April 28, 2024, 10:35:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240652 times)
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #540 on: February 05, 2009, 01:45:08 PM »

I wonder if GA is getting a pension from being in LE.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: February 05, 2009, 01:45:33 PM »

It would be tacky but don't be surprised if Kidfinders has something setup to take donations. Of course tacky doesn't botther them.

Why do I have the feeling that Kidfinders will have the table and posters and jars there..as well as selling in the new Caylee bracelets like the one they tried to sneak to Casey for her court appearance last week.

(quote)

just wanted to say that yesterday, joysangel said that cindy donated all the money from the findcayleefund  to kidfinders,,,,,,,the few on at that time almost fell off their chairs i am sure

orb

That is a complete and utter lie, Id like to see Cindy on record saying that.

Blink..I was wondering if there was a way to see the divorce papers G&C filed in 2006?  Wonder what grounds each filed under?

IIRC, it was Irrecon Diff, but FlA is a no fault state so...  
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #542 on: February 05, 2009, 01:46:00 PM »

It would be tacky but don't be surprised if Kidfinders has something setup to take donations. Of course tacky doesn't botther them.

Why do I have the feeling that Kidfinders will have the table and posters and jars there..as well as selling in the new Caylee bracelets like the one they tried to sneak to Casey for her court appearance last week.

(quote)

just wanted to say that yesterday, joysangel said that cindy donated all the money from the findcayleefund  to kidfinders,,,,,,,the few on at that time almost fell off their chairs i am sure

orb

That is a complete and utter lie, Id like to see Cindy on record saying that.
What did happen to the money that was donated to the findcayleefund?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: February 05, 2009, 01:48:32 PM »

I wonder if there is public records out there to review, if KC has given her mother power of attorney over Caylee's remains.  Otherwise, utimately it is KC who is still calling the shots.

Since she is not seeing or speaking with the family, rather at her request or Jose's advice...I would say she has not given Cindy any power of attorney over Caylee.

I believe her and her family are cooresponding thru mail/writing. 

I agree they are cooresponding with each other and that Baez passes the notes so to speak.  But it seems odd that this church is doing this on their own, from what I understand, not at CA's request.  Maybe she has gotten onboard with it now..but originally wasn't it a shock to them about this service?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #544 on: February 05, 2009, 01:49:34 PM »

The way it's looking GA and CA isn't going to see KC for a long time.
Also, my last wonder for the day....
I wonder if GA and CA had will/trust setup.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: February 05, 2009, 01:49:40 PM »

Hi all!  Anything new?  (j/k ... little pet peeve of mine ... I'm all caught up)   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: February 05, 2009, 01:49:52 PM »

Seeme,I meant that those descriptions sound like George and Cindy. 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: February 05, 2009, 01:52:06 PM »

I wonder if there is public records out there to review, if KC has given her mother power of attorney over Caylee's remains.  Otherwise, utimately it is KC who is still calling the shots.

Since she is not seeing or speaking with the family, rather at her request or Jose's advice...I would say she has not given Cindy any power of attorney over Caylee.

I agree they are cooresponding with each other and that Baez passes the notes so to speak.  But it seems odd that this church is doing this on their own, from what I understand, not at CA's request.  Maybe she has gotten onboard with it now..but originally wasn't it a shock to them about this service?

I think you a right...but I don't think it's against the law for someone to have a memorial service for someone.  right?  I mean...it's to remember the person, not necessarily a "funeral" or a "wake".  But not totally sure..just thinking outload. 
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #548 on: February 05, 2009, 01:52:47 PM »

Slore can't have it both ways.  She can't sue ZG and expect to question her but then plead the fifth in her case.  I am so mad right now!    :smt092Remember when OzInterest said that there will be many more shock waves in the near future.  I wonder what those are?
I would love to know, I've been wondering that since she posted that.
Okay ... since everyone knows I don't have a pause button ... I've always wondered about that OzInterest?  Legit or Not?  I was wavering towards not ...

I am behind about 10 pages or so, so this may pop up in the middle of another discussion and seem out of place ( should probably heed Desi's warning) but I too have wondered about OzInterest.  She said her husband was consulting with OCSO and made reference to his MIG group.  I googled MIG and the only thing that seemed relevant was a Mitochondrial Interest Group.  I asked her about this, but did not get a reply.  It seemed odd, the way she left/quit posting.  Just don't know about her.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: February 05, 2009, 01:54:58 PM »

This is 'way OT but appropos under the present circumstances.  I was in the Bahamas and bought a voodoo doll from some lady who said she was a voodoo princess.  So I brought it home with a certain person in mind and started sticking pins in it. Well....the person died.  I just wanted to give her a headache.  I'll never do that again.  I swear on my monkey honor that this is a true story.
Just curious, what did u do with that voodoo doll after that?

