April 27, 2024, 10:55:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240543 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1880 on: February 07, 2009, 12:37:23 PM »

Nancy Grace will be attending, and there was mention of a special for this. 

Hmm...a special for NG and the memorial.  Wow

Btw GramaMonkey, how did you get Linda K-Biden to pose for your avatar?

There was another photo of her here, and I say HEY!!!! Linda, and she turned around!!!   

Now what do you suppose would happen if a lot of the folks turned up at the memorial with black cowboy hats, just like LP wears.

They could be chewing on a toothpick, too!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: February 07, 2009, 12:38:32 PM »

There was another photo of her here, and I say HEY!!!! Linda, and she turned around!!!   

Now what do you suppose would happen if a lot of the folks turned up at the memorial with black cowboy hats, just like LP wears.

with toothpicks hanging out of their mouths....

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1882 on: February 07, 2009, 12:38:47 PM »

OMG
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1883 on: February 07, 2009, 12:41:29 PM »

Of all the programs and hosts, Nancy is the one whose thinking is in line with mine.
Compare her to Geraldo and his viewpoint and the viewpoint of his guests.
Cindy has made very few appearance on NG's show.
She has given more air time to the Casey nay sayers than anyone else.
.. Compare Nancy to Greta and the Holloway coverage and how Greta fell in love or something with the Sloots and Joran. I'll take Nancy.
I agree, she can be irritating, but I've been watching Nancy for so long now, I guess I'm use to her. I'll take her any day over Greta or Geraldo.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: February 07, 2009, 12:44:13 PM »

Of all the programs and hosts, Nancy is the one whose thinking is in line with mine.
.. Compare Nancy to Greta and the Holloway coverage and how Greta fell in love or something with the Sloots and Joran. I'll take Nancy.
I agree, she can be irritating, but I've been watching Nancy for so long now, I guess I'm use to her. I'll take her any day over Greta or Geraldo.

Me too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: February 07, 2009, 12:45:28 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/07/casey-anthony-bizarre-circus-contineuscasey-anthony-bizarre-circus-continues-wtf-todd-black-exposed-gil-cabot-really-is-todd-black-or-at-least-one-of-them/

Casey Anthony Bizarre Circus Continues … WTF … Todd Black Exposed … Gil Cabot really is Todd Black, or at least one of them
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1886 on: February 07, 2009, 12:47:20 PM »

Did anyone see the interview they showed last week with Geraldo and CA?  It was from months ago?  I'd like to watch it again if anyone has the link?  I couldn't believe how Cindy was acting!!

Is this the one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j47AO7Lbdg
Thanks Klaas
I noticed Jose had no rings on his right hand in this video of 7/19/08.....3 days after Casey was arrested.I can't see if he has rings(wedding)on his left hand because the FOX header is covering his left hand.
Can anyone else see his left hand?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1887 on: February 07, 2009, 12:51:51 PM »

OH
that's to funny monkeys... a buncha lp's look alike's but!! you must wear a black hat and black clothes.. bring plenty of toothpicks for all the guests.. I am, sooooooooooo
glad to hear nancy grace will be there...

this way we get the lo-down-of the ho-down..

so did someone say that lee would be parking car's.. geez what a show they plan on putting on..do I  think that . they are making biggtime fools of themselves. HELL YEAH!!!

I myself think  they already creamated caylee as one of the other monkeys said... privately.. how can these people exist with no incomes.. house payments etc etc ... I heard they probably are getting money from the public but how much and how long will it last??? Oh to be a fly on the wall  in the anthony's home and the memorial..
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: February 07, 2009, 12:55:18 PM »

There was a ustream link posted for NG show.  How do we find out if that link will also be a link for the memorial.  Would this be LIVE??

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1889 on: February 07, 2009, 12:56:19 PM »

rosecolored eyes

I agree I think that nancy rules here.. greta gives minimal coverage to many stories.. while nancy stays with it relentlessly and gets all the facts for the viewers. I  think geraldo is just attention seeking wanna be like nancy .. she may be harsh  it seems but she gets with the program.. She is my favorite and will always be...
shes good at her job and is not afraid of anyone.. including the devil!!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: February 07, 2009, 12:56:42 PM »

Well, I should probably get some stuff done while I can.There is a storm brewing from Colorado and things might get difficult tomorrow for mobility. I so am dreaming of spring. The lake, the countryside, flowers, trees, bunnies running around , Easter ,  playing with the kids and their new puppy outside,  the sun on my face, outdoor soccer games, trying
( LOL, quite a sight ) to bend it like Beckham  in the park . Oh I have cabin fever. !

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1891 on: February 07, 2009, 12:57:00 PM »

She's the only one I do watch, but usually I'll either get the lowdown of the show on here or I can only handle about a half an hour before I've said, "Shut it, Nanc!!" so many times I just turn over the remote.

I don't know, it seems like she's really stacking up the sarcastic and condescending comments, even to her own producer.  Treating people like crap doesn't make her look more intelligent than them, either - it just makes her look a little immature in my eyes.  I get it, though - the whole ratings thing.  Her being so defensive of CA has been the icing on the cake for me lately, though. 

YO, Nancy!!  LP isn't the only one who thinks Cindy's completely full of it and has consciously and intentionally obstructed justice at every opportunity!!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1892 on: February 07, 2009, 12:57:43 PM »

Have a good one, KatGram!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: February 07, 2009, 01:00:09 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/07/casey-anthony-bizarre-circus-contineuscasey-anthony-bizarre-circus-continues-wtf-todd-black-exposed-gil-cabot-really-is-todd-black-or-at-least-one-of-them/

Casey Anthony Bizarre Circus Continues … WTF … Todd Black Exposed … Gil Cabot really is Todd Black, or at least one of them

copied from the above link...

