April 27, 2024, 07:48:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240536 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: February 04, 2009, 11:47:31 PM »

O/T but with all the animal lovers in here, wanted to tell what they just told on my local news....in N.C a guy swerved to miss a dog in the road and hit an embankment in Nov. His van caught fire and a passerby stopped and pulled the guy out of the van. He was airlifted to the Augusta GA. burn center and has been there since Nov. He was well enough to be transferred to a hospital closer to home. An ambulance picked him up and was on there way back to N.C. and wrecked in Columbia S.C. The poor man was killed on his way home. Just heartbreaking.

What a sad story, that very well could have be me because I would have swerved & diverted to the best of my ability too

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: February 04, 2009, 11:48:28 PM »

Capp - I love love love those pics!!  Have you ever been to the Four Legged Friends thread in the Monkey Lounge?  Alot of posters have pics of their kitties and puppies over there....they are all so cute.  Anyways, here is a like in case you haven't ever been there.  I think you should post these pics over there too....way to cute!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=569.0

(plus I may have some questions for you about GS breeds)

O tks Leroy, nope I havent ventured out of the Caylee thread yet but I certainly will with my two other furbabies (cats) Tia Maria and Cyber (named becaused Im always on the puter...lol)  I'll save the link & check it out in the morning!   I absolutely adore furbabies, huge animal lover.

PS for all you dog lovers you might want to check out the Westminster Dog Show next week
Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. Live Opening Night Coverage begins Monday, February 9th at 8/7C on USA before switching to CNBC at 9/8C. USA will broadcast the complete Closing Night competition at 8/7C on Tuesday, February 10th

OK I admit that was a good bit O/T

Thanks so much for the heads up on the dog show...i always enjoy watching it. 

If you are an animal lover you are going to like that thread for sure!!  In fact, you'll probably see me there quite often!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: February 04, 2009, 11:53:57 PM »

Just in case anyone wants to review these from early in the case.

AUDIO interviews of the following people

Amy Huizenga
Ricardo Morales
Brian Burner
Troy Brown
Brittany Schieber
George Anthony
Shirley Pleasea
Karen Angel
Anthony Lazaro
Jesse Grund Pt. 1
Jesse Grund Pt. 2
Lee Anthony

are HERE:       http://tinyurl.com/44dqo2

ALSO there are all 4 parts of Cindy's VIDEO interview, but you need to click on the 'VIDEO' section in the upper right-hand area of the screen to view those Cindy vids.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: February 04, 2009, 11:54:46 PM »

((edit))wendi

Wendi <<hugs>>....can you wander over to Musings for a bit??  I'll meet ya there....here's the link.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4475.960
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 12:03:32 AM by klaasend » Logged

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #384 on: February 04, 2009, 11:56:41 PM »

KLASS-JUST PLEASE DELETE MY POST, PLEASE. TIA

WENDI
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: February 04, 2009, 11:58:14 PM »

WENDI

Wendi - don't go please.....

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: February 04, 2009, 11:58:29 PM »

I am really sorry this has happened to you. There is a book I strongly suggest you read by Susan Forward -  Toxic Parents, Overcoming their Hurtful Legacy and Reclaiming your Life,

I believe it will be very helpful in your situation.  

Edited to remove Wendi's post she requested removed  that was quoted here. 
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 12:02:49 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: February 05, 2009, 12:00:02 AM »

Wendi, come to musings, I will talk to you too.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: February 05, 2009, 12:01:30 AM »

WENDI

Okay Wendi, it's taken care of.  Muffy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: February 05, 2009, 12:04:29 AM »

WENDI

Thanks Muffy - I wasn't sure who had those kind of powers.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: February 05, 2009, 12:06:57 AM »

I can't believe George didn't run like H*ll. I guess he is looking for the next profit venture. I thought maybe George had enough of Cindy's crap. Guess I was wrong.

I'm not sure he had anywhere to go.

The man has no money except what Cindy gives him. He has no credit cards now if Cindy told the truth in court and they neither ones have jobs, so where could he go?

If they have no insurance, no private mental facility will take them, so where is he to go? His only chance would be to get Baker Acted again so he could have it paid for by the state. Maybe that is why he did it the first time, no money, no insurance.

You have an absolutely gorgeous German Shepard, we had our Sasha Bella for 9 years but we lost her to very invasive cancer last June, we miss her horribly.  We  have our black & gold guy "Capo Chino"   He was named for a slang Italian meaning for Captain & a wolf named Chino but yet it blended well to come out verbally as Cappuccino which of course with my love of coffee it was just too perfect!   Capo bucks like a horse, wishes he was one of the cats, barks to guard all intruders but is the biggest mush & spoiled baby.

