April 27, 2024, 11:09:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240597 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: February 05, 2009, 09:27:20 AM »

This is 'way OT but appropos under the present circumstances.  I was in the Bahamas and bought a voodoo doll from some lady who said she was a voodoo princess.  So I brought it home with a certain person in mind and started sticking pins in it. Well....the person died.  I just wanted to give her a headache.  I'll never do that again.  I swear on my monkey honor that this is a true story.
Just curious, what did u do with that voodoo doll after that?

That is pretty creepy, but I would say it's probably just coincidence.  You know how you're not supposed to take lava rock from the Hawaiian islands, because of the curse Pele (the fire god) will put on you?  yeah well.....
Heard that, don't all the people end up mailing back the lava they took B/C bad things were happening to them? There was a news show on that once.   Anyone seen george since he has gone back home? Any pics or Vids of him at all?

I can say that no, not everyone has. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #441 on: February 05, 2009, 09:28:23 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18646703/detail.html
Caylee Anthony Memorial May Occur Next Week
Girl's Mother Remains Jailed On Murder Charge
POSTED: Thursday, February 5, 2009
UPDATED: 8:34 am EST February 5, 2009

<snipped>
The family of Caylee Anthony is planning on holding a memorial service for the slain girl next week but a date has not yet been set because the defense team representing the toddler's mother has not yet finished examining the child's remains.
The Anthony family has said a public memorial service will be held at the First Baptist Church of Orlando, which holds more than 5,000 people.

The church has its own security team, but additional off-duty officers may be hired for crowd control purposes.
A decision on the date of the memorial could be set as early as Thursday

Thanks Trimm, I'm sure they'll release information to try to counteract the negativity of the Doc Dump, BTW are we getting that today?

I'm not Trimm but...I heard on NG that it won't be until next week

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: February 05, 2009, 09:28:32 AM »

<snipped>
The family of Caylee Anthony is planning on holding a memorial service for the slain girl next week but a date has not yet been set because the defense team representing the toddler's mother has not yet finished examining the child's remains.
The Anthony family has said a public memorial service will be held at the First Baptist Church of Orlando, which holds more than 5,000 people.

The church has its own security team, but additional off-duty officers may be hired for crowd control purposes.

Thanks Trimm, I'm sure they'll release information to try to counteract the negativity of the Doc Dump, BTW are we getting that today?

I don't know,but we need them real bad. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: February 05, 2009, 09:29:34 AM »

<snipped>

I'm not Sea,but I think he's right. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: February 05, 2009, 09:30:47 AM »

<snipped>

Thanks Sea Searcher  that's a bummer!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: February 05, 2009, 09:32:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Trimm - thanks for posting all the updates.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #446 on: February 05, 2009, 09:37:26 AM »

I'm not Sea,but I think he's right. 

I'm not a Holiday Inn Express, but I did sleep last night.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: February 05, 2009, 09:37:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Hey Leroy.Geez I wish we would get some more documents.
Oh well,with the A's all under one roof who knows,there could be a breaking story at any minute. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: February 05, 2009, 09:38:17 AM »

Tevye...

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: February 05, 2009, 09:39:49 AM »

This is 'way OT but appropos under the present circumstances.  I was in the Bahamas and bought a voodoo doll from some lady who said she was a voodoo princess.  So I brought it home with a certain person in mind and started sticking pins in it. Well....the person died.  I just wanted to give her a headache.  I'll never do that again.  I swear on my monkey honor that this is a true story.
Just curious, what did u do with that voodoo doll after that?

That is pretty creepy, but I would say it's probably just coincidence.  You know how you're not supposed to take lava rock from the Hawaiian islands, because of the curse Pele (the fire god) will put on you?  yeah well.....
Heard that, don't all the people end up mailing back the lava they took B/C bad things were happening to them? There was a news show on that once.   Anyone seen george since he has gone back home? Any pics or Vids of him at all?

I can say that no, not everyone has. 

Would we know that monkey? 

~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: February 05, 2009, 09:41:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Mornin' Leroy, sick of the snow yet?  You probably can't find Leroy when he goes outside!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #451 on: February 05, 2009, 09:46:01 AM »

Trimm...thanks for all the links. I bet if we go back and look at videos from when this all began, we would find Joy in a lot of them. We could play where's Joy. Good Morning everyone.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: February 05, 2009, 09:47:41 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Just saw this in the latest issue of Star mag. Judge Jeanine Pirro has a new "Judge Judy" type show on the CW. In a recent Q & A she was asked:

Q: What do you think is going to be the biggest upcoming trial?
A: Oh, the Caylee Anthony case! Without a doubt, [the mom] will be convicted.

God, I hope she's right!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: February 05, 2009, 09:48:44 AM »

Trimm...thanks for all the links. I bet if we go back and look at videos from when this all began, we would find Joy in a lot of them. We could play where's Joy. Good Morning everyone.

You're probably right.She must have kept up with them pretty closely.
Scary. 

~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: February 05, 2009, 09:49:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Mornin' Leroy, sick of the snow yet?  You probably can't find Leroy when he goes outside!

Hey Lovin!  Yes, so tired of the snow and cold weather.  Leroy loves the snow and does blend in....i've had a few scares of not seeing him right away in the back yard!!

According to NG last night, I dont think we will get a doc dumb till next week.....BOOOOO!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: February 05, 2009, 09:50:00 AM »

Would we know that monkey? 

Well, now.... you might. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: February 05, 2009, 09:52:37 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Just saw this in the latest issue of Star mag. Judge Jeanine Pirro has a new "Judge Judy" type show on the CW. In a recent Q & A she was asked:

Q: What do you think is going to be the biggest upcoming trial?
A: Oh, the Caylee Anthony case! Without a doubt, [the mom] will be convicted.

God, I hope she's right!!!!!

I hope she's right too Monken.
But you know "The Putz" says she innocent.
If I were innocent I would be shouting it from the rooftop.Wouldn't you?
Do you lay in bed at night and wonder about the details? I do. 

~ Peter Frampton
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #457 on: February 05, 2009, 09:56:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Hey Lovin!  Yes, so tired of the snow and cold weather.  Leroy loves the snow and does blend in....i've had a few scares of not seeing him right away in the back yard!!

According to NG last night, I dont think we will get a doc dumb till next week.....BOOOOO!

cold weather, my mini did not like the cold ice ground this morning either..although I can find her easily enough in the day time.....
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #458 on: February 05, 2009, 09:56:07 AM »

Good moring Mio. Wow itis 14 degrees here.I jumped on the treadmill to get warmed up.
Full of coffee and ready to go.   

yikes, treadmill?? you are more ambitious than me today. I only jogged into the kitchen for another hot cuppa coffee !!

I sprinted to the bathroom!! Does that count? Morning all. I have been lurking  Cool
The goal for all today is to stay on topic, right??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: February 05, 2009, 09:57:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Thanks for the update, I didn't catch her...we've been passing around the flu here.  I was just checking in to see if there's any new news.  I'm going to get some other work done and check on Adji & Jaliek's cases.  I think I was part of the "problem" in the last cage & I don't want to start another ruckus!  Have a wonderful day, monkeys!  Stay warm!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.