April 28, 2024, 10:29:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240650 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: February 07, 2009, 01:59:27 PM »

Casey Anthony case: If she's the Fugitive, that makes Jose Baez ...
posted by halboedeker on Feb 7, 2009 11:25:04 AM
Discuss This: Comments (2) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The Casey Anthony case may qualify as a media circus, one that the the defense team routinely condemns. But the defense regularly contributes absurdities to the saga.

I'm still hearing from readers who are incredulous that Anthony's defense team, on Friday's "Today" show, compared her to the main character in "The Fugitive," a 1960s drama series. (Yes, it's a fine Harrison Ford movie, too, but the ABC series became a national event.)

I'm sure there are a lot of David Janssen fans out there going: I knew David Janssen. He was a favorite of mine. Casey Anthony, you're no David Janssen.

The defense team was also comparing Anthony to Sam Sheppard, the Ohio doctor who was convicted of murdering his wife. Sheppard's case is often cited as the inspiration for "The Fugitive." 

So if Anthony is like Sheppard, does that mean her attorney Jose Baez is like ... F. Lee Bailey? In 1966, Bailey gained a reversal in the murder verdict against Sheppard.

Absurd, right? Once these comparisons start, where do they stop?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/casey-anthony-case-if-shes-the-fugitive-then-that-makes-jose-baez.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1901 on: February 07, 2009, 02:11:19 PM »

another monkey commented that they had already creamated little caylee  secretly.. thinking about it I think its probably true that she was creamated so no one would know...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: February 07, 2009, 02:18:49 PM »

another monkey commented that they had already creamated little caylee  secretly.. thinking about it I think its probably true that she was creamated so no one would know...

To me the issue isn't so much if she has been cremated or not, the issue is has their been a funeral?  Being cremated does not equate to a funeral, IMO.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1903 on: February 07, 2009, 02:28:36 PM »

of course baez wants to win!! this way he looks like the high profile criminal attorney that he isnt and will never be.. he has nothing going here.. he and that kathy baden over weight bleached blonde clown .. didnt do anything to convince the viewers... you cant fake intelligence!! you either have it or you dont!!!! if thats a dream team excuse me while I choke.... 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: February 07, 2009, 03:23:46 PM »

Padilla Not Invited To Caylee Memorial
Saturday, February 07, 2009 2:44:50 PM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | 

Padilla “Disinvited”

ORLANDO -- One person who was specifically told not to attend the Memorial for Caylee Marie Anthony is bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who bailed Casey Anthony out of jail after her first arrest in the case.

Padilla told News 13 the murdered toddler's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, "disinvited" him to the memorial, which is set for 10 a.m. Tuesday.

"I'm not invited," Padilla said. "She specifically stated in the media that she didn't want me there, so I can't go."

When News 13 asked why Cindy Anthony would not want Padilla there, he replied, "It's a battle of the titans. She figures it's Cindy's memorial, not Caylee's, so she can invite and disinvite who she wants. If she wants to disinvite me, I've got no problem with that."

"I'll probably be over on Suburban [Drive], at that particular location, and pay my respects there to Caylee," Padilla said, referring to the spot where Caylee's remains were discovered in December.

Since Padilla first bailed out Casey Anthony, his relationship with the Anthony family has been tumultuous. Padilla has been quoted as saying he believes Casey murdered her own daughter.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/7/padilla_not_invited_to_caylee_memorial.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1905 on: February 07, 2009, 03:49:37 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: February 07, 2009, 03:52:05 PM »

Did anyone see the interview they showed last week with Geraldo and CA?  It was from months ago?  I'd like to watch it again if anyone has the link?  I couldn't believe how Cindy was acting!!

Is this the one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j47AO7Lbdg
Yea that's it!  Thanks Klass!  I think they put her on her meds after this one.  Sure needed something!  Saw this one too..just watched the other one with Rev Grund.  Sad...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIV--7GgkXg&feature=related

Who is that with her? Baez? If that is him, he has gained about 60 lbs.

