April 27, 2024, 08:34:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240586 times)
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #480 on: February 05, 2009, 10:34:40 AM »

Good Morning Monks old and new and guests!!

SunnyinTX, no rose colored glasses, milardi, flamom, Ono, mioyshi, Babybear, islandmonkey, seemeatthebeach, trimmonthelake, CasuallyCool, Mississippi Girl, nomorenekkiddogs, seascapejb, tabandmike, QuietMonkey, theboyzmom, Sea Searcher, anothermonkey, Gypsy DD, JOLfan, Mags, dogmom4 and 47 Guests are viewing this topic.

I was not able to watch NG last night...anything new?  The last I knew GA had been released from the hospital in a covert operation and the public Memorial is planned for 2/10 and attendees are subject to a search??  OHMYGAWD!  I don't have time to go back and read so if someone would fill me in I would really appreciate it!  Oh yes..please don't mess with VooDoo dolls whether you believe or not....don't mess with them. I lived in Jamaica for 10 years and saw some STRANGE and SCARY things happen involving OBEAH (voodoo) 

morning sunny>>-->> sounds like you have the news down already. and I agree with those voodoo dolls, not something I want to mess with either....mio
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: February 05, 2009, 10:34:53 AM »

Attorney Brad Conway told WESH that he couldn't find inpatient psychiatric care for George in Orange County. Facilities had expressed concern about accompanying media attention.

So he was turned down at psychiatric facilities. Interesting.

I don't believe a word any of them say, including Conway.  My feeling is that Cindy and George had a big fight and Cindy kicked him out.  I mean, if George were going to an interview, didn't Cindy think it strange that he was taking his pillow and blanket?  I never heard of a person going to commit suicide with his blankie and pillow. After a while  he decided he wanted to go home so he started sending goofy text messages and they came and took him away.  The reason no hospital would take him IMO is because he doesn't need to be hospitalized.  He just needed Cindy to let him come home, which apparently she finally did. I believe that once Cindy gets through with him, he will regret wanting to go home.
Having worked at Halifax before, if he needed inpatient treatment they would have done a hospital to hospital transfer. He was at Halifax voluntarily after the 72 hours of the baker act. He has no insurance (i would assume since they are neither working) outpatient treatment on his own dime would be sufficient. He was looking for a free ride/vacation from Sin-dy. IMO He should get a whopping bill from Halifax for the time after the 72 hrs and they are visicious about collecting it. Another reason for Sin-dy to be po'ed with him, plus the fact that he left her to deal with everything on her own. Yep, I feel for him.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #482 on: February 05, 2009, 10:38:06 AM »

milardi..thanks for that info, if he really needed inpatient care, he would get it I'm sure, just another excuse about the media will be hounding another facility for the reason he is at home. I wish they would all just shut up.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: February 05, 2009, 10:38:36 AM »

Good Morning Monks!! 
I am freezing my S. Florida butt off!!!  it is still only 39 here...
I quit smoking cold turkey on March 17th, 2000 after numerous failed attempts. I had been smoking since I was 17. The first 2 weeks were sheer torture but looking back I can say it was one of the best things i ever did!! Good Luck to those who want to stop and never give up!
Soryy for being OT
I want a doc dump!
And IMO, as far as this public memorial service, it has NOTHING to do with Caylee, but everything to do with money.. they are all bloodsuckers

Is the Memorial going to be televised?
I am 3 months non-smoking and every day is a challenge.....I slipped one night when I lost my little canine boy....I didn't beat myself up about it...I just got back on the patch for a week or so....so far so good but the temptations are every place!   

Not sure if it's going to be televised but I suspect all in attendence will be searched so that no one can bring in their own camera....that way the Ant's can be sure to sell the "exclusive" video of the Memorial....so sad!

NG said last night that there are sealed paternity results that the defense has requested....hopefully these will be released in the next doc dump....I think they are the ones of Jesse Grund which ruled him out...she may be making a bunch out of nothing (surprise surprise).

Also, NG said the remains have not been released to the family yet....the Ant's are going to be disposed on Feb. 26th & 27th and I believe they are going to try and plead the 5th. 