It’s a curious element to the case for legal experts such as Bob Jarvis, a professor at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale who teaches legal ethics and law and popular culture.

“I don’t know why you would ever have anyone on your team, whether it’s attorneys, paralegals, spokespeople . . . who was tainted.

“Because the last thing you need is to introduce more distractions and make your client’s case more of a circus than it already is,” Jarvis said.

Besides Dr. Lee, who else on the Bozo team has a criminal background??

Is this his intent....to hire criminals to fight for a criminal??

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: February 07, 2009, 01:01:22 PM »

There was a ustream link posted for NG show.  How do we find out if that link will also be a link for the memorial.  Would this be LIVE??

If NG is going to air her coverage of the memorial, I'd say the person who puts up the ustream of NG will also have the special show on Tuesday.  So the answer would be yes.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1895 on: February 07, 2009, 01:06:34 PM »

Good Morning/Afternoon Monkeys!!  

This was probably posted already because it's from yesterday, but I didn't find it anywhere in all my catching up, so I'll post it in case it was missed.

Do you plan to attend Caylee Anthony's public funeral?
OrlandoSentinel.com
February 6, 2009
A public memorial service for Caylee Marie Anthony will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday at First Baptist Church of Orlando, 3000 S. John Young Parkway.

Do you live more than two hours from Orlando and plan to attend? We want to know.

Send an e-mail to cayleefuneral@gmail.com.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-caylee-funeral-box-020609,0,5950207.story

Maybe some Monkeys want to email the Sentinel and tell them why they WON'T attend??? 

Thanks I just did it.

I live in Jacksonville and would have but I changed my mind because of how out of hand it seems to have gotten. If there needs to be that much security and control over who is allowed in a church then I won't be part of that. It just doesn't seem right to turn away people from a church. It seems hypocritical to me.

I will send my gas money to a reputable charity that I was going to spend and watch it on tv because I am sure it will be broadcast on some major network.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1896 on: February 07, 2009, 01:23:50 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys...just catching up with reading and thought I would make a comment. I have 3 of my grandkids today and they are getting tired of me grabbing and hugging everytime they walk by, so we are going to spend this afternoon making Valentine cookies in honor of Caylee. And making memories for ourselves. I feel the best way to honor Caylee's memory is to lavish love on our own children and grandchildren. Just wish she had been one of mine. So I will take a moment to say a prayer for Angel Caylee and then be off to make beautiful memories with my little ones and love them the way Caylee should have been loved. God Bless to all who are hurting or alone today.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1897 on: February 07, 2009, 01:29:43 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys...just catching up with reading and thought I would make a comment. I have 3 of my grandkids today and they are getting tired of me grabbing and hugging everytime they walk by, so we are going to spend this afternoon making Valentine cookies in honor of Caylee. And making memories for ourselves. I feel the best way to honor Caylee's memory is to lavish love on our own children and grandchildren. Just wish she had been one of mine. So I will take a moment to say a prayer for Angel Caylee and then be off to make beautiful memories with my little ones and love them the way Caylee should have been loved. God Bless to all who are hurting or alone today.

Darla,  you are such a sweetheart.  Have a great day with those kiddos.

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1898 on: February 07, 2009, 01:43:44 PM »

Ok, I've been debating about posting this, but it's bugging me.  I really like the candle and pink balloons idea.  I was thinking that if all of the monkeys who really care for Caylee could get together and hold their own service, everyone welcome, all about Caylee, how great that would be. Of course, that's impossible. But then I was wondering if we could have a memorial thread here, where all monkeys so inclined could post photos of their pink balloons rising into the sky--in the forests, along the beach, in the city, near the mountains. It would make me happy to see those photos and know how deeply she was loved in so many places.  Kind of a dorky idea.

But then this was pushing my buttons a bit. I lost someone I loved dearly about 15 months ago, and this brought back some levels of grief I thought I had moved beyond.  Plus, my spiritual life tends to be more internal and I'm not used to expressing things outwardly so much.

So, thanks for listening, but I just wish there were a way to memorialize Caylee with no strife, no hope for profit, and no media circus.

G O O D   M O R N I N G   M O N K E Y S!      

I just got here, but wanted to bump this up and make a comment...BlurryMonkey, I think it's a sensational idea!  This case and this family have pushed many buttons for me.  I know this sounds bad...but I hope that church is empty.  Caylee's spirit won't be there so I don't think there is any "closure" to be gained...this is Cindyfest 2009! 

I have to mention something because the timing of my reading this is so bizarre!  I just sat down to read while putting together a grocery list, and I had just written the first item down as I started reading these posts.  What's the first item on my list? 

BALLOONS!!

I can't say that I've ever had balloons on my grocery list before.  Wow.

Hi monkeys,

Thanks for all your replies to my post from last night.  I just have to clarify--the candle and pink balloons thing was NOT my idea.  Some other monkey posted late yesterday afternoon, I think, about this sort of grassroots movement.  All I wanted to add was that I'm sad monkeys can't congregate somehow, even online, for a memorial with these elements involved. The many posts since she was reported missing are a real testament to how she touched us, but still . . .

Anyway, just wanted to give credit where credit is due, though I can't remember who wrote the original post. 
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1899 on: February 07, 2009, 01:50:27 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome new monkeys

I think what is going on with little Caylee's remains is Casey is holding them hostage.
I think CA and GA can't have a funeral for her because Casey is saying nope not going to let you.
I think the service on Tuesday is all Casey's and JB idea. JB wants to see how many people will show up and then use that to get a change of venue and CA is doing it because JB told her that is what Casey's wants and she is going to do all she can for Casey out of guilt.
I think Casey is pulling all the strings to make CA GA dance to her tune

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.