April 28, 2024, 04:18:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240620 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: February 05, 2009, 04:10:14 PM »

WE NEED A DOCUMENT DUMP MONDAY!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #621 on: February 05, 2009, 04:10:18 PM »

Do No Evil 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: February 05, 2009, 04:13:59 PM »

RED ALERT MONKEES
KID FINDERS NEW PROJECT[size=12

http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/

I AM SO NOT KIDDING

OMG OMG   I knew this guy was a perv!  Seriously, how can they possibly put forward this when they were losing their house to foreclosure & everything about KFN was fraudelent & fronted by their own phoney companies?  How can they offer such a service with NO PROFESSIONAL SOCIAL SERVICE OR PSY EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE or at least a pro on staff? How can they do this when they are constantly begging for pennies?   And to think George was looking forward to being a board member & spokesperson for this farce of an organization.WORD MUST GET OUT THAT THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR TEENAGE GIRLS!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: February 05, 2009, 04:16:23 PM »

HMMMMM,  Baezsvengali is going to have to work, he's going to have to earn his pay for being the 1st hispanic dude blahblahblah etc.   He will need to figure out how to draw attention away from the public memorial of the poor child Caylee, because some folks who don't always hang out in here might be extra sad and thoughtful while viewing the service. All that extra thought and contmplation just might get some people remembering it's her slutty mom who's in jail for the crime.

OR

He's going to have to cause a big hissy fit, beating his breast over how devastasted his poor, misunderstood client is about not being able to attend

Better yet, his magnificent PR team can work their magic like they've done before, and make the public focus on what crooked, coniving idiots they are

I'm not going to watch, I'm going to fight the urge to purchase an entire Assony Family Voo Doo dollset and I'm going to try and be nice now.
Yea - Baez will be calling a presser at 10 on Tuesday ... it will include the following phrases:  "my client is innocent" ... "when you hear the whole story you will understand" ... "I'm really busy, I can only take a couple questions" ... "I will not comment on my client" ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #624 on: February 05, 2009, 04:16:50 PM »

RED ALERT MONKEES

I AM SO NOT KIDDING

OMG OMG   I knew this guy was a perv!  Seriously, how can they possibly put forward this when they were losing their house to foreclosure & everything about KFN was fraudelent & fronted by their own phoney companies?  How can they offer such a service with NO PROFESSIONAL SOCIAL SERVICE OR PSY EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE or at least a pro on staff? How can they do this when they are constantly begging for pennies?   And to think George was looking forward to being a board member & spokesperson for this farce of an organization.WORD MUST GET OUT THAT THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR TEENAGE GIRLS!
No kidding, now we know where the Anthonys will be working.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: February 05, 2009, 04:17:12 PM »

Who kicked me out of the cage?  (Newfie)
To add to the chaos,what if we received a document dump on the same day as the memorial service?That would be some craziness in this cage.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #626 on: February 05, 2009, 04:18:06 PM »

To add to the chaos,what if we received a document dump on the same day as the memorial service?That would be some craziness in this cage.
That's probably what will happen.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: February 05, 2009, 04:20:22 PM »

RED ALERT MONKEES

I AM SO NOT KIDDING

No kidding, now we know where the Anthonys will be working.

Not to mention that Milstead has a low felony conviction!!  I mean if he impersonated a police officer what else would he do!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #628 on: February 05, 2009, 04:20:37 PM »

RED ALERT MONKEES

I AM SO NOT KIDDING

Opening Jan. 1, 2010.  Where?  You know they are going to try to solicit government funds through a RFP.  So once we know where, contact someone in the municipality of where they intend to do business and warn them

Do No Evil 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: February 05, 2009, 04:21:04 PM »

Not Me! 
This cage must be on a recall list somewhere ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: February 05, 2009, 04:21:10 PM »

RED ALERT MONKEES

I AM SO NOT KIDDING

God, will the madness never end??????  I wonder if this is at all linked up with the minister and his wife that are neighbors in the area.  I a pretty sure I saw where they had applied for permission to have some sort of home in the neighborhood.  I thought it was a halfway house.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: February 05, 2009, 04:22:24 PM »

How can they ban someone from a Public Memorial?

Exactly.
When we had the viewing for my son,the guy in charge said it's public and anyone could attend,and would only be ask to leave if they caused a disturbance.Maybe the Anthony's are special. 

ya think?  lmao

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: February 05, 2009, 04:24:48 PM »

HMMMMM,  Baezsvengali is going to have to work, he's going to have to earn his pay for being the 1st hispanic dude blahblahblah etc.   He will need to figure out how to draw attention away from the public memorial of the poor child Caylee, because some folks who don't always hang out in here might be extra sad and thoughtful while viewing the service. All that extra thought and contmplation just might get some people remembering it's her slutty mom who's in jail for the crime.

