April 27, 2024, 07:22:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240534 times)
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: February 07, 2009, 11:44:23 AM »

Did anyone see the interview they showed last week with Geraldo and CA?  It was from months ago?  I'd like to watch it again if anyone has the link?  I couldn't believe how Cindy was acting!!

Is this the one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j47AO7Lbdg
Yea that's it!  Thanks Klass!  I think they put her on her meds after this one.  Sure needed something!  Saw this one too..just watched the other one with Rev Grund.  Sad...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIV--7GgkXg&feature=related
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: February 07, 2009, 11:50:00 AM »

Babybear, cute puppies !
I would like to see Nancy rip Cindy and George a new one. Maybe Cindy will give our Nancy the cold shoulder if Nancy is there or broadcasting.
Nancy has never given Casey a break. Maybe she will be on the Cindy's stupid list.
I would also like to see a few more things that I can't type, else my keyboard will be taken away ! LOL
I think I am going to take a pass on the TV on Tuesday. I am at work at a seminar all day, no computer. Given my attraction to this case, that is a blessing for me. A no decison to be made.  In the evening, maybe I will hang with SIL who thinks this " case" is a huge waste of time and effort and who frankly is well adjusted relative to me. But then, he has his football which I do not understand.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1862 on: February 07, 2009, 11:51:21 AM »

I missed Nancy Grace last night.  Did she actually say she was going to be attending the memorial? 

Hi Klaas,

Mike Brooks was in her chair last night...PTL!  Anyway, after the show HLN made a special announcement of "A Very Special Edition of NG" to air at Noon on Tuesday.
So then CNN HLN must have made a deal with the Anthonys, I wonder what the deal all is?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: February 07, 2009, 11:54:31 AM »

Babybear, cute puppies !
I would like to see Nancy rip Cindy and George a new one. Maybe Cindy will give our Nancy the cold shoulder if Nancy is there or broadcasting.
Nancy has never given Casey a break. Maybe she will be on the Cindy's stupid list.
I would also like to see a few more things that I can't type, else my keyboard will be taken away ! LOL
I think I am going to take a pass on the TV on Tuesday. I am at work at a seminar all day, no computer. Given my attraction to this case, that is a blessing for me. A no decison to be made.  In the evening, maybe I will hang with SIL who thinks this " case" is a huge waste of time and effort and who frankly is well adjusted relative to me. But then, he has his football which I do not understand.

Thanks.  Brandi gussied up the pups for Valentine's day.  I don't have dogs like this, just a big ol' mutt someone threw away.  I love him though.
I won't be watching on Tuesday either.  I'm taking a relative to her cardiologist early in the morning and I wouldn't watch it anyway.  If I did, I'd probably have to be taking myself to a cardiologist.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: February 07, 2009, 11:55:21 AM »

I haven't seen the text messages between Casey and Tony from the 15th or the 16th. I think alot of their communication was verbal. Maybe there will be something in the doc dump. She was on that phone with him after the fight. She didn't go to his place as she probably still had the alive unductaped kid with her and it is known that TONY didn't think Caylee spending the night at his place with the party time atmosphere was suitable for a kid.  But, Casey slept over there on the 16th without the kid and most nights after that.
I really do believe her need to be with Tony and the situation over at his house and the fight with Cindy was what tipped Casey into homicide.
Thanks because if I am reading this info right which is a ping log it seems there are text mess. also.

Here is the link
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p6Pnw95vqOo-MgZ7Vsp9pYg&gid=7
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: February 07, 2009, 11:56:10 AM »

Babybear, cute puppies !

Thanks.  Brandi gussied up the pups for Valentine's day.  I don't have dogs like this, just a big ol' mutt someone threw away.  I love him though.
I won't be watching on Tuesday either.  I'm taking a relative to her cardiologist early in the morning and I wouldn't watch it anyway.  If I did, I'd probably have to be taking myself to a cardiologist.
Wouldn't it be funny if NG is on the "Do Not Admit" list and she shows up with cameras and all and is given the boot?  I'd love it.  Maybe it would change her opinion of those con artists.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: February 07, 2009, 11:59:37 AM »

I missed Nancy Grace last night.  Did she actually say she was going to be attending the memorial? 

Hi Klaas,

Mike Brooks was in her chair last night...PTL!  Anyway, after the show HLN made a special announcement of "A Very Special Edition of NG" to air at Noon on Tuesday.
So then CNN HLN must have made a deal with the Anthonys, I wonder what the deal all is?

Lastnight LP said Fox, Good Morning America and NBC have cut deals...of course he said that on NG (lol) and didn't mention CNN or HLN...but right after the show HLN advertised the special on Tuesday at Noon..so I don't know if NG will be at the memorial or if she will be in the studio, but they are covering the memorial in some way.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: February 07, 2009, 12:06:06 PM »

From John Couwels
CNN

ORLANDO, Florida (CNN) -- Caylee Anthony's remains have been released but won't be at Tuesday's public memorial service for the slain toddler, an attorney for the family said.

Caylee Anthony, 2, was missing for six months before her remains were found.

1 of 3  The remains had been kept for forensic tests since they were found in early December in woods about a mile from the home of the slain child's grandparents in Orlando, Florida.

Caylee had been missing for about six months before the discovery.

Police and Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, are not revealing where the toddler's remains are being kept. The next step would be turning them over to a private funeral home, but the Anthonys have not yet decided when Caylee's private funeral and burial will take place, according to family attorney Brad Conway.

The public memorial service is scheduled to begin Tuesday at 10 a.m. at the First Baptist Church of Orlando, the city's largest mega-church. Her grandparents are expected to attend, Conway said.

