April 26, 2024, 12:07:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240527 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2009, 05:03:25 PM »

Our very own CBB made the opening photo !! Cool, eh?
Hey ~ I thought you were too busy for cage change?  Sneaky little devil aren't ya?!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2009, 05:03:43 PM »

It's a happy little cage!!! 

Who's the artist on PBS that used to paint in "happy little trees and bushes??"

It just came to me...Bob Ross!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2009, 05:04:17 PM »

Am I ever going to be first?   I just got to get the kid to not want new DVDs in when it is change time!!!   

If you're anything like me, NO! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2009, 05:05:49 PM »

I wish GA wouldn't have went back home to CA and LA.  They will put him over the edge again I'm sure.  I'm not defending GA but I just don't know what to think so I'm reserving judgment at this time.
You know how sometimes in bank robberies the main guy uses a couple others to help out with the robbery ... then kills them so they don't have to share the money?  .... just makes me nervous ... the three of them in that house together ... and so far ... George is the weakest link ...

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2009, 05:09:10 PM »

I wish GA wouldn't have went back home to CA and LA.  They will put him over the edge again I'm sure.  I'm not defending GA but I just don't know what to think so I'm reserving judgment at this time.
You know how sometimes in bank robberies the main guy uses a couple others to help out with the robbery ... then kills them so they don't have to share the money?  .... just makes me nervous ... the three of them in that house together ... and so far ... George is the weakest link ...
I like the way you talk type.  scary, huh?  if I believed george's attempt was sincere, then I'd be really worried for him.

not convinced yet that he was serious, I can only hope he has shared some things with LE. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2009, 05:10:10 PM »

The video link to the jail so that KC can watch the memorial service pisses me off.    I'm sure she doesn't care about watching it.   Who do they think they are fooling?     Who's idea is that, anyway?   Fox Media?   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2009, 05:10:57 PM »

Cheaters....           

We fast.....   

You can't kid a kidder.  You snuck in.     

We're too loud to be sneaky.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2009, 05:11:43 PM »

Ya know, I've been thinking about george and his attempted suicide.  If it was a fake, a ruse, or whatever, look at the consequences.  He has now lost he right to carry a gun legally.  He was a security officer, and a former cop, did he know this before he did it?  Don't know if any of his jobs would have required him to be able to carry a gun or not, but he's no longer got that option.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2009, 05:11:45 PM »

I like the way you talk type.  scary, huh?  if I believed george's attempt was sincere, then I'd be really worried for him.

not convinced yet that he was serious, I can only hope he has shared some things with LE. 
Me too (that he shared something with LE) - because sincere attempt or not ... if he didn't share anything ... it's all that media/public/LE know ... and how's to say he doesn't make an "attempt" while at home and "succeed" this time ... and we may never be the wiser ...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2009, 05:18:04 PM »

Clean cage, I was hoping in time for some real BOMBSHELLS, but so far no new news

A AH!   forensic psychologist on Mike Galanos just said this was not a real suicide attempt more than it was a cry for help, interesting.   They are discussing the memorial whether he is ready, my GOD the second autopsy was done 4-5 weeks ago, this is ridiculous!!   If he cant handle it dont have a public memorial after alkl his attorney is telling the world they need peace & solitude so doesnt that contradict them going out in public to get their much delayed sympathy...geez    I wish I could say with 100% certainty that this service was respectfully all about Caylee, but it seems to me its just another way for this family with Cindy orchestrating the bandwagon to put their agenda forward & get their money for FOX covering it - ugh.   If it was from their heart all about Caylee it would have been done a month ago as it should have been, period.

Id like to know how so many people that realize Casey killed Caylee & do not condone the Anthonys conduct are going to sit in a church with them, possibly look them in the eye and not want to shake some dang sense into them - and as far as "nutjobs" showing up at the memorial that the Anthonys may be concerned with...it started with them & their conduct what did they expect since they caused most of this outrage from others, even lowlives know how despicable Casey was for killing Caylee & the way her family has been covering it up?    If it was way back in the day Casey & Cindy may well have been stoned in the street months ago!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2009, 05:18:38 PM »

You know I was serious when I said your posts were well written, I hope!  Did you see her post from the other board that I posted?  She believes in the nanny.  I'm just sayin'!

What is she saying to you? If you don't mind sharing.

