April 28, 2024, 08:18:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240637 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: February 04, 2009, 10:40:15 PM »

Awwws Leroy, I backtracked & just saw your comment to me, you are most welcome.
Hey, for those that saw Nancy tonight, I picked up on something when they were showing video of George & Mark Nejame arriving outside before the Grand Jury, guess who I noticed was there & talked to George... none other than Joy Wray.  She had a sign or something in one hand & a pink pocketbook, it was most definitely her.   Anyone else pick up on that? 

I cant imagine why she showed up there when no one was allowed in the Grand Jury room not even lawyers or witnesses if they were not directly testifying.   Wow, she's much more than a kc koolaid drinker that is for dang sure!  One flew over the cuckoo's nest!

I didn't see NG tonight, but after reading your question, I watched this video at http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7641290&version=1&locale=EN-US

I took this screen capture:

Is that the person you were referring to?

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: February 04, 2009, 10:40:25 PM »

I love, love, love when Leonard talks about Cindy. He thinks she's the reason why the remains are still unburied. Why doesn't that surprise me? 
He thinks Cindy is the reason for Global warming for crying out loud!!

But... all that hot air she puts out ... she is!!!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #362 on: February 04, 2009, 10:43:27 PM »

Hey, for those that saw Nancy tonight, I picked up on something when they were showing video of George & Mark Nejame arriving outside before the Grand Jury, guess who I noticed was there & talked to George... none other than Joy Wray.  She had a sign or something in one hand & a pink pocketbook, it was most definitely her.   Anyone else pick up on that? 

I cant imagine why she showed up there when no one was allowed in the Grand Jury room not even lawyers or witnesses if they were not directly testifying.   Wow, she's much more than a kc koolaid drinker that is for dang sure!  One flew over the cuckoo's nest!

I didn't see NG tonight, but after reading your question, I watched this video at http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=7641290&version=1&locale=EN-US

I think she watches the news to find out where they are going to be and just inserts herself into the pic.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: February 04, 2009, 10:43:55 PM »

The Anthony's better be careful. They probably like her because she reminds them of KC in some way they can't quite put their finger on, but she seems like a deranged Anthony stalker-fan type to me. They better  not EVER get on her bad side!!!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: February 04, 2009, 10:47:09 PM »

Thanks for posting this Brandi....i was really dreading watching the NG re-run!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: February 04, 2009, 10:47:10 PM »

IIRC , at the motion hearing on Jan.8th...the SA said they should have the forensics back from FBI in about 20 days and the Judge gave them 30 days to give them to Biaz or to let him know if they had not received them. Saturday will be 30 days.

God Bless!
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: February 04, 2009, 10:49:41 PM »

Last night I had a dream and I woke up from the dream and have stayed upset the entire day.  I dreamed that I had to go away for 3 weeks and I would not be able to see my 8 month old for that entire time period.  I was upset and crying that I would miss those 3 weeks of his life.  I get so angry when I see that slore laughing and smiling in court knowing that her child is dead! 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: February 04, 2009, 10:55:09 PM »

Last night I had a dream and I woke up from the dream and have stayed upset the entire day.  I dreamed that I had to go away for 3 weeks and I would not be able to see my 8 month old for that entire time period.  I was upset and crying that I would miss those 3 weeks of his life.  I get so angry when I see that slore laughing and smiling in court knowing that her child is dead! 

I know what you mean babies mommy. It is so sad. I am a prayer warrior on a site www.asherandjacobsfriends.com  and when you read those precious little ones stories and their families anguish at there suffering and then think of KC murdering that precious baby and throwing her away like garbage...it just makes you so angry. If anyone would like to visit that site you are welcome to.

God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: February 04, 2009, 10:56:35 PM »

Yup, just her back or side was shown - also seen at KFN Meet & Greet, always in front of their house, Jay Blanchard Park with her "Caylee is Alive" sign, stalking every day at the recovery crime scene tape line & taking food to the Anthonys - the one and the same certifiable nutjob of Or lan dough

Here ya go.  Bearly
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 12:29:28 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: February 04, 2009, 10:58:36 PM »

Yup, just her back or side was shown - also seen at KFN Meet & Greet, always in front of their house, Jay Blanchard Park with her "Caylee is Alive" sign, stalking every day at the recovery crime scene tape line & taking food to the Anthonys - the one and the same certifiable nutjob of Or lan dough

damn sorry   beige is above blue & thats the second time it did that

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: February 04, 2009, 11:04:34 PM »

I can't believe George didn't run like H*ll. I guess he is looking for the next profit venture. I thought maybe George had enough of Cindy's crap. Guess I was wrong.

I'm not sure he had anywhere to go.

The man has no money except what Cindy gives him. He has no credit cards now if Cindy told the truth in court and they neither ones have jobs, so where could he go?