I think that's it Sunny!!

Thank you so much!!  I hope some of the forensic reports are released in the next document release....the last one left so many unanswered questions. Why in the hell is BJ wanting the paternity info?  Hell, ask your baby killer girlfriend...oh yes, I forgot...she doesn't know for sure!!   I hope many are able to sneak cameras etc in and then make sure it's on the air before cin-cin's

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: February 05, 2009, 10:40:51 AM »

Good Morning Monks!! 
I am freezing my S. Florida butt off!!!  it is still only 39 here...
I quit smoking cold turkey on March 17th, 2000 after numerous failed attempts. I had been smoking since I was 17. The first 2 weeks were sheer torture but looking back I can say it was one of the best things i ever did!! Good Luck to those who want to stop and never give up!
Soryy for being OT
I want a doc dump!
And IMO, as far as this public memorial service, it has NOTHING to do with Caylee, but everything to do with money.. they are all bloodsuckers

Is the Memorial going to be televised?
I am 3 months non-smoking and every day is a challenge.....I slipped one night when I lost my little canine boy....I didn't beat myself up about it...I just got back on the patch for a week or so....so far so good but the temptations are every place!   
I'm sure it will be televised, don't know for sure, but rumor has it Fox News will be covering it.

I wonder if Fox has bought the rights to it if it will be televised live or filmed? Damn, I hate, if this is true....the Ant's making even more money over the killing of Caylee.....they are despicable creatures!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: February 05, 2009, 10:42:34 AM »

Good Morning Monks old and new and guests!!

SunnyinTX, no rose colored glasses, milardi, flamom, Ono, mioyshi, Babybear, islandmonkey, seemeatthebeach, trimmonthelake, CasuallyCool, Mississippi Girl, nomorenekkiddogs, seascapejb, tabandmike, QuietMonkey, theboyzmom, Sea Searcher, anothermonkey, Gypsy DD, JOLfan, Mags, dogmom4 and 47 Guests are viewing this topic.

I was not able to watch NG last night...anything new?  The last I knew GA had been released from the hospital in a covert operation and the public Memorial is planned for 2/10 and attendees are subject to a search??  OHMYGAWD!  I don't have time to go back and read so if someone would fill me in I would really appreciate it!  Oh yes..please don't mess with VooDoo dolls whether you believe or not....don't mess with them. I lived in Jamaica for 10 years and saw some STRANGE and SCARY things happen involving OBEAH (voodoo) 

morning sunny>>-->> sounds like you have the news down already. and I agree with those voodoo dolls, not something I want to mess with either....mio

Thanks moi.....news is slow but good old Conway makes sure his clients are kept in the news   yep...I saw things that made me shiver and wear my cross necklace ALL THE TIME

Rest in Peace Caylee

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: February 05, 2009, 10:42:54 AM »

I'm sure it will be televised, don't know for sure, but rumor has it Fox News will be covering it.

dont tell me that geraldo will be covering it 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: February 05, 2009, 10:43:58 AM »

SunnyinTX...there is no way I'm strong enough to watch Cindy carry on at the memorial. Since this is going to be another circus, I wish they would have a private service, which I bet they already have, and not have a public one to make money off of.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: February 05, 2009, 10:44:44 AM »

Having worked at Halifax before, if he needed inpatient treatment they would have done a hospital to hospital transfer. He was at Halifax voluntarily after the 72 hours of the baker act. He has no insurance (i would assume since they are neither working) outpatient treatment on his own dime would be sufficient. He was looking for a free ride/vacation from Sin-dy. IMO He should get a whopping bill from Halifax for the time after the 72 hrs and they are visicious about collecting it. Another reason for Sin-dy to be po'ed with him, plus the fact that he left her to deal with everything on her own. Yep, I feel for him.
[/quote]

Thanks for the info.......money really plays a big factor in this mess doesn't it!  Who is paying for the defense? How are the Ant's paying their bills? And now how will they pay the hospital bill?  uummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: February 05, 2009, 10:45:01 AM »

If Fox News were smart they would have Geraldo only covering hurricanes and that's it.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: February 05, 2009, 10:45:14 AM »

Oh good Lord I hope not!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: February 05, 2009, 10:46:41 AM »

If Fox has bought the rights I wouldn't doubt for a moment that Whorealdo would be front and center

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: February 05, 2009, 10:48:03 AM »

SunnyinTX...there is no way I'm strong enough to watch Cindy carry on at the memorial. Since this is going to be another circus, I wish they would have a private service, which I bet they already have, and not have a public one to make money off of.

