April 27, 2024, 11:01:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 240596 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: February 05, 2009, 05:18:03 PM »

Hi all!  Anything new?  (j/k ... little pet peeve of mine ... I'm all caught up)   
Newfie, Dahling! I haven't been here in a week, tell me everything that I missed!
Tevye!  Well ... All of the Anthony's have been sentenced to death ... one for murder ... one for cover-up of said murder ... and two just for stupidity.  How's that for a synopsis! 
Freeeeekin' Awesome! It's the next headline on the Nat Enquirer, right? Bombshells galore for NG! (darn, I miss all the good stuff)

You guys are gonna have Conway burnin' rubber and poppin'  wheelies all the way to the nearest microphone to emphatically deny those defamatory untruths....... 
If I knew how to make a banner, I'd make one that says: "Newfie & Tevye Rock! Best Fiction on the Net::MonkeyDance::"....really big.

FICTION ?????  Why in the far, far away land of Hopesprings Dr. lies are not untrue, lies are really truth just turned all around.
FICTION  ????  pshaw  From now on, I'm going to believe that they all are going to the slammer, if I believe it hard enough maybe it will become true. 

Thanks Newfie & Tevye
And also thanks for the detailed update, it eliminates all that pesky reading
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: February 05, 2009, 05:18:19 PM »

So they are having a public memorial, okay, but is Caylee going to have a buriel or be cremated? Caylee being laid to rest is what should be important to the family.
ITA no rose ... they haven't buried the child ~ yet are having a televised public memorial ??

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: February 05, 2009, 05:19:03 PM »

RED ALERT MONKEES
KID FINDERS NEW PROJECT[size=12

http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/

I AM SO NOT KIDDING

OMG OMG   I knew this guy was a perv!  Seriously, how can they possibly put forward this when they were losing their house to foreclosure & everything about KFN was fraudelent & fronted by their own phoney companies?  How can they offer such a service with NO PROFESSIONAL SOCIAL SERVICE OR PSY EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE or at least a pro on staff? How can they do this when they are constantly begging for pennies?   And to think George was looking forward to being a board member & spokesperson for this farce of an organization.WORD MUST GET OUT THAT THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR TEENAGE GIRLS!

Opening Jan. 1, 2010.  Where?  You know they are going to try to solicit government funds through a RFP.  So once we know where, contact someone in the municipality of where they intend to do business and warn them

YOU BET IM ON THIS!

Read the "Key personnel"

VIII. Key Personnel

Board--------Director------------House Parents
                                            Counseling Staff
                                            Support Staff

IX. Evaluation
Progress will be evaluated through resident evaluations, governmental inspections, outside evaluators, and a mandatory review by both the House of Purpose Board of Directors and Kid Finders Network Board of Directors.
X. Conclusion
House of Purpose will be made possible by dedicated donors, will be supported by the dedicated staff, and will be successful through the lives of the young girls we will help to make whole and the families we may possibly bring together.

NO WAY that is too evasive & "outside evaluators" means way too much leverage to flub records - notice KFN BOD    Thats right that would include the Anthonys - NO WAY IS THIS HAPPENING  - not headed by a convicted felon NO WAY!

PS I just wrote Kathy Belich - this needs to get exposed before they raise money & get a location - she'll be on this with me like glue I pray

Cappuccino, respectfully, I know Kathi, have gotten to know her pretty well, I am afraid. I put that info on here to progress the conversation and people can certainly do what they choose with it, however, she is a shameless ,lying hack with no original work of her own and passes other people's off as hers. Doesn't matter if it was previously published, copyrighted or the like.  And that's just what Im willing to put on here right now if that means anything.
Red and I are deciding what to do about this very issue.
Tisk Tisk Kathi B
Red and I are in the process of deciding what to do with that.    

Blink I totally understand your issues with Kathi regarding the story she clipped from your research but in the interest of getting this out there to stop it, I must put that aside for now.  I want you to know that I support you & Red on your recent experience & would (well am) state that publicly.   When it comes to the present & future well being of minors,  I dont need credit for anything surrounding the desire of a felon/fraud wanting to open a center that would house minors...my total concern is the future of vulnerable teens this will affect.   I also wrote a few other people of a more pertinent professional status regarding this particular issue...right now Im using her or any one else I can to expose this before its too late.

I am laughing at my own post, not sure I have ever done that. Cappu you are 100% correct, that is why I posted it, I saw the name, it was "still steaming", so I apolly if you felt any personal offense to it because there was certainly none intended.

Leaving it to say this goes WWWWWAAYY beyond article credit..

I applaud and support your position on the matter.