Thank you and what beauties those two are !!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: February 05, 2009, 12:08:26 AM »

WENDI

I wish I had the power to make those that are sad, lonely or feeling down all better...((hugs))  You know it happens to everybody sometime.  And we just need to be there for each other when it does. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #392 on: February 05, 2009, 12:10:29 AM »

Wendi~if you are still here, my daughter will be out at the barn on 2/14-2/16 visiting my louise and dewie.......she wants to thank you for the peppermints you take......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: February 05, 2009, 12:16:25 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys still here and Goodnight Monkeys going to bed.

JSM...rethink the Chantix....That is some nasty stuff... made me sick as a dog and made everything taste like crap. I would rather die from the ciggies than die from Chantix.At least I enjoy them.

Read the front page...way to go Scared Monkeys ...makes me proud to be one.

I've known a handful of people that have used Chantrix and a couple of them had heart attacks.  I don't know if the Chanrix had anything to do with it or not.  I quit by using the patch then switching to an occasional piece of gum.  Worked well for me and I thought I would never quit. 

Not to mention being on life support!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #394 on: February 05, 2009, 12:16:26 AM »

Wendi...If you need someone to talk to I will get my number to you thru Klaas. I will be your adopted Mom.((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #395 on: February 05, 2009, 12:18:40 AM »

SHOULD CINDY AND GEORGE NOT BE PUNISHED FOR CASEY'S SINS?

First I want to preface this by saying that I think:
CASEY IS 100% RESPONSIBLE AND SHOULD ROT IN JAIL FOR LIFE...

But.. How much can we say George and Cindy should get away with for Casey turning out the way she did?

So... We know that a person's behavior stems from two things: GENETICS and ENVIRONMENT

GENETICS: Well we all know where she gets these from... Cindy and George (although I've heard he might not be the bio dad). Their family history does not seem promising in this category, but yet we cannot blame someone's action based solely on genetics, or else any criminal with a bad family history can use the defense that it was in their "blood" to commit the crime. So this leaves...

ENVIRONMENT: Again, this includes Cindy and George. We then add Lee and all of Casey's friends.

FRIENDS: I believe a great deal of influence comes from a person's friends' standards and how persuasive they are in getting you to do what they want. I do not think that ANY of Casey's friends would tell her that she would be better off without a child. Tony might be the exception because he did not want Caylee around, however, I do not think his actions or morals would condone Casey killing her own kid.

LEE: Lee got mad at Casey for getting pregnant. Here I think is where Casey started her resentment for Caylee. Her brother and probably best friend was angry at her. She probably felt that Caylee was a burden.

GEORGE: Ah, George, although he is the most honest of the bunch, we cannot let him slide that easily. The whole suicide attempt, whether it was a cry for help or an actual attempt, it shows that he believes when things get too tough, just take the easy way out. He didn't like the situation he was in, so he decided to take his life. Casey didn't like her situation, so she took her daughter's life. He also treated Casey like she was a princess and could do no harm. He made her think that she was always the boss, that the world revolved around her, and that she could get away with anything. He unintentionally and nonverbally condoned her behavior by not checking it while she was running wild.

CINDY: This is where Casey got most of her attitude and thinking from. Cindy probably constantly told Casey that she was a bad mother, that she didn't deserve Caylee, and that Caylee would be better off without her. If you tell someone something negative enough times, they start believing it. Casey knew she was a bad mother so she made no real connection to Caylee. This is why I don't understand why Cindy didn't just take Caylee from the beginning. Cindy also has shown that it is ok to lie or bend the truth if it means getting away with something wrong. Cindy has countless times taken back what she had said before and lies to cover up for Casey. Casey learned this behavior from Cindy.

Now, what responsibility to parents have to the way their children turn out? When a child grows up to be an exceptional person, their parents are always praised for raising them so well. But when a child is a criminal, can we say that the parents have NO part in the way they turned out?

Again, I believe Casey should take full blame and stay in jail where she will be miserable, but what do you guys think should be done with Cindy and George?

Sorry... Long rant...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: February 05, 2009, 12:20:39 AM »

Wendi, I can empathize with you totally & feel your pain more than you could possibly imagine I or any other stranger would.  I survived by an inner strength I didnt even realize I was using for decades but it doesnt mean it didnt hurt beyond words at times, some days being quite unbearable.  The book Turbo recommended will help you, but I will tell you this the only one that can give you peace is yourself.   You can't change a person or their opinion but you can change how you cope or interact with that person.  One day I realized that despite my best efforts to attempt to change her or my rotten step father for that matter, it was useless.  To give yourself peace the best advice I can give you is to give it to God, take time to heal & find a way to respectfully distance yourself from enduring this type of ongoing torture - in my case it was very serious so I finally had to cut all ties but again, this was an extreme situation.   I survived & strived, maybe even a little in spite of it because I refused to continue to be a victim, when you take control of your own destiny is when you begin to heal & have peace of mind.

Have the both of you ever discussed the possibility to go to counseling together, or is that something that would be resisted if suggested?   

