April 27, 2024, 09:03:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240587 times)
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: February 05, 2009, 02:10:31 PM »

OMG.  You monkeys are so funny.           Hi you all.   I'm wayyyyy behind....
Hi Sassy!  (I put a fluorescent green post-it on my monitor ... it reads ... "Do Not Make Babybear Mad" ... )   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: February 05, 2009, 02:11:04 PM »

Slore can't have it both ways.  She can't sue ZG and expect to question her but then plead the fifth in her case.  I am so mad right now!    :smt092Remember when OzInterest said that there will be many more shock waves in the near future.  I wonder what those are?
I would love to know, I've been wondering that since she posted that.
Okay ... since everyone knows I don't have a pause button ... I've always wondered about that OzInterest?  Legit or Not?  I was wavering towards not ...

I am behind about 10 pages or so, so this may pop up in the middle of another discussion and seem out of place ( should probably heed Desi's warning) but I too have wondered about OzInterest.  She said her husband was consulting with OCSO and made reference to his MIG group.  I googled MIG and the only thing that seemed relevant was a Mitochondrial Interest Group.  I asked her about this, but did not get a reply.  It seemed odd, the way she left/quit posting.  Just don't know about her.

The last time she posted, she said she didn't feel like she fit into the Clique or something like that.   But, she may have been told to just be quiet.   you know?   just guessing...

I dont buy it, nobody's wife who actually would consult with OCSO would post it on here, no way.. Troll.

That thought also crossed my mind...    especially when she first started posting. 
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #562 on: February 05, 2009, 02:11:18 PM »

I was just watching on you tube, that video from the nursing home, where caylee is sitting on GGF lap...it does look like white shorts that she has on... isn't it funny that they explain the shorts in the news..white with verticle strips...but they don't describe the shirt. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: February 05, 2009, 02:14:08 PM »

OMG.  You monkeys are so funny.           Hi you all.   I'm wayyyyy behind....
Hi Sassy!  (I put a fluorescent green post-it on my monitor ... it reads ... "Do Not Make Babybear Mad" ... )   

Yeah.  No kidding.     That's smart of you!    (I haven't laughed so hard in a long time)   
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: February 05, 2009, 02:16:13 PM »

I was just watching on you tube, that video from the nursing home, where caylee is sitting on GGF lap...it does look like white shorts that she has on... isn't it funny that they explain the shorts in the news..white with verticle strips...but they don't describe the shirt. 

Because it's blue, and proves GA lied about seeing her on the 16th, and is critical to the case
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: February 05, 2009, 02:17:49 PM »

I dont buy it, nobody's wife who actually would consult with OCSO would post it on here, no way.. Troll.
That's what I thought too Blink!  Giving out way to much info ... then "poof" ...

She poofed because she cant back it up & it was said to just cause a "stir"  pssshaw

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: February 05, 2009, 02:18:07 PM »

Hi all!  Anything new?  (j/k ... little pet peeve of mine ... I'm all caught up)   

I should probably edit my thoughts more often ... but sometimes I just can't do it klaas!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: February 05, 2009, 02:24:49 PM »

I wonder if there is public records out there to review, if KC has given her mother power of attorney over Caylee's remains.  Otherwise, utimately it is KC who is still calling the shots.

Since she is not seeing or speaking with the family, rather at her request or Jose's advice...I would say she has not given Cindy any power of attorney over Caylee.

At least not while Casey is breathing. It was on Cindy' interview with LE that she explained she and George had custody of Caylee if anythng happens to Casey. She also stated if something happens to Casey that they had POA. Not sure if true but I am sure Casey like holding the cards(remains).

It is sad to think that if a parent is suspected of harming their child then they are put immediately in foster care adn all children are removed also. It seems there would be something in the laws that if a parent is arrested and charged with suspicion of murder of that child that it would automatically end their parental rights while awaiting trial. It is getting too frequent that there are cases like this happening and that person in jail still has parental rights.  It seems our society likes using the constitution when it is to their benefit or their clients but we have to remember it was written way before our society became what it is today.
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: February 05, 2009, 02:31:50 PM »

I wonder if there is public records out there to review, if KC has given her mother power of attorney over Caylee's remains.  Otherwise, utimately it is KC who is still calling the shots.

Since she is not seeing or speaking with the family, rather at her request or Jose's advice...I would say she has not given Cindy any power of attorney over Caylee.

At least not while Casey is breathing. It was on Cindy' interview with LE that she explained she and George had custody of Caylee if anythng happens to Casey. She also stated if something happens to Casey that they had POA. Not sure if true but I am sure Casey like holding the cards(remains).