OR

He's going to have to cause a big hissy fit, beating his breast over how devastasted his poor, misunderstood client is about not being able to attend

Better yet, his magnificent PR team can work their magic like they've done before, and make the public focus on what crooked, coniving idiots they are

I'm not going to watch, I'm going to fight the urge to purchase an entire Assony Family Voo Doo dollset and I'm going to try and be nice now.
Yea - Baez will be calling a presser at 10 on Tuesday ... it will include the following phrases:  "my client is innocent" ... "when you hear the whole story you will understand" ... "I'm really busy, I can only take a couple questions" ... "I will not comment on my client" ...

Newfie you're good, it's almost like you can read JB's mind!!!!  I'll bet if you need a little p/t work there's room for 1 more person to use Todd Black alias
  Poor bozo,  having to occupy his time with other stuff than planning how to spend all the money he'll make from the book he's going to write. The longer he can hang on to his golden goose, God forbid that she should plea out, the better.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: February 05, 2009, 04:25:15 PM »

Date Set For Caylee Anthony Public Memorial
Thursday, February 5, 2009 – updated: 4:07 pm EST February 5, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Caylee Anthony's grandparents told Eyewitness News on Thursday that the public memorial service for Caylee would be Tuesday

The memorial service will be held at the First Baptist Church of Orlando (see map), attorney Brad Conway told Eyewitness News, and start at 10:00am. No cameras are allowed in the church, but WFTV.com expects to be able to provide a live video feed online of the service.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: February 05, 2009, 04:27:17 PM »

RED ALERT MONKEES

I AM SO NOT KIDDING

Opening Jan. 1, 2010.  Where?  You know they are going to try to solicit government funds through a RFP.  So once we know where, contact someone in the municipality of where they intend to do business and warn them

YOU BET IM ON THIS!

Read the "Key personnel"

VIII. Key Personnel

Board--------Director------------House Parents
                                            Counseling Staff
                                            Support Staff

IX. Evaluation
Progress will be evaluated through resident evaluations, governmental inspections, outside evaluators, and a mandatory review by both the House of Purpose Board of Directors and Kid Finders Network Board of Directors.
X. Conclusion
House of Purpose will be made possible by dedicated donors, will be supported by the dedicated staff, and will be successful through the lives of the young girls we will help to make whole and the families we may possibly bring together.

NO WAY that is too evasive & "outside evaluators" means way too much leverage to flub records - notice KFN BOD    Thats right that would include the Anthonys - NO WAY IS THIS HAPPENING  - not headed by a convicted felon NO WAY!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: February 05, 2009, 04:29:32 PM »

RED ALERT MONKEES

I AM SO NOT KIDDING

God, will the madness never end??????  I wonder if this is at all linked up with the minister and his wife that are neighbors in the area.  I a pretty sure I saw where they had applied for permission to have some sort of home in the neighborhood.  I thought it was a halfway house.

ITA     appalling and scary that these crooks just keep morphing into another level of devious schemes
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: February 05, 2009, 04:29:40 PM »

RED ALERT MONKEES

I AM SO NOT KIDDING

YOU BET IM ON THIS!

Read the "Key personnel"

VIII. Key Personnel

Board--------Director------------House Parents
                                            Counseling Staff
                                            Support Staff

IX. Evaluation
Progress will be evaluated through resident evaluations, governmental inspections, outside evaluators, and a mandatory review by both the House of Purpose Board of Directors and Kid Finders Network Board of Directors.
X. Conclusion
House of Purpose will be made possible by dedicated donors, will be supported by the dedicated staff, and will be successful through the lives of the young girls we will help to make whole and the families we may possibly bring together.

NO WAY that is too evasive & "outside evaluators" means way too much leverage to flub records - notice KFN BOD    Thats right that would include the Anthonys - NO WAY IS THIS HAPPENING  - not headed by a convicted felon NO WAY!

PS I just wrote Kathy Belich - this needs to get exposed before they raise money & get a location - she'll be on this with me like glue I pray

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: February 05, 2009, 04:31:04 PM »

Date Set For Caylee Anthony Public Memorial
Thursday, February 5, 2009 – updated: 4:07 pm EST February 5, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Caylee Anthony's grandparents told Eyewitness News on Thursday that the public memorial service for Caylee would be Tuesday

The memorial service will be held at the First Baptist Church of Orlando (see map), attorney Brad Conway told Eyewitness News, and start at 10:00am. No cameras are allowed in the church, but WFTV.com expects to be able to provide a live video feed online of the service.

Thanks Grama. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: February 05, 2009, 04:31:06 PM »

RED ALERT MONKEES

I AM SO NOT KIDDING
OMG..they better watch Milstread on this one.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: February 05, 2009, 04:36:43 PM »

OR

BOZO has the same line....."my client is innocent"...but he never finishes the line.  He never says...."what she is INNOCENT OF"!!!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.