Good morning Dogmom and all of you.  Well, it's kinda funny what happened then.  I put the doll in the trash, but some member of my family kept getting it out and putting it in odd places like the silver drawer in the kitchen or my underwear drawer.  Finally, I threw it in the fireplace and haven't seen it since.
GOSH, you are super SCARY, BB 
not only did you kill this person, then you sent the person to hell? 

OMG.  You monkeys are so funny.           Hi you all.   I'm wayyyyy behind....
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: February 05, 2009, 01:57:01 PM »

Slore can't have it both ways.  She can't sue ZG and expect to question her but then plead the fifth in her case.  I am so mad right now!    :smt092Remember when OzInterest said that there will be many more shock waves in the near future.  I wonder what those are?
Okay ... since everyone knows I don't have a pause button ... I've always wondered about that OzInterest?  Legit or Not?  I was wavering towards not ...

I am behind about 10 pages or so, so this may pop up in the middle of another discussion and seem out of place ( should probably heed Desi's warning) but I too have wondered about OzInterest.  She said her husband was consulting with OCSO and made reference to his MIG group.  I googled MIG and the only thing that seemed relevant was a Mitochondrial Interest Group.  I asked her about this, but did not get a reply.  It seemed odd, the way she left/quit posting.  Just don't know about her.

The last time she posted, she said she didn't feel like she fit into the Clique or something like that.   But, she may have been told to just be quiet.   you know?   just guessing...
mig
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: February 05, 2009, 01:59:23 PM »

If I had to pick one of the two as the scam artist, I would have to pick George.  Cindy has always worked hard and supported the family..had the benefits, retirement, etc.  

What has George done?  Worked sporadically at nothing jobs and had a workman's comp. case that took over two years for a knee injury to heal?  And tried to get rich scamming on the computer.  The only respectable job he ever had was LE and that was over 22 yrs ago.  Hell, he couldn't even work for his own dad (George told LE his dad thought he was lazy).  

George thought he died and went to heaven when he was going to be a spokeperson for missing kids...just hang out at the donation jar all day and be a celebrity.  

Now I think this suicide attempt is going to solve a lot of problems for him.  He won't have to take a lie detector test, Cindy can't divorce him and now he can get permanent disability on mental.  Yes, he's happy again I am sure.

I tend to agree with this.......Wasn't it George that told Casey that he was so proud of Lee for his marketing skills?  I'm behind on reading so pardon if this has been discussed.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: February 05, 2009, 01:59:28 PM »

I think you a right...but I don't think it's against the law for someone to have a memorial service for someone.  right?  I mean...it's to remember the person, not necessarily a "funeral" or a "wake".  But not totally sure..just thinking outload. 

I think that part of the reason the church is doing this is so someone, anyone is holding a service where people can come together to honor little Caylee's life and memory.  It appears the family has been drawing out doing this..so I think it was a good idea of the church.  I really wish the A family would not horn in so to speak and let this be the public farewell.  Any other family I would never say thta of, but what we have seen of the A's there has been no dignity and respect ..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: February 05, 2009, 02:00:33 PM »

Why do I feel like Lert is going to come out from behind the pulpit with a robe and a cowboy hat.

O, and a camera.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: February 05, 2009, 02:00:37 PM »

Hi all!  Anything new?  (j/k ... little pet peeve of mine ... I'm all caught up)   

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: February 05, 2009, 02:02:29 PM »

The last time she posted, she said she didn't feel like she fit into the Clique or something like that.   But, she may have been told to just be quiet.   you know?   just guessing...

I dont buy it, nobody's wife who actually would consult with OCSO would post it on here, no way.. Troll.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: February 05, 2009, 02:05:13 PM »

Shout out to Klaas to say there is no hair on fire, the red phone under the cake server is not ringing and the Eagle has not landed.

For the time being.

Heh Heh, thanks for being you
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: February 05, 2009, 02:05:20 PM »

I should probably edit my thoughts more often ... but sometimes I just can't do it klaas!   

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: February 05, 2009, 02:07:33 PM »

I dont buy it, nobody's wife who actually would consult with OCSO would post it on here, no way.. Troll.
That's what I thought too Blink!  Giving out way to much info ... then "poof" ...

milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: February 05, 2009, 02:09:58 PM »

I wonder if GA is getting a pension from being in LE.

I would doubt it, he was only a deputy sheriff for 9 years 20 something years ago,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.