One more thing,  YOU are SPECIAL - repeat what I said to yourself daily & NEVER let anyone beat you down so much that you carry insecurities that you are a failure or not worthy of respect.  You have friends here & Im sure elsewhere, so wipe those tears, spoil yourself with something you enjoy doing to get your mind off of it as best as you can.  Live life forward AND CHIN UP!

My huggs & prayers go out to you

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: February 05, 2009, 12:20:47 AM »

Attorney Brad Conway told WESH that he couldn't find inpatient psychiatric care for George in Orange County. Facilities had expressed concern about accompanying media attention.

So he was turned down at psychiatric facilities. Interesting.

I don't believe a word any of them say, including Conway.  My feeling is that Cindy and George had a big fight and Cindy kicked him out.  I mean, if George were going to an interview, didn't Cindy think it strange that he was taking his pillow and blanket?  I never heard of a person going to commit suicide with his blankie and pillow. After a while  he decided he wanted to go home so he started sending goofy text messages and they came and took him away.  The reason no hospital would take him IMO is because he doesn't need to be hospitalized.  He just needed Cindy to let him come home, which apparently she finally did. I believe that once Cindy gets through with him, he will regret wanting to go home.
I worked at a level 1 Trauma Center in the midwest and they can't refuse to take someone who is in need of care.  Especially a pathetic reason like the publicity.

This is the lamest excuse I have ever heard.  Does this mean celebrities cannot get psychiatric care?  I thought not...GMAB. 

When did GA become a celebrity?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: February 05, 2009, 12:32:45 AM »

WENDI

I wish I had the power to make those that are sad, lonely or feeling down all better...((hugs))  You know it happens to everybody sometime.  And we just need to be there for each other when it does. 

I know Muffy...it's hard to have to go through hard time and feel all alone. You are sweet!

Capp - very good post.

Wendi - I left you a message in Musings.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: February 05, 2009, 12:49:08 AM »

SHOULD CINDY AND GEORGE NOT BE PUNISHED FOR CASEY'S SINS?

First I want to preface this by saying that I think:
CASEY IS 100% RESPONSIBLE AND SHOULD ROT IN JAIL FOR LIFE...

But.. How much can we say George and Cindy should get away with for Casey turning out the way she did?

So... We know that a person's behavior stems from two things: GENETICS and ENVIRONMENT

GENETICS: Well we all know where she gets these from... Cindy and George (although I've heard he might not be the bio dad). Their family history does not seem promising in this category, but yet we cannot blame someone's action based solely on genetics, or else any criminal with a bad family history can use the defense that it was in their "blood" to commit the crime. So this leaves...

ENVIRONMENT: Again, this includes Cindy and George. We then add Lee and all of Casey's friends.

FRIENDS: I believe a great deal of influence comes from a person's friends' standards and how persuasive they are in getting you to do what they want. I do not think that ANY of Casey's friends would tell her that she would be better off without a child. Tony might be the exception because he did not want Caylee around, however, I do not think his actions or morals would condone Casey killing her own kid.

LEE: Lee got mad at Casey for getting pregnant. Here I think is where Casey started her resentment for Caylee. Her brother and probably best friend was angry at her. She probably felt that Caylee was a burden.

GEORGE: Ah, George, although he is the most honest of the bunch, we cannot let him slide that easily. The whole suicide attempt, whether it was a cry for help or an actual attempt, it shows that he believes when things get too tough, just take the easy way out. He didn't like the situation he was in, so he decided to take his life. Casey didn't like her situation, so she took her daughter's life. He also treated Casey like she was a princess and could do no harm. He made her think that she was always the boss, that the world revolved around her, and that she could get away with anything. He unintentionally and nonverbally condoned her behavior by not checking it while she was running wild.

CINDY: This is where Casey got most of her attitude and thinking from. Cindy probably constantly told Casey that she was a bad mother, that she didn't deserve Caylee, and that Caylee would be better off without her. If you tell someone something negative enough times, they start believing it. Casey knew she was a bad mother so she made no real connection to Caylee. This is why I don't understand why Cindy didn't just take Caylee from the beginning. Cindy also has shown that it is ok to lie or bend the truth if it means getting away with something wrong. Cindy has countless times taken back what she had said before and lies to cover up for Casey. Casey learned this behavior from Cindy.

Now, what responsibility to parents have to the way their children turn out? When a child grows up to be an exceptional person, their parents are always praised for raising them so well. But when a child is a criminal, can we say that the parents have NO part in the way they turned out?

Again, I believe Casey should take full blame and stay in jail where she will be miserable, but what do you guys think should be done with Cindy and George?

Sorry... Long rant...

Wow!  Well to start with, the part I bolded above is intersting and I had never really thought of it that way....but, you are right, they should be held accountable but to what degree?...I'm not sure.  What I do know is that if any of the Ant's had a role in the cover-up of Caylee's death, then for sure they should be punished to the full extent. 

The rest I'm going to think about for a bit, but I really like this post....got me thinking!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.