April 27, 2024, 09:58:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240538 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: February 07, 2009, 05:45:32 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome new monkeys

I think what is going on with little Caylee's remains is Casey is holding them hostage.
I think CA and GA can't have a funeral for her because Casey is saying nope not going to let you.
I think the service on Tuesday is all Casey's and JB idea. JB wants to see how many people will show up and then use that to get a change of venue and CA is doing it because JB told her that is what Casey's wants and she is going to do all she can for Casey out of guilt.
I think Casey is pulling all the strings to make CA GA dance to her tune

monkey hugs
I think you are right-Its time for cin and george to face the music and see what a monster  KC really is--Or they will see at trial when she points the finger of guilt at one of them

Yep, me too.  I think it is just more of Casey being a spiteful b**ch.  After all, that's how she described herself.  This is her last struggle with Cindy over Caylee and she is determined to win this one.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: February 07, 2009, 05:45:50 PM »

I think what is going on with little Caylee's remains is Casey is holding them hostage.
I think CA and GA can't have a funeral for her because Casey is saying nope not going to let you.
I think the service on Tuesday is all Casey's and JB idea. JB wants to see how many people will show up and then use that to get a change of venue and CA is doing it because JB told her that is what Casey's wants and she is going to do all she can for Casey out of guilt.

monkey hugs

I disagree. I think its Cindy's idea and I don't think KC gives a monkey turd about Caylee. JMO

I agree with you that Casey doesn't give a turd about Caylee she is trying to use her to save her sorry a$$.
I believe if CA and GA had gotten custody of Caylee's remains they would already had a funeral for her they did love her. Casey is the one that will not let them.

Its serves Casey no purpose to hold up the remains, it actually benefits her to have them cremated or buried making it difficult for future testing if it was even remotely possible to ascertain anything new.    I agree Casey doesnt give a dang about Caylee & this is all Cindy's doing for her "moment on the pity pot" & what she thinks will help her daughter get away with the murder of the very grandchild she is saying goodbye to publicly...just like she fought with her daughter as to what should be done with the scrapbook of pictures Baez now has in his possession that he had Casey make to put forward her defense of how much she loved Caylee & she is innocent....gag me   If Casey loved her child she would have found a respectful full time job, contributed to her well being & not been so preoccupied with enjoying activities that even sewer rats would gag on!  CINDY, THERE WAS NO DAM PIZZA IN THE BOX & THE TRUCK WAS LOCKED WHICH YOUR HUSBAND HAD TO GO HOME & GET A KEY FOR....you knew, you knew when you were frantic for an entire month & did NOTHING but make endless annoying phone calls to Casey's friends that never respected you to begin with!!  YOU should have called 911 sooner, YOU should have called CFS, YOU should have filed for custody before you confronted, your words, "sociopath" before attempting to kick her out YOU should have listened to your own wise mother & let her charge Casey with theft...your granddaughter would be alive today YOU DEMENTED SELF-CENTERED FOOL!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: February 07, 2009, 05:50:39 PM »

monkey hugs

I disagree. I think its Cindy's idea and I don't think KC gives a monkey turd about Caylee. JMO

I think you are both right.  Casey is in charge insofar as Caylee's remains are concerned and she is holding them to spite Cindy.

Cindy is orchestrating the so-called memorial service as a way to get attention and let people she doesn't like know she doesn't like them...as if they would care.  She acts as if this is the social event of the year. This whole thing is Cindy's idea and it would not surprise me if she gets up and sings, "There's no business like show business....."

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1923 on: February 07, 2009, 05:54:08 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: February 07, 2009, 05:55:28 PM »

Casey Anthony case: If she's the Fugitive, that makes Jose Baez ...
posted by halboedeker on Feb 7, 2009 11:25:04 AM
Discuss This: Comments (2) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The Casey Anthony case may qualify as a media circus, one that the the defense team routinely condemns. But the defense regularly contributes absurdities to the saga.