If they have no insurance, no private mental facility will take them, so where is he to go? His only chance would be to get Baker Acted again so he could have it paid for by the state. Maybe that is why he did it the first time, no money, no insurance.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: February 04, 2009, 11:06:56 PM »

I can't believe George didn't run like H*ll. I guess he is looking for the next profit venture. I thought maybe George had enough of Cindy's crap. Guess I was wrong.

The man has no money except what Cindy gives him. He has no credit cards now if Cindy told the truth in court and they neither ones have jobs, so where could he go?

If they have no insurance, no private mental facility will take them, so where is he to go? His only chance would be to get Baker Acted again so he could have it paid for by the state. Maybe that is why he did it the first time, no money, no insurance.

Exactly, and I think all of his family is in Ohio.  Even if he had friends in Orlando, I'm sure they would not want the publicty if George were to stay there.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: February 04, 2009, 11:08:33 PM »

okay.. so they mentioned before that perhaps since cindy is on meds.... she wont need to answer the questions in deposition..

if GEORGE is also on meds after the hospitol/suicide attempt... will HE also get out of answering?

does that mean that LEE will have an... uh... EPISODE next?

crazy stuff...

Being on meds is NOT a reason to not answer questions in depositions when you are supeonaed. That was her excuse for not taking a polygraph, but that was not under supeona  - so don't worry SHE WILL be giving a deposition and she better not lie this time.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: February 04, 2009, 11:13:51 PM »

IIRC , at the motion hearing on Jan.8th...the SA said they should have the forensics back from FBI in about 20 days and the Judge gave them 30 days to give them to Biaz or to let him know if they had not received them. Saturday will be 30 days.

Good catch Darla....so we should be getting a doc dump at least by next week right??

LIMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: February 04, 2009, 11:13:52 PM »

I hear ya! I cant imagine being apart from my kids for any great length of time, although I speak of it often namely on a real bad day I just cant imagine.........that is what sets apart the wonderful mothers here and all over the world from the Casey Anthonys of the world.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: February 04, 2009, 11:15:40 PM »

You have an absolutely gorgeous German Shepard, we had our Sasha Bella for 9 years but we lost her to very invasive cancer last June, we miss her horribly.  We  have our black & gold guy "Capo Chino"   He was named for a slang Italian meaning for Captain & a wolf named Chino but yet it blended well to come out verbally as Cappuccino which of course with my love of coffee it was just too perfect!   Capo bucks like a horse, wishes he was one of the cats, barks to guard all intruders but is the biggest mush & spoiled baby.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: February 04, 2009, 11:23:56 PM »

Capp - I love love love those pics!!  Have you ever been to the Four Legged Friends thread in the Monkey Lounge?  Alot of posters have pics of their kitties and puppies over there....they are all so cute.  Anyways, here is a like in case you haven't ever been there.  I think you should post these pics over there too....way to cute!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=569.0

(plus I may have some questions for you about GS breeds)

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: February 04, 2009, 11:28:32 PM »

O/T but with all the animal lovers in here, wanted to tell what they just told on my local news....in N.C a guy swerved to miss a dog in the road and hit an embankment in Nov. His van caught fire and a passerby stopped and pulled the guy out of the van. He was airlifted to the Augusta GA. burn center and has been there since Nov. He was well enough to be transferred to a hospital closer to home. An ambulance picked him up and was on there way back to N.C. and wrecked in Columbia S.C. The poor man was killed on his way home. Just heartbreaking.

God Bless!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: February 04, 2009, 11:33:39 PM »

O/T but with all the animal lovers in here, wanted to tell what they just told on my local news....in N.C a guy swerved to miss a dog in the road and hit an embankment in Nov. His van caught fire and a passerby stopped and pulled the guy out of the van. He was airlifted to the Augusta GA. burn center and has been there since Nov. He was well enough to be transferred to a hospital closer to home. An ambulance picked him up and was on there way back to N.C. and wrecked in Columbia S.C. The poor man was killed on his way home. Just heartbreaking.

That is horrible...and some very bad luck.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: February 04, 2009, 11:45:24 PM »

Capp - I love love love those pics!!  Have you ever been to the Four Legged Friends thread in the Monkey Lounge?  Alot of posters have pics of their kitties and puppies over there....they are all so cute.  Anyways, here is a like in case you haven't ever been there.  I think you should post these pics over there too....way to cute!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=569.0

(plus I may have some questions for you about GS breeds)

O tks Leroy, nope I havent ventured out of the Caylee thread yet but I certainly will with my two other furbabies (cats) Tia Maria and Cyber (named becaused Im always on the puter...lol)  I'll save the link & check it out in the morning!   I absolutely adore furbabies, huge animal lover.

PS for all you dog lovers you might want to check out the Westminster Dog Show next week
Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. Live Opening Night Coverage begins Monday, February 9th at 8/7C on USA before switching to CNBC at 9/8C. USA will broadcast the complete Closing Night competition at 8/7C on Tuesday, February 10th

OK I admit that was a good bit O/T

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.