The one thing I got from that old interview on the 19th is SHE KNEW........she knew then KC had killed Caylee.  Watch her eyes.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: February 07, 2009, 04:03:16 PM »

good morning monkeys--I have an off topic question.  Is Nancy Grace Married.  She always talks about her boyfriend that was murdered-but I have never heard her mention her husband.

Yes she is - her fiancée was murdered many years ago. She married her current husband several years ago and then had the twins.
  thanks
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1908 on: February 07, 2009, 04:04:21 PM »

Well, it's Saturday. And it is I, Tevya, your loyal ranter-banter queen. For this week's rant, I have chosen to stay entirely on topic.

(quick, somebody give Klaas some oxygen and pick her up off the floor
 )

My topic today is kids and the Caylee story. I have three lovely wild grandchildren (I'd be very worried if they weren't wild) and I have never once mentioned Caylee to them. Their parents and us grandparents are all about making their world safe. We do everything we can to make sure they don't get hurt, or scared. (Realizing, of course, that we cannot control their entire world, but we try!)

I feel telling a little one about a little girl who was 2 years old and her mommy killed her (which is how their little minds would interpret what we said, no matter how delicately we tried to phrase it) is wrong on so many levels.

They might think "Oh, no, if I make Mommy mad, will she kill me?" Kids take things very literally.

This is not to disparage those of you who have chosen to share Caylee's story with your little ones. It is to explain to you why my grands will probably never know about Caylee until KC takes that last ride on Ol' Sparky.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: February 07, 2009, 04:08:36 PM »

Of all the programs and hosts, Nancy is the one whose thinking is in line with mine.
Compare her to Geraldo and his viewpoint and the viewpoint of his guests.
Cindy has made very few appearance on NG's show.
She has given more air time to the Casey nay sayers than anyone else.
.. Compare Nancy to Greta and the Holloway coverage and how Greta fell in love or something with the Sloots and Joran. I'll take Nancy.
I agree, she can be irritating, but I've been watching Nancy for so long now, I guess I'm use to her. I'll take her any day over Greta or Geraldo.

Me too.
  me too.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: February 07, 2009, 04:16:32 PM »

From John Couwels
CNN

ORLANDO, Florida (CNN) -- Caylee Anthony's remains have been released but won't be at Tuesday's public memorial service for the slain toddler, an attorney for the family said.

Caylee Anthony, 2, was missing for six months before her remains were found.

1 of 3  The remains had been kept for forensic tests since they were found in early December in woods about a mile from the home of the slain child's grandparents in Orlando, Florida.

Caylee had been missing for about six months before the discovery.

Police and Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, are not revealing where the toddler's remains are being kept. The next step would be turning them over to a private funeral home, but the Anthonys have not yet decided when Caylee's private funeral and burial will take place, according to family attorney Brad Conway.

The public memorial service is scheduled to begin Tuesday at 10 a.m. at the First Baptist Church of Orlando, the city's largest mega-church. Her grandparents are expected to attend, Conway said.

Caylee's 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, will not attend. She is charged with the child's murder and is being held at the Orange County jail, where she might watch the service on television.  Watch what Casey Anthony's defense lawyers say »

The memorial, which is expected to draw a large crowd, will be under tight security. Officers will be provided by private firms and the Orange County Sheriff's office, and private donors will pay for them, officials said.

The mega-church has studio television cameras and lighting and holds 5,000 people. The seating wraps 180 degrees around its center stage.

Don't Miss
Defense allowed to search Caylee's remains site
Outrage halts launch of 'Caylee Sunshine' doll
Casey Anthony in courtroom for hearing on 'disturbing' images
Mourners will be required to pass through metal detectors, and will not be permitted to carry bags into the church.

Conway said the family will block some people from attending the service. "They know who they are, they will be respectively turned away," he said.

A large makeshift memorial, with teddy bears, candles and balloons, continues to draw the curious to the site where a meter reader found the remains.

