April 27, 2024, 08:19:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240585 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #320 on: February 04, 2009, 09:30:50 PM »

Attorney Brad Conway told WESH that he couldn't find inpatient psychiatric care for George in Orange County. Facilities had expressed concern about accompanying media attention.

So he was turned down at psychiatric facilities. Interesting.

I don't believe a word any of them say, including Conway.  My feeling is that Cindy and George had a big fight and Cindy kicked him out.  I mean, if George were going to an interview, didn't Cindy think it strange that he was taking his pillow and blanket?  I never heard of a person going to commit suicide with his blankie and pillow. After a while  he decided he wanted to go home so he started sending goofy text messages and they came and took him away.  The reason no hospital would take him IMO is because he doesn't need to be hospitalized.  He just needed Cindy to let him come home, which apparently she finally did. I believe that once Cindy gets through with him, he will regret wanting to go home.
okay, BB
get yourself 2 voodoo dolls and dress them like ga/ca and have them both get really really bad headaches
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: February 04, 2009, 09:31:31 PM »

NG was talking about the DNA results of Jesse Grund and how the defense has requested it....Natisha said the defense wants to figure out once and for all who the father of Caylee is.....that says to me KC has no freakin' idea otherwise wouldn't it be easier for her to just tell JB who it is??? 

jusr thinking outloud...

Maybe the defense wants to find out who Caylee  dad is so there is no lawsuits later from the dad...

Dad do have rights...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: February 04, 2009, 09:31:47 PM »

trimmonthelake

any idea where I could get one of those dolls!!
 that was a good story thanks for sharing..
and yes I AM KIDDING SORTA KINDA LOL

You know ther is a pattern online ..just type in dammit doll.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: February 04, 2009, 09:32:22 PM »

Thanks Shell, it doesn't fell like an elephant, maybe a small cow!

Flossy....where are you??

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: February 04, 2009, 09:34:02 PM »

I am scared of all of you now!

I dont think you have anything to worry about yet....when Babybear brings home a voodoo doll wearing a thong...well, then yes you may want to be scared    

No, I never wear a thong.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: February 04, 2009, 09:34:50 PM »

This is 'way OT but appropos under the present circumstances.  I was in the Bahamas and bought a voodoo doll from some lady who said she was a voodoo princess.  So I brought it home with a certain person in mind and started sticking pins in it. Well....the person died.  I just wanted to give her a headache.  I'll never do that again.  I swear on my monkey honor that this is a true story.

This is absolutely hilarious!  I just laughed out loud on this.

I was over here crying I laughed so hard.I couldn't help it.   

Oh my, that creeps me out about the voodoo doll.  See I'd be afraid of mistaken identity or something.  Like what if the nemesis was a John Smith (for example).  Would all John Smiths get zapped or do you like have to give an address or phone number?  And what if there were John Smith, John Smith Jr. and John Smith III all living at the same address.  Scarey, ain't it?   

All this to say, beware of voodoo dolls.   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: February 04, 2009, 09:35:25 PM »

Attorney Brad Conway told WESH that he couldn't find inpatient psychiatric care for George in Orange County. Facilities had expressed concern about accompanying media attention.

I don't believe a word any of them say, including Conway.  My feeling is that Cindy and George had a big fight and Cindy kicked him out.  I mean, if George were going to an interview, didn't Cindy think it strange that he was taking his pillow and blanket?  I never heard of a person going to commit suicide with his blankie and pillow. After a while  he decided he wanted to go home so he started sending goofy text messages and they came and took him away.  The reason no hospital would take him IMO is because he doesn't need to be hospitalized.  He just needed Cindy to let him come home, which apparently she finally did. I believe that once Cindy gets through with him, he will regret wanting to go home.
okay, BB
get yourself 2 voodoo dolls and dress them like ga/ca and have them both get really really bad headaches

I guess I forgot to add one thing------I'm also a dowser.  Do you thing GA or CA need a new well?

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: February 04, 2009, 09:35:41 PM »

several cars to bring him home? good LORD! WAS HE DISMEMBERED?

OMG, now THAT was funny

How did I miss that Post!  OMG ... That was hilarious! 

Someone on NG said that it was an elaborate plan to get GA away without any publicity but there was no on there to begin with. So they went to all this trouble yet no tv/newspaper crews were there to record it anyway.  Just so sick.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: February 04, 2009, 09:36:36 PM »

Dammit Dolls

they have them on Ebay
Here's the poem that goes with them

When things aren't going as well as you wish, and you just want to scream and shout;

Here's a little Dammit Doll you just can't live without!

