April 28, 2024, 04:22:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240621 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1840 on: February 07, 2009, 10:49:03 AM »

Good morning all!  I've just been lurking.  Can we fast forward to Wednesday?  I'm so tired of hearing about the Memorial Service.  I believe people can memorialize in their own way and really no need to attend the service.  I wish alot of people will stay away from this Media event.  I also think that GA, CA and Lee need to be put in the bleachers or in an adjoining room to deflect attention as I believe that's what CA is wanting.  If they pass around collection plates that will be the last straw for me!
I've always called it an "offering plate", but for the Anthonys, somehow *collection* plate seems to ring true!
You just no there will be something like this, maybe they will sell those new bracelets, like the one Cindy put into Casey's socks.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: February 07, 2009, 10:49:24 AM »

good morning monkeys--I have an off topic question.  Is Nancy Grace Married.  She always talks about her boyfriend that was murdered-but I have never heard her mention her husband.
Yes she's married.  I believe she has pictures of her husband on her website.
  thanks
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: February 07, 2009, 10:50:26 AM »

I missed Nancy Grace last night.  Did she actually say she was going to be attending the memorial? 
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: February 07, 2009, 10:51:18 AM »

good morning monkeys--I have an off topic question.  Is Nancy Grace Married.  She always talks about her boyfriend that was murdered-but I have never heard her mention her husband.
Yes, I think his name is John.
thanks

yep, one of the TWINS is named after him.

wendi

John David! i can hear her now.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1844 on: February 07, 2009, 10:51:41 AM »

Yes she is - her fiancée was murdered many years ago. She married her current husband several years ago and then had the twins.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: February 07, 2009, 10:54:33 AM »

Yes, I think his name is John.

....and he most likely has the patience of a saint!!

or he's deaf!!!!!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: February 07, 2009, 11:07:38 AM »

Anonymous donors, and friends of the family are picking up the costs that the church isn't covering. I thought they did not want donations?

I didn't think they had any friends.  They have been conspicuous by their absence.

Good morning Monkies.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: February 07, 2009, 11:08:52 AM »

I missed Nancy Grace last night.  Did she actually say she was going to be attending the memorial? 

Hi Klaas,

Mike Brooks was in her chair last night...PTL!  Anyway, after the show HLN made a special announcement of "A Very Special Edition of NG" to air at Noon on Tuesday.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: February 07, 2009, 11:10:56 AM »

I'm just throwin' this out here....What if Rev Grund holds his own service, same time Tuesday?  Anybody think it's a possibility?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: February 07, 2009, 11:12:21 AM »

Nancy had those babies when she was 49 !
She always stands with the victim. And she makes no bones about it. Somewhat like the low key unopinionated ( lol ) Wendy Murphy.
I have watched NG since she came on the air.
We eat our dinner together most week days. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: February 07, 2009, 11:20:12 AM »

I'm just throwin' this out here....What if Rev Grund holds his own service, same time Tuesday?  Anybody think it's a possibility?

I certainly hope that Rev. Grund, Tim Miller, LP and others who have made a sincere search effort would have another, real, memorial service for Caylee.  It should be open to all who wish to come, including that silly Wray woman, and there should be no request for money at the service.  I would certainly donate what I can afford toward expenses and send flowers and I think a lot of others would.  I am disappointed that it hasn't been done. Someone really needs to have a service to remember Caylee in an appropriate, reverential, appropriate way without the circus atmosphere. I think Caylee has become representative of all missing and abused children and honoring her would be honoring them too. The Anthonys are such selfish people that I hope few go to their  memorial and even fewer place their money in the donation containers.

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: February 07, 2009, 11:20:27 AM »

Did anyone see the interview they showed last week with Geraldo and CA?  It was from months ago?  I'd like to watch it again if anyone has the link?  I couldn't believe how Cindy was acting!!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: February 07, 2009, 11:24:48 AM »

Anonymous donors, and friends of the family are picking up the costs that the church isn't covering. I thought they did not want donations?
JMO but if that church is truly a good church and has 14,000 members then there should be no extra expenses using it. Security is the only thing I could think of but sheriff's office and police work together and this would be treated as they do funerals with LE. If they have 14,000 members I am sure there are some who could donate their time to help on that.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: February 07, 2009, 11:25:42 AM »