It is sad to think that if a parent is suspected of harming their child then they are put immediately in foster care adn all children are removed also. It seems there would be something in the laws that if a parent is arrested and charged with suspicion of murder of that child that it would automatically end their parental rights while awaiting trial. It is getting too frequent that there are cases like this happening and that person in jail still has parental rights.  It seems our society likes using the constitution when it is to their benefit or their clients but we have to remember it was written way before our society became what it is today.

It is called presumption of innocence.
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: February 05, 2009, 02:33:06 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!!!

Files Released In Casey Anthony Case

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

Authorities are releasing hundreds of pages of documents in the Casey Anthony case, including interviews with friends and families, text messages and more.

Here are those pages with unrelated information removed and the remainder edited to remove personal information, such as dates of birth and phone numbers.

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: February 05, 2009, 02:35:21 PM »

Originalkat...very good post.  I always felt the law protects the guilty...not the innocent.
canadagirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #571 on: February 05, 2009, 02:35:22 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!!!

Files Released In Casey Anthony Case

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

Authorities are releasing hundreds of pages of documents in the Casey Anthony case, including interviews with friends and families, text messages and more.

Here are those pages with unrelated information removed and the remainder edited to remove personal information, such as dates of birth and phone numbers.

Ooops...sorry.   Just notices the date of article is January 23rd.   Please disregard.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: February 05, 2009, 02:40:30 PM »

I HOPE NO ONE SHOWS UP FOR THE MEMORIAL!!
What I would love to see, if the church gets wind of all this and charges them for
use of the church.
All that paper that KC orders is being used for letters that KC and the penguin are
sending out to CA,GA & LA and the penguin carrys them out of the jail. Maybe
if they did a search of her cell they would get some of the letters that he carried
back into her.
This family is about as evil as anyone can get. When I think of all the people that
would have loved to have and raise Caylee and all the A's can think about is the money and covering up for the skank it just makes me sick.
I say don't watch the memorial on TV and don't go to it.
This whole family deserves to burn in hell.

I hope you are right also Mary.  Maybe if we all wrote to Fox and told them that we will boycott their sponsors if they show the memorial as an exclusive it might have some weight to get this stopped in its' track.

Bet some of that paper is writing her book that she can collect money for before her "conviction" too.

They are as evil as you can get.

There is no power on earth which could force me to watch that melodramatic farce.  Fox or any network would only pay big bucks if they were able to sell commercial airtime for bigger bucks.  I'm going to write Fox and tell them I won't watch the "Show" but I will find out who the sponsors are and write them to tell them I will never again use their product.  I also believe that the Anthonys would charge for admission if it were at all possible.  They are devious, greedy, disgusting people and I know that someday there will be justice for all of them. What goes around, comes around.

Insofar as to which Anthony is more violent, I'd say it's about even.  I don't like either one of them and apparently few people do.  Even their own families don't support them, or at least they have been conspicuous by their absence.  Cindy, mental hospital here YOU come.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: February 05, 2009, 02:43:20 PM »

I HOPE NO ONE SHOWS UP FOR THE MEMORIAL!!
What I would love to see, if the church gets wind of all this and charges them for
use of the church.
All that paper that KC orders is being used for letters that KC and the penguin are
sending out to CA,GA & LA and the penguin carrys them out of the jail. Maybe
if they did a search of her cell they would get some of the letters that he carried
back into her.
This family is about as evil as anyone can get. When I think of all the people that
would have loved to have and raise Caylee and all the A's can think about is the money and covering up for the skank it just makes me sick.
I say don't watch the memorial on TV and don't go to it.
This whole family deserves to burn in hell.

I hope you are right also Mary.  Maybe if we all wrote to Fox and told them that we will boycott their sponsors if they show the memorial as an exclusive it might have some weight to get this stopped in its' track.

Bet some of that paper is writing her book that she can collect money for before her "conviction" too.

They are as evil as you can get.

There is no power on earth which could force me to watch that melodramatic farce.  Fox or any network would only pay big bucks if they were able to sell commercial airtime for bigger bucks.  I'm going to write Fox and tell them I won't watch the "Show" but I will find out who the sponsors are and write them to tell them I will never again use their product.  I also believe that the Anthonys would charge for admission if it were at all possible.  They are devious, greedy, disgusting people and I know that someday there will be justice for all of them. What goes around, comes around.

Insofar as to which Anthony is more violent, I'd say it's about even.  I don't like either one of them and apparently few people do.  Even their own families don't support them, or at least they have been conspicuous by their absence.  Cindy, mental hospital here YOU come.

Bluesygram, I don't know how I got involved in your post.  Sorry.  I have noticed that recently the "quote" shows at the top and I don't know how to make it go away without doing what I just did.  Anyhow, I love your smoking cat.  That's the way I used to look. Smoking like a chimney.  Eight years now.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #574 on: February 05, 2009, 02:49:14 PM »

If I had to pick one of the two as the scam artist, I would have to pick George.  Cindy has always worked hard and supported the family..had the benefits, retirement, etc.  

