April 28, 2024, 10:55:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240655 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: February 05, 2009, 03:03:28 PM »

I wonder if there is public records out there to review, if KC has given her mother power of attorney over Caylee's remains.  Otherwise, utimately it is KC who is still calling the shots.

Since she is not seeing or speaking with the family, rather at her request or Jose's advice...I would say she has not given Cindy any power of attorney over Caylee.

At least not while Casey is breathing. It was on Cindy' interview with LE that she explained she and George had custody of Caylee if anythng happens to Casey. She also stated if something happens to Casey that they had POA. Not sure if true but I am sure Casey like holding the cards(remains).
It is sad to think that if a parent is suspected of harming their child then they are put immediately in foster care adn all children are removed also. It seems there would be something in the laws that if a parent is arrested and charged with suspicion of murder of that child that it would automatically end their parental rights while awaiting trial. It is getting too frequent that there are cases like this happening and that person in jail still has parental rights.  It seems our society likes using the constitution when it is to their benefit or their clients but we have to remember it was written way before our society became what it is today.

That was just one of the many tall tales that Cindy liked to tell LE while she was being so helpful in finding her missing grand daughter.  She said their attorney at the time Mr Kelly had that paperwork.  When LE spoke with Mr Kelly he had never consulted with them about that nor had any paperwork to support what Cindy said.
I just got through watching the police interview of Cindy just a few days after FBI interview. I still have more of FBI to watch but OMG. I wonder why Casey is like she is? Also I think so far from at least by those interviews Cindy knew. In the FBI one she says "If Caylee is alive.." in one part. Then you have her really pushing with both LE and FBI Amy as Zani or Jesse or Ricardo. She pushed Amy out there everytime no matter which guy she mentions. I think that was her trying to set Amy up as kidnapping Caylee because she knows there will be proof of Casey stealing Amy's checks and possibly she was mad(motive). If she was working that hard at making other people look like suspects she was already raising the Casey is innoncent flag. She knew she had done something to that baby by these interviews.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: February 05, 2009, 03:04:06 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!!!

Files Released In Casey Anthony Case

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/24/files_released_in_casey_anthony_case.html

Authorities are releasing hundreds of pages of documents in the Casey Anthony case, including interviews with friends and families, text messages and more.

Here are those pages with unrelated information removed and the remainder edited to remove personal information, such as dates of birth and phone numbers.

Thanks!

Oops...this is the old stuff from a couple weeks ago...darn
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: February 05, 2009, 03:05:13 PM »

I was just watching on you tube, that video from the nursing home, where caylee is sitting on GGF lap...it does look like white shorts that she has on... isn't it funny that they explain the shorts in the news..white with verticle strips...but they don't describe the shirt. 

Because it's blue, and proves GA lied about seeing her on the 16th, and is critical to the case

ITA - I said from the getgo that George did NOT see Casey & Caylee midday on the 16th - Casey took off late night of the 15th or early morning hours of the 16th after the argument with Cindy.  Im not sure if LE has proof of the sighting that Casey was seen in a motel parking lot pacing without Caylee in those hours BUT Casey was on the phone & texting Tony pretty much all night, finally showing up at Tony's without Casey pretty much indicates that both Casey & Caylee were not home after that fight & Caylee never returned to that home alive.   We later see Casey arm in arm with Tony at Blockbuster around 8PM on 6/16.

If you recall Cindy said she was at work but at one point she also said something about in the morning swimming with Caylee (doesnt anyone else remember this?)    The clothes are very relevant to the time line & who lied about what.  It also takes away from the theory that the Anthonys were trying to put forward that maybe Caylee accidental drowned in the pool, Casey & Caylee were not at that house on the 16th while Caylee was still alive.   This also indicates to me that they knew Casey killed Cayee because they were already offering up excuses in a bass ackwards way.     The flurry of phone calls on the 16th becomes very interesting, to me it would indicate that Casey was not at the house with Caylee alive & trying to offer up excuses as to why Caylee was dead hoping her family would believe her lie & support the idea of an accident - since they didnt answer she began her next plan to dispose of the evidence (thats how she saw Caylee at this point) - it could explain why she may have placed Caylee dead in the backyard, with the hope of angry but understandable support of her family, that didnt happen.  My theory after studying the discovery/facts in the case is that she had Caylee in the trunk, placed her in the backyard on the 18th (2 separate cadavar dogs hit which indicates to me she was definitely back there for a period), Caylee was moved between the dates of 6/22 - 6/24 more likely when Casey got word from her mother that they reported the gas cans stolen.  It would also explain why Caylee was (forgive the wording) rebagged, covered in the Winnie the Pooh blanket & the heart sticker placed on Caylee's ducttaped covered mouth - all those items were easily accessible to Casey since she was at the house when this was done.   Casey's cell pings will be crucial for the time line & following Casey's whereabouts in these days.  Her pants that reeked which Cindy washed were a result of when Casey removed Caylee in a used garbage bag she initially used which was either not securely sealed or it broke when taking it out of the car, thus the significant stain in the trunk - There also has to be a reason they took all the vacuum and steamers out of that house knowing when the initial search warrant of the home included luminol testing for blood.