I bet she will have donation jars set up!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: February 05, 2009, 10:49:24 AM »

If Fox News were smart they would have Geraldo only covering hurricanes and that's it.

LOL....perhaps the next BIG wave will not only knock him on his ass...but out to sea as well!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #494 on: February 05, 2009, 10:51:03 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.....Just dropping in to say hi.....I HAVE to get some cleaning done today.....If we get a document dump will someone knock on my screen. hehe....or at least stream a huge banner across the screen. Hope you all have a wonderful day. God Bless!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: February 05, 2009, 10:51:41 AM »

The thought of it makes me sick

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: February 05, 2009, 10:57:49 AM »

Thanks for the info.......money really plays a big factor in this mess doesn't it!  Who is paying for the defense? How are the Ant's paying their bills? And now how will they pay the hospital bill?  uummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
[/quote]

Good Morning Monks...I've been wondering about this too.  If Cin-Cin is on "leave of absense" from her employer, she may be able to continue her health insurance.  Most employers make arrangements for the person on leave to re-imburse them for the premium.
She could have FMLA or taken a "disability leave".  I don't think she would go "bare arsed" for medical benefits at this time...who would pay for all her meds? 
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: February 05, 2009, 11:05:27 AM »

Good Morning Monks...I've been wondering about this too.  If Cin-Cin is on "leave of absense" from her employer, she may be able to continue her health insurance.  Most employers make arrangements for the person on leave to re-imburse them for the premium.
She could have FMLA or taken a "disability leave".  I don't think she would go "bare arsed" for medical benefits at this time...who would pay for all her meds? 
[/quote]

She might be em-bare-arsed if she puts a donation jar at the memorial!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #498 on: February 05, 2009, 11:05:53 AM »

Attorney Brad Conway told WESH that he couldn't find inpatient psychiatric care for George in Orange County. Facilities had expressed concern about accompanying media attention.

So he was turned down at psychiatric facilities. Interesting.

I don't believe a word any of them say, including Conway.  My feeling is that Cindy and George had a big fight and Cindy kicked him out.  I mean, if George were going to an interview, didn't Cindy think it strange that he was taking his pillow and blanket?  I never heard of a person going to commit suicide with his blankie and pillow. After a while  he decided he wanted to go home so he started sending goofy text messages and they came and took him away.  The reason no hospital would take him IMO is because he doesn't need to be hospitalized.  He just needed Cindy to let him come home, which apparently she finally did. I believe that once Cindy gets through with him, he will regret wanting to go home.
Are we positive it was the Baker act admission, or was it the other (Manchester? Man...something...it's the one for drugs and booze....)
(Hey, look at me! I stayed on topic!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: February 05, 2009, 11:08:10 AM »

At the bond hearing, Cindy said that she had some leave and vacation time for which she would be paid plus her employer had a catastrophe fund which would pay her when that runs out.  I doubt it is still paying her.  If so, they are nuts because she should have gone back to work months ago.  As to her insurance, there is a Cobra plan for people who have lost their jobs for one reason or another and they can continue to pay the premiums and keep the insurance for a certain length of time.  I think the new bail out bill, if it passes in the Senate, will provide for Cobra indefinitely at much reduced prices.

Since IMO George just wanted a rest from Cindy, it would have been cheaper to check into the Orlando Ritz at $200 a night instead of the psych ward at Halifax but I doubt the taxpayers would have picked up the bill for that.  Maube he learned to make baskets while he was at Halifax.  If so, he can hold one of them at the door at the memorial service to collect admission fee donations.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.