Caylee's 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, will not attend. She is charged with the child's murder and is being held at the Orange County jail, where she might watch the service on television.  Watch what Casey Anthony's defense lawyers say »

The memorial, which is expected to draw a large crowd, will be under tight security. Officers will be provided by private firms and the Orange County Sheriff's office, and private donors will pay for them, officials said.

The mega-church has studio television cameras and lighting and holds 5,000 people. The seating wraps 180 degrees around its center stage.

Don't Miss
Defense allowed to search Caylee's remains site
Outrage halts launch of 'Caylee Sunshine' doll
Casey Anthony in courtroom for hearing on 'disturbing' images
Mourners will be required to pass through metal detectors, and will not be permitted to carry bags into the church.

Conway said the family will block some people from attending the service. "They know who they are, they will be respectively turned away," he said.

A large makeshift memorial, with teddy bears, candles and balloons, continues to draw the curious to the site where a meter reader found the remains.

Caylee's body was in a laundry bag wrapped in a plastic trash bag, and her skull was wrapped in duct tape, according to police documents.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/07/caylee.memorial/index.html?iref=newssearch

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: February 07, 2009, 12:07:34 PM »

Hi Klaas,

Lastnight LP said Fox, Good Morning America and NBC have cut deals...of course he said that on NG (lol) and didn't mention CNN or HLN...but right after the show HLN advertised the special on Tuesday at Noon..so I don't know if NG will be at the memorial or if she will be in the studio, but they are covering the memorial in some way.
Thanks for that info, so it sounds like the Anthonys will be making a few bucks off of this memorial. I'm sure in the coming days we will find out what the deals are.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: February 07, 2009, 12:11:22 PM »

Trimm thanks for that, I thought the remains were already at a private mortuary? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: February 07, 2009, 12:13:50 PM »

Trimm thanks for that, I thought the remains were already at a private mortuary? 

Thank you.I am so confused.I guess this means maybe they have been released by Baez.Maybe all the testing is finished.Maybe some monkey who's had some sleep will know for sure. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: February 07, 2009, 12:18:38 PM »

Thank you.I am so confused.I guess this means maybe they have been released by Baez.Maybe all the testing is finished.Maybe some monkey who's had some sleep will know for sure. 
This whole thing just gets crazier, you would think that would be the Anthonys top priority having a funeral and buriel or cremation, not some public memorial all for show. I know I should not watch that memorial on Tuesday, but I will because I have no control, I'll break down and watch, and just get mad.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: February 07, 2009, 12:21:38 PM »

Well you know how it is with this mess..you just never know what to believe. I wouldn't be surprised if the remains were released earlier and the private funeral was done already. Maybe that is what got to George when he went to Daytona. It is rare when both are held that the burial has not already taken place at least with memorials I have gone to.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: February 07, 2009, 12:21:56 PM »

This whole thing just gets crazier, you would think that would be the Anthonys top priority having a funeral and buriel or cremation, not some public memorial all for show. I know I should not watch that memorial on Tuesday, but I will because I have no control, I'll break down and watch, and just get mad.

I would go for a private funeral.But that wouldn't make any money. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: February 07, 2009, 12:27:01 PM »

Well you know how it is with this mess..you just never know what to believe. I wouldn't be surprised if the remains were released earlier and the private funeral was done already. Maybe that is what got to George when he went to Daytona. It is rare when both are held that the burial has not already taken place at least with memorials I have gone to.

So I guess Baez doesn't think they'll need to do any further testing on the remains.
We need another document dump soon. 

~ Peter Frampton
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: February 07, 2009, 12:28:59 PM »

Nancy Grace will be attending, and there was mention of a special for this. 

Hmm...a special for NG and the memorial.  Wow

Btw GramaMonkey, how did you get Linda K-Biden to pose for your avatar?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1876 on: February 07, 2009, 12:30:51 PM »

good morning monkeys--I have an off topic question.  Is Nancy Grace Married.  She always talks about her boyfriend that was murdered-but I have never heard her mention her husband.
Yes, I think his name is John.

....and he most likely has the patience of a saint!!

or he's deaf!!!!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: February 07, 2009, 12:32:46 PM »

Nancy Grace will be attending, and there was mention of a special for this. 

Hmm...a special for NG and the memorial.  Wow

Btw GramaMonkey, how did you get Linda K-Biden to pose for your avatar?

There was another photo of her here, and I say HEY!!!! Linda, and she turned around!!!   

Now what do you suppose would happen if a lot of the folks turned up at the memorial with black cowboy hats, just like LP wears.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: February 07, 2009, 12:34:58 PM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys!!  

This was probably posted already because it's from yesterday, but I didn't find it anywhere in all my catching up, so I'll post it in case it was missed.

Do you plan to attend Caylee Anthony's public funeral?
OrlandoSentinel.com
February 6, 2009
A public memorial service for Caylee Marie Anthony will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday at First Baptist Church of Orlando, 3000 S. John Young Parkway.

Do you live more than two hours from Orlando and plan to attend? We want to know.

Send an e-mail to cayleefuneral@gmail.com.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-caylee-funeral-box-020609,0,5950207.story

Maybe some Monkeys want to email the Sentinel and tell them why they WON'T attend??? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1879 on: February 07, 2009, 12:36:21 PM »

Of all the programs and hosts, Nancy is the one whose thinking is in line with mine.
Compare her to Geraldo and his viewpoint and the viewpoint of his guests.
Cindy has made very few appearance on NG's show.
She has given more air time to the Casey nay sayers than anyone else.
.. Compare Nancy to Greta and the Holloway coverage and how Greta fell in love or something with the Sloots and Joran. I'll take Nancy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.