I'm still hearing from readers who are incredulous that Anthony's defense team, on Friday's "Today" show, compared her to the main character in "The Fugitive," a 1960s drama series. (Yes, it's a fine Harrison Ford movie, too, but the ABC series became a national event.)

I'm sure there are a lot of David Janssen fans out there going: I knew David Janssen. He was a favorite of mine. Casey Anthony, you're no David Janssen.

The defense team was also comparing Anthony to Sam Sheppard, the Ohio doctor who was convicted of murdering his wife. Sheppard's case is often cited as the inspiration for "The Fugitive." 

So if Anthony is like Sheppard, does that mean her attorney Jose Baez is like ... F. Lee Bailey? In 1966, Bailey gained a reversal in the murder verdict against Sheppard.

Absurd, right? Once these comparisons start, where do they stop?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/casey-anthony-case-if-shes-the-fugitive-then-that-makes-jose-baez.html

I don't think Baez thought this out very well.  F. Lee Bailey has been permanently disbarred.  We can hope.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: February 07, 2009, 05:56:12 PM »

Thanks, I feel better now. It's always great to be able to again say how sickening this farce is.
The A's could've once, just once, acted with a little humility and shown remorse, accepted the
outpouring of grief from the public in a dignified manner, but no, tearing up make-shift memorials,
screaming at anyone who isn't offering them a buck, all for what? To still appease Casey and uphold
the delusional image that their family is "normal" or worse yet, using this "unfortunate" turn of events
as their springboard into the next tax bracket.

Justice for Caylee at this point would be a proper tribute to her memory.   
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: February 07, 2009, 06:07:37 PM »

Boy has this cage been slow today or what?
I keep checking in to see if we are in a clean cage yet. Where is everybody?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1927 on: February 07, 2009, 06:09:31 PM »

monkey hugs

I agree with you that Casey doesn't give a turd about Caylee she is trying to use her to save her sorry a$$.
I believe if CA and GA had gotten custody of Caylee's remains they would already had a funeral for her they did love her. Casey is the one that will not let them.

Its serves Casey no purpose to hold up the remains, it actually benefits her to have them cremated or buried making it difficult for future testing if it was even remotely possible to ascertain anything new.    I agree Casey doesnt give a dang about Caylee & this is all Cindy's doing for her "moment on the pity pot" & what she thinks will help her daughter get away with the murder of the very grandchild she is saying goodbye to publicly...just like she fought with her daughter as to what should be done with the scrapbook of pictures Baez now has in his possession that he had Casey make to put forward her defense of how much she loved Caylee & she is innocent....gag me   If Casey loved her child she would have found a respectful full time job, contributed to her well being & not been so preoccupied with enjoying activities that even sewer rats would gag on!  CINDY, THERE WAS NO DAM PIZZA IN THE BOX & THE TRUCK WAS LOCKED WHICH YOUR HUSBAND HAD TO GO HOME & GET A KEY FOR....you knew, you knew when you were frantic for an entire month & did NOTHING but make endless annoying phone calls to Casey's friends that never respected you to begin with!!  YOU should have called 911 sooner, YOU should have called CFS, YOU should have filed for custody before you confronted, your words, "sociopath" before attempting to kick her out YOU should have listened to your own wise mother & let her charge Casey with theft...your granddaughter would be alive today YOU DEMENTED SELF-CENTERED FOOL!
Capp - Your post pulled me out of Lurk mode ....

