April 27, 2024, 12:07:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240551 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: February 07, 2009, 06:42:23 PM »

Anyone want to take bets if Lee Anthony will be at the memorial on Tuesday?  They keep saying Cindy and George will be there but no mention of Lee.  I find that odd.

I've looked all day and haven't seen anything about Lee.Very strange. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1941 on: February 07, 2009, 06:42:57 PM »

Anyone want to take bets if Lee Anthony will be at the memorial on Tuesday?  They keep saying Cindy and George will be there but no mention of Lee.  I find that odd.
It is odd, and what will be real odd is if Lee isn't there. I can't imagine why he would not be if Cindy has anything to say about it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: February 07, 2009, 06:46:03 PM »

It is odd, and what will be real odd is if Lee isn't there. I can't imagine why he would not be if Cindy has anything to say about it.

Maybe she ask him to park cars. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1943 on: February 07, 2009, 06:47:40 PM »

Hello monkeys and welcome new monkeys

I think what is going on with little Caylee's remains is Casey is holding them hostage.
I think CA and GA can't have a funeral for her because Casey is saying nope not going to let you.
I think the service on Tuesday is all Casey's and JB idea. JB wants to see how many people will show up and then use that to get a change of venue and CA is doing it because JB told her that is what Casey's wants and she is going to do all she can for Casey out of guilt.
I think Casey is pulling all the strings to make CA GA dance to her tune

monkey hugs

I disagree. I think its Cindy's idea and I don't think KC gives a monkey turd about Caylee. JMO

I think you are both right.  Casey is in charge insofar as Caylee's remains are concerned and she is holding them to spite Cindy.

Cindy is orchestrating the so-called memorial service as a way to get attention and let people she doesn't like know she doesn't like them...as if they would care.  She acts as if this is the social event of the year. This whole thing is Cindy's idea and it would not surprise me if she gets up and sings, "There's no business like show business....."

I used the contact us link on the churches website..  I was raised as a southern Baptist and never missed church,my Dad drove the church bus. I was raised being taught that NO MAN is suppose to keep ANYONE from a house of worship.Memorial service or not, It IS a house of worship. I told them in my message that I find it sad that someone calling their self a messenger of God,a Pastor,can allow for people to be told they can not enter into the house of worship and that I would never ever ever set foot in a church that evil has obviously taken over. I could not help it... No one has the right to prevent any other from entering a house of worship. UGGGG

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: February 07, 2009, 06:51:29 PM »

Searching,you're not the only one who contacted them. 

~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1945 on: February 07, 2009, 06:53:20 PM »

I have a question
I tried to find in the last few pages ....

The Banned list for the Cindyfest

Tim Miller I am guessing is not invited ?
( I do not believe his feelings would be hurt)

Lenny I saw him on NG stating he was Banned

Was wondering if any of the Witness List was Invited that are on the Prosecutors Side
( Casey's Buddie's Pals, ex boyfriends, one night stands, hair holders over the toilets )

and is Joy Wray going to pass out Beads or Heart stickers ?? ( she is one weird chic)

I have to say that If I did live in Orlando ..I would not go to this. It's too Big, Its too Much and its really not about Caylee in my opinion.  It's going to be a freak fest and I can't see it being very secure even with all the volunteers. I mean its not like their hired to Protect Caylee when she is not invited........ arrrr

All of the folks suppoting the evil empire have been fairly devious or down right demented and any case like this is a magnet for nutjobs, I wouldn't trust security to weed out the possible numskull that might try to "be" with Caylee or get crazy some way. It's got red flag written all over it.
 The way it's been portrayed is that Spindy will be the official velvet rope bouncer, so in that case, any wild eyed, gum chompin moron can be admitted, Caylee supporters and do-gooders need not bother.
You Nailed it MizJay,
Think back when those protesters were at the Ant Farm. I mean they were NUTS esp at Night. And that the fact " CINDY" relished the attention - Because she is a VICTIM just like all of them portray so well. And she loves to get Down and Dirty with those people. She gets off on it. Because  she doesn't know how to Behave any other way. She is creating a perfect scene for something to happen.
If " IF" Any Nut job does do anything outlandish either Verbally or otherwise .... Cindy is going to BLAME the Entire State of Florida and and Giggle all the Way...because she LOVE's the ATTENTION. And it will give her something to Chew on and Vent later ...
I mean seriously " HOW"  are you going to Control possibly 5000 people *or more in this setting???
You have America Most Hated Family opening up a Public forum for a Murdered Child that they Themselves have Never ONCE showed any emotion for - EVER. And They Stand Behind the Monster that Murdered Her. How are they going to control the Emotions of these people who are going to have to LISTEN to this production - more than probable they will lock the doors when it starts... I'm guessing.

I will have say that a huge percentage of People that will attend this -will come with ANT animosity as their first priority. The others will be there to show respect for Caylee.

