April 27, 2024, 10:05:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240590 times)
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2009, 05:46:24 PM »

okay... i just might be crossing the line here... and i MIGHT just get some folks upset... but i just have to say it..
bear with me...

I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT ANYONE HERE CAN  GET YOUR EMAIL ADDY AND EMAIL YOU WITHOUT YOU FIRST POSTING THAT EMAIL...

I DO NOT BELIEVE A MOD HERE WOULD GIVE IT OUT..

I ALSO AM WIERDED OUT BY SOMEONE POSTING A FULL NAME AND SAYING THAT THAT PERSON MUST HAVE GOT THEIR EMAIL FROM HERE..

i dont believe it..
and i had to get it off my chest..
ban me.. yell at me... throw me under the anthony bus,,,,

do what you may...

rant over

i may get banned too but i agree, i used my first name when i first joined but not my last! i have never received any emails from anyone about this forum, or i wouldn't have been gone a long time ago! jmo

wendi
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2009, 05:47:14 PM »

Heykim - who posted a full name?  Can you give me the link?  Was it in the previous thread?

previous thread... one just locked.. i was gonna post there ... and i just lost it..
sorry..

didnt mean to CAPSIZE the boat yall...*L*..

i just lost my mind for a second....

delete away...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2009, 05:47:37 PM »

Heykim - who posted a full name?  Can you give me the link?  Was it in the previous thread?

Klaas -

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4471.1860

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2009, 05:48:00 PM »

You know I was serious when I said your posts were well written, I hope!  Did you see her post from the other board that I posted?  She believes in the nanny.  I'm just sayin'!

What is she saying to you? If you don't mind sharing.

Folk art hex dolls I've done are being sold on eBay and there is a Casey Anthony voodoo doll seller who copied a large part of my ad which triggered a flurry of emails from this Deb person (and most of eBay it felt like) claiming she's a rep for Baez. I think it's purely coincidence that we both apparently lurk on this board but she informed me she was upset by my post that the Casey Anthony Voodoo doll seemed to be available again and that she was Baez's Assistant... but she spelled Legal like Beagle so I just giggled and moved on. I'm assuming the whole thing is some monkeys' bored child home sick for the day playing jedi mind games.

^^brought your post over from the last thread.  Interesting that she calls herself Baez's assistant.  I certainly wouldn't rule her out because she can't spell Legal.  I think it makes her more believable!!  They are all a bunch of morons.  Did you ask her if she's one of the THREE people who are using the alias "TODD BLACK"?  that's jose's latest claim - 3 of them use it. LMAO

O4Bull   you ole hussy, oops, my bad, I meant fussy, bull yammering again about those cellulite free buns of steel, nobody in here could possibly make you the butt of any joke, you're much too pretty!!!!!!!!!!

As to your comment about GA not being able to carry a gun (aside from the obvious sense in that), I'm still thinking that he aspires to being a spokesperson for missing children, even Conway, when giving the presser about his breakdown said something to the effect that he has a lot to offer to those who may find themselves in this situation. Again, they seem to always add a little more than necessary when explaining anything.

The above comment about the person claiming to be JB's asst., hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, whose the latest person with real spelling issues???  me, me, let me answer, Joy wray.   Could it be ???
stop! stop! I'm blushing, really, it's all too much.

I hope george has a lot to offer.  A lot of truth that hangs kc's sorry azz.  If he does that, I'll donate to the charity of his choice, as long as it doesn't go into any anthony's pockets.  or kidfinders
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2009, 05:48:03 PM »

Jennywong - what the he** are you talking about?  Looks to me like you were sent here to cause trouble.

Hey Monkeys! Any idea who ((edit)) is? Have been getting odd emails that make me think she lurks here and I've inadvertantly gotten her fired up at me. I'm not posting because I need attention *laugh* so please, don't spam the board saying Hi to me. I know I'm welcome here (I'm always made to feel welcome here) and don't need constant reminding. Would just like to know more about Deb, now that I've apparently attracted her interest.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 05:55:51 PM by klaasend » Logged
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2009, 05:50:47 PM »

Hi Everymonkey!

Slow news day, eh?   Did anyone here take notice of the news item about the sports gambling arrests in Orlando... ?

This monkey was just idly wondering if there was some remote chance there could be some connection to Casey... I was remembering all the sports chat peppered throughout her myspace/facebook messages with friends, Lee's employment that is sports-related, her lies about working at "Sports Authority," and the fact that the folks arrested were Southeast Asian (Vietnamese? Thai? Cambodian?) owners/operators of Asian restaurants (and I think a billiards room)... on E. Colonial Drive. 

The owner of Fusian is I believe named Bruce T. Lam, which is likewise a Southeastern Asian name.  I found a 2003-2004 business license for Fusian under his name, DBA "Thai Fusian."  I think he has a home address in Kissimmee, near JBaez's home address.

Surely there is no connection, but the news story I saw said the local bureau of investigation had been working the case undercover for the past two years, and just made the arrests following a final SuperBowl gambling deal.  It refers to "Asian businesses" operating in Orlando.
Here is one link to a news story:  http://www.wftv.com/news/18632013/detail.html#-

(Hope Baez isn't reading here.. like he needs one more cockamamie fantasy idea for a defense story...)