B  
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: February 05, 2009, 05:20:16 PM »

Hmm.. apparently she is listed on the FBI website, but not with the middle name.. doing a search with the full name- even on ND news websites- I couldn't come up with any information.  However, one link I went to said she's there under first and last name:
 http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/smith_r.htm  (she doesn't seem to be listed at www.missingkids.com  because I tried to search using her name, and nothing came up?)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #664 on: February 05, 2009, 05:22:49 PM »

Hmm.. apparently she is listed on the FBI website, but not with the middle name.. doing a search with the full name- even on ND news websites- I couldn't come up with any information.  However, one link I went to said she's there under first and last name:
 http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/smith_r.htm  (she doesn't seem to be listed at www.missingkids.com  because I tried to search using her name, and nothing came up?)

I'm wondering if I saw this little girl on NG, I've seen her picture and the details somewhere.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: February 05, 2009, 05:24:18 PM »

Have you seen this?  This "amber alert" is all over the place today.. including Caylee's memorial blog:

http://cayleeanthonymemorial.blogspot.com/2009_01_01_archive.html
missing Girl from North Dakota ! You never know where this email could end up and I'm not going to stop passing this one around if it means a little girl can be found!!! Please spread this picture far and wide.... You just never know. Reachelle Marie Smith, Birthdate: 9/10/02. Answers to Peanut. -- Sue & Barry Wilcox (406) 961-4064

Personally, I call total BS on it unless anybody can prove otherwise. I just did a google search (after getting an email from my cousin about this girl).  Every single link is this same exact information. Not one single news article about this girl!!!
I don't know where, but I have seen that little girl before.

I think I have also...in a previous email...maybe last year?????  I am sure it is the same child, as I remember her reddish hair.  But, until it is DEFINITE....or someone has better knowledge....I will leave it at that.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: February 05, 2009, 05:27:42 PM »

Hi, I havent been hanging around much.  Have they decided a funeral date??  A memorial date???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: February 05, 2009, 05:28:30 PM »

RED ALERT MONKEES
KID FINDERS NEW PROJECT[size=12

http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/

I AM SO NOT KIDDING

OMG OMG   I knew this guy was a perv!  Seriously, how can they possibly put forward this when they were losing their house to foreclosure & everything about KFN was fraudelent & fronted by their own phoney companies?  How can they offer such a service with NO PROFESSIONAL SOCIAL SERVICE OR PSY EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE or at least a pro on staff? How can they do this when they are constantly begging for pennies?   And to think George was looking forward to being a board member & spokesperson for this farce of an organization.WORD MUST GET OUT THAT THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR TEENAGE GIRLS!

Opening Jan. 1, 2010.  Where?  You know they are going to try to solicit government funds through a RFP.  So once we know where, contact someone in the municipality of where they intend to do business and warn them

YOU BET IM ON THIS!

Read the "Key personnel"

VIII. Key Personnel

Board--------Director------------House Parents
                                            Counseling Staff
                                            Support Staff

IX. Evaluation
Progress will be evaluated through resident evaluations, governmental inspections, outside evaluators, and a mandatory review by both the House of Purpose Board of Directors and Kid Finders Network Board of Directors.
X. Conclusion
House of Purpose will be made possible by dedicated donors, will be supported by the dedicated staff, and will be successful through the lives of the young girls we will help to make whole and the families we may possibly bring together.

NO WAY that is too evasive & "outside evaluators" means way too much leverage to flub records - notice KFN BOD    Thats right that would include the Anthonys - NO WAY IS THIS HAPPENING  - not headed by a convicted felon NO WAY!

PS I just wrote Kathy Belich - this needs to get exposed before they raise money & get a location - she'll be on this with me like glue I pray

Cappuccino, respectfully, I know Kathi, have gotten to know her pretty well, I am afraid. I put that info on here to progress the conversation and people can certainly do what they choose with it, however, she is a shameless ,lying hack with no original work of her own and passes other people's off as hers. Doesn't matter if it was previously published, copyrighted or the like.  And that's just what Im willing to put on here right now if that means anything.
Red and I are deciding what to do about this very issue.
Tisk Tisk Kathi B
Red and I are in the process of deciding what to do with that.    

Blink I totally understand your issues with Kathi regarding the story she clipped from your research but in the interest of getting this out there to stop it, I must put that aside for now.  I want you to know that I support you & Red on your recent experience & would (well am) state that publicly.   When it comes to the present & future well being of minors,  I dont need credit for anything surrounding the desire of a felon/fraud wanting to open a center that would house minors...my total concern is the future of vulnerable teens this will affect.   I also wrote a few other people of a more pertinent professional status regarding this particular issue...right now Im using her or any one else I can to expose this before its too late.

I am laughing at my own post, not sure I have ever done that. Cappu you are 100% correct, that is why I posted it, I saw the name, it was "still steaming", so I apolly if you felt any personal offense to it because there was certainly none intended.

Leaving it to say this goes WWWWWAAYY beyond article credit..

I applaud and support your position on the matter.