Simply grab it by the legs, find a place to slam it;

And as you beat the livin' stuffin' out of it,

Yelling

DAMMIT, DAMMIT, DAMMIT
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: February 04, 2009, 09:37:32 PM »

Dammit Dolls

they have them on Ebay
Here's the poem that goes with them

When things aren't going as well as you wish, and you just want to scream and shout;

Here's a little Dammit Doll you just can't live without!

Simply grab it by the legs, find a place to slam it;

And as you beat the livin' stuffin' out of it,

Yelling

DAMMIT, DAMMIT, DAMMIT

I made my own. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: February 04, 2009, 09:37:58 PM »

okay, BB

I guess I forgot to add one thing------I'm also a dowser.  Do you thing GA or CA need a new well?
well, nothing says "I Love You" like a freshly dug well. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: February 04, 2009, 09:39:48 PM »

okay, BB

BB while your messing with the ga/ca voodoodolls get me one and dress it up like Baeazz and just put 2 pins into it- 1 where his  pecker is and the other on his azz..
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: February 04, 2009, 09:40:47 PM »

another version:  I think I'm going to make one of ga/ca/kc/jb and when I get mad, I'm gonna whack 'em

Front:

"When you want to climb the walls or need to yell or shout,

Here's a little Dammit Doll you cannot do without!

Just grab it firmly by its legs and find a place to slam it,

And as you whack its stuffing out, yell

Dammit!  Dammit!  Dammit!

Back:

"And when you're finished venting,

Just sit it on the shelf.

But hug it first, as I'd hug you

If I were there myself!"
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #333 on: February 04, 2009, 09:41:34 PM »

O/T

My gosh....it's going to be 20 deg in a large part of Florida tonight...and Alabama. It's -5 up here but I expect that
27 in Or-lawn-doe...thank god I didn't book Disney this week

poor Manatee's  20 in Crystal River FL

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #334 on: February 04, 2009, 09:42:22 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys still here and Goodnight Monkeys going to bed.

JSM...rethink the Chantix....That is some nasty stuff... made me sick as a dog and made everything taste like crap. I would rather die from the ciggies than die from Chantix.At least I enjoy them.

Read the front page...way to go Scared Monkeys ...makes me proud to be one.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: February 04, 2009, 09:43:30 PM »

I am scared of all of you now!

I dont think you have anything to worry about yet....when Babybear brings home a voodoo doll wearing a thong...well, then yes you may want to be scared    
yep, and when she says she just wanted to give me a headache, and the other monkeys laugh, you remember my pearls of wisdom and pass them on for me, Leroy

like this one:

if he's not dead, he's related ... O4Bull

I'm sorry for laughing BUT you have to admit it was really funny.  So innocent in the way he/she told it. I just couldn't help myself.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: February 04, 2009, 09:43:38 PM »

okay, BB

BB while your messing with the ga/ca voodoodolls get me one and dress it up like Baeazz and just put 2 pins into it- 1 where his  pecker is and the other on his azz..

No need concerning Baez.  I don't think there's anything of substance in his legal briefs.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: February 04, 2009, 09:45:11 PM »

JSM...rethink the Chantix....That is some nasty stuff... made me sick as a dog and made everything taste like crap. I would rather die from the ciggies than die from Chantix.At least I enjoy them.

I've known a handful of people that have used Chantrix and a couple of them had heart attacks.  I don't know if the Chanrix had anything to do with it or not.  I quit by using the patch then switching to an occasional piece of gum.  Worked well for me and I thought I would never quit. 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: February 04, 2009, 09:46:58 PM »

Thanks Shell, it doesn't fell like an elephant, maybe a small cow!

Flossy....where are you??

I've been here and away most of the evening... mostly away, busy but peeking in to catch up from time to time.  Broke my silence to say JSM, please take good care of you and feel better; please seek help if you have any doubt whether you're okay.  Better safe than sorry, right?

And Leroy (and 04Bull too) -- really cracking me up this evening!

doc... dump... doc... dump... doc... dump... Is there a voo-doo doll for making a doc dump happen?  doc... dump... doc... dump... doc... dump... 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #339 on: February 04, 2009, 09:48:59 PM »

I've known a handful of people that have used Chantrix and a couple of them had heart attacks.  I don't know if the Chanrix had anything to do with it or not.  I quit by using the patch then switching to an occasional piece of gum.  Worked well for me and I thought I would never quit. 

That is one of the warning that came out after I took them....About the heart attacks. I really need to quit the cigs...just can't while I am stuck in the house in the winter. This has been the coldest winter we have had in the last 120 yrs. Todays high was 29 ...wind chill of 16....down to 9 in S.C. tonight

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.