she was on house arrest?  Is she on the Defense or Prosection Witness list?  I'm really curious as to what she has to say?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1829 on: February 07, 2009, 10:42:31 AM »

I think NG is going to the memorial on tuesday, I am so sick of listening to her
poor Cindy routine. All her a$$ kissing will get her no place. I think she is scared
also owes LP a apology.
I thought when GA testified before the GJ that he had got his ba--s back, I wonder if there is any way that LE or FBI can get the results of GA's Blood tests
Get the memorial over with, and start charging all the Anthonys for all their lie's
and distroying evidence.

Well, Mary, you know the difference between a brown noser and an a$$ kisser is all depth perception.  Perhaps we need to get Nancy Grace some glasses??   

That's great!

I would love it if Mike Brooks could always host the show.  Enough of the sarcastic, condescending, Tot Mom calling, twin pimping, fake sympathizing Nancy Grace! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: February 07, 2009, 10:43:12 AM »

I've got a question?  Remember Tracy who stayed in the Ant's home with Casey when she was on house arrest?  Is she on the Defense or Prosection Witness list?  I'm really curious as to what she has to say?
I have not seen her name on the list.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: February 07, 2009, 10:44:16 AM »

Thanks
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: February 07, 2009, 10:44:29 AM »

Flossy, Nancy hasn't looked that good in years, quite the makeover.
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: February 07, 2009, 10:45:33 AM »

I have not seen her name on the list.
IIRC months ago I'd heard that she was asking for immunity?  Bet she's got opinions!!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: February 07, 2009, 10:46:34 AM »

I've always called it an "offering plate", but for the Anthonys, somehow *collection* plate seems to ring true!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1835 on: February 07, 2009, 10:46:57 AM »

Flossy, Nancy hasn't looked that good in years, quite the makeover.

That was from someone on the MyFoxOrlando site back in August or so.  (I can't take credit)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: February 07, 2009, 10:47:23 AM »

Anonymous donors, and friends of the family are picking up the costs that the church isn't covering. I thought they did not want donations?
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1837 on: February 07, 2009, 10:47:42 AM »

also owes LP a apology.
and distroying evidence.

That's great!

I would love it if Mike Brooks could always host the show.  Enough of the sarcastic, condescending, Tot Mom calling, twin pimping, fake sympathizing Nancy Grace! 

omg, this is the best picture I have seen today !! Thanks for the laugh...I also love the description,,,, and lets not forget, "BOMBSHELL"....kudos....mio
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: February 07, 2009, 10:47:54 AM »

Good Morning my dear Monkey Friends!   

I haven't been posting lately, everything about this case has really gotten to me but I had to drop in and give my 2 cents re the Cayleee memorial. I am so disgusted by this family. I think all of this over the top in your face look at me crap comes directly from Cindy.. it almost seems as if she wants you to sympathize for Crazy for having to grow up with her for a mother.. I am disgusted by this public memorial being turned into a sort of pay per view cirus orchestrated by the mistress of ceremonies.. I would consider it an honor if I was on the NOT INVITED list... thats all.. I will go back to my corner and continue to be horrified and disgusted in lurk mode.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: February 07, 2009, 10:48:44 AM »

yep, one of the TWINS is named after him.

wendi

John David! i can hear her now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.