Didn't Cindy say she took Caylee swimming when the got back from visiting great-grand pa that evening?   Casey didn't go in pool, saying it was too cold.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: February 05, 2009, 03:05:34 PM »

Newfie,I told Nut I would stay on topic. 
Are you going to watch the memorial sevice if they televise it?I don't think I can make myself watch it live.
(Lake is nice)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: February 05, 2009, 03:08:29 PM »

I was just watching on you tube, that video from the nursing home, where caylee is sitting on GGF lap...it does look like white shorts that she has on... isn't it funny that they explain the shorts in the news..white with verticle strips...but they don't describe the shirt. 

Because it's blue, and proves GA lied about seeing her on the 16th, and is critical to the case

ITA - I said from the getgo that George did NOT see Casey & Caylee midday on the 16th - Casey took off late night of the 15th or early morning hours of the 16th after the argument with Cindy.  Im not sure if LE has proof of the sighting that Casey was seen in a motel parking lot pacing without Caylee in those hours BUT Casey was on the phone & texting Tony pretty much all night, finally showing up at Tony's without Casey pretty much indicates that both Casey & Caylee were not home after that fight & Caylee never returned to that home alive.   We later see Casey arm in arm with Tony at Blockbuster around 8PM on 6/16.

If you recall Cindy said she was at work but at one point she also said something about in the morning swimming with Caylee (doesnt anyone else remember this?)    The clothes are very relevant to the time line & who lied about what.  It also takes away from the theory that the Anthonys were trying to put forward that maybe Caylee accidental drowned in the pool, Casey & Caylee were not at that house on the 16th while Caylee was still alive.   This also indicates to me that they knew Casey killed Cayee because they were already offering up excuses in a bass ackwards way.     The flurry of phone calls on the 16th becomes very interesting, to me it would indicate that Casey was not at the house with Caylee alive & trying to offer up excuses as to why Caylee was dead hoping her family would believe her lie & support the idea of an accident - since they didnt answer she began her next plan to dispose of the evidence (thats how she saw Caylee at this point) - it could explain why she may have placed Caylee dead in the backyard, with the hope of angry but understandable support of her family, that didnt happen.  My theory after studying the discovery/facts in the case is that she had Caylee in the trunk, placed her in the backyard on the 18th (2 separate cadavar dogs hit which indicates to me she was definitely back there for a period), Caylee was moved between the dates of 6/22 - 6/24 more likely when Casey got word from her mother that they reported the gas cans stolen.  It would also explain why Caylee was (forgive the wording) rebagged, covered in the Winnie the Pooh blanket & the heart sticker placed on Caylee's ducttaped covered mouth - all those items were easily accessible to Casey since she was at the house when this was done.   Casey's cell pings will be crucial for the time line & following Casey's whereabouts in these days.  Her pants that reeked which Cindy washed were a result of when Casey removed Caylee in a used garbage bag she initially used which was either not securely sealed or it broke when taking it out of the car, thus the significant stain in the trunk - There also has to be a reason they took all the vacuum and steamers out of that house knowing when the initial search warrant of the home included luminol testing for blood.

Didn't Cindy say she took Caylee swimming when the got back from visiting great-grand pa that evening?   Casey didn't go in pool, saying it was too cold.

That evening or morning yes, but I contend that if they argued that violently they sure as heck didnt go swimming.

I also wanted to add that Casey all along was thinking to pin it on "Zanny the nanny" that would be why she wouldnt care if Caylee was found with her belongings - she intended to prove her innocence by stating that the nanny had those items in HER possession

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: February 05, 2009, 03:15:33 PM »

Trimm - thanks for always getting us the transcripts.     

CC - loved your joke about "monkey's uncle".   
sweetstreets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #586 on: February 05, 2009, 03:18:20 PM »

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #587 on: February 05, 2009, 03:21:21 PM »

Do No Evil 
sweetstreets
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: February 05, 2009, 03:21:40 PM »

I'm sending Fox's news a email
if they air the memorial service I'm not watching them any more 
i always watch fox news
LibrnMnky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: February 05, 2009, 03:22:36 PM »

Hello monkeys.  I want to thank ya’ll the other day for that warm welcome!!  I’m still nervous about posting, but I do enjoy reading everyone’s posts.

