April 28, 2024, 08:04:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240635 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: February 05, 2009, 09:57:54 AM »

I just wanted to say Hi and Good Morning to all the Monkeys!

Hi and Good Morning to all the Monkeys!   

RIP Sweet Puppy
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: February 05, 2009, 10:01:03 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Just saw this in the latest issue of Star mag. Judge Jeanine Pirro has a new "Judge Judy" type show on the CW. In a recent Q & A she was asked:

Q: What do you think is going to be the biggest upcoming trial?
A: Oh, the Caylee Anthony case! Without a doubt, [the mom] will be convicted.

God, I hope she's right!!!!!

I hope she's right too Monken.
But you know "The Putz" says she innocent.
If I were innocent I would be shouting it from the rooftop.Wouldn't you?
Do you lay in bed at night and wonder about the details? I do. 

Yeah Trimm, i wonder about a lot of things. I really would love to know if they will have an expert identify Casey as a sociopath because the type person she is really surrounds the entire case.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: February 05, 2009, 10:01:34 AM »

If anyone's interested in a KC voodoo doll, I found a new one for sale on ebay.....check out her voodoo "doo"

http://tinyurl.com/cast-a-spell-on-KC

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #463 on: February 05, 2009, 10:04:23 AM »

Good moring Mio. Wow itis 14 degrees here.I jumped on the treadmill to get warmed up.
Full of coffee and ready to go.   

yikes, treadmill?? you are more ambitious than me today. I only jogged into the kitchen for another hot cuppa coffee !!

I sprinted to the bathroom!! Does that count? Morning all. I have been lurking  Cool
The goal for all today is to stay on topic, right??

morning nutt, ,,,,sorry if I got ot>>--> 
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: February 05, 2009, 10:07:53 AM »

Attorney Brad Conway told WESH that he couldn't find inpatient psychiatric care for George in Orange County. Facilities had expressed concern about accompanying media attention.

So he was turned down at psychiatric facilities. Interesting.
Due to publicity ... even more interesting ...

I think that is an absolute fabrication due to the fact that many of these facilities have wards that are locked off to the general public - maybe we should call all the psy hospitals and find out if there were any inquiries
I would more likely believe it's because he doesn't have insurance!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: February 05, 2009, 10:10:22 AM »

Good moring Mio. Wow itis 14 degrees here.I jumped on the treadmill to get warmed up.
Full of coffee and ready to go.   

yikes, treadmill?? you are more ambitious than me today. I only jogged into the kitchen for another hot cuppa coffee !!

I sprinted to the bathroom!! Does that count? Morning all. I have been lurking  Cool
The goal for all today is to stay on topic, right??

Yes Nut,On Topic sounds great.Any idea where we could find any more updates?
Or should I just start typing? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: February 05, 2009, 10:10:41 AM »

Good Morning Monks!! 
I am freezing my S. Florida butt off!!!  it is still only 39 here...
I quit smoking cold turkey on March 17th, 2000 after numerous failed attempts. I had been smoking since I was 17. The first 2 weeks were sheer torture but looking back I can say it was one of the best things i ever did!! Good Luck to those who want to stop and never give up!
Soryy for being OT
I want a doc dump!
And IMO, as far as this public memorial service, it has NOTHING to do with Caylee, but everything to do with money.. they are all bloodsuckers

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #467 on: February 05, 2009, 10:12:30 AM »

Good Morning Monks!! 
I quit smoking cold turkey on March 17th, 2000 after numerous failed attempts. I had been smoking since I was 17. The first 2 weeks were sheer torture but looking back I can say it was one of the best things i ever did!! Good Luck to those who want to stop and never give up!
Soryy for being OT
I want a doc dump!
And IMO, as far as this public memorial service, it has NOTHING to do with Caylee, but everything to do with money.. they are all bloodsuckers
It has nothing to do with Caylee, and there is no way I want to watch Cindy's performance during the memorial.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: February 05, 2009, 10:13:38 AM »

This is 'way OT but appropos under the present circumstances.  I was in the Bahamas and bought a voodoo doll from some lady who said she was a voodoo princess.  So I brought it home with a certain person in mind and started sticking pins in it. Well....the person died.  I just wanted to give her a headache.  I'll never do that again.  I swear on my monkey honor that this is a true story.
Just curious, what did u do with that voodoo doll after that?

Good morning Dogmom and all of you.  Well, it's kinda funny what happened then.  I put the doll in the trash, but some member of my family kept getting it out and putting it in odd places like the silver drawer in the kitchen or my underwear drawer.  Finally, I threw it in the fireplace and haven't seen it since.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: February 05, 2009, 10:14:40 AM »

Attorney Brad Conway told WESH that he couldn't find inpatient psychiatric care for George in Orange County. Facilities had expressed concern about accompanying media attention.