What has George done?  Worked sporadically at nothing jobs and had a workman's comp. case that took over two years for a knee injury to heal?  And tried to get rich scamming on the computer.  The only respectable job he ever had was LE and that was over 22 yrs ago.  Hell, he couldn't even work for his own dad (George told LE his dad thought he was lazy).  

George thought he died and went to heaven when he was going to be a spokeperson for missing kids...just hang out at the donation jar all day and be a celebrity.  

Now I think this suicide attempt is going to solve a lot of problems for him.  He won't have to take a lie detector test, Cindy can't divorce him and now he can get permanent disability on mental.  Yes, he's happy again I am sure.
I agree, and I'm going to say this again, George might be the abusive one in the family, not Cindy. Granted Cindy is mentally unstable, but I just have this feeling George behind close doors is a real mean SOB.

George, the abusive one?  George, a mean SOB?  I just don't see it.

Do No Evil 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: February 05, 2009, 02:49:43 PM »

Because it's blue, and proves GA lied about seeing her on the 16th, and is critical to the case

ITA - I said from the getgo that George did NOT see Casey & Caylee midday on the 16th - Casey took off late night of the 15th or early morning hours of the 16th after the argument with Cindy.  Im not sure if LE has proof of the sighting that Casey was seen in a motel parking lot pacing without Caylee in those hours BUT Casey was on the phone & texting Tony pretty much all night, finally showing up at Tony's without Casey pretty much indicates that both Casey & Caylee were not home after that fight & Caylee never returned to that home alive.   We later see Casey arm in arm with Tony at Blockbuster around 8PM on 6/16.

If you recall Cindy said she was at work but at one point she also said something about in the morning swimming with Caylee (doesnt anyone else remember this?)    The clothes are very relevant to the time line & who lied about what.  It also takes away from the theory that the Anthonys were trying to put forward that maybe Caylee accidental drowned in the pool, Casey & Caylee were not at that house on the 16th while Caylee was still alive.   This also indicates to me that they knew Casey killed Cayee because they were already offering up excuses in a bass ackwards way.     The flurry of phone calls on the 16th becomes very interesting, to me it would indicate that Casey was not at the house with Caylee alive & trying to offer up excuses as to why Caylee was dead hoping her family would believe her lie & support the idea of an accident - since they didnt answer she began her next plan to dispose of the evidence (thats how she saw Caylee at this point) - it could explain why she may have placed Caylee dead in the backyard, with the hope of angry but understandable support of her family, that didnt happen.  My theory after studying the discovery/facts in the case is that she had Caylee in the trunk, placed her in the backyard on the 18th (2 separate cadavar dogs hit which indicates to me she was definitely back there for a period), Caylee was moved between the dates of 6/22 - 6/24 more likely when Casey got word from her mother that they reported the gas cans stolen.  It would also explain why Caylee was (forgive the wording) rebagged, covered in the Winnie the Pooh blanket & the heart sticker placed on Caylee's ducttaped covered mouth - all those items were easily accessible to Casey since she was at the house when this was done.   Casey's cell pings will be crucial for the time line & following Casey's whereabouts in these days.  Her pants that reeked which Cindy washed were a result of when Casey removed Caylee in a used garbage bag she initially used which was either not securely sealed or it broke when taking it out of the car, thus the significant stain in the trunk - There also has to be a reason they took all the vacuum and steamers out of that house knowing when the initial search warrant of the home included luminol testing for blood.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: February 05, 2009, 02:50:03 PM »

That was just one of the many tall tales that Cindy liked to tell LE while she was being so helpful in finding her missing grand daughter.  She said their attorney at the time Mr Kelly had that paperwork.  When LE spoke with Mr Kelly he had never consulted with them about that nor had any paperwork to support what Cindy said.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: February 05, 2009, 02:54:39 PM »

Originalkat...very good post.  I always felt the law protects the guilty...not the innocent.
It is probably a harder job trying to defend a person you know is guilty. It would take quite a person to do that when you really think about it. It seems you would have to lie or adjust things to make your client appear innocent or at least cause reasonable doubt. That would be quite a burden on the conscience I would think. JMO
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: February 05, 2009, 03:00:34 PM »

Hi trimm!  How's the lake today?   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: February 05, 2009, 03:02:05 PM »

It is probably a harder job trying to defend a person you know is guilty. It would take quite a person to do that when you really think about it. It seems you would have to lie or adjust things to make your client appear innocent or at least cause reasonable doubt. That would be quite a burden on the conscience I would think. JMO

I agree.   I could never do it.        I think I could be a prosecutor, though.
I think the KC defense dream team are a bunch of heartless sobs.   How could anyone defend KC?   I'm sorry - but I just don't love money that much....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.