I am way behind and trying to catch up so please forgive me if this has already been posted.  This whole case is just sickening.  What peeves me off is that you’ve got the A’s refusing to give answers in a civil suit deposition, which would be of public record, because they don’t want to taint any future jury pools against their daughter.  However, it was perfectly fine for them to go on their media blitz and lie their heads off about “Live Caylee Sightings” so that they could taint any future jury pool in favor of their daughter.

I also cannot see many people showing up for the memorial if Cindy’s going to run the show.  And I hate to call it a show, but that’s what it’s going to be.  I wonder that if Fox is going to televise this memorial, do the A’s get any money out of it.  Because I’m sure they’re looking for any way they can to make a buck off of this horrific tragedy. JMO.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #590 on: February 05, 2009, 03:24:30 PM »

i always watch fox news
Breaking news on Orlando Sentinel.com is saying the memorial is this coming Tuesday at 10:00am. The article didn't say about who is televising it but certain people will be turned away. I bet it is Fox.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: February 05, 2009, 03:26:21 PM »

This was probably posted already, I just can't remember readin it so I'll post just in case:

Public memorial for Caylee Marie Anthony will be Tuesday

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-memorial-020509,0,5042925.story

The public memorial service for slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony will be Tuesday morning, the Orlando Sentinel just learned.

Brad Conway, the lawyer representing Caylee's grandparents, told the Sentinel the service will be at 10 a.m. at the First Baptist Church of Orlando.

The public is invited to this service, but the Anthonys and the church do have the right to refuse entry to certain people, Conway said.

The public will not be allowed to bring cameras or video cameras into the church. Conway said other details will be released in the near future

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: February 05, 2009, 03:26:24 PM »

Hello monkeys.  I want to thank ya’ll the other day for that warm welcome!!  I’m still nervous about posting, but I do enjoy reading everyone’s posts.

I am way behind and trying to catch up so please forgive me if this has already been posted.  This whole case is just sickening.  What peeves me off is that you’ve got the A’s refusing to give answers in a civil suit deposition, which would be of public record, because they don’t want to taint any future jury pools against their daughter.  However, it was perfectly fine for them to go on their media blitz and lie their heads off about “Live Caylee Sightings” so that they could taint any future jury pool in favor of their daughter.

I also cannot see many people showing up for the memorial if Cindy’s going to run the show.  And I hate to call it a show, but that’s what it’s going to be.  I wonder that if Fox is going to televise this memorial, do the A’s get any money out of it.  Because I’m sure they’re looking for any way they can to make a buck off of this horrific tragedy. JMO.

I just posted the memorial is next Tuesday, and I think it is fair to say Cindy will be running the show. Don't be nervous posting, jump right in.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #593 on: February 05, 2009, 03:27:26 PM »

i always watch fox news
Breaking news on Orlando Sentinel.com is saying the memorial is this coming Tuesday at 10:00am. The article didn't say about who is televising it but certain people will be turned away. I bet it is Fox.

Damn that's a shame, NRCG, as I'll be on vacation in Cocoa Beach from the 7th - 17th, on the golf course at 9:15 on that Tuesday.   

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: February 05, 2009, 03:27:42 PM »

I already started my list of people who will be turned away from the memorial.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: February 05, 2009, 03:29:04 PM »

i always watch fox news

Damn that's a shame, NRCG, as I'll be on vacation in Cocoa Beach from the 7th - 17th, on the golf course at 9:15 on that Tuesday.   
Well you are just going to have to change your vacation plans around, and have a good vacation.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #596 on: February 05, 2009, 03:32:56 PM »

People like these, perhaps?

Do No Evil 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: February 05, 2009, 03:33:21 PM »

#1 LP
#2 Kathi Belich

feel free to add to the list....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #598 on: February 05, 2009, 03:36:02 PM »

Me too.  I would guess the Grunds will not be allowed, also LP and his crew although CA might not want to miss the opportunity to rub up against Rob again.  Don't think Murt or Lois would be there.  CA doesn't like Kathy Belish but might be conflicted because she does like to be in front of a camera.  Anybody else??

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: February 05, 2009, 03:36:12 PM »

When Anna Nicole had her memorial service, her lawyer friend (howard s.) sold the rights for $1 million.   I'm sure the A's will receive a lot of money!    sickening.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.