Caylee's body was in a laundry bag wrapped in a plastic trash bag, and her skull was wrapped in duct tape, according to police documents.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/07/caylee.memorial/index.html?iref=newssearch

Bump

~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: February 07, 2009, 04:19:58 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome new monkeys

I think what is going on with little Caylee's remains is Casey is holding them hostage.
I think CA and GA can't have a funeral for her because Casey is saying nope not going to let you.
I think the service on Tuesday is all Casey's and JB idea. JB wants to see how many people will show up and then use that to get a change of venue and CA is doing it because JB told her that is what Casey's wants and she is going to do all she can for Casey out of guilt.
I think Casey is pulling all the strings to make CA GA dance to her tune

monkey hugs
I think you are right-Its time for cin and george to face the music and see what a monster  KC really is--Or they will see at trial when she points the finger of guilt at one of them
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1912 on: February 07, 2009, 04:21:18 PM »

O/T

MISSING CHILD ALERT - INWOOD, FLORIDA

Polk County detectives are seeking the publics help in finding a 13-year-boy last seen riding his bicycle away from school about 3 p.m. Friday. Mikel Saincere was reported missing by his father, Amillen, about 2 a.m. today when he failed to return to their Inwood home, the Polk sheriff's office said.Friends last saw Mikel riding his bike away from Westwood Middle School. He is about 5-foot-6, with short black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a red, Westwood Middle T-shirt, blue jeans and black athletic shoes.Anyone with information should call the sheriff's office.

Here is a link to an article with a grainy pic. I can't find a better one.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/local/story/Polk-Sheriffs-Office-looking-for-missing-13-year/40W1R8fbgEGfHrBNPWV_WA.cspx?rss=794

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1913 on: February 07, 2009, 04:22:54 PM »

Well, it's Saturday. And it is I, Tevya, your loyal ranter-banter queen. For this week's rant, I have chosen to stay entirely on topic.

)

My topic today is kids and the Caylee story. I have three lovely wild grandchildren (I'd be very worried if they weren't wild) and I have never once mentioned Caylee to them. Their parents and us grandparents are all about making their world safe. We do everything we can to make sure they don't get hurt, or scared. (Realizing, of course, that we cannot control their entire world, but we try!)

I feel telling a little one about a little girl who was 2 years old and her mommy killed her (which is how their little minds would interpret what we said, no matter how delicately we tried to phrase it) is wrong on so many levels.

They might think "Oh, no, if I make Mommy mad, will she kill me?" Kids take things very literally.

This is not to disparage those of you who have chosen to share Caylee's story with your little ones. It is to explain to you why my grands will probably never know about Caylee until KC takes that last ride on Ol' Sparky.

Oh Tevye, I didn't tell the grands that Caylee was murdered. They know nothing of this . I just told them we were making memories. I would not burden them with that for any reason

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
pegster57
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1914 on: February 07, 2009, 04:30:14 PM »

I think what is going on with little Caylee's remains is Casey is holding them hostage.
I think CA and GA can't have a funeral for her because Casey is saying nope not going to let you.
I think the service on Tuesday is all Casey's and JB idea. JB wants to see how many people will show up and then use that to get a change of venue and CA is doing it because JB told her that is what Casey's wants and she is going to do all she can for Casey out of guilt.

monkey hugs

I disagree. I think its Cindy's idea and I don't think KC gives a monkey turd about Caylee. JMO

"if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard, because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with." Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1915 on: February 07, 2009, 04:32:43 PM »

)

Oh Tevye, I didn't tell the grands that Caylee was murdered. They know nothing of this . I just told them we were making memories. I would not burden them with that for any reason
Good for you! Good gramma are hard to come by - but really, any gramma but SinSin would be a good gramma.