Thanks for Your Words  ~ Made me feel better ....  thumright

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: February 07, 2009, 06:10:47 PM »

monkey hugs

BRAVO      PERZACTLY

PS babybear  too funny
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1929 on: February 07, 2009, 06:16:08 PM »

Mtnmom, I think its due to the Heat Wave going on ...feels a bit Spring Like ... temps rose to 50 here in the Mitten today... Opened the Windows and I turned the furnace down. Was awesome Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1930 on: February 07, 2009, 06:21:13 PM »

Mtnmom, I think its due to the Heat Wave going on ...feels a bit Spring Like ... temps rose to 50 here in the Mitten today... Opened the Windows and I turned the furnace down. Was awesome Smile

Sunny here today,but we have a ton of snow still on the ground. Cant wait till spring!
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1931 on: February 07, 2009, 06:23:59 PM »

cindy is using this church  like she does every body else to gain attention from the media and all others that she thinks in her sick head are supporters for her cause..
she is living in denial and fantasy like her brother richard stated.. to her ... this is turning into a side show... its lost its meaning its not a memorial for caylee it ceased to be long ago.. its all about ,media attention...
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1932 on: February 07, 2009, 06:25:38 PM »

all shes doing is seeking money and ways to profit from this horrific crime.. by a mother that  states shes innocent  even her lawyer says shes innocent but nothing said that shows she is grieving the loss... she parades before the cameras like shes auditioning.. for a role..
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1933 on: February 07, 2009, 06:26:19 PM »

I have a question
I tried to find in the last few pages ....

The Banned list for the Cindyfest

Tim Miller I am guessing is not invited ?
( I do not believe his feelings would be hurt)

Lenny I saw him on NG stating he was Banned

Was wondering if any of the Witness List was Invited that are on the Prosecutors Side
( Casey's Buddie's Pals, ex boyfriends, one night stands, hair holders over the toilets )

and is Joy Wray going to pass out Beads or Heart stickers ?? ( she is one weird chic)

I have to say that If I did live in Orlando ..I would not go to this. It's too Big, Its too Much and its really not about Caylee in my opinion.  It's going to be a freak fest and I can't see it being very secure even with all the volunteers. I mean its not like their hired to Protect Caylee when she is not invited........ arrrr

katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1934 on: February 07, 2009, 06:26:21 PM »

HER ACTIONS!!
SPEAK!!!

LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: February 07, 2009, 06:30:54 PM »

I have a question

Was wondering if any of the Witness List was Invited that are on the Prosecutors Side
( Casey's Buddie's Pals, ex boyfriends, one night stands, hair holders over the toilets )

and is Joy Wray going to pass out Beads or Heart stickers ?? ( she is one weird chic)

I have to say that If I did live in Orlando ..I would not go to this. It's too Big, Its too Much and its really not about Caylee in my opinion.  It's going to be a freak fest and I can't see it being very secure even with all the volunteers. I mean its not like their hired to Protect Caylee when she is not invited........ arrrr

I wouldnt go either. Id find more solace in just saying my goodbyes at the memorial that the people made for her.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1936 on: February 07, 2009, 06:32:57 PM »

babybear I liked your comment !!

YOU SAID:

I don't think Baez thought this out very well.  F. Lee Bailey has been permanently disbarred.  We can hope.

YOUR SO RIGHT THERE!! NOOOO.... JOE BLOW ... DIDNT THINK THIS OUT HOW FOOLISH HE LOOKS.. HAHAHA GOOD POINT..
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1937 on: February 07, 2009, 06:37:20 PM »

HER ACTIONS!!
SPEAK!!!

LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!
CynCyn has prob been writing her acceptance Speech for her ever role she played in 2008
" Moe of the Year"
" I love Hammers"
" Liar Liar Trio"
and lets not forget " Slore's Hero's"

ah that woman makes me gag

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1938 on: February 07, 2009, 06:39:16 PM »

I have a question

All of the folks suppoting the evil empire have been fairly devious or down right demented and any case like this is a magnet for nutjobs, I wouldn't trust security to weed out the possible numskull that might try to "be" with Caylee or get crazy some way. It's got red flag written all over it.
 The way it's been portrayed is that Spindy will be the official velvet rope bouncer, so in that case, any wild eyed, gum chompin moron can be admitted, Caylee supporters and do-gooders need not bother.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: February 07, 2009, 06:40:23 PM »

Anyone want to take bets if Lee Anthony will be at the memorial on Tuesday?  They keep saying Cindy and George will be there but no mention of Lee.  I find that odd.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.