I just can't see how they think they are going to be in control of this - Its just too much after a long time of nothing. Caylee who knows Where she is?? Where is Caylee? 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: February 07, 2009, 07:00:06 PM »

a. ) Lee will be there is my bet. Is Vegas taking odds ?
b.)  Joan Rivers is doing the red carpet at the event.
It's just way too staged and fake. Just like all of them.
But I am wondering if Rick Plesea etc will be there ? There are too many ppl close to the ANTs that have pizzed them off. The number of ppl who actually knew Caylee will number about ten. Rest will be here for their own reasons. Some of them will be hoping for a train wreck to happen.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1947 on: February 07, 2009, 07:01:22 PM »

Reminder 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1948 on: February 07, 2009, 07:05:25 PM »

a. ) Lee will be there is my bet. Is Vegas taking odds ?
b.)  Joan Rivers is doing the red carpet at the event.
It's just way too staged and fake. Just like all of them.
But I am wondering if Rick Plesea etc will be there ? There are too many ppl close to the ANTs that have pizzed them off. The number of ppl who actually knew Caylee will number about ten. Rest will be here for their own reasons. Some of them will be hoping for a train wreck to happen.

KatGram is this going to be Cindy's way of Planning ... as if she would if she had a Normal Human Daughter ...like its Cindy's Fantasy  shot as if she was planning a Wedding. I wonder if they are going to wear Formal attire. Will Lee wear his Baseball cap and a Tux ?
It is going to be Open Season ... I agree.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1949 on: February 07, 2009, 07:07:12 PM »

DEENIE
  I'm still unable to isolate a potion of a post without completely screwing it up, but one thing you said caught my eye. On the off chance something happened I really could see CA having yet another platform to rant and rave about and with her atty de jour at the ready to file a lawsuit.

On the Lee question, since he's been drinking the koolaid at Hopeless Dr. , I can't imagine that he wouldn't be there. After all, probably more $$ in the photo ops if he shows.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: February 07, 2009, 07:07:58 PM »

Good evening Monkeys! 

Several years ago I attended a funeral for a a friend who was killed in car accident....his best friend was driving drunk and slammed into a tree on a dead end road.  The driver lived and had serious injuries but he managed to get out of the hospital and showed up for the funeral service of his best friend that he had killed.  The family of the kid that was killed was so upset when they saw him there...after several minutes of a very emotional outburst they eventually forced him to leave the service. 

That is the one and only time I have ever heard of anyone being "uninvited" or "not welcome"  to a funeral service.  Even though I was friends with both of them, I completly understood why they forced him to leave.

Obviously that situation and the Caylee situation are very different but my point is, how do you compile a list of people that you do not want to be at a memorial to honor a loved one???  Escpecially when those that are making these decisions are the very ones who are responsible for the death of this child!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: February 07, 2009, 07:10:53 PM »

Maybe she ask him to park cars. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1952 on: February 07, 2009, 07:12:24 PM »

DEENIE
  I'm still unable to isolate a potion of a post without completely screwing it up, but one thing you said caught my eye. On the off chance something happened I really could see CA having yet another platform to rant and rave about and with her atty de jour at the ready to file a lawsuit.

On the Lee question, since he's been drinking the koolaid at Hopeless Dr. , I can't imagine that he wouldn't be there. After all, probably more $$ in the photo ops if he shows.
That what I think Cindy is Expecting - Trouble.
I think she wants it. So she can like you just said - Add a Suit to this Circus. She will claim " Defamation" and or something along that line. Because BOZO has been Speaking Publicly and Nationally for over 4 wks now of HOW Casey can't get a Fair Trial in the City of Orlando and or Orange County. Because the Anthonys are Despised ..... things that make you go ... Hmmmm..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1953 on: February 07, 2009, 07:16:39 PM »

DEENIE

I think she wants it. So she can like you just said - Add a Suit to this Circus. She will claim " Defamation" and or something along that line. Because BOZO has been Speaking Publicly and Nationally for over 4 wks now of HOW Casey can't get a Fair Trial in the City of Orlando and or Orange County. Because the Anthonys are Despised ..... things that make you go ... Hmmmm..

I'd be happy to give her some trouble.I just can't fit 5,000 people in a 2600sqft. house.   

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: February 07, 2009, 07:16:59 PM »

You're right Trimm---she isn't.  LOL

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: February 07, 2009, 07:18:05 PM »

You're right Trimm---she isn't.  LOL

~ Peter Frampton
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1956 on: February 07, 2009, 07:18:27 PM »

CINDY IS JUST SEEEKING ALOT OF ATTENTION FOR HERSELF . SHES SICK THAT WAY.. SHE HOPES AND PRAYS THAT SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN TO GIVE MORE MEDIA ATTENTION TO HER.. LIKE HER BROTHER SAID TO HER... SHES SICK ALL OF EM
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: February 07, 2009, 07:20:00 PM »

CINDY IS JUST SEEEKING ALOT OF ATTENTION FOR HERSELF . SHES SICK THAT WAY.. SHE HOPES AND PRAYS THAT SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN TO GIVE MORE MEDIA ATTENTION TO HER.. LIKE HER BROTHER SAID TO HER... SHES SICK ALL OF EM

She should be careful what she wishes for.

~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: February 07, 2009, 07:21:14 PM »

DEENIE

I will be SHOCKED if nothing happens and I might suspend trashtalkin the A's if they have a shread of dignity during the service. And after, And when they're interviewed. And anytime in the future. Okay, I had to give myself an out, but I believe you are spot on, she's expecting trouble and she's a natural born stir-the-pot kind of person so..........
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1959 on: February 07, 2009, 07:23:29 PM »

KAT-GRAM
Her broth Rick Plasea more than likely wont be there, he cannot stand cindy but than he does like her.. if her own immediate family members thinks shes nuts .. she chews gum like a mad cow!!! CHOMP!! CHOMP!! IT'S SO ANNOYING...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.