So he was turned down at psychiatric facilities. Interesting.
Due to publicity ... even more interesting ...

I think that is an absolute fabrication due to the fact that many of these facilities have wards that are locked off to the general public - maybe we should call all the psy hospitals and find out if there were any inquiries
I would more likely believe it's because he doesn't have insurance!!

Yep that and Cindy probably forced him home so she can control him.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #470 on: February 05, 2009, 10:14:58 AM »

Good Morning Monks!! 
Soryy for being OT
I want a doc dump!

It was 32 here in the pnahandle, yet my beachbum son instisted on wearing flip-flops and, I let him, dropped him off at school and saw at least 4 other kids in them crazy weather to go along with crazy case. I'm worried what we'll talk about if we don't get a doc drop soon...

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: February 05, 2009, 10:15:11 AM »

This is 'way OT but appropos under the present circumstances.  I was in the Bahamas and bought a voodoo doll from some lady who said she was a voodoo princess.  So I brought it home with a certain person in mind and started sticking pins in it. Well....the person died.  I just wanted to give her a headache.  I'll never do that again.  I swear on my monkey honor that this is a true story.
Just curious, what did u do with that voodoo doll after that?

That is pretty creepy, but I would say it's probably just coincidence.  You know how you're not supposed to take lava rock from the Hawaiian islands, because of the curse Pele (the fire god) will put on you?  yeah well.....

I have a Hawaii story, but it is really O/T.  But I didn't take any lava rock.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: February 05, 2009, 10:19:17 AM »

Leroy I agree with you, Cindy needed George home to reprogram him again, I was hoping George was going to do the right thing.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: February 05, 2009, 10:19:46 AM »

That is pretty creepy, but I would say it's probably just coincidence.  You know how you're not supposed to take lava rock from the Hawaiian islands, because of the curse Pele (the fire god) will put on you?  yeah well.....

[/quote]

i didn't go mining or anything. it was just sitting there..   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: February 05, 2009, 10:23:25 AM »

Good Morning Monks old and new and guests!!

SunnyinTX, no rose colored glasses, milardi, flamom, Ono, mioyshi, Babybear, islandmonkey, seemeatthebeach, trimmonthelake, CasuallyCool, Mississippi Girl, nomorenekkiddogs, seascapejb, tabandmike, QuietMonkey, theboyzmom, Sea Searcher, anothermonkey, Gypsy DD, JOLfan, Mags, dogmom4 and 47 Guests are viewing this topic.

I was not able to watch NG last night...anything new?  The last I knew GA had been released from the hospital in a covert operation and the public Memorial is planned for 2/10 and attendees are subject to a search??  OHMYGAWD!  I don't have time to go back and read so if someone would fill me in I would really appreciate it!  Oh yes..please don't mess with VooDoo dolls whether you believe or not....don't mess with them. I lived in Jamaica for 10 years and saw some STRANGE and SCARY things happen involving OBEAH (voodoo) 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: February 05, 2009, 10:23:59 AM »

[/quote]

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: February 05, 2009, 10:24:56 AM »

[/quote]

Sorry, I hit the monkey sticking his tongue out by mistake.  If we just use the monkey icons is it considered off topic?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: February 05, 2009, 10:28:31 AM »

Good Morning Monks!! 
Soryy for being OT
I want a doc dump!

Is the Memorial going to be televised?
I am 3 months non-smoking and every day is a challenge.....I slipped one night when I lost my little canine boy....I didn't beat myself up about it...I just got back on the patch for a week or so....so far so good but the temptations are every place!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: February 05, 2009, 10:33:49 AM »

Good Morning Monks!! 
Soryy for being OT
I want a doc dump!

I am 3 months non-smoking and every day is a challenge.....I slipped one night when I lost my little canine boy....I didn't beat myself up about it...I just got back on the patch for a week or so....so far so good but the temptations are every place!   

Not sure if it's going to be televised but I suspect all in attendence will be searched so that no one can bring in their own camera....that way the Ant's can be sure to sell the "exclusive" video of the Memorial....so sad!

NG said last night that there are sealed paternity results that the defense has requested....hopefully these will be released in the next doc dump....I think they are the ones of Jesse Grund which ruled him out...she may be making a bunch out of nothing (surprise surprise).

Also, NG said the remains have not been released to the family yet....the Ant's are going to be disposed on Feb. 26th & 27th and I believe they are going to try and plead the 5th. 

I think that's it Sunny!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: February 05, 2009, 10:34:23 AM »

Good Morning Monks!! 
Soryy for being OT
I want a doc dump!

I'm sure it will be televised, don't know for sure, but rumor has it Fox News will be covering it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.