Folk art hex dolls I've done are being sold on eBay and there is a Casey Anthony voodoo doll seller who copied a large part of my ad which triggered a flurry of emails from this Deb person (and most of eBay it felt like) claiming she's a rep for Baez. I think it's purely coincidence that we both apparently lurk on this board but she informed me she was upset by my post that the Casey Anthony Voodoo doll seemed to be available again and that she was Baez's Assistant... but she spelled Legal like Beagle so I just giggled and moved on. I'm assuming the whole thing is some monkeys' bored child home sick for the day playing jedi mind games.

^^brought your post over from the last thread.  Interesting that she calls herself Baez's assistant.  I certainly wouldn't rule her out because she can't spell Legal.  I think it makes her more believable!!  They are all a bunch of morons.  Did you ask her if she's one of the THREE people who are using the alias "TODD BLACK"?  that's jose's latest claim - 3 of them use it. LMAO

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2009, 05:20:23 PM »

Ya know, I've been thinking about george and his attempted suicide.  If it was a fake, a ruse, or whatever, look at the consequences.  He has now lost he right to carry a gun legally.  He was a security officer, and a former cop, did he know this before he did it?  Don't know if any of his jobs would have required him to be able to carry a gun or not, but he's no longer got that option.

Dont forget the gun they confiscated that he was concealing in the wheel well of his SUV back in August either despite the conditions of Casey's bond.

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2009, 05:20:55 PM »

Am I ever going to be first?   I just got to get the kid to not want new DVDs in when it is change time!!!   

If you're anything like me, NO! 

me either!!!!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2009, 05:21:10 PM »

The video link to the jail so that KC can watch the memorial service pisses me off.    I'm sure she doesn't care about watching it.   Who do they think they are fooling?     Who's idea is that, anyway?   Fox Media?   
She won't watch!  She has snacks to eat and herself to dwell on!  I would love to know why she keeps buying paper ... what she is writing ... ?  Maybe we'll find out at trial ... ?  Her memoirs?  Pages of the many renditions of Casey Baez?  Just makes one wonder ...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2009, 05:22:19 PM »

You know I was serious when I said your posts were well written, I hope!  Did you see her post from the other board that I posted?  She believes in the nanny.  I'm just sayin'!

Folk art hex dolls I've done are being sold on eBay and there is a Casey Anthony voodoo doll seller who copied a large part of my ad which triggered a flurry of emails from this Deb person (and most of eBay it felt like) claiming she's a rep for Baez. I think it's purely coincidence that we both apparently lurk on this board but she informed me she was upset by my post that the Casey Anthony Voodoo doll seemed to be available again and that she was Baez's Assistant... but she spelled Legal like Beagle so I just giggled and moved on. I'm assuming the whole thing is some monkeys' bored child home sick for the day playing jedi mind games.

^^brought your post over from the last thread.  Interesting that she calls herself Baez's assistant.  I certainly wouldn't rule her out because she can't spell Legal.  I think it makes her more believable!!  They are all a bunch of morons.  Did you ask her if she's one of the THREE people who are using the alias "TODD BLACK"?  that's jose's latest claim - 3 of them use it. LMAO

LMAO   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2009, 05:25:24 PM »

sorry, but i am just being nosey, where is the post you are laking about? ignore me if i am being to nosey!!!!

wendi
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2009, 05:28:32 PM »

Oh Amen!  If this isn't someone working for the illiterate "PR Team" I'd be very surprised!  Wouldn't be intimidated by them at this point if that's all they've written ... but might save it ... just to be on the safe side.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2009, 05:28:42 PM »

She won't watch!  She has snacks to eat and herself to dwell on!  I would love to know why she keeps buying paper ... what she is writing ... ?  Maybe we'll find out at trial ... ?  Her memoirs?  Pages of the many renditions of Casey Baez?  Just makes one wonder ...

That's true.
CNN HLN - Michelle - just said that it probably won't happen, thank God.
I can't imagine what she is writing, either.   Doodling, maybe??     

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2009, 05:31:36 PM »

That's true.
CNN HLN - Michelle - just said that it probably won't happen, thank God.
I can't imagine what she is writing, either.   Doodling, maybe??     

Endless renditions of Zanny the ImagiNanny!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2009, 05:31:38 PM »

It's a happy little cage!!! 

Who's the artist on PBS that used to paint in "happy little trees and bushes??"

It just came to me...Bob Ross!

YEAH! Thank you Leroy! I was just trying to look it up! He was the Mr. Rogers of painting!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.