I will be at work and far away from Orlando on Tuesday.
If you can't have your purse or your cell phone you have to leave those things in the car
and park somewhere FAR AWAY from the church. The walk all the way there. And then wait to get treated like a potential criminal, seached and metal detected.
I hope the gods unleash a rain storm the likes of what hasn't been seen since Hurricane Faye upon Orlando at the right time.
Caylee was a cute kid no doubt. But she was just a kid and all this effort into a media frenzy send off bothers me. There is so much need and suffering out there for the living
children in Orlando. ZFG and her children are living in a SHELTER thanks in part to the Anthony Family and Casey's lies repeated by the entire Anthony Family and transmitted
to us by the media. ZFG deserves a break. No job, no home, being accused of something she didn't do or have any knowledge of. All because Casey and Cindy are mentally ill and have committed criminal acts. There is something wrong with this picture, isn't there ? 
Pass the collecton plate for this woman instead of Cindy, the F*B**th. 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: February 07, 2009, 11:28:52 AM »

In the doc dumps have they released text messages between Casey and Tony from June 15? I have seen the May texting but really haven't finished reading everything.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: February 07, 2009, 11:30:13 AM »

Did anyone see the interview they showed last week with Geraldo and CA?  It was from months ago?  I'd like to watch it again if anyone has the link?  I couldn't believe how Cindy was acting!!

Is this the one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j47AO7Lbdg
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: February 07, 2009, 11:32:01 AM »

If you can't have your purse or your cell phone you have to leave those things in the car
and park somewhere FAR AWAY from the church. The walk all the way there. And then wait to get treated like a potential criminal, seached and metal detected.
I hope the gods unleash a rain storm the likes of what hasn't been seen since Hurricane Faye upon Orlando at the right time.
Caylee was a cute kid no doubt. But she was just a kid and all this effort into a media frenzy send off bothers me. There is so much need and suffering out there for the living
children in Orlando. ZFG and her children are living in a SHELTER thanks in part to the Anthony Family and Casey's lies repeated by the entire Anthony Family and transmitted
to us by the media. ZFG deserves a break. No job, no home, being accused of something she didn't do or have any knowledge of. All because Casey and Cindy are mentally ill and have committed criminal acts. There is something wrong with this picture, isn't there ? 
I agree with you totally. This media coverage should be given to other missing children and not this circus too. ZG definitely has been affected by this case and does not have people sending her money to buy the extra's like Casey is while sitting in jail.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: February 07, 2009, 11:32:43 AM »

Nancy had those babies when she was 49 !
She always stands with the victim. And she makes no bones about it. Somewhat like the low key unopinionated ( lol ) Wendy Murphy.
I have watched NG since she came on the air.
We eat our dinner together most week days. 

I have mixed feelings about Nancy Grace.  Certainly it was a tragedy when her fiancee was killed.  She has reported some "Mistruths" about the incident, i.e. "He was shot in his beautiful face" which wasn't the case, but maybe that's how she remembers it.  I don't believe in "closure" because I don't think it exists or even know what it is, but I do think she should stop describing herself as a victim as she often does.  She has a life many would envy with a husband who apparently loves her and two beautiful children. Remembering her fiancee is certainly understandable, but I think her memories seem to be placed before her life with her husband and children.  Her husband has a lot to live up to with her now exaggerated idea of her fiancee's virtues.  I wonder how many men could live up to that image.
I don't know why she can't see Cindy's and George's faults and responsibility for their actions after they discovered Caylee's death at the hands of her mother.  IMO they destroyed evidence and lied to LE to protect the murderer.  I wonder what she would have thought had the parents and family of the man who killed her fiancee done the same.  Would she have been so protective of them?  I don't think so.
Maybe Nancy has done this in hopes of getting an exclusive interview with those two charletans.  If so, it is dispicable.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: February 07, 2009, 11:38:42 AM »

I haven't seen the text messages between Casey and Tony from the 15th or the 16th. I think alot of their communication was verbal. Maybe there will be something in the doc dump. She was on that phone with him after the fight. She didn't go to his place as she probably still had the alive unductaped kid with her and it is known that TONY didn't think Caylee spending the night at his place with the party time atmosphere was suitable for a kid.  But, Casey slept over there on the 16th without the kid and most nights after that.
I really do believe her need to be with Tony and the situation over at his house and the fight with Cindy was what tipped Casey into homicide.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: February 07, 2009, 11:43:38 AM »

If ZFG is in a shelter as her attorney said, I'd like him to set up a fund for her.  I would certainly contribute to it.  Not a penny for that group of money grubbing, bloodsucking Anthonys, though.
Another thought which occurred to me is if women have to leave their purses in the car, that is a fertile ground for people who are adept at breaking into cars.  That's an enormous parking lot and I don't think the Anthony guards and Lee can be everywhere. Anyway, Lee can't even tear a piece of cardboard, much less prevent an auto invasion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.