B  

I wasnt offended at all blink, just wanted to clarify what I was doing & why to stop this before it goes much further than their "concept" or should I go so far to say next fraud.  Yup, Im more than steaming, Im fuming at the prospect of this.   We are on the same page & I want you to know I am going to do EVERYTHING in my being to stop this from even going forward.  This creep is NOT going to make a buck off our vulnerable youth if it is the last thing I do on this earth!

Much monkey affection & respect to you always

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: February 05, 2009, 05:29:14 PM »

Have you seen this?  This "amber alert" is all over the place today.. including Caylee's memorial blog:

missing Girl from North Dakota ! You never know where this email could end up and I'm not going to stop passing this one around if it means a little girl can be found!!! Please spread this picture far and wide.... You just never know. Reachelle Marie Smith, Birthdate: 9/10/02. Answers to Peanut. -- Sue & Barry Wilcox (406) 961-4064

Personally, I call total BS on it unless anybody can prove otherwise. I just did a google search (after getting an email from my cousin about this girl).  Every single link is this same exact information. Not one single news article about this girl!!!

Unfortunately it is true, another poor little missing child......

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/missing/reachelle.asp

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_reachelle_marie_smith.htm

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/reachelle-smith-missing.shtml
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: February 05, 2009, 05:30:03 PM »

It's true:

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/missing/reachelle.asp
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: February 05, 2009, 05:34:57 PM »

I already started my list of people who will be turned away from the memorial.

Murt??

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #671 on: February 05, 2009, 05:37:07 PM »

CAN I RANT BEFORE I HEAD OFF TO SCHOOL?? YES?? OK, THANK YOU! 

O/T... But I can't STAND it when Nancy Grace refers to her kids as "THE TWINS". It is so impersonal, like they are some sort of weird creature that are joined together at the hips. I have twin boys, but I have NEVER EVER called the "the twins"... I always say my kids, or my children, or refer to them by their first names. Then if someone asks how many kids I have, I say, "2 they are twins".

Not only is it harmful to MY EARS to listen to that, but will be harmful to HER KIDS if she always refers to them as one. They need to be individuals. My kids just started kindergarten and they are in separate classrooms. ANYWAY....

RANT RANT RANT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: February 05, 2009, 05:42:01 PM »

I already started my list of people who will be turned away from the memorial.

Murt??

AACCCKKK!  See what I get for trying not to be "that" monkey!

Still catching up....BRB!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: February 05, 2009, 05:42:33 PM »

Would someone please post the name of the church?  I think emails to the church about the statement that the A's or the church could turn people away from a PUBLIC MEMORIAL is outrageous.....I only ask because my search abilities SUCK!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: February 05, 2009, 05:44:05 PM »

O/T... But I can't STAND it when Nancy Grace refers to her kids as "THE TWINS". It is so impersonal, like they are some sort of weird creature that are joined together at the hips. I have twin boys, but I have NEVER EVER called the "the twins"... I always say my kids, or my children, or refer to them by their first names. Then if someone asks how many kids I have, I say, "2 they are twins".

Not only is it harmful to MY EARS to listen to that, but will be harmful to HER KIDS if she always refers to them as one. They need to be individuals. My kids just started kindergarten and they are in separate classrooms. ANYWAY....

RANT RANT RANT

I agree that parents of twins should always refer to their children so that they sense their individuality up and over being the second half of a twin birth - it is vital to their future that they go thru the stages of their lives as separate individuals while recognizing that they have a special bond with their sibling.   When they are adults they will be attending college, working a job & raising their own families as individuals.  Hopefully, as they come out of toddler age she will begin to lessen the focus on them being twins.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: February 05, 2009, 05:44:12 PM »

RANT RANT RANT

Couple of my not so favorite NG sayings:

Tot Mom
Bobmshell
BS BS
Lets unleash the lawyers
Good night friend....

I could go on!

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: February 05, 2009, 05:46:44 PM »

Would someone please post the name of the church?  I think emails to the church about the statement that the A's or the church could turn people away from a PUBLIC MEMORIAL is outrageous.....I only ask because my search abilities SUCK!
First Baptist Church of Orlando - Pastor David Uth

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: February 05, 2009, 05:47:11 PM »

BUMP FOR A-1 & SUNNY!  

Date Set For Caylee Anthony Public Memorial
Thursday, February 5, 2009 – updated: 4:07 pm EST February 5, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The attorney for Caylee Anthony's grandparents told Eyewitness News on Thursday that the public memorial service for Caylee would be Tuesday

The memorial service will be held at the First Baptist Church of Orlando (see map), attorney Brad Conway told Eyewitness News, and start at 10:00am. No cameras are allowed in the church, but WFTV.com expects to be able to provide a live video feed online of the service.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: February 05, 2009, 05:49:22 PM »

First Baptist Church of Orlando - Pastor David Uth

Thank you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: February 05, 2009, 05:52:35 PM »

Darla - are you here??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.