It's very sweet and daring to bake with grands! ours are between 5yrs-7mos....I only let them do stuff like set the table and yell at Grampa "Suppertime!" Oh, and in the summer, I let them clang that triangle shaped iron thing that annoys the hell out of our neighbors. Sometimes, I even let the little ones clang it when it really IS suppertime! (Hey, I might be a good gramma, but I'm a wicked neighbor!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1916 on: February 07, 2009, 04:34:03 PM »

Interesting reading, lol. Comments @ Topix
http://www.topix.net/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T2ATIN1VJ7M8635QC

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1917 on: February 07, 2009, 05:23:46 PM »

monkey hugs

I disagree. I think its Cindy's idea and I don't think KC gives a monkey turd about Caylee. JMO

I agree with you that Casey doesn't give a turd about Caylee she is trying to use her to save her sorry a$$.
I believe if CA and GA had gotten custody of Caylee's remains they would already had a funeral for her they did love her. Casey is the one that will not let them.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: February 07, 2009, 05:34:55 PM »

Padilla Not Invited To Caylee Memorial
Saturday, February 07, 2009 2:44:50 PM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | 

Padilla “Disinvited”

ORLANDO -- One person who was specifically told not to attend the Memorial for Caylee Marie Anthony is bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who bailed Casey Anthony out of jail after her first arrest in the case.

Padilla told News 13 the murdered toddler's grandmother, Cindy Anthony, "disinvited" him to the memorial, which is set for 10 a.m. Tuesday.

"I'm not invited," Padilla said. "She specifically stated in the media that she didn't want me there, so I can't go."

When News 13 asked why Cindy Anthony would not want Padilla there, he replied, "It's a battle of the titans. She figures it's Cindy's memorial, not Caylee's, so she can invite and disinvite who she wants. If she wants to disinvite me, I've got no problem with that."

"I'll probably be over on Suburban [Drive], at that particular location, and pay my respects there to Caylee," Padilla said, referring to the spot where Caylee's remains were discovered in December.

Since Padilla first bailed out Casey Anthony, his relationship with the Anthony family has been tumultuous. Padilla has been quoted as saying he believes Casey murdered her own daughter.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/7/padilla_not_invited_to_caylee_memorial.html

GO LENNY!   I will be there with you, the Grunds & everyone who came to care for Caylee in spirit, wish I could have flown down in person but the spine says no right now, but I will be there for the day we get Justice for Caylee.    I wish everyone would join you & the Grunds there in solidarity to pay respects to Caylee with dignity & memory for HER.        A powerball win payment wouldnt get me in that church to support the "CINDEVENT" and defense circus they plan on putting forward.  As far as I am concerned, Cindy, George & Lee lost their rights as Caylee's family as soon as they lied, covered up and continue to support their lying, slutstrutting murderous daughter... the bottom line is REAL FAMILY with REAL HEARTS & CONCERN FOR CAYLEE would have been fighting tooth and nail to put this sweet child to rest weeks ago with respect & dignity but without the pity party.   The sheer fact that they desired Casey to be there with them knowing full well how she killed Caylee. well its just too despicable & twisted for words!

Everywhere I can write a word, I implore everyone not to attend "The Cindevent" but pay their respects to Caylee with the love & prayer from the pure heart this precious babygirl deserves.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1919 on: February 07, 2009, 05:37:02 PM »

)

Good for you! Good gramma are hard to come by - but really, any gramma but SinSin would be a good gramma.

It's very sweet and daring to bake with grands! ours are between 5yrs-7mos....I only let them do stuff like set the table and yell at Grampa "Suppertime!" Oh, and in the summer, I let them clang that triangle shaped iron thing that annoys the hell out of our neighbors. Sometimes, I even let the little ones clang it when it really IS suppertime! (Hey, I might be a good gramma, but I'm a wicked neighbor!)

Children do not need to know about such evil. They grow up so fast anyway. I try to make sure mine enjoy being kids. They got bored with the cookies after the first batch so grandma had to finish them up. The ones I have today are 17, 9, and 7. 17 yr old is on  the golf course . Have to find something to entertain the younger two wild thangs.

It is so sad that Caylee will not grow up to bake and ride bikes, go to prom, get married and have little ones of her own. She was not shown unconditional love when she was alive and and nothing but disrespect since she died.  I think of the Bible verse " Jesus Wept" every time I think of that sweet babies last hour on this earth.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.