And I agree with the monkeys who think it is particularly bad medicine for George to return home to the Casa de Loco Anthonys....

(o/t Desi is very very sad after reading the details of the Riley Ann Sawyers case, but so glad the evil mommy is sentenced to LWOP...)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJfUmcQzcdw

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2009, 05:52:12 PM »

Jennywong - what the he** are you talking about?  Looks to me like you were sent here to cause trouble.

Hey Monkeys! Any idea who ((edit))is? Have been getting odd emails that make me think she lurks here and I've inadvertantly gotten her fired up at me. I'm not posting because I need attention *laugh* so please, don't spam the board saying Hi to me. I know I'm welcome here (I'm always made to feel welcome here) and don't need constant reminding. Would just like to know more about Deb, now that I've apparently attracted her interest.

sorry klass... i didnt want to post the name again... thus my mini rant..

okay.. big rant..

sorry..

delete this all eh?
sorry..
it just kinda fried my arse...
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 05:55:29 PM by klaasend » Logged

jennywong
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2009, 05:54:01 PM »

Oh! Eep! You're talking about MY post. Gak. Let me clarify, I was emailed through eBay from a person claiming to work for Baez, but who mentioned an obscure posting I made on Scared Monkeys. I don't think the "full name I was given is a real person, I think it's an online moniker. I DO NOT thinks anyone needs to worry about the security on the SM website. I've been on this website back when Natalee Holloway was alive and aside from the occassional pop-up, I have never had any indication this site is not totally secure.

Seriously. I trust the security on this website and was not implying the children of moderators were running amok. Please, lets all go back to the Anthony obsession and forgive me for accidentally hikacking the thread.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2009, 05:54:01 PM »

gosh darn it... and the NEW CAGE was so nice and clean...
i sure mucked it all up..

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2009, 05:54:50 PM »

Jennywong - what the hell are you talking about?  Looks to me like you were sent here to cause trouble.

Hey Monkeys! Any idea who Deb Davis is? Have been getting odd emails that make me think she lurks here and I've inadvertantly gotten her fired up at me. I'm not posting because I need attention *laugh* so please, don't spam the board saying Hi to me. I know I'm welcome here (I'm always made to feel welcome here) and don't need constant reminding. Would just like to know more about Deb, now that I've apparently attracted her interest.

I chalk it all up to an honest mistake on both parts klaas.  I think that possibly when we've posted in previous threads - about the voodoo dolls - someone (lurker) saw that - then on e-bay jennywong is selling voodoo dolls that look like or are those that were posted in our threads - and honestly the e-mail was probably obtained somehow through e-bay or what not ... not thru SM ...

Honest mistake ... don't think jennywong was accusing ... just wondering and supposing and trying to solve her mystery maybe ... let's be the monkeys that I've come to know and love and give the benefit of the doubt ... siding on the good nature of most humans ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2009, 05:56:20 PM »

LMAO!!

You didn't rock the boat...the cage maybe   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2009, 05:57:29 PM »

Oh! Eep! You're talking about MY post. Gak. Let me clarify, I was emailed through eBay from a person claiming to work for Baez, but who mentioned an obscure posting I made on Scared Monkeys. I don't think the "full name I was given is a real person, I think it's an online moniker. I DO NOT thinks anyone needs to worry about the security on the SM website. I've been on this website back when Natalee Holloway was alive and aside from the occassional pop-up, I have never had any indication this site is not totally secure.

Seriously. I trust the security on this website and was not implying the children of moderators were running amok. Please, lets all go back to the Anthony obsession and forgive me for accidentally hikacking the thread.

There is no problem with security at SM.  You however appear to be attempting to start trouble. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2009, 05:57:41 PM »

You didn't muck it up ... you were looking for clarification ... there's a difference ... Monkey Hugs to all!
(I may go by NewfieMonkey .. but my superhero alias is Peacemaking Monkey ... you should see my fabulous red tights!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2009, 05:59:27 PM »

Heykim  glad you've got our back........ putting away my sling shot right now.  j
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2009, 05:59:51 PM »

i apologize.
sorry again.

wendi
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2009, 06:00:11 PM »

LMAO!!

You didn't rock the boat...the cage maybe   

well. whichever it was...i am sorry..
i shoulda coulda woulda just emailed klaas first before i went off...if i had thought about it for two seconds longer...

my bad

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2009, 06:01:53 PM »

i apologize.
sorry again.

wendi

Wendi - Im not sure what you did....i musta missed something....?

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2009, 06:02:06 PM »

Klaasend, You've got Mail, please pick up the red phone under the cakse server..

Blink
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2009, 06:02:31 PM »

Notes to self:

[1] Check for unfolding drama in the cage before posting mundane stuff right smack in the middle of it...

[2]  Check for Asian names like "JennyWong" involved in the drama before posting news stories involving Asian wrongdoers...

heh heh   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2009, 06:02:39 PM »

Heykim  glad you've got our back........ putting away my sling shot right now.  j

sometimes it PAYS to swallow your coffee before reading some posts *L*,,, just saved my little new netbook  from a spray of java over that remark *L*

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.